10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lehigh Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Lehigh Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lehigh Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lehigh Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lehigh Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lehigh Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lehigh Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lehigh Pennsylvania:
Four Points by Sheraton Scranton
Off Interstate 81 and a short drive from downtown Scranton, Pennsylvania and local attractions, including Snow Mountain Ski Area, this non-smoking hotel offers modern in-room amenities.Guests can start the morning at the Four Points by Sheraton Scranton with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper or enjoy an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. They can also relax in the indoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.The historic Lackawanna Coal Mine, Houdini’s Museum and the Pocono Downs racetrack are all located only minutes from the Sheraton Scranton Four Points. A variety of shopping centers, top-rated ski areas and local restaurants are also nearby.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. I felt safe and relaxed.
- Comfortable bed. Good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Brett (breakfast manager) was the only saving grace. He was pleasant and apologetic for our bad experience.
- Staff very nice. Hotel itself was is okay. Nothing spectacular but no where near a dumb. Nice place to stay. No free bfast kinda a bummer
Bed like a cloud.
Brett in kitchen really took care of us.
Up a Creek Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Up a Creek Inn offers accommodations in South Sterling, just 9 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Scranton is 19 miles from Up a Creek Inn, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The French Manor Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The French Manor Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Newfoundland, just 11 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scranton is 19 miles from The French Manor Inn and Spa, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 20 miles from The French Manor Inn & Spa.
- Bed was comfy, in room hot tub was a plus, balcony/view was great. Very quiet and relaxing. Staff was helpful and food was really good (though pricey).
- Room was great. People were great. They even offered to snow brush my car the morning after a snowstorm
- Everything was wonderful and splendid. An amazing get away for everyday life 🙂
- The staff was warm, friendly and attentive to mine and my partner’s needs.
- Loved the complimentary cheese plate and Sherry – a classy and enjoyable surprise!
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region offers accommodations in Lake Ariel, just 16 miles from Mount Pocono.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Scranton is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, and Wilkes-Barre is 27 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- We didn’t get the breakfast in time because we got there at 9:45. We thought 10 AM with the cut off time
- The food was very good and the coffee was fantastic.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, well kept and modern. Good location, nothing as good near by.
- Very comfy bed. Hotel so easy to get to right off the highway.
- The check in lady Stephanie was enthusiastic and helpful. She called to make certain that everything was great.
Hotel M Mount Pocono
Just 10 miles from Camelback Ski Resort, this Mount Pocono hotel features a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A continental breakfast is served daily. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Hotel M Mount Pocono. Simply furnished, each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Mount Pocono Hotel M. A business center is on site. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.Mt. Aire Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Hickory Run State Park is a 45-minute drive away.
hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
What happen to your snow plow man? Praise the Lord I had a truck. $135 way to high for your hotel but it was the only one available. Would not stay there again at those prices/
- Breakfast was worthless, stale donuts, by 8:00 a.m no eggs, bacon or any thing else
- We stayed here last year . It’s drastically changed. Now it’s dirty and the breakfast was terrible
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close proximity to Mount Airy Casino and many other local attractions.
- The pool and breakfast. Close proximity to attractions.
- hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono offers accommodations in Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono, and Scranton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good and fresh.
- Stayed on 3rf floor. The hallway and rugs in Terrible condition. Toilet had filthy brown stains that were engraved inside couldn’t flush away. Also couldn’t make comfortable heat adjustments.
- The room was very nice. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, but would’ve appreciated more sweet options.
- We were pleased with the location. A list of restaurants was given to us and we found one we really enjoyed. Sorry but the name of it has escaped at the moment.
The Frogtown Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Frogtown Inn offers accommodations in Canadensis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Mount Pocono is 8 miles from The Frogtown Inn, and Scranton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The husband and wife owner operators were very friendly and helpful. The room was relatively small but had a nice sitting area and was pleasantly decorated. Best of all was the exceptional breakfast each morning. I highly recommend this B&B whenever you are in the area.
- Staff was super nice. Breakfast was delicious (on the morning that we didn’t lose power.) Bed was comfortable.
- The room was very cozy, dinner was well worth the price, complimentary breakfast was to order and extremely well presented and delishis.
- Very nostalgic old house but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and breakfast was excellent!
- Chairs out back, to sit by creek were more relaxing than Room 8! Small Italian restaurant down the street was excellent!
Comfort Suites Scranton
One of our best sellers in Scranton! Comfort Suites Scranton is located in Scranton, 24 miles from Mount Pocono and 14 miles from Wilkes-Barre. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Less than 1 mile from Pearson Testing Center. I was able to relax thw njght beforw my exam and Passed my NCLEX!
- Very good breakfast, close to the highway, and comfy beds.
- Loved the waffles and the yogurt and the choices of pastries and cereals
- The breakfast was really good and the staff extremely happy and helpful.
- Clean, plentiful breakfast, friendly attentive staff, great location.
Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
This Courtyard is located off I-81, and is 4 miles from Wilkes-Barre International Airport. It features an indoor pool, an on-site cafe and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Scranton Wilkes-Barre come with satellite TV and a radio. In addition, every guest room features hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.On-site dining at The Bistro serves a breakfast featuring Starbucks Coffee or dinner with cocktails. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Courtyard Scranton Wilkes-Barre is 2 miles from Sno Mountain Ski Resort and one mile from Glenmaura National Golf Club. Catskill National Park is a 2 hour drive away.
- Staff were very sweet and kind and couldn’t do enough for us. Seems like they enjoy their work.
- Everything was good. We will book this hotel the next time we have a Univ of Scranton function.
- The room and bed bathroom was wonderful because we had been staying in places that were not. Most were small and not clean. We were on our way to Canada for a cruise of two weeks St Lawrence river and the thousand islands.
- Rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Bistro in the hotel, very convenient.
great exercise equipment
staff gave us voucher for coffee, that was very much appreciated.
clean bed and bathroom
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
This hotel in Moosic, Pennsylvania provides spacious studios and suites with fully equipped kitchens and features an indoor pool. The hotel is 1 miles from Sno Mountain Ski Resort.TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre guest suites include a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. There is also a sofa bed and work desk.Free shuttle services are available upon request to Wilkes-Barres/Scranton Airport. TownePlace Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre also includes a gym and business center.Mohegan Sun Casino is 14.5 miles from the TownePlace Suites Moosic. The Toyota Pavilion amphitheatre is one mile away.
- Everything was great, I would def. go back and stay there.
- The two bedroom suite was ideal for our family. Beds and smart TVs in each room plus a pull-out bed in the living room, and a nice kitchenette. The pool and hot tub downstairs open at 7am, which allowed some of us to enjoy them before starting out the next day. The perpetual gas fire pit out front was a nice place to sit in the evening and early morning. Beds were comfortable.
The rooms were clean
The breakfast was good.. had a lot to choose with some pretty awesome choices. We also loved the firepit out front!
- Comfortable beds, large rooms for a family stop over. Great value for money and very clean rooms.
- Great location, close to Montage Mountain. Great staff. Room was really nice loved everything about it.
Top Hotels In Lehigh Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lehigh Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lehigh Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lehigh Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!