10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lekeitio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Lekeitio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lekeitio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lekeitio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lekeitio Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lekeitio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lekeitio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lekeitio Basque Country:
Silken Palacio Uribarren
With many of the rooms boasting sea views, a cafe with a large terrace overlooking the beach. The hotel is a lovely setting for a relaxing vacation.Leikitio is a small Basque summer seaside town, with 3 lovely beaches and an attractive harbor, as well as a great selection of bars and restaurants.
- The town was a revelation, this is a gorgeous hotel in the best location. Staff is highly professional, facilities are brand new and miles ahead of the competition. We felt fancy here. The basement pool and facilities were top notch, the stafff really worked hard for a good stay
- Room extremely spacious – strongly recommend that you upgrade to superior room with sea view – its amazing to sit on balcony at evening and watch the sea and beach
- Very warm welcome. Staff helped with all our requirements.
- Great beachfront location, very nice room, staff were friendly and breakfast buffet was good
- New renovated rooms. Great terrace looking at the sea
A breakfast buffet featuring local produce can be served in the cafe or outside on the terrace. In the evenings hot and cold tapas are available.The cozy bar features original wooden beams and the hotel also has grounds where guests can relax.The Zubieta Hotel is just 30 minutes from Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. It is also one hour from Bilbao and San Sebastián.
- Lovely hotel, traditional and romantic. Good location just outside town center
- Everything. Staff, room, terrace, service, location.
- The staff were overwhelmingly kind and thoughtful
- We had upgraded our room and it was super comfortable and attractive. Staff were really helpful and it was really peaceful. Very suitable for adults and those not wanting to be in the heart of things.
Staff amazing. Nela went out of her way to help us get to the hotel – garmin not correct in location.
Grounds delightful – a small piece of quiet away from the town. – yet easy to get to town. lovely breakfast
Hotel Metrokua has light, double rooms, all equipped with a double bed and directly accessible from the terrace. The hotel features some very special spots, including the solarium terrace with spectacular views and ideal for relaxation. The lounge has a fireplace and comfortable sofas that also incite relaxation.In the seafaring atmosphere of the bar-cafeteria you will be able to sample the delicious tapas on offer. From here, you also have views of the beach, and at the rear of the house the beautiful gardens must not be forgotten.Accommodations that creates tranquility, intended as much for those wanting to visit the Costa Vasca, as those who stay for professional reasons.
Room had an amazing seaview with table and chairs outside and direct access to a large sun terrace. Peaceful location with garden and flower beds all round. Room was spacious with comfy bed and large modern bathroom. Lovely friendly staff and good food.
Walk into town is enjoyable and scenic.
- Great hotel in good location. Made to feel welcome with bowl of fruit in room and soft drinks in mini bar.
- Very nice comfortable homely hotel. We were very delayed by ferry and turned up at 1-2am in the morning and a member of staff stayed up for us & was very helpful.
- friendly staff, location, small fridge, easy parking
- Great location on the beach front. Try to get a sea view. Rooms are simple but comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful. Bar attached to the accommodation serves decent food and has a nice vibe.
- Room had an amazing seaview with table and chairs outside and direct access to a large sun terrace. Peaceful location with garden and flower beds all round. Room was spacious with comfy bed and large modern bathroom. Lovely friendly staff and good food.
Heated rooms at this property come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Hotel Piñupe is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián and a 30-minute drive will take you to Guernica. Bilbao is 36 mi away.
The hotel is located in a lively shopping street.
- The hotel was very welcoming. Issues during the booking phase were resolved between us and the hotel before we arrived. The food and drink service was very adequate, and it was easy to move ariund Lekeitio from the hotel.
- Good value in a lovely place. Cool bar underneath!
- This was a reasonably priced basic little hotel in Lekeitio. The bar downstairs was very nice. We were quite satisfied with the room and the location was good. There were lots of lively bars nearby and the seafront was a short walk away.
- Above a lovely little Basque Bar, Bar Pinupe. We had a lovely balcony. Very clean. If you need something, go to the bar downstairs. Delicious pinxos downstairs at the bar.
- Friendly welcome
Hotel Rural Natxiondo
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hotel Rural Natxiondo each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.San Sebastian is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Natxiondo. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice place, in quiet and pleasant environment. Our host was very kind and gave us a lot of useful information about the surroundings. The room was comfortable and the breakfast very good.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue el hecho de estar rodeados de vegetación. También nos gustó que el alojamiento se encontraba entre dos grandes núcleos de población, éste fue realmente el motivo por el que nos decidimos por alojarnos allí. También nos gustó el trato de los dueños y el esmero que ponen en su trabajo.
- Es de los pocos sitios que a uno le “fastidia” darle la maxima calificación, no es que no lo merezca, es que si se entera la gente va ha costar encontralo libre…… y es que es todo tal acojedor y el trato tan familiar. Totalmente recomendable.
- La casa, el entorno y la situación. También el trato y atención de Ander y Jon. Muy buenas también las cenas y desayunos.
- Luxer dan ik had verwacht voor een rural. Mooie tegels in badkamer, wel authentiek. Prachtige views
Hotel Palacio Oxangoiti
Hotel Palacio Oxangoiti is a restored palace building that has been listed for its architectural value. It has spacious public areas with free Wi-Fi access.All of the rooms at the Palacio Oxangoiti include a bathroom with amenities and hairdryer and a TV. All have exterior views, some over the Medieval Santa María Church, and most have a balcony.The traditional fishing port of Lekeitio is renowned for its traditional seafood and tapas restaurants. The Oxangoiti’s friendly front desk staff can offer recommendations and arrange reservations at local restaurants.Hotel Palacio Oxangoiti is situated a 5-minute walk from Lekeitio Bus Station. Hourly buses depart for Bilbao. Guests can also take a boat to San Nicolas Island, with its beautiful beaches.
- Great old building. The owner was most helpful. Views over the plaza with a bit of harbor. Easy walk to bars and restaurants.
Lekeitio should be on veyone’s list for a short visit. A small old town section, adjacent small boat port and many walking opportunities will really give you a floor of the Basque region.
The hotel retains some of the old world feel, convenient to everything.
The young lady at check was full of enjoyable enthusiasm as she explain in part English, part Spanish with descriptive gestures, everything I needed to know. She was a joy to meet.
- Great location in the old town with a fantastic view and very close to quayside, beach and restaurants.
- This was a fascinating place – very old building with great character. A certain austerity when it came to comfort or luxury, but certainly adequate and reflected the ambiance of the setting. The staff did not speak English so communication was somewhat strained. Ok breakfast, nothing special. I guess what made it so intriguing was the location on the bustling main square and the building itself from the 1600s.
- Breakfast very nice & convenient. Bed comfortable. Excellent location.
Offering a private terrace with sea views, rooms at Hotel Garazar are bright and spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Garazar has a bar and an outdoor terrace. There is also a large garden area with sun loungers.Bilbao and the airport are less than 1 hour’s drive of the hotel. You can also drive along the north coast and visit Zarautz or San Sebastián.
- Design of building (particularly the guests’ lounge), splendid elevated location and superb views along the coast.
- An all round excellent place. The hosts were brilliant, the breakfast was delicious, especially the homemade cake. The room was amazing, large, with an amazing shower and views over the sea in the distance. Its so peaceful here, i’ll definitely be returning. 🙂
- We were here 2013 and fell in love with the place, ad now when we passed by we took the chance to stay here once again. That can be a bit dangerous since you have very high expectations, but no worry needed. This place is still excellent and beyond! We are already looking forward to come back here again.
- Fantastic location, beautiful views, off the beaten track.
Everything was as expected, nice location, nice building, very quiet environment, with heart minded, welcoming, kind hosts, two types of breakfast package options, large well maintained rooms with terrace and view to the sea, also a really nice ambient living-lounge with fire-place.
Route to the house is easy and also bit exciting through the vivid, rich vegetation and nature
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food for lunch and dinner, upon request. It has an attractive, open-plan lounge and dining room with sofas, a gallery and a large stone pillar.The countryside around Hotel Antsotegi is great for hiking, and you can drive to the coast in just 20 minutes. Bilbao and San Sebastián are both around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly staff who speak good english. beautiful hotel with very good facilities.
- The building was amazing. The room was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly.
- Very helpful staff. Ideal for anyione walking the Camino del Norte and stopping in Markina Xemein.
- Great family run hotel. Excellent restaurant. Wonderful old repurpose d building. Will definitely stay here again.
- Rooms nicely designed and basically ok. The staff was very helpful en friendly. Great food in the evening. For the breakfast you only needed to ask if your chose was not there.
The Hotel has 20 exterior-facing rooms with mountain views. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Hotel Ibaigune offers a shared lounge area next to the reception with WiFi zone. It is surrounded by gardens and offers free parking.Canoeing, horse riding, diving and surfing are popular in the surrounding countryside. Trains to Bilbao and Bermeo leave from San Cristobal – Busteria Station, 1,950 feet from the hotel.
- Our room was quite big with an own bathroom. The breakfast was good and the 5€ price was reasonable. Free parking and location is peaceful enough, eventhough the hotel is located just next to the main road.
- The did not provide any coffee or food, but were helpful in lending us cutlery!
Lovely building and we had a suite which consisted of two adjoining rooms and an ensuite. 4 of us shared the room. It was spacious and adequate for our needs. There was a TV and settee. The property was set back but on a main road. It was quiet in the room and there was plenty of parking.
On arrival we were offered the option of breakfast the following morning at a cost of 5 euro each. We declined as we had already brought food with us.
The hotel provided plenty of towels and sachets of shampoo, shower gel and soap.
The hotel was about an hour from the ferry port to England.
- Comfortable and clean. Staff very nice and helpful
- Comfy beds and generally clean. A good option if there’s no accommodation in the main towns of the area. From here you can walk to the old tile factory and seat in the docks, which was a nice little walk. It was super easy to travel around from here (10 minute walk to the station with trains every half an hour in both directions).
A drive through lush green areas will take you to the Arbes free car-park, one of a number of benefits that will make your stay a pleasant one.The Hotel Arbes comfortable rooms are designed with the location in mind, boasting large windows to give you the feeling that you are literally above the Cantabrian Sea.The hotel has an impressive outdoor pool, set in a peaceful setting.You can also use the free Wi-Fi to choose between one of the many high-quality restaurants nearby.The Arbe is a green hotel down to the last detail. Not only can you enjoy a lovely stroll through the surrounding oak forests and garden, but the hotel’s air-conditioning is powered by the regions geothermal energy.
- Amazing ocean views from the rooms. Great location to take a walk in the mountains. Friendly and ready to help people.
.Fantastic views of the ocean
In fact lets just say everything about the hotel is “perfecto ”
Excellent service by Itzi and her husband, really above all expectations.
The property is modern and the rooms look to the sea.
We got super service here
- Fantastic view, great location, marvelous breakfast, all is clean, tidy, nice looking. I highly recommend it.
- Hotel is located on the cliff with direct view on the ocean from all rooms.
Top Hotels In Lekeitio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lekeitio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lekeitio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lekeitio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!