10 Best Hotels To Stay In Latimer Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Latimer Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Latimer Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latimer Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latimer Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Latimer Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Latimer Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Latimer Mississippi:
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi
This Biloxi hotel offers non-smoking rooms with free WiFi. Guests will be situated off of Interstate 10 at Exit 50 and 5 miles from Keesler Air Force Base.Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi’s rooms feature comfortable bedding and have padded side chairs in the living area. Each one has access to a variety of cable channels.Guests can prepare light snacks using the microwave and mini fridge. Snacks and cold drinks are available 24 hours a day using the hotel’s vending machines.Guests can take a day trip 8.1 miles away to Biloxi Beach or Gulf Islands Waterpark, which is 16.2 miles from Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi. Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Everything about the hotel was nice n the receptionist was extremely nice
- Clean room, good vibe inside the hotel, good staff. Quartos limpos, pessoal gentil, ambiente com bom astral.
- Could not access the WiFi, even with the ID the desk attendant gave me.
- The staff that works there are very friendly And and helpful.
- Great clean room at an affordable price! I will be back!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Biloxi-Ocean Springs, MS
One of our top picks in Ocean Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Biloxi-Ocean Springs, MS offers accommodations in Ocean Springs, just 2 miles from Seaman’s Memorial.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocean Springs Downtown District is 3 miles from Country Inn Biloxi-Ocean Springs, and Ocean Springs Historic L & N Train Depot is 3 miles away.
- Everyone was so nice, it is in the perfect location for shopping and kids were able to cut loose
- Poor quality chicken hard biscuit over cooked oatmeal not good, waffles good
- Really great value, quiet, friendly staff, continuous coffee/tea supply, huge spread for breakfast (hot food, cereal, waffles, all different loafs/bagles, fresh fruit, juice).
- It was clean comfortable and the staff was friendly
- The hotel was very clean, quiet, small!. The breakfast attendant was amazing a real sweetheart. My favorite thing about this hotel was breakfast it was delicious.
One of our top picks in Biloxi.Located 5 miles from Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Biloxi, Quality Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Mardi Gras Museum is 5 miles from Quality Inn, and Biloxi City Cemetery is 6 miles away.
- The bed was excellent. Staff was friendly and seemed to enjoy what they were doing.
- The bed was comfortable but not fluffy….LOL! The pillows were GREAT! We didn’t have to bring ours in. We enjoyed the big breakfast. It had a great selection of items to choose from, which was really nice!!!
The room was very ugly poor maintenance and the room we were put in viewed the garbage been located out the window and the bed was horrible. The mattress was so hard I had to put pillows under my body to get any comfort and when my spouse moved the whole bed moved. Will not be staying at a Quality Inn ever again.
- Great staff. Very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. The room was very nice and clean.
- The sheets had ink marks on them. The toilet ranned all night and day. The curtains were thin
Motel 6 Biloxi – Ocean Springs
Motel 6 Biloxi offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV, right off Interstate 10. This Mississippi hotel is a 10-minute drive from Gulf Coast beaches.The air-conditioned rooms of Biloxi Motel 6 are decorated with warm colors and dark wood furniture.The motel’s front desk is open 24/7. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the on-site vending machines.Guests are 6 miles from Keesler Air Force Base and 14 miles from Biloxi International Airport. Gulf Island Waterpark is 17 miles away.
- The room wasn’t what i expected it to being I booked last minute. It was right on time for I needed
- I liked the location, quick & easy trip to the strip. Stores & restaurants were close by so that was a plus!
- It was clean ,nice staff everybody was nice quiet location
- On the smoking floor they left the window open for ventilation. The room was as clean as it could have been, with the structural issues it had.
- The staff was very kind and the location is convient
Comfort Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Biloxi, just 3.1 miles from Biloxi Sporting Complex.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biloxi City Cemetery is 4.2 miles from Comfort Inn Suites Biloxi Iberville, and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 4.2 miles from the property.
- Prefect spot for shopping right next to a great shopping center and good food within walking distance. Everyone was nice and made sure we were set every day
- The staff was very friendly and the location was fantastic…
- Love the location. Close to the interstate, easy access to restaurants, shopping, casinos. New Orleans about 1 1/2 hours away. Drove over and back twice. Get the New Orleans trip without New Orleans prices.
- My stay was outstanding!! I will look for Comfort Inn first every time when booking a hotel… it was affordable and best of all EVERYTHING was clean, comfortable, and current. I didn’t want to get out of bed it was so comfortable. This specific hotels location is excellent!!! You could not ask for a better place located n cut to everything you would need. I could stay here for a month and never get in a car to access whatever one needed.
- Bed was comfortable!! Room was very clean with plently of tv channels to watch…and the free breakfast was great, plenty to choose from..
Best Western Plus Cypress Creek
One of our best sellers in Biloxi! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Plus Cypress Creek is located in Biloxi in the region of Mississippi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mardi Gras Museum is 5 miles from Hotel Plus Cypress Creek, and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 5 miles away.
- Omg. Outstanding stay!!!!! Friendly staff!!!!! Made our visit special!!!!!
- House keeping was ok, but they just made bedsw, refresh towels andf. Did not take trash even though we had bagged it up.
- We had a BW gift card that needed to be applied to our balance. The clerk was very polite and helpful in getting this done
- I love this hotel in the best I’ve seen on the coast
- The room and facilities in general where as advertised. Not high end equipment but clean and functional for the price. For me it is all I expected for the price I paid. The room attendant (VIB) was cheerful and friendly as were all the personnel. The Wi-Fi was awesome. We stayed in room 314. There was construction happening on the first floor but we never heard them. The breakfast was decent and again as expected. Would definitely stay there again.
Comfort Suites Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Comfort Suites Biloxi/Ocean Springs is located in Biloxi, 5 miles from Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary and 5 miles from Mardi Gras Museum.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Biloxi City Cemetery is 5 miles from Comfort Suites Biloxi/Ocean Springs, and Biloxi Sporting Complex is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast was good to excellent and the restaurant area was nice and clean. The lobby was perfect for visitors to relax. Front desk personnel was friendly.
- Very comfortable bed. Great breakfast and staff very helpful and did their job with a smile. This hotel was so much better then the Sheraton on Canal Street, NO
- It was very nice and the staff was great. Beds were comfortable and great location for our trip.
- Close to everything, but far enough away for a quiet night rest.
- The bed was amazing! It had 8 nice pillows and was very comfortable. The breakfast has great variety and plenty of protein options.
Super 8 – Ocean Springs
The Super 8 Ocean Springs is off of Interstate 10, just 7 miles from downtown Biloxi and the Gulf of Mexico. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room at this Ocean Springs motel. Cable TV is also included and all rooms are air-conditioned.An outdoor pool is on site at the Ocean Springs Super 8 and guests have access to a 24-hour front desk. A business center is available as well as a laundromat.This motel is 3.5 miles from the historic downtown Ocean Springs. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is a 10-minute drive away.
- My room was so comfortable and the cleanliness was superb. For relaxation the TV had every cable channel possible. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. And the lady that checked me in and out was so sweet and friendly and really made me feel we come there.
- Close to what we were in town for. This was our second time staying here. Nice place for the money.
- The staff was very friendly and made my stay very comfortable. The location was great! The room was worth the money. And me and my companion enjoyed the complimentary breakfast!!!
- I liked the good price and the well lit parking lot
- Friendly staff they would go out of their way for us. Rooms like little apartments.We were extremely satisfied. Thank you
Courtyard Biloxi North/D’Iberville
This D’Iberville hotel is off Interstate 10 and 10 miles from downtown Biloxi. The hotel offers an indoor pool, gym, business center and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Courtyard by Marriott Biloxi North/ D’lberville rooms include a refrigerator and coffee maker. The rooms also are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Biloxi North Courtyard by Marriott offers breakfast and lunch in the on-site restaurant.The Courtyard by Marriott is 6 miles from Ocean Springs. The Gulf Island National Seashore is 10 miles from the hotel.
- The room was extremely clean. We absolutely enjoyed the breakfast from the bistro. We would definitely stay again.
- The bed was soft but supportive. The onsite Star Bucks & bistro were so convenient to weary travelers. Staff friendly & helpful. I loved that you could access your Netflix account!
- The property itself was in the perfect location for what my husband and I needed. It was very well kept.
- Overall everything was good. A little difficult to locate if you’re using SIRI to navigate as there are a lot of twists and turns coming off of the highway. Nothing major though. Close to shopping, restaurants, and right across the street from an awesome movie theater
- Bed was very comfortable. IHop is right next door, as well as movie theater in walking distance. Had a beautiful lobby & outside fire pit. Enjoyed that they had the availability to get on Netflix/Hulu – they have internet TV. Christina was a great help checking in. Very friendly staff!
Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs
This Biloxi, Mississippi hotel is a 7-minute drive from downtown Ocean Springs and Gulf Hills Golf Course. It features rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Every room at the Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with white linens and include free Wi-Fi.Free access to the gym and outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Biloxi Hampton Inn. A business center, laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.The Walter Anderson Museum of Art and Hard Rock Casino Biloxi are both a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Keesler Air Force Base is 9 miles away.
- Room was very clean the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful with plenty of choices.
- It was quiet and peaceful we had a great night rest and the bed was exceptionally comfortable the room was clean!
- Staff exceptionally friendly. Ease of getting to property. Nice room
- Beds were awesome felt like I was sleeping on a cloud pillows as well, maybe it’s because I’m pregnant I usually toss and turn all night, but me and my three year old slept comfortably through the night and my three year old didn’t want to get out of bed lol. Breakfast was more convenient than good but it wasn’t horrible. Staff was pretty awesome.
- We were preparing to relocate to Florida and have previously stayed on Hampton Inn and Suites properties before. Currently booked for a Kissimmee property on Friday, July 14!
Top Hotels In Latimer Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Latimer Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Latimer Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Latimer Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!