10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lascuarre Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lascuarre Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lascuarre Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lascuarre Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lascuarre Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lascuarre Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lascuarre Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lascuarre Aragon:
Hotel Casa Carmen
Each room comes with a small balcony, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are served at Casa Carmen’s restaurant, and there is also a bar with a pavement terrace. Ski storage is available at the property.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The Aigüestortes i Estany of Saint Maurici National Park is within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Huesca amd Lleida are also both within an hour’s drive of Hotel Casa Carmen.
Ok mattress and pillow.
Quiet if no neighbors
Good blackout curtains, but the shade in the roof window was broken.
Cute little hotel with friendly staff right in the heart of the small town of Benabarre. Free parking right in front of the hotel and restaurants all close by.
Rooms were clean and tidy.
- Nice clean place. Good for a short stay. A couple of bars/restaurants nearby. We got lucky with parking on the street, but there wasn’t much so it could have been a problem.
- La amabilidad de Carmen (espero que sea su nombre) de las más grandes que he conocido. El restaurante muy buena relación calidad-precio
La atención y amabilidad es muy cuidada.
Muy buen cocinero y buen menú y excelente carta.
- Ok mattress and pillow.
Hotel Casa Custodio
The rooms at Casa Custodio feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has great mountain views, and some also have a private terrace.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip. There is also a bar with a pool table and table football.
- Very friendly staff. Although close to road, this did not cause much noise.
- What a great little hotel. I booked a double room for a single person and had a wonderful large bedroom with a view of the village. The bathroom was large with a bath and a shower, plenty of hot water and everything was spotlessly clean and joy of joys it had good Central Heating which is much needed this time of the year. Really good wifi. The lady owner was absolutely first class, helpful, polite welcoming. The area is so Charming. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Th room was very spacious and with the bathroom separated from the bedroom even more pleasant. The bathroom itself with its walk-in shower and fixed shower rose was exceptional. The lightin was good and the bed very comfortable. The location was interesting with a small village nearby, access easy and parking was easy. The wifi was good, heating excellent and well appointed including a large TV with plenty of channels.
Easy to find, small walk to the historic village and a bit further to the municipal pool, which was large and complete with a small bar.
Room nicely laid out with a very comfortable bed and state of the art shower room, which was delightful.
Large terrace for drinks and on which were served very good coffees in the morning.
Very pleasant and attentive owner who could not have been more helpful.
- Para empezar la limpieza, la atención de los dueños, la calidad de la comida y la tranquilidad que se respira
Featuring views of the mountains and the Esera River, this family-run hotel features rustic décor and offers services like laundry, ironing and tourist information.The Hotel Lleida’s restaurant serves characteristic cuisine including trout, meats, truffles and homemade desserts. There is a set menu for lunch and packed lunches or special menus are available upon request.Quick snacks such as salads, pizzas or sandwiches are offered at the hotel’s bar.Bright rooms are allergy-free, and come with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The Guara Canyons are 42 mi away. Huesca and Lleida are both 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Great location. Quaint place with character. Decent rooms. Good tapas bar downstairs with good breakfast and a local people hang-out. There is a restaurant too, however we didn’t use it but will do the next time we’re there. Fantastic value for money
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
The Palacio de Obispo maintains its original façade, while rooms feature exposed stone walls. All accommodations comes with air conditioning and a mini-bar.The stylish El Criticón Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar, open during the summer months.Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains, the Palacio de Obispo offers a peaceful location and is less than 25 mi from Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Park. Lleida and the French border can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Nicely decorated and comfortable room in a traditional Spanish house. Absolute highlight is the reading room on the top floor with view on the Virgen de la Peña Basilica. Excellent breakfast.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- It was spacious and the bathroom and shower felt really luxurious- very clean too. Breakfast was included and was good value for money.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very friendly. They both obviously enjoy their work, nothing was too much trouble. We had a great time here, thank you
- Friendly informative owner Rhiner was an excellent host
Hotel Apartamentos Domenc
The apartments at Domenc are equipped with a kitchen including a microwave and stove. There is also a restaurant in the hotel serving dishes made with local products from the Pyrenees.Guests can relax in the TV lounge and library at Hotel Apartamentos Domenc. A number of games are also available.The Domenc is located in the medieval village of Arén, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, an area well known for the important dinosaur fossil deposits found there. The village is 37 mi from Boi-Taüll Ski Resort, 28 mi from Talarn and a 15-minute drive from Montañana.
- The host Juan Antonio is very helpful and welcoming person. The room was absolutely perfect, it felt very luxurious. In Juan’s restaurant we also enjoyed tasteful dinner with local dessert. I highly recommend staying here when you visit this area. Thank you many times Juan 🙂
- Tot, situacio molt tranquila , el menjar molt bo .esmorzar , calitat preu super be
- La habitación era muy moderna, el diseño excelente y la cama para no salir de ella…
- L’atenció, el llit, l’apartament en general, la ubicació… Per tornar-hi
- L’amplitud de l’habitació i la netedat. A més els llits super comodes!! Tot molt bé.
Hotel Bellavista features a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. There is also a bar and vending machines with snacks and drinks. Packed lunches are available upon request. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Fitted with tile flooring, the heated bedrooms include a wardrobe, seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and free toiletries.Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the area.The town of Barbastro is 13 mi away. A-22 Motorway is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Family run and friendly staff.
Nice meals at Restaurant and good breakfast.
- Lovely area lakeside cafe, on site restaurant and shop, just really lovely.
- Beautiful view of the Lake. Pleasant family run Hotel.
- Hotel part of camping complex. Fantastic views and you are able to swim in the lake just 50m away across the road. Bar/restaurant was excellent value.
- établissement simple mais propre ; accueil sympathique.
- Family run and friendly staff.
Hotel Casa Peix
At Hotel Casa Peix you will find a garden and a terrace, where guests can enjoy grilled dishes. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and hiking.The hotel is 3 mi from Roda de Isabena. Hotel Casa Peix is 28 mi away from Vall de Boi and 31 mi away from Benasque.
A well run family hotel in a good location for day trips and sightseeing.
They provided a lot of useful information for exploring the area.
The food was very interesting and tasty and the all staff carried out their duties with great kindness.
They also provided use of their garage for my motorcycle and those of others.
- The staff and the food first class value for money
- Sobre todo la amabilidad de la dueña y los trabajadores, todo muy limpio, las camas muy cómodas, el desayuno fabuloso y la cena también.
- Ich war vor 5 Jahren bereits mit dem Motorrad im Isabenatal auf nahegelegenem Campingplatz und habe es nun erneut durchreist. Die Zimmer sind eher schlicht aber dafür preislich sehr günstig. Habe im Bett sehr gut geschlafen. Das Frühstück war top. Ich empfehle dort abends zu Essen. Das 3 Gänge Menü war das Highlight des Aufenthaltes.
La ubicación para poder visitar los alrededores está bastante bien, pero aislada de sitios cercanos por ejemplo para comer para mayor oferta,los sitios mas cercanos serian Graus o Pont de Suert o unos 35Km;para nosotros que nos movemos de un sitio para otro no es ningun problema pero …
La estancia bien es un hotel antiguo pero acogedor, está al lado del rio que depende de la habitaciòn …
El personal es familiar muy agradable
- A well run family hotel in a good location for day trips and sightseeing.
Hotel del Esera
Featuring free Wi-Fi and mountain views, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.High-Aragonese dishes such as roast beef, local haggis, and truffles are served in the rustic-style restaurant. There is also a snack bar and an outdoor children’s playground.Cerler Ski Resort is 40 minutes away by car and ski storage is available for an extra cost. Huesca is 59 mi from the property.
- El propietario es muy atento y está muy predispuesto a facilitar la mejor experiencia del viajero.
- Los propietarios son encantadores. Me orientaron sobre lugares que visitar. El restaurante sirve una comida deliciosa y desayunar en el exterior contemplando la naturaleza que rodea al hotel es una buena forma de comenzar la mañana
- Solo fue una noche,pero fueron muy amables y atentos.
- Los dueños encantadores, nos han hecho sentirnos muy comodos y acogidos. La comida excelente!
- Frühstück war sensationell. Sehr persönliche und besonders freundliche Betreuung des Hoteleigners.
Each rustic-style room features a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and furnished terrace available for guests.Las Acacias is set within 37 mi of Cerler and Candanchu Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Barbastro is 10 minutes’ drive and Huesca is 45 minutes by car. Lleida is 47 mi from the property.
Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
No hair drier but I asked the owner and he lent me one.
- El desayuno excelente. La habitación confortable y limpia, igual que el baño. La terraza un poco descuidada. En el baño, el toallero del videt estaba descolgado.
El servicio educado y cercano
La comida excelente
- Tous le patron est aux petits soins bonne communication et se fait comprendre malgré la barrière de la langue.
El desayuno espectacular. Muy completo y muy bien servido.
La habitación es muy correcta aunque eliminaría las cortinas de la ducha y pondría mamparas.
La atención del personal muy atenta y servicial.
- Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
Top Hotels In Lascuarre Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lascuarre Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lascuarre Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lascuarre Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!