10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lenox Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lenox Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lenox Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lenox Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lenox Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lenox Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lenox Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lenox Georgia:
This Georgia hotel features an indoor pool and offers a microwave and mini-fridge in every room. Knights Inn Lenox is just off Interstate 75.The traditionally-decorated rooms come with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV. Each room provides a coffee maker and sitting area along with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay at this pet-friendly hotel. Laundry facilities are available.Lenox Knights Inn is 14 miles from Tifton Museum of Arts & Heritage and Reed Bingham State Park.
- Great location for what we wanted. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The inside pool and the management team. Everyone was very professional.
I needed a place to stay overnight from my evacuation from Florida from hurricane Irma. While the inn was inexpensive and not well kept I was thankful to have a place to sleep for the night. I wish they would charge a little more and use it to start improve the place.
The first room they put me in was like a sauna. The second the air conditioner did work but was super loud. Luckily I was exhausted enough to be able to sleep with the noise.
- Although put in a terrible position the hotel did give my party somewhere to sleep after a 10 hour drive.
- One of us slept in the car because it was better than the room.
Super 8 Adel South Georgia Motorsports Park
Just off Interstate 75 and 1 miles from central Adel, this motel features and outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are available.A 25-inch Cable TV and a work desk are found in each wood-furnished room at Super 8 Adel South Georgia Motorsports Park. A telephone and an iron are also included.Guests of the Adel Super 8 can dine at the on-site IHOP restaurant. Vending machines are also available.Cook County Airport is 5 minutes’ drive away. South Georgia Motorsports Park is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The swimming pool looked inviting, but too chilly and lack of time.
- Convenient to Hardee’s restaurant for breakfast.
- The beds were very comfortable. The staff was wonderful and very friendly. The breakfast left slot to be desired. It was toast, toaster waffles, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt. Could of had bagels and a pastry.
- We were escaping hurricane Irma and arrived at 3 a.m. The front desk held the reservation and told us we could have checked in up to 6:30 a.m. Nice!
- Bed was comfy, staff was efficient and very pleasant and helpful. Was clean and located near quite a few places to eat.
Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park
This hotel in Adel, Georgia features an outdoor pool, IHOP restaurant on site and free Wi-Fi. Cook County Airport is 1 miles away.Every room at Adel Days Inn is furnished with a coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities. Cable TV with extended channels is included.Guests can enjoy discounted meals at IHOP as well as a free round of golf at the 18-hole Circlestone Country Golf Course. Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park provides free newspapers and safety deposit boxes at the front desk.Reed Bingham State Park is a 15-minute drive from this hotel and South Georgia Motorsports Park is just 8.5 miles away. Wild Adventures Theme Park is within a 30-minute drive away.
- It’s clean and the price is good for the value.
- The smoke alarm started beeping and we had to unplug it from the wall so it would stop. Other than that the staff was friendly and the room was comfy.
- Beds we’re wonderful. Good stop in our drive to and from Florida twice a year.
- The bed was very comfortable. The coffee was good.
- older hotel, but clean…staff was exceptional–it’s right off I-75 which was perfect. A storm forced me to stop, so I was pleasantly surprised and extremely grateful! Also, having a restaurant and gas station right there was helpful, even though I didn’t use the restaurant.
Howard Johnson Tifton
One of our best sellers in Tifton! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Tifton offers accommodations in Tifton.A TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Fair price/clean/convenient location just off interstate
- There was a handicap parking space close to the front door.
Continental breakfast was a nice surprise. We stayed when the hotel was full and alot of peeps ate the breakfast but the staff stayed on top of it and kept it stocked.
After reading the review prior to staying I was nervous that it wasn’t going to be nice but the room was nicer and more modern than the pics. The desk with shelving and an open closet was nice for all our belongs.
- The room was clean and the staff were very pleasant, helpful and hospitalble.
- Didn’t really know what to expect from a Howard Johnson…however, very clean, very quiet.
Hampton Inn Adel
Located off Interstate 75, this hotel in Adel, Georgia is 7 miles from South Georgia Motorsports Park. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym while rooms include free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Adel are furnished with coffee facilities. Each is equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view movies.The Hampton Inn provides a business center and laundry facilities. For added convenience free parking is possible.Reed Bingham State Park is within a 15 minute drive from Adel Hampton Inn. Cook County Airport is 1 miles away.
- They have a completely fenced in dog area. That was very nice to let the dog off leash after traveling in the car all day.
- The bed was super comfortable, the rooms looked newly renovated. Also very much appreciated the laundry facilities.
- Very Pet friendly, the bark park is clean and convient. Room is in proper size and clean.
- Staff very friendly and helpful – excellent job by cleaning staff, kept room very clean. Breakfast crew and food were really great.
- The check-in person was super friendly and informative.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham offers accommodations in Tifton.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 48 miles from Microtel Inn Wyndham.
- The property is under construction but it did not disrupt my stay. The lobby and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel is located next to 3 different restaurants and several others are less than 1 mile away.
- The main entrance to the lobby and breakfast area was the nicest part of the hotel.
Location is good. Easy of booking.
They actually served breakfast this time like advertised.
Friendly check in staff
The bed was fairly comfortable.
Nice eating area.
- Beds comfortable. Room clean. Lobby and staff were very nice. Rates should be much lower. I don’t believe I would stay there again even for just one night.
Super 8 Tifton
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Super 8 Tifton is located in Tifton.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdosta Regional Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- No hot breakfast. Wi-Fi cut on and off constantly. Rags and towels were stained.
- Place was nice and breakfast exceeded my expectations.Also the view was beautiful.
- The location was great, beds were firm – pillows could be replaced. I did find a bug in the sink area but killed it.
Staff is excellent, friendly and very helpful. The bed was new and comfortable. The property is undergoing a major upgrade and I stayed there shorty after hurricane Irma came thru. So there were a few issues as they were trying to get to normal but based on how completely easy they were about fixing my issues I don’t hold any of it against them. They made it a nice stay. The pool area is very nice with a nearby sitting area. The are new washers and dryers available for use and more new/upgraded features are being added.
Tifton is a larger city than you’d expect with a nice older downtown and every chain restaurant and store is near the motel.
- Thomas at the front desk went above and beyond normal expectations to insure that the guests were comfortable.
Comfort Inn and Suites Tifton
One of our best sellers in Tifton! This hotel is 3 minutes from downtown Tifton, Georgia and the Tifton Mall. It serves a daily continental breakfast with hot waffles and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are furnished in every room at the Comfort Inn and Suites Tifton. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a flat-screen cable TV and work desk.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Tifton Comfort Inn. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.The Tifton Museum of Art is just 1.7 miles from the hotel. Spring Hill Golf Course is 4.5 miles away.
- Nice breakfast. Comfortable room. Loved the assortment of pillows of different firmness. Quiet.
- Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Room was very clean. The entire hotel had a fresh feel to it.
- Room was great size. Beds were comfy. Hotel is clean & staff was very accommodating.
- It’s was so clean and the bed was to awesome loved it
- Room was clean and breakfast and staff was pleasant to talk with.
Days Inn – Tifton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn – Tifton offers accommodations in Tifton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valdosta Regional Airport, 48 miles from Days Inn – Tifton.
- Close to the Highway, good location and good price!
- The bed was very comfortable and I slept soundly. I was in a room facing a gas station that many trucks were going into and worried the noise would keep me awake, but I didn’t hear anything once inside my room.
- Good breakfast selection. Good water pressure in the shower
Big and very clean room
We recived clean baby crib without issues
- The staff was very friendly. The room was very affordable. The breakfast was good, hot oatmeal, cheese omelettes, yogurt, fruit, toast, other items. I would definitely recommend!
Quality Inn Tifton
Featuring an indoor heated pool, hot tub and free Wifi, this Quality Inn Tifton is located off Interstate 75. This 2-star hotel offers a hot breakfast served daily.Every room includes a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. Pets are welcome in some rooms only; nightly charges apply. Cold weather hook-ups are provided for guest convenience.This hotel offers business travelers conveniences, like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and free hard-wired access in some rooms, copy and fax services and a business center, complete with Internet accessible computers.A 24-hour front desk is available at the property, along with an on-site fitness centre.Valdosta Regional Airport is 49.1 miles from the property.
- Nice comfortable beds loved the pillows not flat like some motels
- just needed overnight stay on trip to Florida. Accommodations spartan. Bed uncomfortable. Free breakfast a plus.
- Night clerk very helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Great cook.
- Person at the desk was very nice . Rooms had just been painted and their was an odor. He took us to the room first to see if I️t would be okay for us.
- Roomy room. A/C worked great. I didn’t have breakfast there…. too crowded.
Top Hotels In Lenox Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lenox Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lenox Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lenox Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!