10 Best Hotels To Stay In Leprocomio North Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Leprocomio North Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Leprocomio North Puerto Rico:
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico offers accommodations in San Juan. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fajardo is 27 miles from Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico, and Caguas is 12 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff was amazing. Very friendly and informative. They helped us with restaurant recommendations in the immediate area. Rooms were clean and had a fridge and microwave. Second room on the third floor versus the one on the first was a little more modern, but both were fine for our stay.
- Staff were very friendly and very helpful. Rooms were very comfortable with A/C, ceiling fan and flat screen TV. They were also very clean. Loved the property’s use of motion sensored lights to conserve energy. Delicious Chinese restaurant across the street and sushi place down the block. Walgreens at end of street for more items/food for longer stays. (small fridge in room)
- I love the location and the prices despite the current situation on the island.
- The customer service was GREAT! Staff was accommodating and friendly.
- I like how the hotel was located in walking distance to the train station and that the bus and train were cheap. I got a week long pass and was able to travel to Old San Juan everyday and to Bayemont. I felt safe on the public train and bus. I saved much money because I didn’t have to pay a taxi or use uber to go back and forth to Old San Juan every day.
Howard Johnson at Cardiovascular Hospital San Juan
Howard Johnson at Cardiovascular Hospital San Juan offers accommodations in San Juan.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Fajardo is 28 miles from Howard Johnson, and Caguas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Access to public transportation was good…a 15 minute walk. There were eateries convenient to the hotel which were open 24 hours.
- The staff was amazing even under stressful conditions. Since there were not laundromats open nearby Yaitza took care of cleaning my jeans that I needed to go and distribute food and water to very affected areas of the island. The patience of all the staff was incredible.
- No one new in the hospital where the place was including securities for the place
- We were there during hurricane Maria , I my pregnant wife and 3 years old daughter, and personnel was so friendly and helpful.
- The accommodation to the cardiovascular hospital was efficient.
The Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Village Inn is located in Carolina in the region of North Puerto Rico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Juan is 12 miles from The Village Inn, and Fajardo is 21 miles away.
- There was blood on the pillow when I checked in to stay the first night and I complained to the hotel manager next morning.
- It is found in a secluded area with narrow roads so if you are not used to driving on that terrain be prepared. Place is quiet, clean and staff is very accommodating. Beautiful pool and not too far from beaches, shopping, etc.
- Yashira, Dary and the owners were great!! Very friendly and helpful. Yashira was particularly helpful in giving me directions to all places to go in Puerto Rico . The bed was very comfortable. If you like nature, this is the place for you. It was a nice retreat.
- make sure that the coffee is out at 9 as u promise when you check in
- Staff is very friendly.Location is kind of private and quiet. Felt safe.
Telvi Residence Isla Verde
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Telvi Residence Isla Verde offers accommodations in San Juan, just 6 miles from Old San Juan.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
San Juan Airport Hotel
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 24 miles from Fajardo, San Juan Airport Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from San Juan Airport Hotel, and Dorado is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, a few steps from San Juan Airport Hotel.
- Overall customer service was great. Even the manager took time out to help us with our bags
- Room was functional and clean. Breakfast was basic and tasty, servers were helpful.
- only stayed for one day. going on a cruise. good overnite sleep
- Convenient especially arriving late. Room cleanliness OK.
- When we inquired about hot tub we found out it was not available due to the hurricane. We were looking for an area to lounge in the sun and there was none. That was disappointing as we were planning on that. The internet was misleading that this was available. Also when we inquired about transportation at the front desk, they only mentioned the taxi and nothing about the less expense bus transportation. We found out about the bus by inquiring at the tourism desk at the airport. We did use the bus to go to a close by beach. If we had found out sooner, we would have gone to Old San Juan. The faucet in the tub/shower leaked and would not shut off and the sink faucet leaked also.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Verdanza Hotel is located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, just 25 miles from Fajardo. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from Verdanza Hotel, and Dorado is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- I just stayed one night due to my flight arrived so late. It was restful. I loved the little coffee shop. The staff member and I talked about music and he recommended some concerts to attend. I would stay here, again.
- The staff was amazing! I felt so welcomed by everyone I had the pleasure of meeting.
- I would stay at this hotel again. They have a great service! Great location also.
- Loved that it was walking distance to restaurants and stores and especially the beach. Room was clean and had a great view. Pool was wonderful during the evening. Staff was polite.
- Friendly staff, very nice looby area and restaurant, the pool view from our room was excelent.
Borinquen Beach Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This San Juan hotel is in the center of Isla Verde nightlife and is just 100 feet from the beach. Many casinos and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Rooms at Borinquen Beach Inn have private bathrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi and cable TV. There is a kitchenette in the common area that comes equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Borinquen Beach Inn has a concierge staff ready to help guests plan their stay in San Juan. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour security, and free parking.Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 5 minutes from Borinquen Beach Inn. Historic Old San Juan is about 15 minutes away. The largest fine arts center in the Caribbean, Centro de Bellas Artes, is less than 10 minutes from the inn.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The staff of Borinquen Inn were pleasant and friendly. The parking was off street and in a perfect distance to the rooms. This Inn is in extreme proximity to the beach and restaurants.
You withheld $191. From my Visa card. For what purpose. I still haven’t seen this deposited in my account. What’s going on?? It’s been 2 week’s.
Send me email with explanation. Please
- The friendly staff, very comfortable beds. Hotel felt like a place for extended care or group home. Very close to beach.
- The staff was really nice and the location couldn’t be better
- Hot water, beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft.
Hotel Bolivar is 10 minutes’ walk from the Puerto Rico Art Museum and 1,950 feet from the Bellas Artes Centre. It features free private parking.The rooms have basic décor and include a desk, wardrobe and cable TV. The bathrooms are private and come with shower.Guests can find a variety of meal options and bars just 1,500 feet from Hotel Bolivar.This hotel is 4 miles from the historic centre of San Juan and 1.9 miles from Condado Beach. Plaza Las Americas Shopping Centre is 1.9 miles away and Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nothing, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at!
- It was easy to get San Juan Old Town from this hotel by bus. There is Pueblo supermarket in walking distance.
– staff was friendly
– breakfast was good (although not excellent)
- Familiar “hotel” if you can call it so. The staff quite fine.
- It’s in a hip neighborhood within walking distance to museums, bars and restaurants. There is a gay disco/go-go club across the street and a hipster vibe throughout the neighborhood. The decor, linens, fixtures and building are old and could use some updating. The room wasn’t quite what I expected but it was clean and had a/c. The staff was great, friendly and helpful. If you require very little, travel simply, and don’t need a frilly, upscale place, this hotel is good bang for your buck. I would stay here again.
Hotel Villa del Sol
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Villa del Sol is located steps from Isla Verde Beach and just 5 minutes’ drive away from San Juan International Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.The rooms offer cable TV, air conditioning and a fridge. The bathroom is private and has a shower. All rooms are spacious and feature Spanish décor and high ceilings.There is a snack bar and vending machines are available on-site also the best restaurants of the area an d casinos are a walking distance. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area and there is car rental service.San Juan City is 10 minutes’ drive away from Hotel Villa del Sol and El Yunque National Park is 20-minute drive away.
- How efficient the staff is and also to have the car rental right there as well.
pool nice, near Isla Verde Beach
but pool area was UNSAFE, with gravel/rocks on an uneven floor and a board on angle hiding damage
- The staff were friendly enough. Located next to a couple of restaurants, but not the greatest location
- Clean room and bathroom. Balcony overlooking the pool and Isla Verde Avenue. It is close to everything you need. Nice and kind staffs.
- Super clean, super friendly and very accommodating!
El San Juan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. El San Juan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is located in the Isla Verde neighborhood in San Juan, 25 miles from Fajardo and 14 miles from Caguas. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Dorado is 16 miles from El San Juan Hotel, and El Morro is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bedding was great and oh so comfortable. Food was amazing. Service was great and everyone was so very nice.
The staff is amazing, polite and smiley at all times.
The restaurant CANA has amazing food!!
All facilities are cleaned, the gym is one of the best gym ever with a rooftop exercise place.
Recommended to all!
- Beach, beach service, music everywhere, super clean and attention to details
- Every wss good specially the pool and beach area.
- The pools were beautiful and well maintained. Also, they were never too crowded. The hotel staff was quick to assist visitors in getting lounge chairs and umbrellas when on the beach. You can easily walk from the property right onto the beach. A pleasant surprise was the fact that the gym was first class. It had three floors, including a rooftop boxing area. The machines were clean and in working order and the gym was open 24 hours. Yoga classes were also offered. On the weekends, the lobby area hosts a variety of live bands which makes for a lively environment. There’s also an actual dance club in this hotel. Men need to wear collared shirts and shoes, not sneakers. Girls are supposed to wear a dress and heels but the dress code is more liberal with regard to females. Also, 18 is the drinking age in Puerto Rico.
Top Hotels In Leprocomio North Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Leprocomio North Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!