10 Best Hotels To Stay In Le Moyne Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Le Moyne Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Le Moyne Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Le Moyne Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Le Moyne Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Le Moyne Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Le Moyne Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Le Moyne Quebec:
Hotel Auberge Manoir Ville Marie
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Within a 7-minute drive of Montreal city centre and popular attractions including historic Old Montreal, this hotel offers bed and breakfast-style accommodation along with friendly service and thoughtful amenities.Many of Montreal’s most popular points of interest such as Olympic Park and the Botanical Gardens are within 1.9 miles of the Hotel Auberge Manoir Ville Marie. La Ronde amusement park along with a number of scenic parks are also nearby.Guests staying at Manoir Ville Marie can enjoy use of the fully equipped common kitchen area. The hotel also features an outdoor patio, offering beautiful views of the St. Lawrence River. Wireless internet access as well as on-site tour assistance are available.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, entertainment and museums.
- Location is very good. The place is easily located. Free parking is a bonus.
Old Style setting vielle auberge great for couple or family
I will go back for sure
Owners were friendly as always
Coffee served in the morning was great
- the welcome of the owner of the property. She was so nice. I had to go to a funeral and she was very understanding. The room was nice and I had the Jacuzzis suite, which for the price you cant beat. The parking is small but you can park around the little street. I had a great experience, and will book again
- Cute little hotel! A hidden gem in Montreal. I love the area and the staff is very sweet and helpful if you ever need anything. Theres coffee and leftover food pretty much all day in the breakfast area. Our room was small, but very cozy and felt very homey. Nice remodeled bathroom and good flooring. Elevator access in the hotel was also a plus since we were on the top floor. Walkable to different food areas.
One of our top picks in Montreal – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, William Gray offers accommodations in Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Eaton Center Montreal is 0.9 miles from William Gray, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from William Gray.
- The hotel was overall an excellent place to stay in Old Montreal. Absolute standouts for us included the location of the hotel, the front desk and concierge staff, and the cleanliness of the hotel. These three areas were well above our expectations and will be the main reasons that we return!
- This beautiful modern hotel is nestled well among the old buildings of a quaint Old Montreal street. The room itself was very clean, with a modern minimalistic style. The hotel honoured my request for a room away from the elevator bank and it was very quiet. Staff is extremely pleasant, helpful and professional.
- A very clean bathroom, robes and slippers. The overall presentation of the hotel. The staff being helpful, knowable, friendly, welcoming,
- The staff were very polite, cheerful, and helpful. I had the best sleep ever in this hotel! The bed was super comfy and the room with a view was so quiet. The shower rain head and jets had a really good water pressure. I am very particular about cleanliness and this hotel is super clean.
- We absolutely loved this hotel. It is aesthetically a perfect blend of old and new, as the charms of Montreal remain in the details and modern amenities of William Gray (I almost bought a pair of sneakers in the lobby store!). It was a great place to step off into the day or night on our business trip. This location can be known for its touristy vibe, but this new take on the square bodes well for the future. We will stay here again for sure.
Hotel Dorion is located in Montreal, 1.7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.2 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.9 miles from Hotel Dorion, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.6 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The room was considerably large which was nice and the linens were clean.
- The only good thing about this place was the friendly front desk lady
- The location of this hotel is awesome! It’s in the heart of the gay village and has the metro and a grocery store nearby. There are clubs and bars nearby as well for those interested. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable!
- Great location, so for one night it was ok. Definitely clean and bed comfortable
Location, location, location! Papineau subway station right across the street. Well-located. (Mostly) friendly staff. At the SW end of the gay village, and with Ste. Catherine St. being ‘pedestrianized, it turned out to be perfectly located.
Clean, private bathroom. A separate ‘Exit’ door in the suite led to a ‘patio’ which is not accessible to the street. Too weedy to actually use, but good to know in case of emergencies.
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Located in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Hotel Elegant features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from Hotel Elegant, and St. Denis Theatre is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Elegant.
- Nice location and no one disturb us and its quit and clean place i like it
- There wasnt much breakfast just small items of muffins and bread
- The size of the room, the furniture, the fridge, the elevator, the window, the area to hang clothes, the bathtub.
Block away from st Cathrines st
Best thing about this place is the money and location
- The location, one block from a major metro interchange and two from an excellent, restaurant/pub/club street is perfecct
Located in Montreal’s Latin Quarter, this all non-smoking hotel is located next to the Berri-UQAM Metro station. It offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms offer a TV.A telephone and a fan are provided in each room at Hotel Victor. The simple rooms feature gold color accents and offer a private bathroom with bath amenities and a hairdryer.Victor Hotel is within 1.6 miles of Old Montreal and The Old Port. Parc du Mont-Royal (Mont-Royal Park) is an 11-minute drive away.
The hotel manager was rude and contrary to what we where told there was one bed only.
- Hotel has great location right in old Montreal and staff is trying to friendly but hard to commutate due to language (poor knowledge of English)
Rooms are very clean and warm
Showers have glass doors!
- You could tell the staff really cared about the quality of the guests stay. Check in was a breeze, and one woman came up to our room with us and showed us how to turn on the wifi and tv.
- Great location, average clean! Great for the budget
- The hotel manager was rude and contrary to what we where told there was one bed only.
Hotel Y de Montréal
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Hotel Y de Montréal is located in the Downtown Montreal neighborhood in Montreal, just half a mile from Eaton Center Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shops at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.9 miles from Hotel Y de Montréal, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Y de Montréal.
- The beds were extremely comfortable. I also liked the fact that all the washrooms around the facility were extremely clean,there are coin op laundry facilities, who for anyone that travels light will appreciate, that you can also cook a home cooked meal is a bonus. Anyone there the next time I am ,can look forward to smelling a jigs dinner,maybe a taste.I will definitely be back.Thanks
- Always a pleasure staying at the Y. Great prices, friendly and knowledgeable staff and close to restaurants and shopping areas.
- The location is within walking distance to everything. Cannot ask for a better value. The staff is good and quickly check you in.
- Nice Hotel, very clean and perfect location right next to Rue Crescent und Ste. Catherine with a lot of shops, bars, restaurants etc.
- Great customer service, location to Bell Centre is walking distance…perfect!!!
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
One of our top picks in Montreal.Located 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal in Montreal, Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal, and St. Denis Theatre is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal.
- The room was untidy and dirty. The heating system was poor. The beds were unmade. Their was dust every where. The alarm clock was covered in dust, tv remote had food on it. The bathroom fixtures had rust. The lighting fixtures had dust all over them. The ventilating systems were clogged with dust and lints. The room was moldy and stuffy. The blanket on the bed were soild. The lady at the reception desk was rude and uncooperative. The male manager tried to assist.? I am demanding a full refund.
- good location,professional employee but room not clean, need to change furniture bc too old ,they do not look good at all,old carpet, most your plugs on the wall do not work,heat control broken, room was cold…
- Nothing. The smell of smoke was coming through the ventilation. The front desk didn’t offer to do anything about it other than look into it and then stated it was, “just the smell of the vents.” Gross. The whole place needs a Reno. Also, pool was closed on Sunday because they put too much chlorine in. Not exactly pro staff running the show. Next time I’ll stay at the Marriott.
- wonderful facilities on business floor. Excellent room service. Very comfortable room.
The breakfast buffet was good but a bit pricy for a 9 year old. My other child was 6, but if she had been 7, I would have not eaten at the buffet in order not to pay 9$ for her to eat at the buffet.
Kids enjoyed the free wi-fi in the room.
The kids enjoyed the pool.
I enjoyed having The Journal de Montréal every morning at no extra cost and without an incentive of reducing the cost of my room if I do not take a copy. I hate when hotels do that.
It was close to everything, including a small shopping mall within the complex.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Complexe Royal Labarre offers accommodations in Longueuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 3.7 miles from Complexe Royal Labarre, and Laval is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The location was close to Laronde, we could walk to restaurants, parking was free.
- It’s was nice and. Comfy not dirty it looks bad on the outside tho
- I was hesitant to book here as all the reviews said this place was terrible but it was actually GREAT for the price, the room was cleaned well the bed was huge the room was a good size bathrooms were cleaned very well as well. this hotel exceeded my expectations for the price we paid. and a plus side it was super easy to find coming off of the highway!
- Value for money. The bathroom is quite old and the faucet makes sound when turn on. The staff are not helpful except for the one that clean the room. She did well in cleaning at least.
- Definitely a “no frills” hotel with absolutely no extras but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff were friendly and courteous.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Royal offers accommodations in Longueuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 3.7 miles from Hotel Royal, and Laval is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Dauphin Montréal-Longueuil
Near the Saint Lawrence River, this hotel in Longueuil is 2.7 miles from the Casino de Montreal. A small gym is available and guest rooms provide a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Cozy guest rooms feature wood furniture, a desk and coffee facilities at Le Dauphin Montreal-Longueuil. Entertainment facilities include a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.Free laundry facilities are available at the hotel. Montreal-Longueuil Le Dauphin also offers dry cleaning services.Longueuil metro station is a 3 minute walk from this hotel. Jacques Cartier Bridge and La Ronde, an amusement park, are 1.2 miles away.
- Quiet, Good size stylish room, clean and comfy beds, safe, close to great restaurants in lovely area of Longueuil. Included a photo of the Portuguese restaurant, Silva, we ate at.
- I really spect to have a gym, and the brackfast you can prepare something different every day, but for me this hotel is good
- Room was nice but freezing cold when we arrived. Heating did not fonction in the bathroom. It took a few hours for the room to be warm. The lighting was not that great. No stereo system in the room. Bathroom bath and sink was dirty. We paid the room 175$ a night for a suite, did not meet our expectations, looked more like a motel room.
- Wood floors, computer in room, varied continental breakfast, free parking, quick check-in and check-out.
We find the overall accommodation quite satisfactory and pleasant and that is why we
frequent Le Dauphin Hotel.
Top Hotels In Le Moyne Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Le Moyne Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Le Moyne Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Le Moyne Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!