10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lemmon Valley Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Lemmon Valley Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lemmon Valley Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lemmon Valley Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lemmon Valley Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lemmon Valley Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lemmon Valley Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lemmon Valley Nevada:
Ramada Reno Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in Reno.Surrounded by the excitement of downtown Reno and within walking distance of restaurants, casinos and entertainment, this hotel features an on-site casino along with dining options and pet-friendly guestrooms.The Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino is set in the heart of the downtown area. Popular local sites, including the University of Nevada-Reno and the National Bowling Stadium are only a short stroll from the hotel.On-site at the Reno Ramada Hotel and Casino, guests can enjoy a large casino area, complete with table games and sports book. The hotel also offers 2 on-site dining options as well as a gift shop and outdoor swimming pool.
- One particular van driver lady very helpful. An asset to the franchise.
- The maid was very nice and friendly. The desk clerk, a youhg lady about 24. Very helpful.
- Good location and view of the city lights. Staff was nice. Good entertainment.
- The room had a wonderful view of downtown Reno. The accommodations were fine, clean enough, comfortable enough. Love that they are pet friendly.
- The price was nice, the location wasn’t too bad. Heater worked well, the weekend was really cold, so that helped a ton. Everything was pretty clean. Being close the the elevator was nice.
Motel 6 Reno West
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this motel is 1.8 miles from Circus Circus Casino in Reno, NV. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Reno West features a private bathroom. All rooms include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Reno West Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.University of Nevada is 1.8 miles from this motel. Fleishmann Planeterium is a 5-minute drive away.
- Actually the room is clean; it’s better than I expected
- We only booked this room because it was available at a not-horrible price. We only needed a room for one night because we were traveling.
- Really didn’t like anything here, dirty and in a very bad part of town.
- I was there for the “Street Vibrations” for motorcycles and even though there was a lot of motorcycles at this property, it was a good nights sleep.
- I loved the staff. When I first got there and was paying for my room. My mom had accidently used my card for something online without realizing that I had money in there for my motel. So when I r elaized that. The woman that helped me up front actually lowered the front.
Motel 6 Reno – Livestock Events Center
One of our best sellers in Reno! Less than half a mile from Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center, this motel offers and outdoor pool and free morning coffee.The pet-friendly guest rooms at Motel 6 Reno – Livestock Events Center feature amenities such as free local calls and expanded cable TV.Motel 6 Reno – Livestock Events Center is 1 miles away from the Fleishmann Planetarium, the National Bowling Stadium and the National Automobile Museum.
- Bed was full of hair sheets and pillow cases had yellow stains tv didn’t work phone didn’t work
- The air quality was nice inside the rooms. The heater/ ac worked great. Can’t wait to visit again!
- The room was smelly and smell like smoking all the time and toilet was broken.
- The staff was excellent are tv was not working and. They moved us with no problem and the housekeeper even brought us our new keys and was extremely making it avplesant stay
- Loved the area centered everything in walking distance
One of our best sellers in Reno! Located in the University Reno neighborhood in Reno, 0.9 miles from Wilbur D. May Center, Travelodge Reno features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shops at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- i am a regulär customer of Wyndham group of companies
- The rooms were dirty and smelt of smoke. The beds were on blocks and rooms were infested with mice.Also bed bugs. These rooms online were missleading from the actual look.
- For the price of the room it was ok. I would stay here if I could not find anywhere eles to stay and on a budget
- I really enjoyed the low prices especially if you book online. The deposit was also very reasonable. It was super close to all the main casinos pretty much walking distance, if you are thinging about taking the Amtrak up to reno and decide to stay at this facility it is a fairly short walk fropm the depot. As far as hotel staff for the most part they were nice.
- Right across from the circus circus ? which is the heart of downtown Reno the rooms are nice&comffy great price??
Whitney Peak Hotel
One of our top picks in Reno – and a guest favorite.
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this non-smoking, non-gaming hotel offers 310 guest rooms and 19 suites. It is located next to the Arch in Central Reno. Lake Tahoe is 37 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and modern décor are featured in each upscale, air-conditioned guest room at Whitney Peak Hotel. A coffee machine and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Reno Whitney Peak Hotel. A fitness center with a climbing wall is offered to guests. Fax and photocopying services are available. The hotel also offers 11 meeting rooms with over 20,000 square feet of meeting space.The Reno Amtrak Station is 2 minutes’ walk away. Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts and the National Automobile Museum are a quarter mile away. The Reno/Sparks Convention Center and Reno-Tahoe International Airport are 3 miles away.
- The room was open and airy with laminate/wood flooring and lot’s of windows.
- The location and that it was a non-smoking or gambling hotel in Reno.
- The concierge room was great! We loved our room on the 16th floor ?!
- Getting the call after we checked in to see how we liked the room stuck out! I have never received a call asking if we liked the room before! It was a nice touch!
- A beautiful room. We were on the club level and had an amazing view. The atmosphere of the hotel was great. That includes staff and other guest. We will stay here every time when staying in Reno
Sands Regency Casino Hotel Reno
One of our best sellers in Reno! In the heart of central Reno, this hotel features a full on-site casino, spacious accommodations, friendly service, and all the amenities needed for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.There is also something to do when at the Sands Regency Casino. With slot machines, card games and keno, as well as live entertainment and a state-of-the-art fitness center, there is something for everyone.The Sands Casino also provides guests with a variety of modern facilities. The hotel features an on-site wedding chapel, complete with flower arrangements, spacious convention and banquet facilities, as well as a variety of gourmet restaurants. A free airport shuttle service to Reno-Tahoe International Airport is available.
- The casino area was not hard to access and the minimum bets were reasonable at the tables
- Mel’s diner was a huge bonus onsite! Staff was friendly. Beds were comfortable. The property is dated but surprisingly clean and comfortable for an older property.
- The staff was friendly,,,room was clean,,great food at the restaurant
- I likea the staff Emily VanBrawer was very sweet and definitely sold us on staying another night at Sands.
- The toilet was clean, and the pillows were moderately soft.
Motel 6 Reno Airport – Sparks
Located in Reno, and 2.5 miles from Circus Circus Casino, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Cable TV with expanded channels is included in all rooms. Reno Tahoe International Airport is 3.5 miles away.All air-conditioned rooms at the Motel 6 Reno Airport are simply furnished. A desk is included for added convenience. All private bathrooms include toiletries.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Reno Airport Motel 6. Guests can enjoy a cup of morning coffee available in the lobby. A laundromat is on site.The National Bowling Stadium is 2 miles from this motel. The University of Nevada is an 8-minute drive away.
Sparks is a great choice for travelers interested in swimming pools, friendly locals and sightseeing.
- Nothing. The ice issue spoiled it all for me…in combination with the staff’s attitude about it…and the failure to mention it even when I asked about ice. Jeeze.
- This is a remodeled Motel 6 with wood floors. The cleanliness of the room was fine. The bed was made with new style linens and was comfortable.
- The maid cleaning my room was super! She got me into my room sooner than what the front desk clerk told me. Television was nice. And pillows comfy.
- That the manager is nice and friendly. I could ATLEAST rinse off with warm water.
- The staff was best I’ve dealt with at a hotel in a lomg time
Courtyard by Marriott Reno Downtown/Riverfront
Located in Reno in the region of Nevada, 1.4 miles from Wilbur D. May Center, Courtyard by Marriott Reno Downtown/Riverfront features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Brand new hotel. Great location without all the bad things associated with casino hotels. It is an ideal location for children
The friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the entire facility, how close it was to everything we wanted to do
Starbucks in house was great as well
The room accomodations were great
- Great location, very clean and updated to possess a modern feel. Staff was wonderful as well. Great value.
- Close to public transportation and to walking on the Truckee River walk.
- Hotel is relatively new and close to ball park, casinos and some restaurants. Staff at the hotel especially the front desk people (Caroline and Jamie) were a credit to the hotel and entire Marriott brand.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel offers accommodations in Reno. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was a little small, however it was clean and comfortable and stylish and I enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable, the pillows were good maybe not great but pretty good. The bathroom was clean and fresh.
- amazing hotel! Restuarant food was so good, service fantastic, loved the candle lighting each evening and the fun bundeBocce room attached to the hotel. Outdoor firepits were beautiful, location is perfect right on the river walking distance to outdoor art, and restauarants and Patagonia outlet is across the lot. Parking super convenient right on the property with free valet if lot is full.
- I loved that we could enjoy the strip a block away but not be part of the choas when it was our choice to just chill and chat on our down time. One night we hung out in the hotel tv room in front of the fireplace, yummy adult beverages, on very comfortable couches, with the provided throw blankets and laughed for hours recapping our mini vacay in Reno. That is not just physical comfort provided, mental as well…or too many drinks to care who heard or stories. Haha
- Cocktails were fantastic, played Bocce Ball and had amazing food and enjoyed the entire weekend.
- By far the nicest and beautiful hotel I’ve stayed at!
Plaza Resort Club Reno
Located in the Downtown Reno neighborhood in Reno, 1.4 miles from Wilbur D. May Center, Plaza Resort Club Reno features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The 7th floor is the fun floor. It has an indoor pool and a pool table area that is open 24 Hours
- Clean, quiet, comfy, fun artsy neighborhood, party path by the river, nice view of the city lights but away from the hustle bustle, great staff, easy parking.
- It was just a great experience the whole time we were there, the room was everything the pictures showed and more. The staff were great people we had a couple of xtra’s we needed and they were more than happy to accommodate out needs. I can’t think of one negative thing to say about them. In fact when we left we told them we would more than likely be back next year same time.
- Very nice large room. Clean and very friendly staff.
- The breakfast pastry and coffee were good and although we didn’t go in the pool it looked nice.
Top Hotels In Lemmon Valley Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lemmon Valley Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lemmon Valley Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lemmon Valley Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!