10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lepe Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lepe Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lepe Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lepe Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lepe Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lepe Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lepe Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Valsequillo
You can also enjoy the sunshine with a round of golf on one of the great nearby courses, or a range of water sports along the nearby coastline.Surrounded by lawns, the hotel features a playground for children and comfortable terraces where you can enjoy a refreshing drink in the shade.
- Nice to be away from the beach village. Good breakfast and friendly staff. I recommend the nearby restaurant, Rincón de Rafa, for dinner.
Quiet rural hotel
Staff didn’t speak English but v helpful
Modest breakfast included.
- Helpful staff, fair prices in bar, lovely grounds . Well placed for exploring area. Town not far, but still in quiet countryside. Clean public areas, and room cleaned and tidied on daily basis. Bed comfy,if a little on the small side.
- Excellent wifi, super efficient cleaners, really friendly staff, quiet, calm, peaceful, lovely plants & grass, beautiful characterful building.
- breakfast good, bed a bit too hard otherwise goodwhat we really liked was the really well kept and beautiful gardens and quiet location ,
Hotel La Noria
A continental breakfast is served in the cafeteria and there is also a TV room where guests can relax. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Atlantic Coast is just 2.5 mi from Hotel La Noria with beaches such as La Antilla and Islantilla. The border of Portugal is 12 mi away.
Cost, it’s cheap. Location is good.
Room was good size , nice shower.
- Small hotel close to citycenter, shops and restaurants. Heater in the room. Very clean room and bathroom. Quiet even facing the main street. Very good value for money.
- The place was clean,the staff(owners)were nice people.
- Staff was really nice and patient with my Spanish. Great location and nice relaxing rest. For the price, it’s perfect.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, hotel was very clean and comfortable.
- Cost, it’s cheap. Location is good.
Hotel La Barca
Each room at La Barca has a private balcony or terrace and a TV. Rooms are functional and bright, with air conditioning and heating.Hotel La Barca has a restaurant and a bar with a large terrace area. There is also a 24-hour front desk desk and a free computer with internet in the lobby.La Barca is just a 20-minute drive from the beaches of the Costa de la Luz, including Islantilla, Isla Cristina and Nueva Umbria. The border with Portugal is only 12 miles away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
The views from our bedroom
and all the numerous birds.
Staff really nice and helpful.
Food & wine very reasonable
We enjoyed ourselves thank you
The outside for the children with racing cars, jumping, table tenis and pool.
The boss and the cleaning lady are cool.
- Very good pool and we had our own terrace, enjoyed a tasty BBQ chicken lunch. It was easy to access many other places and beaches.
- Clean and spacious room and bathroom, wi fi in room, aircondition, good staff, kids frendly, pool, elevator parking place,…
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxed although lively as it is a great place or children – bouncy castle, pedal go-carts, swings.
- The views from our bedroom
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Portugal has a terrace.Terron Harbor is 2.7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Marlin Antilla Playa
All rooms at this hotel are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, telephone, and desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath.Guests can enjoy a buffet-style restaurant and bar. There is a ticket service and tour desk available, and you can also hire a car. The hotel offers facilities for guests with reduced mobility.Huelva can be reached in 40 minutes by car, and Isla Cristina is 6.8 mi from Hotel Marlin Antilla Playa. Doñana National Park is 1-hour drive from the property.
Nice hotel by the sea. I especially enjoyed the top floor pool. Fair breakfast, nice staff (but be aware that except for the receptionists, nobody speaks English there, a common problem in the area).
The entire resort is nice and friendly. At the time we visited, there were hardly any non-Spanish tourists there
We booked this hotel on the recommendation of someone this is the 3rd time we’ve stayed
It’s clean bright very well cared for and in a great location
The price is great value for money
We will be back
- I really love this place excellent location , very clean , good breakfeast, likes paradise for me
- Everything we had been recommended and were not disappointed the hotel was clean bright and modern it had been decorated very well with splashes of color and had been done with taste and flair it was the attention to detail I particularly loved so much so we are returning on our trip back to Portugal
- This was right on the beach although as our visit was out of season, many of the normal services weren’t available i.e. umbrella rental, etc. It was still very warm while we were there. The breakfast selection was awesome. I think it was one of the best varieties for breakfast that we have seen in our 10 years + of traveling in various parts of Europe.
- Nice hotel by the sea. I especially enjoyed the top floor pool. Fair breakfast, nice staff (but be aware that except for the receptionists, nobody speaks English there, a common problem in the area).
Hotel San Miguel
Rooms at the San Miguel are spacious and simply and classically decorated, including terracotta floors and wooden furniture. They are all air conditioned and include a private bathroom.Set 197 feet above sea level, this rustic complex offers a common terrace with panoramic views over the Piedras River, the Atlantic Ocean and the local villages.The hotel offers a continental breakfast including toasted bread, jam, butter, a pastry, tea, coffee, and orange juice.Other facilities at Hotel San Miguel include the The Tierra y Mar Restaurant, offering a variety of traditional dishes.A golf club is 1.2 mi away, while El Rompido village’s center is 1.6 mi away. The town of Cartaya is 3.7 mi away.
- The location of the hotel was great for us, about a five minute drive out of El Rompido. Very peaceful, sitting out on the terrace in the morning with loads of birds in the surrounding trees. Like all hotels, might be be a bit noisy when the hotel is at full capacity. Had a great steak on the stone in the restaurant.
- With was so nice to be in a farm, close to nature, calm environment. I like it so much that I send your marketing postcard to my family in Brazil
- Views, continental breakfast and a very relaxed atmosphere.
- Peaceful clean and friendly. The only drawback was the pillows they need to have 2 rather than one and a cushion, that’s the only fault I could find, we were only there one night but loved the place?
– located at walking distance to the village center
– good value for money
Puerto Antilla Grand Hotel
The air-conditioned rooms at the Puerto Antilla are decorated in Mediterranean style. They come with a satellite TV and a safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available.Hotel Puerto Antilla’s Los Porches Restaurant serves buffet meals. There are also 2 à-la-carte restaurants, one indoor and one outside, open in summer. There is also a poolside bar.The hotel’s spa features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Turkish baths, and a range of massages and beauty treatments are available. There is also a varied entertainment service for adults and children.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Faro International Airport is around an hour’s drive away.
- Nice decor, great swimming pool, excellent animation staff
- A wonderful experience. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff were efficient, the grounds and pool area a relaxing oasis and quite possibly the best buffet breakfast we have seen (4 or 5 different types of milk, including oat and almond, and hot porridge!) for both quality and variety. We will definitely return.
- Hotel with great seaview room, very good buffet for breakfast & dinner, good parking space for car, friendly staff
- Buffet with high occupancy is really great. Facilities very very good.Entertainment for the kids was superb.
- The choice of food in the restaurant was exceptional although the food itself could have been hotter but this didn’t deter from what was offered.
Sentido Ama Islantilla
The hotel offers a Health & Wellness center where guests can relax and make use of the hot tub, steam bath and gym. Infrared & Swedish sauna’s, Balinese beds and fitness group activities are also available for an additional cost. Guests enjoy access to the 27-hole golf course for a surcharge.All rooms feature elegant décor and a large terrace with views over the golf course or the Atlantic Ocean. Each is equipped with a SMART TV, free WiFi, Nespresso machine and mini-bar.The hotel offers 3 bars and several restaurants, including both buffet and à la carte options. They serve a buffet breakfast and a variety of international food.Sentido Ama Islantilla offers a car rental service. Seville’s San Pablo Airport is about 1.5 hours’ drive away, and Faro Airport in Portugal is 55 mi away.
- The rooms were large and bright the beds to die for
- In general, the staff was very friendly and helpfull. The animation team was brilliant and very funny, always calling us for joining the activities. We also had a problem with the car and they quickly and nicely helped us. Plus, the environment is very good but I would suggest more activities at night, mainly for young adults groups.
Amazing apartment, with lots of space, extremely clean and comfortable.
As the hotel is located a bit far away from the beach, there’s a free train from the hotel to the beach and back, which is an amazing service.
Very peaceful area, with lots of options that are just perfect to relax.
Room and bed sheets like 5 star.
Bathroom soaps poor.
Breakfast very very good.. 6 star.
All in all a happy stay for the price we paid.
- Big apartments. Nice and warm indoor pool. Breakfast ok. Parking inside apartment block. Outside pool very nice. Everything clean, modern, well maintained.
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Ilunion Islantilla are bright and modern. They have a work desk, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and a mini-bar. A free bottled water is provided. They all come with a large private furnished terrace and many of them have stunning views over the sea. Private private bathrooms come with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the hotel spa, which includes an indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and hydromassage pools. Massages and other treatments are also available.The Ilunion Islantilla has 1 buffet restaurant and also an à-la-carte Italian restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a snack bar by the pool.In the hotel you can enjoy entertainment and live music for adults and children, depending on the season. There are tennis and padel courts on-site and the hotel is next to Islantilla Golf Course.Other facilities include on-site parking is available at surcharge.This hotel is entirely accessible. Rooms adapted for people with visual or hearing impairment, as well as wheelchair adapted rooms are available on request.
- Everything! I love the decor of the interiors, the swimming pool area is lovely and the staff were very nice
- The rooms and the facilities (pool, etc) are nice.
Outside pool very good, inside pool ok but you need to wear showercaps at all the hotels indoors.
Clean. Decent coffee
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Spacious hotel, good beds, good bathroom, right at the beach, lovely big lounge garden with pool. Mostly spanish guests, many families, nice atmosphere.
Having looked at Trip Advisor the majority of ghr comments were negative. To be fair I was pleasantly surprised. I went all inclusive and the food range was good with plenty of choice. The suite was spacious and kept clean. The hotel is geared for families so if you are looking to chill as a couple its better to go off season and not at the height of summer, if not book into a boutique hotel.
The children’s entertainment was vey good. Has a heated indoor swimming pool. Free WIFI. Private parking comes at a price (15€per day) unless you want to park outside however in summer this free parking comes with a cost too.
There is also a toddler club open between 1030-1300 and they afe well looked after
The Plaza Chica is built around a typical inner courtyard where you can cool off from the warm sunshine. The building also features a lounge with attractive wood ceilings and antique, hardwood furnishings, all of which adds to the timeless atmosphere. Guest rooms also have traditional decor, but have been updated with modern furnishings and facilities to ensure a comfortable stay.From Cartaya you can spend an enjoyable day on the unspoiled nearby beaches of El Rompido or head over the border to Portugal, 20 minutes away. The city of Huelva is also a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
- Very attractive small hotel on former main road through town, now pedestrianised. Beautifully fitted out. Clean, comfortable room, good wifi.
- Owners were very helpful despite arriving at 2am: Helped guide our car through the fiesta to the car park. Gave the children some food and literally tucked them in to bed.
- La amabilidad y el trato. Es más bonito de lo q se ve en las fotos
- El enorme gusto de su decoración, con utensilios y mobiliario antiguo regado por todo el establecimiento; que te hace estar en casa.
Una casa señorial del siglo XIX, hecho un hotel con encanto.
La diferencia la marca Lola Y Juan, grandes anfitriones, si lea preguntas ademas te harán una ruta gastronomica sin igual; Consoloacion, PepeCinra, heladería, …
Top Hotels In Lepe Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lepe Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lepe Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!