10 Best Hotels To Stay In Len Landing Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Len Landing Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Len Landing Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Len Landing Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Len Landing Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Len Landing Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Len Landing Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Len Landing Idaho:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featured on the National Registry of Historic Places, this inn is less than a mile from Lake Coeur d’Alene. Traditional furnishings and free Wi-Fi are featured in all rooms at this 1908 inn.Styled in cream-colored linens, all rooms are furnished in elegant antiques at Greenbriar Inn. Select rooms feature a claw-foot bathtub or a private sitting area.Room service is available at Inn Greenbriar. A continental breakfast is served here daily. After a day of activity, guests can enjoy the terrace on site.On Friday and Saturday nights, 315 Martinis & Tapas restaurant features live music. Guests can relax on the outdoor gazebo and listening to music, enjoying light appetizers, dinner options and drink specials.Golfing at Coeur D’Alene Resort Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Spokane International Airport is 40 miles from Greenbriar Inn.
- The restaurant and bar are top of the line and the rooms are cool with lot’s of history
- The hotel was lovely the only issue was the cold shower and I was told it was because of the dishwasher running but they kindly offered me a free drink which was very nice of them.
We arrived at 3 PM and were shown to our room by the bartender downstairs. Our room was very clean. The bedroom contained a comfortable queen-sized bed. Our suite also had a sitting area with two comfortable upholstered chairs, a coffee maker, and a television. The bathroom was furnished with fluffy towels and eco-friendly toiletries. We were particularly happy with the lighting in all areas – a good balance of ceiling lighting and table lamps (these are lacking at some B&Bs). There was also coffee and cookies available right outside the door in Room 3 where we stayed.
In the morning, a Saturday, breakfast was served from 9 AM to 10 AM. It consisted of orange juice, coffee, a fruit cup (strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew melon), a spiced bread still warm from the oven (applesauce bread?), bacon, and quiche. It was delicious and was served by friendly staff.
We would stay here again.
- The Junior Suite was super cozy! The bed and pillows were delightful. The host and bartender, Ryan, was on point. The owners were eating in the main part of the house (not the restaurant area) when we arrived. Super friendly, but you would think as owners they would get out of their seats and shake your hand to welcome anyone to their home. Maybe call me old school…
- The rooms are comfortable, fantastic location in historic building. On-site bar is very good.
The Roosevelt Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, The Roosevelt Inn is located in Coeur d’Alene in the region of Idaho, just 30 miles from Spokane.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Hors d’oeuvres in the evening and breakfast perfectly hit the spot.
- The breakfast was wonderful, a good selection of buffet food and really good hot food.
- The building has been lovingly renovated by a man who attended school there many years ago. Each room has top quality appointments. The hosts seem to have thought of everything!
- A well run Inn with nice touches like a welcome snack and a glass of wine. Room was very pleasant and comfortable and the Inn was very well located to walk to downtown restaurants and sights.
- We appreciate the historical flair and the friendly owners. The breakfast was very good.
- We were blown away by the level of service. All our needs were anticipated and the owners were kind and personable.
Baymont Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 37 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites.
- The staff was great. Very courteous & acomidating.
- Jacuzzi suite was great, very relaxing. Bed was just a touch soft but was comfortable. Excellent customer service, we had forgotten wine glasses and the desk clerk found some for us.
- Nicest staff ever! Quiet hotel with few guests. We lounged in the light/living room decorated for Christmas as if it was our own home. The beds were comfortable. Our dog was completely at home here.
- The Jacuzzi was awesome in our room! The staff was really nice
- The free breakfast was great – many choices to choose from. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. We stayed in the King Deluxe Suite with the hot tub in the room. It’s super spacious, private, and relaxing!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d’ Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Location is convenient to restaurants and some shopping.
- The rooms and building were very nice and very clean. Pool and hot tub are big! We will stay again!
- Beds were comfortable, needed extra items the staff was so accommodating
- The pool was nice. Also, it was close to a lot of stores, but not touristy at all.
- I have traveled a lot with work and stayed at many places and the customer service was one of the 2 best times I have ever experienced and I am talking about hundreds of properties I have stayed at. The front desk clerk was beyond amazing!! I hope they appreciate her!
Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was ok, the room was great, nice and clean and my daughter loved the evening cookies she was able to go down and get.
- The rooms were clean and nice. The rooms are small but comfortable. We had a family of 4 and it was fine. The staff was friendly during check in and check out. The breakfast was good.
The problem is with Booking.com. I booked for the 12th. You changed it to the 19th in your confirmation. This is the 2nd time in two days you’ve done this. Also Super 8 in Bismarck, ND.
Poor practice. So, I’ve been double-billed!
- Very comfortable stay. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Popcorn and cookies in the lobby every night were very good. Will stay again.
- Clean room, great bed, great breakfast, excellent service!! Not to mention fresh cookies and popcorn!
Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 25-minute drive from Silverwood Theme Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a balcony, this room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom at Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Crisp white linens are showcased throughout.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Coeur d’Alene Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available.The entrance to Coeur D’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Spokane International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- A luxurious hotel at a cheap price! The decor throughout the hotel and in the rooms was very nice and the beds, etc. were all of high quality. Housekeeping seemed to come when convenient and did a great job. The pool and hot tub room was not overheated as is so often the case. The staff was great and the breakfast was the highest quality I’ve ever seen (even over the more expensive chains). We will be back!
- The staff were AMAZING! Very accommodating! We stayed for three nights and woke to and excellent breakfast all three mornings!
- The breakfast was good. Staff very helpful. Card key kept failing, I guess to cell phone battery in purse.
- The free breakfast was amazing and the use of the amenities was wonderful.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The eating area was quite charmimg.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11
This Idaho hotel, a 7-minute drive from Lake Coeur D’Alene and City Park & Beach, features an indoor pool, 24-hour gym and library. Rooms offer cable TV with video games.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur D’Alene I-90 Exit 11 provides comfortable and spacious rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is a desk and sitting area as well.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas, including the business center. They can also relax in the jacuzzi or by the fireplace with a book from the hotel’s library.The hotel serves breakfast and offers barbecue facilities and a fire pit. A complimentary dinner, including beer, wine, and soda, is served on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.North Idaho College and Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club are 1 miles from Holiday Inn Coeur D’Alene. Silverwood Theme Park is 16 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable beds in a great location. Great breakfast area
- Location off Hwy 90 & getting into downtown CdA is fantastic. We were close to virtually everything we came to do. The pet accommodations were fantastic, the staff was very kind towards my needs (had a wreck on the way to CdA, there was a kind gift for that. Sick the 4th night there, there was a care bag for that as well…). They were very polite & kind.
Service was superb, especially Hazel at breakfast and Sarah at desk.
De-icer and scraper was thoughtful!
- Omelets were delicious! Staff was amazingly helpful! Location is quiet yet handy to restaurants and stores. Hot spiced apple cider, cookies and popcorn were offered in lobby. Very nice!
The staff was amazing and friendly. The girl at the reception gave us some useful information to what to visit in Town. We loved the Halloween decorations in the hotel
Once arrived they told us we got upgraded (at no cost) to a double queen room which was big and comfortable.
SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring a spacious indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this energy efficient Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 5-minute drive from Lake Coeur d’Alene. A free breakfast is provided for guests daily.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each modern room provides 42″ cable TV and a private bathroom at SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small fridge are also featured. Rooms are styled in modern white linens, wood furnishing and refreshing aqua blue accents.Cereals, breads, juice and coffee are just some of the breakfast items provided daily. A patio with a fire pit and lounge seating is featured. A three hole putting green is available. A fitness center and business center are provided. Dry cleaning services are available near the 24-hour front desk at Coeur d’Alene SpringHill Suites.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles from SpringHill Suites Coeur d’Alene. The entrance to Coeur d’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive away.
- I loved how nice the people were, and I had every expectation of the hotel exceeded.
- The beds were very comfortable! The TV was large and could be swivilled so you could see it throughout the suit.
- The pool and hot tub was wonderful. It was very kid friendly and the extended hours were very convenient. The breakfast was perfect for our big family and offered a nice variety. The lobby is beautiful.
- Food was great, happy hour was fantastic and the beds were the best I have slept on. The room was bright, cheery and spacious. I loved the brightness of the bathroom too. Workers were extrememly helpful and friendly! pool and hottub were awesome.
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve had in all my travels. Staff Friendly and for the most part very accomodating
Ramada Inn Downtown Near Lake Coeur D’Alene
One of our best sellers in Coeur d’Alene! Located in Coeur d’Alene, 30 miles from Spokane, Ramada Inn Downtown Near Lake Coeur D’Alene features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Our room was perfect and clean and comfortable. Staff was great with anything we needed.
- Breakfast was really good and the night staff was excellent. Normally night staff when you check in after 8 are not pleasant in my experience and the desk girl was super helpful and friendly.
- Good hot tub and pool. Good breakfast and easy access from and to our car.
- Location and price was good. Once I got inside my room it wasn’t bad. Room was spacious and comfortable.
- We loved the pool and hot tub. The staff was amazing. They were were sincerely friendly and were extremely helpful.
FairBridge Inn – Coeur d’Alene
Located in Coeur d’Alene, 30 miles from Spokane, FairBridge Inn – Coeur d’Alene features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles away.
- 60 Mbps measured WiFi speed! Very reliable, always auto-connects, and fast.
- The staff were nice, Parking was fine, lobby was clean. The breakfast was good with nice variety of food. There were make your on pancakes and waffles, cold and hot cereals, hard boiled eggs, muffins, milk, juice, coffee and tea.
- They were out of syrup for the waffles and that’s all they really had
- The staff was nice enough and worked with us when we wanted to shorten our reservation from 4 nights to one night.
- The night staff was friendly and kind. The morning staff was nice but not as friendly. Breakfast was good!
Top Hotels In Len Landing Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Len Landing Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Len Landing Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Len Landing Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!