10 Best Hotels To Stay In Latas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Latas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Latas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Latas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Latas Aragon:
Exe Las Margas Golf
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and safe. All come with wooden furniture and are decorated in warm colors. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a terrace.Make the most of the 18-hole golf course and the 9-hole Pitch & Putt mini golf course. Enjoy the heated outdoor pool, the solarium area with mountain views, and work out in the Exe Las Margas Golf’s modern gym.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 75 mi from the Hotel.
Stunning hotel with an excellent location and breathtaking views.
Very attentive staff
- Buena atención del personal, muy correctos y educados, pero hay detalles que no cumplen lo que ofrecen en la web. La piscina no estaba abierta, en el mes de Junio, con 32 grados. Inexplicable. Para colmo, el aire acondicionado estaba estropeado, y el agua caliente fluctuaba, de forma que al ducharte, o te quemabas, o te quedabas helado. El precio que pagamos por tener las reservas hechas desde hace tiempo, el triple de lo que pagaron los que llegaron sin reserva en el último momento….
Hotel situado en zona apartada,muy tranquilo, parking sin coste adicional,. Cuando llegamos y subimos a la habitación la impresión fue impresionante. Amplia, limpia , cálida y confortable. Bajar a cenar y ver por los inmensos y impolutos ventanales los relámpagos fue de película. 20€ por persona el menú, compensa ! Productos frescos y muy buen emplatado.
Desayuno Buffet : quesos, bollería de todas las clases, embutidos varios, tarta de manzana, pan para tostar… todo lo necesario para un desayuno variando y si algo quieres… lo pides y te lo sacan. Me cantaron el.cumpleaños feliz con el postre compinchados con mi novia ,la verdad es que el personal de 10. Sin duda lo recomendaria!!
- Freundliches Personal – gutes Frühstück – schöner Blick vom Balkon – Tiefgarage kostenlos – grundsätzlich moderne komfortable Zimmer
- Sehr freundliches Personal (am 2. Tag auch Kommunikation in Englisch möglich) – Paco beim guten Frühstücksbuffet sehr freundlich ebenso Uma im Restaurant
- Stunning hotel with an excellent location and breathtaking views.
Hotel Mi Casa
Facilities at Hotel Mi Casa include ski storage, a games room and a private car park, available at an extra cost. Formigal Ski Resort is only 24 mi away, and Astún is within 29 mi.Mi Casa has a restaurant and a terrace, as well as a tour desk. Rooms are all heated, with a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and a bathtub.For an extra cost, guests also have access to the spa at Hotel Villa Virginia, featuring a heated pool, spa circuit, sauna and hot tubs.Sabiñánigo is set between the Basa, the Aurín and the Tena Valleys. It is an ideal area for mountain biking, and the Tour of Spain often passes through the town. The Margas Golf Course is a short drive away.
- The room was very clean and very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and quick in solving small issue with our room.
Good price for the price paid
We were allowed to stay longer during the check out day without paying anything
- Have stopped at this hotel many time after coming through Canfranc tunnel for food on my way to Southern Spain and always wanted to stop for the night but timing was never right.I was not disappointed at all,good rooms,comfy beds and well heated against the cold.Perfect for a stopover or even short holiday as the countryside around is beautiful.
The hotel is on the main Street easy to get to You can usually park on the street. The staff are great really pleasant
There is a cafe attached to the hotel for snacks and tapas also the restaurant in the hotel does a reasonably priced meal of starter main and sweet
The beds are comfortable and the room is warm
Not “posh” but very comfortable and friendly
- Ccnvenient hotel for stop over on motorbike tour. Good garage. Good pat du jour at 12 euros.
Hotel La Pardina
The spacious rooms at La Pardina have mountain views. Each room has a flat-screen TV, fridge and most rooms offer free Wi-Fi.La Pardina’s restaurant serves local cuisine and guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar. The hotel is set in attractive gardens and has a fountain. Children under 5 are offered free breakfast.La Pardina is less than 19 mi from Formigal Ski Resort and a 30-minutes’ drive from Panticosa. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in an hour, by car and Huesca is 25 mi away.
- Nice staff lovely gardens the swimming pool looks good not open until mid June
Pool was empty and with dirty water at bottom
Bar and resturant advertised but not open
And no coffee making facilities
- Very clean and comfy beds. Would stay again but not eat there.
- Lovely room, very clean and well equipped. Warm welcome on arrival from a lovely young lady on reception. Beautiful grounds and surroundings, will definitely be going back.
- Slept well , liked the ceiling fan and black out shutters
Hotel Villa Virginia
Air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are comfortable and heated. They all have welcome chocolates, a mini-bar with free water, flat-screen TV, and a safe. Some rooms have sloping ceilings.The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Villa Virginia has a restaurant and a bar. The hotel’s wellness center offers a sauna, steam bath and hot tub. Guests have free access to the spa. Massages and treatments are available for a surcharge.The hotel is just 11 mi from Jaca and 22 mi from Formigal. Free public parking is available on site. The hotel also has a tour desk and ski storage.
- Very comfortable room,nice relaxed feel to the hotel, friendly staff, secure parking and a fabulous breakfast.Nothing to dislike.Would definitely recommend this hotel for a stopover if you are travelling through the Pyrenees. Didnt walk into to town which was approx three quarters of a mile away but local bars friendly enough
- Comfortable room, good bathroom. Free parking available. Very large indoor swimming pool complex. OK for an overnight stay.
- Friendly helpful staff. Garage provided for 3 Motos free of charge.
- Perfect hotel. Very good value for money. My wife is coeliac (gluten intolerance) and they catered for her perfectly. Gluten free bread, croissants etc. at breakfast and gluten free dishes clearly marked in the restaurant. Highly recommended
- We have stayed at this Hotel many times and it was excellent as usual. everything is excellent.
Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena
At Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom and a bidet, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena has a terrace. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sabiñánigo, like skiing.Formigal is 16 miles from Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena, while Jaca is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely place to stay very peaceful as off the beaten track so difficult to find without satnav but well worth it. Lovely clean rooms with balconies. Owner very helpful and friendly and he spoke very good English. He went out of his way to make our stay perfect. Will definitely return if back in the area.
- Ideally situated after getting over the Pyrenees, & an early start before dropping down into the Heat of the Costas
Great location on way to zaragoza from france
Owner very polite and friendly
And our dog was made very welcome
- Dani and his Father do a fantastic job running this establishment. They work hard to ensure that all their guests have the best stay possible. If I wore a hat I would take it off to both of you. Thanks for a great stay!
- Pretty surroundings although a little remote. There was a charm about the hotel.
Rooms at El Churrón are bright and spacious. Each room features a desk, heating and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Facilities at El Churrón include a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant that serves homemade dishes.Guests can make use of free parking, and local activities include hiking, skiing and adventure sports.The hotel offers a bike workshop where guests can store, clean and repair their bikes or motorbikes.Panticosa, Formigal, Astun and Candanchú Ski Resorts are all within a 35-minute drive of El Churrón. Guests can also visit the Tena Valley, Ordesa National Park and the Serrablo Region, as well as the Aragón Valley, Las Güixas Caves and San Juan Monastery.Huesca Pirineos Airport and the French border are around 40 minutes away by car, and Zaragoza can be reached in 90 minutes.
- Location and ambience. Went out of their way to assist in anything we needed.
- friendly staff, breakfast very good, peace and quiet, nice view
- The views from the bedrooms at the front of the hotel are fantastic.
- La limpieza y el servicio en general todo perfecto
Es un hotel bonito.
La habitacion que cogimos era acogedora y daba a la fachada exterior. Tenia una pequena terracita con vistas que se aprecio los dias de sol.
En el restaurante se come bien, aunque tampoco es nada del otro mundo.
El servicio de habitaciones bien.
Hotel Viñas de Lárrede
Each room of Hotel Viñas de Lárrede includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge service and gift shop at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Ski equipment hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and golfing. Jaca is 12 mi from Hotel Viñas de Lárrede.
Wonderful location, great accomodation and top service. Nice restaurant and a view which impressed all of us.
Good location for a Nice variety of mountain activities…
Don’t hestiate, just enjoy this little Paradise.
- Family owners and the rest of the staff were incredibly kind and professional. Very attentive to our young kids. Location is spectacular and incredibly maintained. We especially enjoyed the pool. Restaurant superb. Everything spotlessly clean and beautiful.
- The staff was both professional and friendly. We were made to feel at home. We recommend this hotel to all types of travelers.
- We had a fantastic stay at the Hotel Vinas de Larrede. The staff were extremely friendly. The chalet style rooms were very comfy and clean. Great views of the mountains. The hotel was in peaceful surroundings. A great size property with a pool for the guest’s to enjoy with a pool bar. Dinner was fantastic at a good price. Breakfast was great. I would stay here again. 10/10 for us.
- Food was excellent, stwere brilliant and great location.
- Wonderful location, great accomodation and top service. Nice restaurant and a view which impressed all of us.
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca
The hotel offers comfortable rooms with central heating, air conditioning, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca’s wellness center has a heated indoor pool, which can be used for a surcharge. A wide range of beauty and relaxation treatments are also available.The Hotel offers you the possibility to buy a ski pass for any of the nearby ski resorts at the hotel reception, so you can access the ski elevators directly.The hotel’s Los Tilos restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food as well as local wines. The Bar Marboré has a terrace with views of the golf course with the backdrop of the Pyrenees.Jaca is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca.
- Great value for money, room was spacious, quiet and the bed was comfy. All the staff were super friendly and lovely. Rate included breakfast and there was lots of choice. Stunning, quiet and peaceful location, perfect for romantic, peaceful getaway.
- Hotel was comfortable and welcoming. Rooms are good and nicely furnished. The food in the restaurant was superb and good value. Second stay here will return again.
- Lovely hotel on a new purpose built urbanisation very quiet. Modern and high quality fitments and the large bed very comfortable with great linen. Restaurant very good and staff helpful.
Spacious room with excellent mountain view. Very comfortable extra large bed.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel description of food not really accurate. Good breakfast buffet. Dinner was very good with choice of menu of the day, menu degustation or a la carte.
- The rooms and bathrooms are very well equipped, large and comfortable
Tierra de Biescas
The impressive mountain location means the hotel is bright and sunny all year long. The light, stylish interiors feature blond wood to create a 21st-century version of the traditional mountain lodge.Rooms at Tierra de Biescas feature a flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and views. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the avant-garde restaurant, traditional grill or cider house.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. Tierra de Biescas provides a great base to explore Candanchú, Astún and the stunning Ordesa National Park. It is also convenient for skiers heading to the resorts of Panticosa and Formigal.
- Nice clean and pleasant hotel with good facilities and restaurant. Very pleasant and helpful reception.
- The hotel is very modern and has excellent facilities – even an indoor pool and sauna. Massage and other treatments available. Great large rooms and very clean. Breakfast was excellent and although we did not eat in the hotel this time, we have before and it was fantastic.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in th,e family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Awesome Breakfast, nice ambience in front of the fireplace. Good services
- Nice town, nice little pool inside, sauna – all in all I felt very comfortable here.
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
The hotel offers a cozy and comfortable ambiance, with an array of services and facilities, including a swimming pool and hot tub, where you can relax after a long day.This hotel provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the area to enjoy the skiing. The resorts of Astun and Candanchu are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Formigal is a 45-minute drive.
- Great location, close nice walk to town ,value for money. Friendly staff.
- Stayed last year on way thru after 24 hr ferry. Great place.
- Nice modern hotel with simple but excellent rooms. The Restaurant & bar were very good and the 3 course meal “du jour” we had in the evening was superb. Delicious food with complementary wine. Perfect
- Good location and short walk into Jaca. On a motorcycle tour and secure parking available.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Hotel near town, across the road and up steps. We liked the snack cafe which is now in the hotel. The hotel has had a make over since we came 3 years ago, it has greatly improved. Would stay again.
Top Hotels In Latas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Latas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Latas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Latas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!