10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lehigh Acres Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lehigh Acres Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lehigh Acres Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lehigh Acres Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lehigh Acres Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lehigh Acres Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lehigh Acres Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lehigh Acres Florida:
Microtel Inn & Suites Lehigh Acres
This hotel in Lehigh Acres, Florida offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an outdoor pool and is just 1.2 miles from Copperhead Golf Club.All rooms at the Microtel Inn & Suites Lehigh Acres include a spacious work desk and a clock radio. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in each room.Guests of the Lehigh Acres Microtel Inn can enjoy traditional American cuisine and a full bar at the on-site Haney’s Restaurant and Pub. The hotel offers a continental breakfast each morning.Relaxing poolside seating is provided on the sun deck. Guests are welcome to use the business center with free Wi-Fi.The Imaginarium Hands-On Museum is just 13.9 miles from this hotel. The Southwest Florida International Airport is around a 30-minute drive away.
- No eggs were served. Breakfest bar left a lot to be desired.
- ROOM WAS CLEAN. WISH THERE WERE MORE SUPPORT. SEEMS LIKE FEW PEOPLE TO RUN THAT HOTEL. HAD TO WAIT FOR NEW TOWELS HAD TO RETURN ONE TO GET ONE . GAVE UP JUST SWITCH ONE FOUND CLEANING LADY INT HE HALL MUCH EASIER PROCESS
- The staff and the room and the morning breakfast and the pool was awesome
- Pillows were great. Wish I could find some like that!
- My room was straightened up everyday clean towels provided everyday. Loved the pool.
Days Inn & Suites near Jet Blue Park
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! This Fort Myers, Florida hotel is located a 7-minute drive from the Southwest Florida International Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room for guests’ convenience.Satellite TV, desk, and ironing facilities are standard in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn and Suites near Jet Blue Park. A microwave and a refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.An outdoor pool and a fitness center are offered at this Days Inn and Suites property. Laundry facilities, complimentary parking, and a business center are available as well as a 24-hour front desk.Interstate 75 is just under 1 miles from the hotel, Florida Gulf Coast University is an 8-minute drive from the property, and Fort Myers city center is a 16-minute drive from the Jet Blue Park Days Inn and Suites.
- Nice hotel. Close to RSW airport and Jet Blue Stadium. Got a great last minute deal from Booking.com.
- Hotel was conveniently located and generally clean.
- Staff was friendly, though understaffed. Close to the airport.
- Fast, friendly service. Close to the soccer field.
- Very nice hotel in the safe area. There is a supermarket close by in case you need something. Not far from the town, but would recommend to people who are looking for some peace and quiet. The staff was very pleasant, breakfast was just good even though the selection could be bit better.
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Interstate 75
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Interstate 75 offers accommodations in Fort Myers.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 14 miles from Candlewood Ft Myers Int75, and Sanibel is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Terrific bed and water pressure. Room was spacious and kitchen and L shaped desk were very handy for my business stay. Was able to cook a quick breakfast before heading out for my days.
- That the rooms had a kitchen and were her spacious
- Overall was average. The room was fairly clean and of good size.
- The room and I think her name was Gabby she was great
- Easy to get to. Right off 75. The front desk staff was nice and friendly. Tonia was extremely helpful with all of our needs. Would definitely recommend
Travelodge Fort Myers Airport
Located off Interstate 75, this Fort Myers hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A shuttle is available to Southwest Florida International Airport, just 6.1 miles away.A work desk and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Travelodge Fort Myers Airport. Each room offers simple décor and includes a clock radio.A continental breakfast is served each morning at this hotel.Guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities located on site at the Fort Myers Airport Travelodge. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.Legends Golf and Country Club is just 2.3 miles from this hotel, and the Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is 6.3 miles away. Shopping at the Edison Mall is about a 15-minute drive away.
First receptionist was excellent. asked for a wakeup call at 4:30am. Woke up at 5:10am …no call. tried to call reception and discovered the phone was unplugged. Receptionist said yes we have been calling and calling ….. she could have walked up 1 flt of stairs to knock on my door. screamed at me that I would have to be down in 5 mins for the shuttle or wait til 6. Made out it was my fault. Called me again just as I was leaving the room and screamed at me again. Would not even open the door on the van or help with luggage. Totally stressful and unpleasant experience.
Room also smelled very musty.
- Staff were very nice and helpful. Convenient location to airport and shops. Easy to get on highway or freeway.
- too expensive but I was more than satisfied anyway
- The facility was close to the airport, reasonably quiet even though near I-75, and a decent price
- Very unhappy with what looked like a nice convenient option turned out to be very low budget at a high price. Not much to like !
- First receptionist was excellent. asked for a wakeup call at 4:30am. Woke up at 5:10am …no call. tried to call reception and discovered the phone was unplugged. Receptionist said yes we have been calling and calling ….. she could have walked up 1 flt of stairs to knock on my door. screamed at me that I would have to be down in 5 mins for the shuttle or wait til 6. Made out it was my fault. Called me again just as I was leaving the room and screamed at me again. Would not even open the door on the van or help with luggage. Totally stressful and unpleasant experience.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Myers West – The Forum
Situated at The Forum shopping and entertainment complex, this hotel in Fort Myers, Florida features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and premium cable TV.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Myers West – The Forum includes a gym. Guests may appreciate the 24-hour convenience store and laundry facilities.Guest rooms provide a 32-inch flat-screen TV at The Forum Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Myers West. These classic rooms include dark wood furniture and gold tones.With easy access to Interstate 75, the hotel is 1.2 miles from Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium. The Fort Myers River District is 6.3 miles away and Sunsplash Family Water Park is 14 miles from the hotel.
- Your breakfast area was very clean and the lady who served the breakfast was very nice, she did an excellent job.
Have stayed with work previously so when I needed a last minute place to stop on the way down the Ft Lauderdale, I knew it would be safe, nice, and clean. Conveniently located just off I75, with free breakfast and restaurants, starbucks, target in same shopping area.
Friendly quick service at the front desk, no issues with myself or 2 daughters getting a good night sleep and the breakfast had something for everyone. Youngest was very impressed with the pancake machine! Friendly morning staff in breakfast area as well.
- bed comfy.desk employee very helpful and polite and nice.
i especially appreciated the staff getting us into our room early and getting a late checkout. The staff were very accommodating in all aspects. The room was everything we expected as well.
I also thought the breakfast buffet was good.
- the only thing that i can think of was the showers were nice and the rooms were clean
Quality Suites Fort Myers – I-75
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! Located in Fort Myers, 28 miles from Naples, Quality Suites Fort Myers – I-75 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fort Myers Beach is 11 miles from Fort Myers I-75, and Sanibel is 15 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good. The property was close to the airport.
- Large room comfortable bed and a king size. Breakfast good and hot . Quite and off the main road as well. Melissa at front desk was so awesome,she was so friendly and accommodating. She truly liked her job and you could definitely tell it . Wish more employees were like her?
- Bed was very comfortable. Very roomy and colorful. Staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting places to eat nearby.
Location off I75 convenient
We had a quiet large room with a king size bed + sofa. The room was nice and very clean, but extremely dark. Since we stood only 1 night it was not a problem.
The bed was very comfy:). Check ind or check out took a few minutes.
Comfort Inn Fort Myers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Fort Myers offers accommodations in Fort Myers. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Fort Myers Beach is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Fort Myers, and Sanibel is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The scrambled eggs were over cooked, and the ham was only lunch meat. Bacon and/or sausage would have been much better. The butter was kept in the refrigerator so it was cold and very difficult or impossible to spread.
- The location, bed, helpful staff, and good breakfast will have us coming back!
- The room was clean and housekeeping did a great job.
- Everything was just really perfect, and everyone was so nice and helpful…thank you for keeping this place so nice….I will gladly stay at this hotel again…..
- It was easy to check in and out , close to the highway and airport, good breakfast.
Baymont Inn and Suites Fort Myers
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! This hotel offers a transportation service to the Southwest Florida International Airport, just a 10 minute drive away. Every room provides free wired internet.The hotel offers an outdoor pool with a deck. Guests can work out in the fitness center during their stay.Cable TV and a coffee maker are included in the warmly decorated rooms. There is an arm chair along with a desk. Guests can make free local calls.Fort Myers Hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. It also has a business center.Olde Hickory Golf and Country Club is 2 miles from the hotel. Florida Gulf Coast University is 15 minutes away and Fort Myers Beach is 30 minutes away.
- My second stay at this hotel. I called ahead with specific housekeeping requests and I was accommodated with no hassle or excuse. Front desk staff was GREAT both on the phone and at the location! I’ll return to this property again.
- I liked, no, I loved the fact that I was only there one night.
- I have stayed here before and not much has changed since my last stay. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I would definitely describe it as no-frills, but it is neat and clean and a great value. I would recommend the property to others.
- Room nice, bed very comfortable, close to friends we were visiting
- The hotel was conveniently located across the interstate from the concert we attended. The price was much lower than other nearby hotels.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport with free shuttle service during select hours, this hotel is 15 miles from Fort Myers beach. The hotel features a gym and a hot tub.La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Myers provides rooms with free Wi-Fi, a microwave and a coffee maker. Guests have access to cable TV with HBO in every room as well.The Fort Myers La Quinta Inn & Suites includes an indoor pool and laundry facilities. A business center is available at this pet-friendly hotel.The Germain Arena, home to the Florida Everblades hockey team, is 19 miles from the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport. Southwest Florida College is 5 miles away and the Imaginarium Hands on Museum is 13 miles from the hotel.
- Shuttle driver breakfast bar, towels and bedding and the location
- The hotel is located right off the freeway and there is a number of restaurants nearby.
- Great hotel! Love the convenience of breakfast ready in the morning.
- Great Ft. Myers hotel with free airport transfers. I reserved it on Booking.com and got a great rate. Great staff. Clean facilities. Nice free breakfast.
The size of the room was quite comfortable for 2 for an overnight stay.
The breakfast was adequate. Staff at breakfast was very helpful.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Less than 2 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport, this hotel in Fort Myers, Florida offers free airport shuttle service and free wireless internet access.Comfort Inn & Suites provides guests with a free continental breakfast every morning. In the afternoon, guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center. After attending to work-related tasks in the on-site business center, visitors can relax in the hot tub.The guest suites at the Comfort Inn feature refrigerators and microwaves. Guests can enjoy a restful night’s sleep on pillow-top mattress, then wake up with a cup of in-room coffee.
- Everything was good no complaints I like the breakfast they have there
- Continental breakfast eggs,sausage ,waffles,cereal,coffe,orange juice,tea, yogurt,apples ,bananas,great breakfast
We came here to escape hurricane Irma. We live on the water in Cape Coral.
It was a very stressful time with many people and low staff. This location did wonderful. The staff that worked those 3 difficult days should receive extra pay, increase in pay, bonus and promotions! They were more amazing than I can write in the English language. They worked so effectively and quickly. There was so much to do. I hope they recognize how many lives they saved doing what they did.
Thanks again! I will recommend this hotel to all I come across. This is where we will come to weather the next hurricane
- Close to airport. The staff were friendly and informative.
- Didn’t like the breakfast. Good thing they had cereal.
Top Hotels In Lehigh Acres Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lehigh Acres Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lehigh Acres Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lehigh Acres Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!