10 Best Hotels To Stay In Leisure World California – Top Hotel Reviews
Leisure World California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Leisure World California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leisure World California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leisure World California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Leisure World California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Leisure World California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Leisure World California:
Ayres Hotel Seal Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Ayres Hotel Seal Beach is located in Seal Beach.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Los Angeles is 21 miles from Ayres Hotel Seal Beach, and Santa Monica is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 6 miles from Ayres Hotel Seal Beach.
- Full breakfast included. Easy access to freeway so better for business travel than leisure. Hotel was nicely decorated.
- The free breakfast was surprisingly good. The deep bathtub.
- Clean. Well kept. Friendly/helpful staff and great location!
- I Loved the bed!! Also, the tv had channels in spanish,which in others hotels we have stayed they dnt offer. And Breakfast was TERRIFIC!!!! I Loved it!
- Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spotless with crisp towels.
Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach
Next to the Naval Weapons Station and minutes from the Pacific Ocean, this Seal Beach, California hotel offers easy access to area attractions along with free high-speed internet.Start the day at the Hampton Inn and Suites Seal Beach with a free hot breakfast or with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. Enjoy relaxing by the outdoor pool or finish some work in the business center.Easily discover popular area attractions such as the Seal Beach Pier and the Long Beach Aquarium only a short distance from the Seal Beach Hampton Inn. The Long Beach Convention Center and the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge are also nearby.
- I’ve stayed in a few hotels but even when the reviews are great, I’m usually disappointed. This was a pleasant surprise. I walked in, it smelled good, location was fantastic (plenty of places to eat just outside) and the room was so spacious! That was the best surprise. I didn’t feel as if we were cramped and walking over eachother. Plenty of space in the room and bathroom. I completely appreciated it. Thank you!!!
- Love the customer service, the rooms and beds, and breakfast!!
- Great, quiet location close to beach and all. Great breakfast! Fabulous service!
- I thought for the price the hotel was perfect it has a lot of amenities, pool, free parking, wifi, breakfast
- We were happy that the management provided a loaner refrigerator on request.Very satisfied
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel
Located 1 miles from Marine Park and Stadium, this Long Beach hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Every guest room is equipped with free WiFi.The Best Western Golden Sails Hotel features cable TV, a refrigerator and coffee maker in every guest room. Rooms offers a view of the Long Beach Marina or the hotel’s courtyard.The Sails Restaurant at the Best Western Golden Sails Hotel serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner.Recreational facilities at the Best Western Golden Sails Hotel include a hot tub and 24-hour gym. A business center and laundry facilities are available. The property also offers bike hire to its guests.California State University, Long Beach is 1.2 miles from Best Western Golden Sails, while Seal Beach is 1.9 miles away and downtown Long Beach is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, which is 5 miles away.
- Great breakfast buffet. Helpful front desk staff. Great free parking.
- Great value for money and the staff was very friendly.
- Great location near Long Beach, Belmont Shore, Naples; great breakfast
- The staff was great. Breakfast was perfect, location was awesome not to far from my favorite beach!!!!
- The hotel was very nice. The staff was very helpful.My room overlooked the pool, which was a bonus. The only complaint is the price of the breakfast. Getting a rewards card will give you a free breakfast.
The Pacific Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Only a few blocks from the water in Seal Beach, California, this cozy hotel is within walking distance of a variety of attractions and offers comfortable guestrooms with convenient amenities.The Pacific Inn is just steps from the Main Street shopping district, the Seal Beach Pier and a wide range of restaurants offering everything from casual to international cuisine. Guests will appreciate the hotel’s free shuttle van for convenient access to the Long Beach International Airport, The Pike entertainment district and The Aquarium of the Pacific.Guestrooms at the Pacific Inn are completely non-smoking and boast amenities such as high-speed wireless internet access and private balconies. Before spending the day at the beach, guests can enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast in the breakfast cafe. Guests can also go for a refreshing swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fully equipped fitness center.
- The beds were very good and throughout the whole building perfect free wifi. Nice balcony to relax.
- Friendly and comfortable hotel with helpful staff. Ideal if staying for just 2 to 3 days. A short walk to Main Street and the beach. Coffee and cookies were provided at reception.
We always stop in Seal Beach on our trips to California and always use this hotel. The rooms are comfy, staff are very helpful and it is in a fantastic location, just off the Pacific Coast Highway and only a 2 minute walk to the beach.
Nice walk in showers and very clean.
They have just purchased a new coffee machine for the reception area, there has always been free 24 hour tea and coffee available but the new machine does coffee, tea, hot chocolate and latte 🙂
Plus free cookies as well in the evenings
- Very clean room, simple and comfortable. Quiet. Excellent walk-in shower. Though smaller, I liked the pool and hot tub inside a 3rd floor atrium.
- Great stay. The only improvement would be the glass sliding doors. The movement from above sounds like furniture is being moved. We thought we were under the breakfast room and it was being set up, but in actuality, it was the sliding doors. Otherwise, a pleasant stay and very clean and friendly staff.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Long Beach
One of our best sellers in Long Beach! Motel 6 Los Angeles – Long Beach is located in Long Beach, 4.1 miles from The Pike at Rainbow Harbor and 3.9 miles from City Place Long Beach.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Long Beach Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Super value for money. Newly renovated so no issues with any facilities. Staff, especially general manager Charrolette are very helpful. Bus stops, budget restaurants, grocery story, pharmacy etc are all withing 5 min walk. This one is super highly recommended for value seekers.
- I liked the ease of free parking and how pet friendly the venue was.
- very clean, you can tell the place was renovated recently
- Very clean. Very friendly helpful reception staff
- Staff was lovely . Super nice & helpful. Updated decor & new TV. Jack in the box in the same parking lot, dunkin donuts & dennys all close enough to walk to.
One of our best sellers in Long Beach! This Los Angeles Hotel has art from local artists. It has an outdoor swimming pool, shuttle service, continental breakfast, free newspapers and free wireless internet.In addition to the on-site art from local talent, the Hotel Current is also near many other cultural locations. The Museum of Latin American Art and Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens are near the hotel. Other popular attractions include Harbor Breeze Whale Watching and Gondola Getaway boat cruises.Each room at the Current in Los Angeles features a mini-refrigerator and premium cable TV.
- It was a very nice pleasant stay and I will be back and bring others
- I love the staff there and the room is always nice
- Clean room, Nice shower, Good choice at breakfast, staff helpful especially Wayne on reception
- Sushi restaurant down the street was amazing. =) I love how the hotel has positive sayings under each parking space.
- The staff was amazing. Breakfast great. Especially the pancakes and yes the bed was like a cloud. So comfortable.
Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Just 7 miles from Walt Disneyland and the Long Beach Aquarium, this Los Alamitos hotel serves a daily hot breakfast featuring fresh waffles to all guests. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites. A cable TV with HBO is also included.A seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub are available. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Best Western Inn & Suites Los Alamitos. Free newspapers are provided in the lobby.The Long Beach Convention Center is 5 miles away. Knott’s Berry Farm is 13 miles from the hotel.
- Staff were great, room comfortable & well kept.
- It’s clean , in a safe quiet neighborhood , a welcoming staff and offer a free breakfast.
- Super clean nice staff good breakfast everything was great . I love it
Very nice staff. Helpful and pleasant. Good recommendations for restaurant.
Bathtub drain kept leaking during my bath. Lots of hot water, though.
Very nice hot breakfast.
- The staff and cleaning ladies where alll sooo nice. Had such a great experience with all the staff. The room was really comfortable to come back to, a home away from home
Super 8 Long Beach
Located 3.3 miles from The Pike at Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach, Super 8 Long Beach features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice and helpful, the room was spacious and the location is quite good
- Value for money. 10 min. walk to bus station for bus 111, it took 15 min. from Long Beach airport and 30 min. to Long Beach downtown. 10 min walk to a big shopping mall with Ross,Ralphs,various restaurants. Big space in the room. Good breakfast. If you’re sensitive to noise,request a room not facing the street (circle).
The breakfast was great and kept well stocked and the fruit was fresh. Yello bananas not green.
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and the tv worked great!
Giant, comfy bed.Clean, hot shower. That’s all you need at the end of a long music festival!
Pretty pool area, but it was too chilly to get in during our stay.
- The room is extremely clean. This is probably one of the cleanest place I’ve stayed. Very impressed
Best Western – Harbour Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Huntington Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. A few steps from the beach, this Sunset Beach hotel is just 5 miles from Huntington Beach Pier. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. A gym and game room are on site.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at the Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites. Comfortably furnished, each room has tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Harbour Inn & Suites Best Western. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is on site. Dry cleaning is available.Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve is 3 miles from this hotel. Seal Beach is an 8-minute drive away.
- Lovely room, great location, great breakfast and very helpful staff
- The bathroom was well thought out and the shower worked great. The noise of renovations was a detraction for the first two hours but then ceased and noise level was better.
- Very warm welcome, easy to park, very comfortable bed and in a great location.
- Staff members were extraordinarily nice and knowledgeable
- Everything was ok. Staff very friendly and helpful. Large rooms, beds comfortable. Silence !
Best Western Westminster Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Best Western Westminster Inn offers accommodations in Westminster.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Los Angeles is 24 miles from Western Westminster Inn, and Anaheim is 8 miles away. Long Beach Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness, convenience, all service as promised!
- Friendly staff, good location near freeway access. easy check in and out.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The clerk who checked us in went out of her way to help me with fixing a problem with my Best Western reward program.
- Bed and pillos were way too fluffy… Bed made a lot of noises.
- Hot breakfast including eggs, sausage & potatoes. TV & channel selection very good. Bed provided plenty of REM sleep.
Top Hotels In Leisure World California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Leisure World California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Leisure World California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Leisure World California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!