10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ledrada Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ledrada Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ledrada Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ledrada Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ledrada Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ledrada Castile And Leon:
All rooms at Hotel Villa María are heated and come with a private bathroom. There is also a TV and a telephone in each room.The hotel also runs language courses and has several classrooms that are equipped with books and a DVD player.Fuentes de Béjar is 34 mi from Salamanca and is just off the A-66 Motorway, which connects Zamora to Sevilla.
Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
Rustic charm of the building and room.
It was a little gem in a quaint village with lovely local folk who were extremely helpful when we got a little lost looking for the hotel.
The hotel was just perfect and the staff were warm and friendly from our arrival to departure.
It was oldie worldie but with all mod cons which was just fab. The bed was huge and very comfy and the room was a delight! Loved it!!
- Very cozy small hotel! Extremely clean and comfortable. Excelent service provided by the owners, always available and super gentle! Close to bejar centre and not far from Covatilla (we were there for the snow, even though it is also worth visiting for a quiet weekend, for walking). It was not the 1st time there and will not be the last for sure!
- Great breakfast, nice hosts and a lot of space for children to play outside. Very close to San Sebastian. And supermarket close by.
- Camas muy comodas. Tranqulidad y buen descanso. Amabilidad.
- Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
- The location was good, the apartment was clean, it was roomy, the staff was nice.
- Excellent value for money, clean tidy and fresh apartments with parking close by – was great for our 1 night stop over.
Entredos hotel is modern and elegant and decorated in warm colors that will make you feel comfortable during your stay. This hotel is for visitors who want to explore the surrounding nature as well as those who want to buy the famous Guijiuelo Spanish cured ham.In the south of the province of Salamanca and a short distance from Extremadura, Hotel Entredos is surrounded by various towns, including Candelario, Miranda del Castañar, Hervás and La Alberca.
- Nice large room. Modern and clean. Big bed. Dog was welcome.
- Clean pleasant room. Large balcony good for the dog.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the staff very friendly although speaking English/Spanish was difficult. As it was New Year’s Eve no dinner or breakfast were available which was not much fun.
- It was lovely. The place was very clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
- Very quiet, clean and pleasant. Staff very friendly and helpful (especially Maria Eugenia).
Hotel Casa Beletri
The country-style rooms have heating and air conditioning. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Traditional Spanish cuisine is offered in the hotel bar and restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. In summer you can enjoy tapas on the garden terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.Luggage storage is offered and there is free parking nearby. The N630 Motorway is easily accessible and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
- Staff were very attentive, helpful and seemed to care about our business. Very good food in the restaurant. Had a great dinner. Very pleasant stay overall. Good WiFi.
- Excellent location when travelling from Santander to the south of Spain
- Good location for stopover between Spanish ports and Algarve. Great value with breakfast included. Very traditional but lovely staff. Straight out of the 1950s but nice.
- Wow, what breathtaking scenery. The motel was fantastic and the motel staff were awesome. The staff in the attached bar/restaurant were brilliant and despite struggling to communicate with words, they made me feel welcome and made sure I had plenty of great food and drinks. Fantastic nights accommodation, thank you so much.
- Usefully located just off the motorway in central Spain. Clean and tidy and at 70 euro including breakfast and no charge for the dog, represents pretty good value.
Hotel Torres Guijuelo
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and fishing. Salamanca is 28 mi from Hotel Torres Guijuelo, while La Alberca is 24 mi from the property.
- The friendly hosts. Many choices to buy Spanish gourmet food, finest quality pork delicacies.
- Nice room. Right in the centre of town. Warm room
- El hotel está en el centro del pueblo. El personal es muy amable y simpático.
- Un lugar fantástico con grandes jardines y una casa genial. El personal muy amable y el desayuno perfecto.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero muy limpio. Habitación amplia con camas cómodas, ducha estupenda. Desayuno rico en la cafetería del propio hotel a precio normal de cafetería, opción genial para los que no queremos el típico buffet. Aparcamiento fácil y ubicación estupenda. El trato en recepción, impecable, con amabilidad y simpatía.
Hotel Los Duques
Admire views of the city of Béjar from Los Duques’s simple rooms, with heating for comfort in the colder winter months.Wander down to the center of the city, where you can visit the famous Santuario and bullring.With free parking, Los Duques is also a perfect base for local excursions.Head to the nearby ski slopes in Covatilla, or take the 47 miles drive to Salamanca, where you can visit the beautiful Cathedral.Have a refreshing drink at Los Duques’s bar in the evening. Then, you can chat with friends online, thanks to free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Very friendly family run hotel. Fabulous views both from the rooms and the terrace. Simple but comfortable rooms. Good parking. Fantastic value.
- Very comfortable small hotel with kind helpful staff. Good dinner.
- A large room with enclosed balcony overlooking the town and surrounding hills. Nice outside patio space. Very clean and quiet.
- Enjoyed the whole experience,you have to go to appreciate it. Great position overlooking Bejar with nice country walks. The room we had was large and spotless with a nice sheltered balcony and the evening meal was very nice, 12 euros including wine for hotel guests. The free tapas during the day were another nice touch.
- L’accueil au restaurant et la recherche pour nous satisfaire en langue francaise
Hotel La Fuente
All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
- Somewhat upscale hotel with excellent location right at the start of the village. Pretty room with nice wooden floors. Extremely friendly, helpful, solicitous staff.
- Convenience, near the ski resort and right next to really good restaurants.
Posada Puerta Grande
The property has a restaurant specializing in grilled meat and mushroom dishes. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace during the summer months.La Covatilla Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from Posada Puerta Grande, and there is ski storage on site. You can also go hiking, cycling or canoeing in the surrounding area.Sierra de Gredos and Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserves are within a 40-minute drive of Posada Puerta Grande. Plasencia is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- La tranquilidad de la habitación. Y la ubicación es perfecta para poder moverte por toda la zona. También muy positivo que tenga el restaurante debajo.
- Accueil très sympathique et en français de Ana qui nous a donné des conseils pour découvrir ce magnifique et authentique village.Elle nous a aussi indiqué un restaurant car celui de l’hôtel ne fonctionnait pas ce jour-là et nous en avons été contents.Petit déjeuner typique et délicieux.
- La vista de mi habitación era espectacular, la habitación muy cómoda y calentita. El desayuno y la comida del restaurante, excelente.
- Desayunos excelentes ! Personal muy amable se molestan en hacerte la estancia muy agradable. Me hospede con mis padres . Realizamos una comida allí y fue buenísima
La estancia, en general, excelente.
El personal muy atento y de trato muy familiar.
El desayuno sobrepasa el 10.
Reservamos dos días el almuerzo en el restaurante y todo exquisito. Comida “SUPERcasera” y de inmejorable calidad.
Hotel Cinco Castaños
Cinco Castaños has simple, traditional décor throughout and rooms have a private balcony with views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel has a café-bar and a traditional Castilian restaurant, which specializes in roasted and grilled meat dishes. Guests can relax on the terrace overlooking the Castaños’ gardens.Salamanca is approximately 50 minutes’ drive from Cinco Castaños and guests can visit towns of Extremadura, such as Granadilla and Hervas. Hiking and mountain biking are popular in the surrounding area.
- Nos alojamos en un bungalow muy acogedor y limpio y el trato fue muy amable y servicial
- Los dueños muy amables en todo momento. Ninguna queja. Fuimos en invierno, pero se aprovecharía mucho más en primavera verano.
- El lugar estupendo, un poco regular las toallas. Estaban algo viejas. El personal muy bien. Recomendable
- Amabilidad de los dueños, amplitud de habitaciones, limpieza, ubicación para ir a La Covatilla
- El trato de los dueños es excelente y familiar. Siempre estaban preguntando si todo iba bien y dándonos recomendaciones sobre lugares que visitar y cosas que hacer en Candelario.
Hostal Restaurante Pasaje
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking.
- Pueblo precioso y hotel muy pequeño pero muy cuco. Muy bueno el desayuno y el trato muy muy bueno, repetiremos sin duda. Se puede aparcar perfectamente tb.
- Muy agradable todo el personal la habitación muy cómoda y en un sitio espectacular y el restaurante con comida casera y raciones generosas.
Não cheguei a experimentar….mas a comida tinha muito bom aspecto.
Estacionamento muito fácil e mesmo em frente ao hotel.
- Buena precio, personal agradable, pueblo precioso y buen restaurante
Excelente pequeno almoço
Quarto pequeno mas limpo e muito confortável
Boa localização, perto da estância de ski (15min)
Top Hotels In Ledrada Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ledrada Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!