10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lazcano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Lazcano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lazcano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lazcano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lazcano Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lazcano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lazcano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lazcano Basque Country:
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
- Tuvimos una estancia estupenda, el personal muy agradable y la comida del restaurante riquísima. Era la primera vez que visitábamos la zona y nos ha encantado, esperamos repetir. Un saludo para Carlos
- Horrible, desagradable, sucio, viejo, deprimente . . . me faltan adjetivos. Y va y me dice el propietario “estamos liados por que van a hacer un programa de cocina en nuestro restaurante” si, “PESADILLA EN LA COCINA” pense.
- La amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió. La habitación era bastante amplia y tenía una pequeña terraza.
- Gente agradable y sin problemas con llevar a mi mascota. Habitacion limpia y amplia. Buen servico. Muy contenta
- Amabilidad del personal, limpieza, buena ubicación, excelente restaurante
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- Hotel situado en un Polígono Industrial. Habitaciones tranquilas y bien imsonorizadas. Se dispone de mucho aparcamiento gratuito en la zona, fuera del horario laboral de las empresas del plígono. El Hotel queda muy cerca de la Autovía y estás en la ciudad de Tolosa en muy pocos minutos. la zona es muy bonita para visitar con bellos paisajes.
- Habitaciones amplias y muy limpias. Tiene hasta frigorífico. Muy completo y en una zona tranquila
- A pesar de estar en un polígono industrial las vistas a la naturaleza me encantaron
Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- The value for money in the restaurant was excellent. Sufficient though for a menu del dia ….. bottle of wine EACH was a real surprise 🙂
- Location, internal very nice, rooms very good, efficient hotel
- Room was comfortable, evening meal was amazing value. Coffee is the best I’ve had in Europe.
- Ignore the location (next to a motorway, next to industrial units); ignore the exterior. This is a wonderful hotel. Super-clean, really comfy, well-detailed (light over the desk, plenty of power sockets), excellent bathroom. Good dinner, basic but decent breakfast. Put this hotel in an historic town, by a beach or on a mountain and you’d pay three times as much and think it a bargain. Here, as a functional stopover hotel, it’s an absolute steal.
- The room was excellent value for money. Very comfortable indeed
Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Clean and comfortable, good bed, staff were friendly and helpful. Its location 40 km out of San Sebastion makes the trip to Bilbao that much closer. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The staff was friendly although finding a place to eat was a challenge. The breakfast was okay and enjoyable.
- The coffee and orange juice at breakfast was excellent and senora was very friendly and helpful.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar on the ground floor is a Nice Place.
It’s only a 2 minute walk to the Train station.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We didn’t speak much Spanish and it’s clear that not many English people stay there. However, they did everything they could to make us feel welcome and gave us lots of tips to explore the area. The hotel is new and really comfortable. The food was delicious in the evening. The small town of Segura is very interesting.
- Awesome modern rooms, Very clean and Very good bed
Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
- Beautiful historic property with very nicely appointed rooms. Wifi was fast and stable.
- Lovely building and rooms. The attic room is fabulous with lounge area and jacuzzi.
- Rooms big, spacious
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastian is 22 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 29 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
El hotel está en una gasolinera con la ventaja de tener la cafetería 24 horas abiertas.
Limpieza de habitación todos los dias. Habitaciones modernas.
- Las camas eran bastante cómodas y la calefacción buena.
- Bra rum, rent och fint, dock väldigt halt på golven, bra att kunna handla 24h.
The Izelai’s interiors are spacious and contemporary with attractive art prints on the walls and clever use of glass. The rooms offer plenty of space and natural light. You will also have wireless internet for free.The hotel’s Italian restaurant serves 3 meals a day and there is also a bar. You can even purchase your own groceries in the on site grocery store or eat at the traditional local restaurant located just across the street.
- Hotel Izelai is very comfortable. A place to truly relax, but at the same time near larger cities to enjoy.The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. A wonderful experience.
- Very easy to find, easy check in and big room. Low price.
- 24/7 check-in via ID scanner, perfect for taking a nap during a longer trip
- The room was very quiet. Even being in front of the lift, we didn’t hear anything. Quick and convenient service.
- if you travel by car, there is a free parking. there is a supermarket at the same building. also the location of the hotel could be interesting for people who travel because it`s very close to the motorway.
Serviced by a elevator, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a mini-bar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31 mi from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Hotel Lemik.
- Good hotel, lovely room, bright, modern and very clean. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- The location is just brilliant. Mountains all over and the village is really fabulous.
- Excellent rooms with all the mod cons in a very central location. Modern and sleek building. Nice bar. Great value for money. I would stay there again.
- Everything was excellent- staff,room and location. Would highly recommend. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The best hotel we had on our north Spain tour. Beautiful, new room, nice sized bathroom, good service, excellent desserts in the hotel bar. Good and stable wifi.
Top Hotels In Lazcano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lazcano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lazcano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lazcano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!