10 Best Hotels To Stay In Legarda Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Legarda Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Legarda Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Legarda Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Legarda Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Legarda Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Legarda Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Legarda Navarre:
Hostal Camino Del Perdón
Rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is concierge service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Pamplona is 9.9 mi from Hostal Camino Del Perdón, while Olite is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Really nice stop on the Camino for those who might not want to do full stage. We did over 18K that day and it was a welcome stop. Staff excellent. Facilities very good
Extremely Friendly and attentive owner.
- Excellent staff. Very clean. Great private room with bathroom
- The friendliest staff, excellent food choices, perfect location on the Camino. Overall wonderful experience.
- Especially the very relaxing outdoor cafe out front.
The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
- Hotel Jakue is excellently located on the Camino Francés, it was literally the first hotel/Albergue that we encountered at Puenta la Reina. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The food was simple & it hit the spot. Buffet dinner, including wine for €13.
- Ease of access. We were travelling with two small dogs and the pilgrimage trail was ideal to give them a long walk after travelling for hours.
- After walking all day it was nice to be able to take a shower and head right downstairs to the bar for a beer and watch a soccer game. Buffet dinner in the restaurant was a great deal. Again breakfast in the bar in the morning was easy and convenient. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff.
- Clean, fridge in room , good buffet dinner and breakfast
- Location on the Camino walk was awesome, lively welcome and the pilgrim meal was best value EVER!
Hotel El Cerco
The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- We arrived by bike. A cold Lenin drink at check in is what you need. Clean , spacious, stylish and cool rooms. Great value for money.
- Beautiful clean room, good shower, hairdryer. Stayed here while doing Camino, bags were in our room when we arrived. It is centrally located with plenty of restaurants around.
- Lemonade on arrival. Very clean and modern little hotel. Rooms great we slept very well. AC too.
- girl on reception very nice ..shower and bed excellent
- Great location. Staff owners, were very helpful with advice about day hiking on the camino and on other local attractions to visit. Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Breakfast was very good with freshly squeezed orange juice.
Hotel Casa Azcona
The 21 fully-equipped rooms all exhibit a high level of comfort and quality. This is a tranquil place with all the charming accommodations combined with a family atmosphere. In the homey restaurant you can sample traditional regional dishes.Central Pamplona is easily accessed in 5 minutes from this hotel. A bus service operates from in front of the hotel, with a service every 15 minutes. This is also a good location from which to visitor many interesting spots in Navarra.
- Fabulous location with beautiful views. Lovely room with wooden floors and great shower. Secure parking under the hotel and lovely breakfast in the morning.
- Very comfortable stay. Food and drink we’re good value for money in the cafeteria. Staff very good.
- I enjoyed my room and my bathroom. For dinner, I had the lamb and it was delicious. The waiter brought both a Spanish and English menu, which was nice of him. I wished that I had had their continental breakfast, it was more than just coffee and bread. There was fruit, chocolate croissant, yogurt, juice, sliced meats and cheese.
- Great location for stop over close to the motorway. Staff very friendly.
- Casa Ancona, didn’t exceed my expectations as we’ve been here before and know what to expect, the staff are all good although we speak very little Spanish and in most cases they speak very little English they do all they can to assist. I will return on my next trip to The Costa Blanca it is a convenient and welcome stopover.
The comfortable and soundproof rooms have air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, a safe and a private bathroom. They also have a desk and parquet floors.Between the hotel and Pamplona there are a number of commercial areas, the airport and other main roads connecting with cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Basque Country, Zaragoza and Logroño.
- High quality of finish. Very good value (especially compared with France!)
- Can’t understand why you pay good money for the rooms yet you can’t make a cup tea because you don’t have a kettle or access to the kitchen
- Nice modern clean hotel in an unexpected quiet little village.
- The hotel was spotlessly clean. Shower good bed comfortable
- It was clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. Miguel at the desk tried to be as accommodating as he could.
AC Hotel Zizur Mayor, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Zizur Mayor, is located near an industrial area and enjoys excellent transport connections. It is next to the A-12 and A-15 motorways.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge. Alternatively, you can do some exercise in the Marriott’s fitness suite at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.There is also a smart restaurant onsite with a varied menu.AC Hotel Zizur Mayor is located just 3.1 mi from Pamplona’s railway station and 3.7 mi from the airport.
- The evening staff offered to do my laundry even though housekeeping had left for the day.
- Good location for us travelling past Pamplona. Comfortable bed, good sized room. Front of house staff were helpful.
- Very comfortable room. Staff very helpful and friendly, spoke excellent English.
- Very comfortable large room, excellent choice for breakfast.
- Clean and confortable room. Good position if you have the car. Nice staff.
The hotel is very close to the airport, and has easy access to the industrial areas surrounding Pamplona.The gym with sauna and racquetball deserve a special mention.
- Clean spacious room. Comfortable. Location for travellers from the Costas to France was convenient.
- Good sized room. Ample parking. Bar and restaurant provided.
- The restaurant and bar was pretty good ok apart for
- There was a single guy working the desk and bar, but he couldn’t have been more helpful if he tried. This despite me not being able to speak Spanish and him speaking no English. I was able to store my bike in an underground carpark and nothing was too much trouble.
Great location for travelling .Also comfly beds.
good fab and so so reasonable
Hotel Pamplona Cross Elorz
It offers 86 well-equipped rooms, with functional design and comfortable furniture. All rooms have satellite TV and air conditioning.The hotel has a 24-hour auto check-in machine and offers free outdoor parking and a private garage.
- The location of the hotel is very good and very well appointed rooms
- We stayed at this Hotel mainly for cost and because it was close to the Motorway as we were travelling by car .The Gentleman staff was Spanish and neither of us spoke the others language but we got by ok and he was very helpful ..He even booked us a taxi into Pamplona which came quite quick . The room was basic but clean but not used to having no tea/coffee facilities takes some getting used to lol..
Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Friendly and efficient staff.
- Great internet and room easy to find excellent value for money goog restaurant value for money opposite wouldn’t hesitate to stay again
- This is a convenient location for business, couldn’t find something better thing value for money
Hotel NR Noain Pamplona
Pamplona is famous for its rich history and the San Fermines Festival. The Hotel NR Noain Pamplona offers easy access to the city center.The NR Noain is in a quiet area. The university campus and the Football Stadium are both nearby.The hotel has free WiFi in all rooms and public areas. These include a restaurant and a bar. Hotel NR Noain Pamplona offers bike storage, and staff can provide you with information about bike routes in the area.Guests at the hotel receive discounts at local museums. There are also reduced rates at a nearby spa. The hotel has a ticket service.The hotel rooms are elegant and soundproofed. There is full heating, air conditioning and satellite TV. They also have a large bathroom with a bathtub.
- Bus station is very close so it goes to city center, close to airport, inside is bar with cheap drinks, silent, free parking
- If you are going to Pamplona, this hotel is the perfect location! There is a 24 hour shuttle bus that runs right by it. Could not have been easier to get to the city! Hotel staff are super helpful too.
- Everything was easy, with no fuss whatsoever. Check in and check out was first class.
- Very good location for overnight stay when motoring. Very good staff particularly in bar/restaurant where only Spanish is spoken but still can provide a really excellent service for those who do not.
- sat nav directions were the worst i’ve had – had to ask a local man who spoke Basque and spoke as if I understand him – hand gestures to find the hotel were a godsend!!! Having said that the bed was very comfortable and despite being in a busy area it was very quiet at night and we had a very undisturbed sleep. Please give a correct address on your website for sat nat users.
At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All units include a wardrobe.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes Continental and Full English/Irish options.Popular points of interest near Hotel Landaben include Museum of the University of Navarra, Ciudadela Park and Baluarte Congress Center.
- Comfy Beds. Good shower. Nice room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food good.
- The owner should be really proud of his staff, they are fantastic. Dont let the fact that the hôtel is on an industriel estate put you off, we slept like logs in our enormous bed. Rooms are pure luxury, and the food in their restaurant is of the highest quality and cooked to perfection. Can only give 10 out of 10, but deserves alot more
- Hotel was on an industrial estate but this didn’t put us off as we had stayed in some great hotels in similar areas. This was the same. Hotel was like new and the fit out superb.
- loved the room. very good. would have scored excellent apart from the actual location of the hotel. however it was secure for parking which was our major need at the time of visiting. We even had complimentary apples left for us in the room. The hotel staff were very good too. Would recommend this hotel and even consider staying again should we be up in Pamplona in the future. Even had ´waiter´ service for breakfast although don´t mind the buffet style breakfast as we are used to it. Could even have had bacon and eggs if we wanted too.
- Hotel and room were very nicely presented and staff were attentive
Top Hotels In Legarda Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Legarda Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Legarda Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Legarda Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!