10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laxe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Laxe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laxe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laxe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laxe Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laxe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laxe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laxe Galicia:
Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe will be able to enjoy activities in and around Laxe, like cycling.Finisterre is 25 miles from the hotel. A Coruña Airport is 32 miles away.
- It was simply great. Great location, two minutes walk to the beach. Very friendl helpful staff with even some or some more knowledge of English. Clean, modern, comfortable room.
- Las instalaciones, el personal, la relación calidad- precio
- La cama super grande la limpieza muy bien y la ubicación para el sitio que íbamos excelente.
- La ubicación y limpieza. Se aparca sin dificultades en la calle del hotel, así que no reservamos parking.
- La ubicación es excelente y la habitación muy buena ya que en realidad son dos habitaciones. Los tres quedamos encantados.La atención de los trabajadores también fue muy buena. Volveríamos a repetir sin dudarlo.
Hotel Playa de Laxe
This modern hotel has large, comfortable rooms. They all have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Playa de Laxe Hotel is set in the pretty fishing village of Laxe. This is an ideal place to try delicious fresh fish and seafood.Just a short walk from the hotel, Soesto Beach is popular with surfers. The town of Ponteceso is just 5 mi away.A Coruña, Santiago and Finisterre are all easy to reach by road from the hotel.
- Our attic room on the 3rd floor was not quite what we booked, but it was great, a smaller room attached, with plenty of room for us to spread our luggage, as we are travelling for another 2 months. Breakfast was great and there was plenty of choice, Parking was easy, paid for but in enclosed area, as our vehicle is red French number plates, it does stand out as a lease car… Not able to leave anything in the car. Restaurants plentiful, food fresh, but we did struggle with the menus. Our fault not the restaurantiers. Only a great lonely planet language book to use. Sandy beaches just across the walk, lovely promenades to walk, and a large supermarket with all that you require.
- Easy to find and easy parking. Off season and weather not great for beach but suited our needs as we toured the area. Comfortable beds and good breakfast buffet.
- Super breakfast – huge choice. Also the lady on reception was very helpful and spoke good English.
-very clean and spacious
-great big windows to see the beautiful views
-location: proximity to beach and eateries
-breakfast was good: varied options enjoyed in a seaview room
-relaxed town: perfect stop after completing Camino de Santiago
- Beautiful Hotel in The center of laxe, very clean. Everyones smiling and is Really nice! Superb Café con leche! We definetly come again!
Hotel Costa Verde
The Costa Verde is surrounded by an important natural environment known for its rich wildlife, tranquil waters and sand banks. It is also conveniently located for a daytrip to the historic cities of La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, both within an hour’s drive.The hotel building itself dates from 2003. Its modern facilities include a cafe-bar and satellite TV in every room.
- Very nice staff. Good breakfast at the bar. Comfortable rooms. Nice situation on Costa da morte.
- El trato del personal muy bueno, atentos y muy agradables.
- Muy bien atendido limpieza excelente y muy buen trato tanto de ramón el propietario como de las chicas
- El dueño Ramón muy amable y campechano.El personal también y el hotel limpio
- Sencillo pero cómodo y limpio. Personal muy amable
Hotel O Parranda
The rooms at O Parranda feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with central heating and some also have views of the port.The hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good seafood restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Costa da Morte is popular for hiking, with Trece Beach located 15 minutes’ drive away. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are both around 1.5 hours’ drive from the hotel.
- Nice clean hotel in town centre. Parking for my motorcycle by front door. Good breakfast. Very reasonable stay charge. Would stay here again.
- Very good location in the heart of Camarinas. No frills, but excellent value for money and easy parking outside. Very friendly staff. Easy access to lovely walks along the coast. Several good restaurants to choose from within 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
- Very friendly owner/receptionist. Clean, spacious, and silent (double doors) rooms, with a comfortable bed. Plus a nice breakfast buffet.
- Staff amazing, room simple but nice, the location is great, a few minutes walk from the port/centre.
Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels
At the hotel, every room includes a closet and a TV. Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation, while A Coruña is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Urban Monte Blanco ByEurotels.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room exceeded what we were expecting (we were given a two bedroom room for two adults and two children, each with its own ensuite plus a whirlpool bath).
- For the price we paid the rooms were amazing, very comfortable, and they had everything we needed. Its complete with everything a backpacker needed and the beds were big and comfortable. Everything worked perfectly and the room had a nice rustic touch. We are sad to have stayed only one night because the places around the hotel as well were beautiful and we can go to them by just walking. We didn’t avail of the the breakfast but there are restobars infront to have it just as comfortably.
- Beautiful view from dining room and very friendly staff
- The room was clean and near the localization had some really beautiful beaches.
- Staff prestável e simpático, e não posso deixar de enaltecer a recepcionista que foi excepcional. Boa localização para passear e visitar locais de interesse nas proximidades.
Hotel Fonte do Fraile
All of the rooms at Fonte do Fraile have different styles and mix wood, stone and modern materials. All come with air conditioning, a balcony, wired music and a TV.Inspired by traditional Galician architecture, the Fonte do Fraile offers a free internet terminal, as well as a café. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, and another chill-out lounge in the conservatory.Fonte do Fraile is located only 22 mi from A Coruña Airport. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi, while Finisterre is 50 mi away.
- Classy hotel. Very nicely decorated and laid out. Lovely, large double bed with quality linen.Large underground garage.
The location is great. Close to the sea, 10 minutes walk to the bars on the promenade. Centrally located right in the route of the Camino dos Faros. Staff is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are very nicely furnished and very clean.
- Although it’s a good hotel near a beach, the town itself is not very nice
- The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were specially nice. It is very, very close to the beach and a 10 min walk from a couple of restaurants and the port. Perfect place if you want to go with your SO. I went in winter for a scuba diving course and was extremely pleased with the place. Try to call before booking.
- The property was very clean and rooms were very big.
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
The decoration mixes stone walls with stylish furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TV. Free breakfast is offered.The lounge of the Lugar Do Cotariño has an open fire, and the recreation room has internet access. Guests can listen to music, watch TV, play board games or read.The Hotel Lugar Do Cotariño lies at the heart of La Costa da Morte. Also nearby is the Reira coast and the Cabo Villano nature reserve. The area is full of places to walk and explore. Santiago is about 31 mi away.
- The hotel is really beautifully designed and decorated. We really enjoyed our room with the massive stone walls and a very comfortable bed. The hosts were very friendly and made sure we had an excellent stay. The coast is either a 5 min drive or 20 min walk away and is beautiful. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- The owner renovatedan old stone farm property into an updated wonderful rural stay. We chose itbecuse were travelling by car and wanted to visit some lighthouses on the Costa da Morte. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and good parking. Excellent breakfast, and a lovely property to relax and enjoy. Nearby town of Camarinas was also charming. The owner’s son was very helpful with information on the area and history of the local lighthouse.
- We really liked the setting and ambience of the hotel. Room and facilities were excellent value for money. Very friendly hosts and excellent breakfasts. Location on the Costa del Morte was perfect for our touring plans.
- Everything was perfect! Location, design, environment! Besides, the owners are animal lovers, they have 2 cats and 1 dogs, super friendly pets who made our stay even more incredible. If we ever come back to Camarinas, we stay only in this hotel.
- Beautifully restored houses in a quiet location, spotlessly clean rooms and a first-class breakfast. The owner gave us great tips on restaurants and walking tours nearby. A place to remember!
Hotel Playa de Lago
Hostal Playa de Lago’s pleasant rooms feature pastel colors and most have a terrace. All include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are heated and come with a safety deposit box.A buffet breakfast is offered and the restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine and homemade desserts with local produce. There is also a bar and a children’s playground.Tourist information is available and hiking is popular nearby. San Martin and its Romanic church are 2.5 mi away and Camariñas, with its Vilán Lighthouse and English Cemetery, is 30 minutes’ drive away.The Playa de Lago guest house offers free onsite parking and is 5.6 mi from Muxia. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña are 80 minutes’ drive away.
- The location is perfect if you like peace and quiet. It’s just by the beach all by itself. It will take you about 60 seconds to walk down to the beach and then you can pick your own spot.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice😀
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- The hotel is family run and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was a very high quality. Right opposite a beautiful beach.
- Lovely family run hotel on a beautifull rural beach location. Really lovely food and friendly staff . A little out of the way but worth every kilometer to see the beautiful paradise of Playa de Lago when you arrive.
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.A Coruña is 24 miles from As Garzas, while Mera is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very quiet location on sea front. Good sea view from bedroom. Near lovely, undeveloped beaches. 15 minute drive from Malpica.
- Restaurant fabulous and incredible value considering the Michelin starred quality. The views are unforgettable.
- This place is just heaven… the location, the owners, the staff, the lunch, breakfast and don’t forget the BEAUTIFUL dinner……. Michelin restaurant…. its a fantastic place… Easy to find as well even though its a little off the beaten track.
- La comida es buenísima, producto de primera calidad y la preparación insuperable.
- Gran lugar para desconectar y reencontrarte no solo con la naturaleza sino con la materia prima más pura, más natural. Increíble el menú degustación que junto al maravilloso desayuno hizo de esta estancia nuestro lugar perfecto.
Hotel Puerto Arnela
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony with views of the port is featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Hotel Puerto Arnela features free WiFi throughout the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 mi from the property.
- A lovely room, with a proper bath, within a charming building run by good start offering tasty food at very reasonable prices….if we ever visit the area again then we’ll stay here.
- Good location on Sea front overlooking harbour. Breakfast included and plenty. Balcony nice to sit out on. Lift for mother. Disabled bedroom available.
- Ambience, staff and owner, location and food excellent as well as having a balcony. I was next to lift so that was noisy but was given a lift to Cee as owner was going there and buses v difficult in this area. Lovely staff and loved photos and decoration too- local fishing photos and authentic furniture etc. Great people watching from balcony and restaurant.
- The location is great. The in-house restaurant is fabulous. Staff friendly and want to help
- We learned when we arrived at 6 p.m. that the hotel had overbooked. But they put us in a very lovely and spacious nearby vacation apartment that was a quite satisfactory alternative, though the view of the harbor was a bit sideways, rather than right out to the port and the sea. The hotel itself is charming, built from massive stone blocks. The dinner we had in their restaurant was spectacular, the best of many good ones during our stay in Galicia, and a better choice than the still-quite-good meal we had the previous evening in one of the several attractive seaside restaurants. Camerinas is a great base for forays along the seaside walks along the bays of the Costa da Morte. The front desk clerk, who grew up in LA, was an enthusiastic hostess with plenty of information on the area.
Top Hotels In Laxe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laxe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laxe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laxe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!