10 Best Hotels To Stay In Leland North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Leland North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Leland North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leland North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leland North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Leland North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Leland North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Leland North Carolina:
Best Western PLUS Westgate Inn and Suites
Work up a sweat in the fitness center at Best Western PLUS Westgate Inn and Suites. In Leland, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi access to guests.Rooms at Best Western PLUS feature ironing facilities, a sitting area, and a flat-screen, cable TV with satellite channels. A minibar, microwave, and mini refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a bathtub and free toiletries.Guests of this Leland hotel can enjoy the seasonal pool or hot tub. Other facilities and services include meeting facilities, airport shuttle service, and 24-hour front desk. A bar and snack bar are included and free parking is available.Guests can explore a battleship at Battleship North Carolina (5 miles) or enjoy a day of shopping at Independence Mall (8 miles). Wilmington International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- I loved just about everything! Staff was incredible…my TV was not working as someone had apparently unplugged the cable box but she was right up there to get it fixed.
- Variety of breakfast buffet. Friendliness of staff.
- The stay was great! Been there before and will go again.
- The hotel was clean, the staff was pleasant. The desk clerk gave and explained all the information needed at check ln. It was a pleasant stay. We will return.
- The bed was awesome. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was awesome.
Holiday Inn Express Leland – Wilmington Area
In Leland, North Carolina, this hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided to the guests at this Wilmington area Holiday Inn Express. A cable TV, a hairdryer, and a work desk are included.A business center with fax and photocopying facilities is available at the Holiday Inn Express Leland. A laundromat and free parking are available as well.Downtown Wilmington is 7.8 miles from this hotel. Guests are a 32-minute drive from Wrightsville Beach.
- Convenient,clean,great breakfast,good price and great staff
- Great front desk staff and excellent breakfast. The breakfast bar attendant was very nice.
- The breakfast was amazing. Also my stepdad realized he left his wedding band on the nightstand after we left and almost hit New Jersey. We called this hotel and the staff gladly looked for the ring and mailed it back with no issue! Amazing honest staff this place has.
- Bed was bad. You were putting new ones in the day we left
- The staff was friendly and the hotel was nice and clean
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn
Located in Wilmington in the region of North Carolina, 22 miles from Southport, Best Western Plus Coastline Inn features a sun terrace and views of the river.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Carolina Beach is 15 miles from Best Western Plus, and Wrightsville Beach is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Best Western Plus Coastline Inn.
- Great breakfast and friendly staff. “Mammas Breakfast” got me going and ready for the day. Mamma is the last in charge of the on-site breakfast
- The view and location of the hotel was perfect. Loved the old feel of the building.
- Great location on downtown River Walk. Nice view of river.
- The food was good. It became crowded so you felt rushed to finish eating so someone could have your table. The beds were great. The view was excellent. For the money and the length of time there it was great.
- Nice staff, came in early and the receptionist tried everything so I could check in as soon as possible, very helpful. Great river view from room, hotel was booked out, still it was very quiet. Comfy bed, wide screen tv. Easy access to wifi. Breakfast staff cheerful, good choice of food, fresh fruit and yoghurt.
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington
One of our best sellers in Wilmington! On Market Street and a 10-minute drive from downtown Wilmington and the beach, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are provided.A 40-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are found in each modern room at Wingate by Wyndham Wilimington. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness center and a business center are complimentary to all guests at the the Wilmington Wingate by Wyndham. Airport shuttle services and 24-hour front desk are also offered.The Wilimington International Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. The University of North Carolina at Wilmington is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The hotel offered a free breakfast, microwaves and a refrigerator. Those were the reasons I booked them because they had to stay a couple days
- Comfortable bed and very friendly front desk staff and quick check in.
- Nice team. Helpful and smiling. Hotel and room spotless. Very comfortable bed. Quiet despite location along the road. 10mn drive to historical Wilmington.
- Loved it! Very comfy room! I slept like a baby!! Highly recommended
- I’d have to say our favorite part was the king bed. It felt like floating on a cloud
Hampton Inn Wilmington-Medical Park
Located in Wilmington, North Carolina’s Medical District, this hotel is 1.5 miles from Cameron Art Museum. It features a daily buffet breakfast and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each brightly decorated room at the Hampton Inn Wilmington-Medical Park is furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Equipped with free Wi-Fi and free cable, all rooms have white linens and dark wood furniture.Free access to the hotel gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Wilmington Hampton Inn. The hotel has a lovely garden with a gazebo and a sun terrace with lounge chairs.Wilmington International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel. The University of North Carolina Wilmington is 10 minutes away.
- John— the Manager was excellent. Very accessible. The whole staff very helpful & friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable. The people were friendly and helpful. Everything was clean. The hotel is close to the hospital as that is why we were in Wilmington. Loved that they had a great breakfast in the mornings.
- We slept great on comfortable bed. We like being able to leave system fan on without heat or air. Hotel was clean. Lobby and dining is sized right to provide some space between guests. Coffee great. Location near hospital ideal.
- Great location for our trip. Clean and breakfast was wonderful.
- Breakfast was included in the stay. The room was as good size and the facilities were clean.
Best Western Plus Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach
One of our best sellers in Wilmington! The Best Western Plus University Inn is 2 miles from UNC Wilmington. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast during their stay and an outdoor pool is also on site.Free Wi-Fi is included in each room of this Wilmington hotel along with cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are included for added convenience as well as a work desk.Guests have access to both a business center and a fitness center during their stay at the Wilmington Best Western Plus University Inn. A 24-hour front desk is also available.This hotel is 5 miles from downtown Wilmington. Guests are also just a 5-minute drive from the University Center shopping options.
Everything neat and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint- I stayed in room 404. The outside parking lights were shining right into the room directly over the bed. My suggestion is a drape that closes all the way at night. The room had white shears that close and a half drape that only closed partially. A cheap fix as opposed to moving the outside flood lights- LOL.
Really- a very pleasant stay, perfect location.
- Great service at desk and housekeeping. Sonja…the staff was excellernteven those serving breakfast
- Good breakfast, took pets (although the booking site did not clearly tell me there was an extra charge),and vey clean
- Great pet-friendly room with easy access to outside for those pet emergency calls of nature.
- Great friendly staff, Jennifer had a great sense of humor and was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.
- Everything neat and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint- I stayed in room 404. The outside parking lights were shining right into the room directly over the bed. My suggestion is a drape that closes all the way at night. The room had white shears that close and a half drape that only closed partially. A cheap fix as opposed to moving the outside flood lights- LOL.
Hilton Wilmington Riverside
Hilton Wilmington Riverside offers accommodations in Wilmington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Southport is 22 miles from Hilton Wilmington Riverside, and Carolina Beach is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was beautiful and the beds were extremely comfortable as well as the view
- The overall experience was great. They are remodeling so the business center was out of order but the front desk took care of me.
- The property is under construction. Staff is rude. There is a ramp outside the building which has arrows marking it as a one way street, however the staff have decided it should go both ways and yell at you when some how dont know its a bi directional street. Finally the building is located in the middle of a demolition zone.
- The staff really got to know me and sent me a complimentary gift to help me celebrate on my trip. Definitely made me feel welcome!
- I‘ve stayed at this property repeatedly over the years and they’ve never failed to offer an excellent experience. To put it in perspective, I’ve routinely stayed at The Four Seasons, The Ritz Carlton and other luxury properties, and I’m just as content at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside. With its luxe contemporary finishes, large tile and glass showers, USB plugs everywhere, easy parking and location on the riverwalk, it’s my go-to stay in Wilmington for work or fun. I’ll be back!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC
In Wilmington, North Carolina, this hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are featured each room at the Country Inn and Suites Wilmington Airport. A flat-screen TV is also included.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are accessible at the Wilmington Airport Country Inn and Suites. Meeting facilities, laundry facilities and free parking are available.Wilmington Airport is just a 4 miles drive from this hotel. Guests are a 10-minute drive from both the Wilmington Convention Center and Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park.
- Hotel was clean..breakfast was great..all of staff were friendly
- Overall I was very pleased … anyone staying here will get their money’s worth… personable staff, good breakfast, clean rooms… etc
- The breakfast was awesome, the employees were all wonderful, the hotel was close to everything that you could need or want. The beds were outstanding.
- Hotel is a solid 3 star property, in need of some updating, which is soon to start, per signs in the lobby. Free breakfast was good, with fresh, eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast alternating on different days. Staff all very helpful and friendly. Location is great, just a straight 4 mile shot to downtown, about $8-9 with Uber. Plenty or restaurants and shopping in the immediate vicinity.
- Very comfortable beds. Good breakfast selection. Small clean pool area.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilmington-University Center
The hotel is less than a 5-minute drive from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. A daily continental breakfast is available.An outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center are included at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wilmington. Free Wi-Fi is also available.This Wilmington Holiday Inn Express hotel is less than a 15-minute drive from Wrightsville Beach and Mayfaire Town Center. Cape Fear Country Club is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The bed was great! The breakfast was delicious! Carl was extra special and enthusiastic. 🙂
- Breakfast every morning was superb. This hotel means customer service and they take care of their customers! From fast check in and out to problem solving to friendly housekeeping, this hotel gets a perfect score! For example, my laptop would not connect to the internet and my coffee maker wouldn’t start; from the time I called to the front desk to problem resolution was less than 15 minutes, thanks to David Bleattler; also front desk staff Stephanie and Rhonda were excellent who even helped me get my packages from UPS while I was away at class. Will be staying again for sure! Finally, housekeeping cleaned my room daily and even left inspirational messages on my notepad near the phone. Also speak thanks to Carl Sr who checked on me while passing in the hallway; it’s greatly appreciative!
- Helpful, friendly staff. Close to UNCW campus and area restaurants and shopping.
- best breakfast i’ve ever had in a hotel, all the staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Everything was good! Overall, a very pleasant stay. Staff is very friendly, and attentive. Mr. Carl (at Wilmington, NC location) went above and beyond with checking on us, and being very welcoming. Breakfast had a good variety including warm items. Lady at breakfast was also very friendly and welcoming. Beds were very comfortable. Always enjoy the Bath and Body Work items (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc). We will definitely be back!
Comfort Suites Wilmington
This all-suite hotel is 5 miles from Wilmington International Airport and Wrightsville Beach. It features an outdoor pool, and spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and a sofa bed.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every modern suite at the Comfort Suites Wilmington. They offer a 37-inch LCD TV and sitting area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Wilmington Comfort Suites. It includes waffles, eggs, meat and fruit, as well as coffee and juice.Free access to the gym is provided to all guests of the Comfort Suites. Parking is also free on site.The University of North Carolina at Wilmington is a 7 minute drive from the hotel. Independence Mall and Cape Fear Museum are both 3 miles away.
- Nice room, and quiet area. Friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Clean. Spacious room.
- The staff was very friendly and breakfast was good.
- The room was clean. Breakfast was great and the staff was absolutely lovely.
- The bed was so comfortable! I literally slept for 14 hours!!!! Something I never do. Thanks for the extra great nights sleep. 😊
- They have clean, room, they have lemon water allnight long, they have hot breakfast like eggs and bacon
Top Hotels In Leland North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Leland North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Leland North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Leland North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!