10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Virtudes Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Virtudes Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Virtudes Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Virtudes Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Virtudes Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Virtudes Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Virtudes Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Virtudes Valencia Community:
Hotel Restaurante Salvadora
Salvadora’s restaurant serves a blend of traditional Villena cuisine with modern styles from Alicante. There is also a bar, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Communitat Valenciana. Elche features an ancient palm grove which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The location was excellent, the beds are adequate.
The restaurant and bar had huge selection of food and tapas. Very popular with locals.
Excellent inexpensive wine.
Good wifi. Safe secure garage parking a few streets away.
- The hotel is old, but the rooms are okey for a short stay, not for a honeymoon. Clean towels every day. Friendly crew. Good restaurant, and French speaking waiter.
- War spartanisch eingerichtet, hat aber den Zweck erfüllt
- El personal que es muy amable y el desayuno que por lo menos trae zumo de naranja natural.
Hotel Rural Castillo De Biar
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. The suite also comes with a terrace, seating area and fireplace.A sweet breakfast is offered every morning. The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meats and rice. A children’s playground is available.With free private parking, Hotel Rural Castillo De Biar is 6.2 mi from Villena. Alicante is a 40-minute drive away.
- lovely room with large terrace overlooking garden area. Lovely location. Staff very good.
- The hospitality and friendliness of staff. Lovely dog walks around the olive groves.
- Children playground, staff, quiet location, WiFi,
Excellent continental breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff, attentive and professional.
Lovely peaceful location and setting. Large comfy bed.
Fabulous patio. Great views
- The pool was closed as it is outdoor but we really had the most relaxing couple of days we will go back next time hire a car as you would need one to get around all staff were excellent I would definitely recommend it and we had little Spanish but this wasn’t a problem
Each functional room at Hotel Avenida has simple décor and includes cable TV and a desk. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel is located in central Yecla, just 1.2 mi from the Sierra del Carche Nature Reserve. Murcia city is 62 mi away, while Alicante can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
- Great location in city and family – run hotel was like a home away from home as super friendly and helpful.
- Once found the hotel was ideally situated. The staff from reception to cleaner were polite and anxious to help in any way. We will return.
- The owners and staff were marvelous. The hotel was spotless. Restaurant food excellent both meals and tapas. Room facilities had everything we needed, beds and pillows very comfortable and room very quiet – double glazed windows. Plenty of radiators if visiting in the winter. Free garage parking. Free WiFi. Front of hotel is pedestrianized with a lovely little park to one side which has a nice bar/cafe. Situated well for winery visits especially Barahonda which has an excellent restaurant with an awesome chef which was one of our main reasons for visiting Yecla having been there two years ago (they have a website). Highly recommend this hotel.
Everything about this hotel is great from the parking to the rooms to the cleanliness
I was there for Leyendas Del Rock festival
And its great and only 25 to 30 minutes driving
Great choice if you want to go to the festival
- The staff were helpful and friendly and there is a reasonable restaurant with a good range of wine on site
Hotel La Paz
Each spacious and luminous room at Hotel La Paz has contemporary furniture and soothing colors for relaxation.The hotel’s bar serves traditional tapas and refreshing drinks. Alternatively, you can enjoy traditional cuisine of the region in La Paz Restaurant. For an beautiful setting you can dine at the bar in the hotel’s garden.Alicante Airport is a 1-hour drive.
- The pool areas was pleasant however the staff and breakfast borders on the ridiculous
- The pool and restaurant was a surprise hit when looking at the front of building on a commercial street. The back pool area was like an oasis. Hotel is getting remodeled some but great staff made it a good spot for us.
- Nice staff, clean and confortable rooms. Cool terrace. Easy to park.
- Lo mejor de todo el personal. Me encanto el trato de los trabajadores. Super acogedor el sitio, la cafeteria muy bien, rica y variada. Lo aconsejo para el q necesite desconectar del mundo. Muy buena la experiencia
- La limpieza de la habitación, su comodidad, sus servicios y la iluminación.
Hotel Rural Mas Fontanelles
Mas Fontanels is surrounded by olive, almond and pine trees. The area is ideal for walking or cycling. Alicante and the Costa Blanca are around 25 mi away. The hotel offers free private parking.Rooms are bright and spacious, with wonderful views of the Benejama Valley. They have simple design and original wood beams. All rooms offer central heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony.The Mas Fontanels has various lounge areas, including a TV room and a library. There is also a tour desk and free WiFi.
- Very quiet. Breakfast was good, but I wished it was served earlier than 0900.
- Great place; great room; nice couple; interested is us; good food; quiet and relaxing
- Close to Biar, Nice coffee breakfast OK. Our room had lovely sun terracr
- Hospitality and effort to make our stay pleasant. Great host(s). Thanks for everything
- Lovely pool but very cold. Pretty house but noisy. Beautiful setting but noisy dog next door barked into early hours. Very clean. Great base for exploring the mountain areas.
Villa de Biar
All air-conditioned rooms at Villa de Biar have a safe and a mini-bar, while private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and shower amenities.Regional cuisine and renowned international specialties are served at the on-site à la carte restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, drinks from the bar, or order refreshments via room service.Located at the foot of the Sierra de Mariola in the Vinalopo Valley, Villa de Biar is 5 mi from Villena and 28 mi from Alicante. Car rental and free parking are available.
- Covered parking inside the hotel compound- great for moto; easy walk to restaurants and castle. Breakfast great one day, so-so the next.
- Lounge areas, excellent. Helpful staff, happy to provide service. Dining room, excellent. Meals varied and interesting. Extremely pleasant experience delivered by a well organised business.
- Good location – friendly restaurant staff. Breakfast was good. Hotel pleasant.
- The food is absolutely superb in both taste and presentation. Restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive. A kettle was immediately provided when asked.
- Friendly and helpful staff, warm room and comfortable bed, excellent restaurant. We booked db&b very good choice at breakfast and evening meal, well presented and served. Secure car park.
Hotel Fuente El Cura
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the El Cura feature contemporary décor and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a desk and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of traditional cuisine, and there is a bar and cafe. Other facilities at Fuente El Cura include a 24-hour front desk.Guests at Fuente El Cura can use the hotel’s on-site parking, subject to availability. It is a 15-minute drive from Elda and Villena, and Torrevieja is an hour away by car.
- Extra Large rooms with very comfortable large beds, clean and located perfectly for our travels into Northern Alicante and the Historical Castles. The Taberna within the Hotel was also excellent, with Great Wines and great Quisine. Hope to visit again in the near future.
- Just perfect for passing through to South of Spain. Good breakfast. Good evening meal.very comfortable room.
- Breakfast standard offer was a little average, however the kitchen was great and ready and willing to customize a delicious breakfast according to our wishes. Very grateful for this flexibility which really made us very happy. ALso room had a lovely bathtub! Good for relaxing while in between a long drive. Also room had bottles of water which was very welcome.
- The room was very clean and spacious and ready for us even though we arrived ahead of schedule.
- Large stylish room with nice bathroom and good shower. Quiet, with very little noise from outside or inside. On street parking right outside. Hotel restaurant good, as was breakfast. Easy access to town and castle grounds.
AC Hotel Elda, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge. There is also a smart restaurant onsite, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. You can also do some exercise in the hotel fitness suite and keep in shape while on vacation. WiFi internet access is available throughout the hotel.AC Hotel Elda is located just 30 minutes by car from Alicante Airport.
The staff on reception and the restaurant went above and beyond the call of duty, I arrived late on Thursday night, the staff on reception and the chef managed to get food and a drink for me. It was much appreciated.
Facilities were of a good standard too, I would recommend and return to this hotel.
- In general the hotel is comfortable with some idiosyncrasies like a pre-historic TV set still with cathodic tubes (hadn’t seen one in years!). Located in the city center near the only cultural spot, the footwear museum.
- Good breakfast, several choices. Nice rooms, Turkish Bath.
- This hotel is great: clean, comfortable and well decorated. The girl at the reception was really kind and helpful. I was positively surprised about the whole experience and would love to stay there again.
- Very clean and confortable hotel with lovely staff in the reception.
- The staff on reception and the restaurant went above and beyond the call of duty, I arrived late on Thursday night, the staff on reception and the chef managed to get food and a drink for me. It was much appreciated.
Venta el Borrego
Each room at Venta el Borrego has a TV, a desk, garden or mountain view as well as a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Guests have a meal at the on-site restaurant or sip a drink at the hotel’s bar or on its terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, banquet facilities and luggage storage.Alicante Airport is 43 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
Voor een doorreis hotel een prima locatie met een goed restaurant.
De motoren kregen een veilige plek en we konden nog even buiten op het terras van de zon genieten.
- Calidad de la comida y limpieza de las instalaciones
- Muy buen sitio para ir a dormir y la comida también muy buena, hemos estado muy bien servidos y un buen lugar.
- Ubicación, parking bicicletas muy adecuado para viajar en grupo
- El personal excepcional y la comida deliciosa. Recomendable 100 x 100
- Voor een doorreis hotel een prima locatie met een goed restaurant.
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.Benidorm is 30 miles from Hotel Onil, while Alicante is 21 miles away. Alicante Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The staff was very kind and efficient. Facilites was more than ok for a night stay.
- Perfecto, limpio y nuevo, trato por parte de Andrea genial.
- Que tiene lo justo y necesario para pasar una noche y la simpatía de la mujer que nos atendió en la gasolinera.
- excelente relacion calidad precio. Ideal viajes negocios
Personnel accueillant très aimable et professionnel
Parking gratuit et fermé
Top Hotels In Las Virtudes Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Virtudes Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Virtudes Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Virtudes Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!