10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Uvitas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Uvitas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Uvitas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Uvitas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Uvitas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Uvitas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Uvitas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Uvitas:
One of our top picks in La Romana.Located in La Romana, 9 miles from Bayahibe, Hostal Simona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed is very comfortable and breakfast is good. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, and there is a water dispenser in the hallway. The location is walking distance to most things in La Romana, including the port area across the river.
- Very comfortable bed, room was huge, location was excellent for exploring the town. Breakfast was very good.
- Excellent service, comfortable stay, good location!
- I had the pleasure to meet Dammelia she checked me in and was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. Great wi-fi, hot water, a/c, mini frig, linens and towels. Nice location, just 3-4 blocks from the park and bus stations. Also the breakfast was very good
- Breakfast was realy good, bed was very comfortable, room was big and clean, staff was extra friendly and helpful.
Hotel Bella Savonesa
One of our top picks in La Romana.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Bella Savonesa is located in La Romana, just 9 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Elena, who made the breakfast for us every morning was very sweet, diligent and eager to please. She cooks what you order and top that up with a huge tray of freshly cut fruit. Our room by terrace was awesome!!!
- El desayuno fue lo mejor del lugar sin dudas, no hay mucho mas.
Todo muy bien excelente atención
La comida muy rica
El personal muy amable
- Le personnel était très sympathique et l’établissement parfaitement propre.
Ładny, zadbany pokój z czystą przestronną łazienką.
One of our top picks in La Romana.Hostal Silvestre is located in La Romana, 11 miles from Bayahibe and 27 miles from Juan Dolio. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 6 miles away.
Very kind staff at the lobby.
Amazing location if your purpose is to travel around.
- The breakfast was good. A little bit more choice would be great.
- I was happy with the hotel although I didn’t always have hot water and my key had to be reset every day.
Me encanto la distribución de la habitación.
Las camas eran cómodas y nuevas, la sabanas y almohadas super limpias.
Limpieza en todas las areas .
Dentro de los empleados resalto las atenciones del señor Cristino, que se preocupo desde el momento que entramos al hotel de que nos sintiéramos cómodas.
La señora Julia siempre pendiente ante cualquier necesidad o situación que se pueda presentar.
- Nos gusto mucho la Habitación, la Limpieza, el Personal muy Amable.
- Very kind staff at the lobby.
Located in La Romana, 14 miles from Bayahibe, Hotel Cumayasa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Playa Catalina offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Romana, just 11 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 6 miles from Playa Catalina.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Isla El Dorado
Hotel Isla El Dorado is located in La Romana, 10 miles from Bayahibe and 28 miles from Juan Dolio. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Isla el Dorado.
- Schönes und sauberes kleines Familien-betriebenes Hotel mit schöne Gartenanlage und super Swimmingpool. Extra Kompliment für die Küche!!! Ich habe hier das beste Fischgericht meines Lebens gegessen.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich und sehr bemüht. Wir waren neben den Grosseltern die einzigen Gäste in der Anlage. Für den Taxichauffeur war es schwierig die Unterkunft zu finden, da sie ein wenig abgelegen war. Ich denke sie sind auf dem richtigen Weg.
- Die Aussenanlage ist sehr schön und gepflegt. Die Poolanlage ist super (nur Liegen gab es nicht) und das Personal ist immer freundlich. Das Essen wurde immer frisch zubereitet und war lecker. (ausser Frühstück, täglich drei Scheiben Toast mit Marmelade, keine Abwechslung)
Hab selten so freundliches Personal gesehen.Sicher ist noch einiges zu tun,nachdem das Hotel erst wieder (nach 6 Jahren wegen eines Brandes) seit November 2016 geöffnet ist,aber wer halbwegs günstig übernachten will ist hier richtig.
Die neuen Besitzer kommen aus Italien, Vater(Chef) und Sohn(Koch) unglaublich nett und mehr als bemüht!
Coole Musikanlage am Pool.
Taxifahrer findens nicht so ohne Weiteres weil das Hotel früher anders geheissen hat.
Ansonsten eine echt lässige Location,bei der sicher fett Partys abgehen könnten,wir waren aber wegen einer Kreuzfahrt nur zum übernachten da.
Schnelles Wifi !!
A parte do restaurante foi boa. Percebi que era meio a parte do hotel.
As acomodações por fora estavam mais condizentes com a propaganda.
As pessoas eram agradáveis.
Hotel Sol Azul
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Sol Azul is located in La Romana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bayahibe is 11 miles from Hotel Sol Azul, and Juan Dolio is 28 miles from the property. La Romana Airport is 6 miles away.
Very nice, small, family owned hotel. Enrique (owner), Angela and Papo are doing a great job to make you feel at home.
The rooms are not luxurious but nice and clean. The outside area is beautiful with a nice pool, bar and terrace.
The hotel is situated away from the mass tourism. Very close you have a nice beach with fisher-boats and village atmosphere. There are also some nice little restaurants and a club for dancing (owned by a famous artist).
- This is a hotel for when you want to see the Dominican republic, and not some resort in punta cana that you can’t enter or leave. It’s a small local hotel with a lot of potential.
- John the owner was very nice guy always ready to help with anything. He also arranged me and my brother with girlfriend very cheap and and nice trip to Catalina island, even though they were not accommodated in same hotel. Hotel is nice and calm, just the beach in La Romana isn’t very nice and it’s very small. Everything else was fine.
- The host is a very friendly person. The people that work there are amazingly friendly and helpful. I’d recommend this location to anyone that is going to the dominan republic.
- Owner is really nice and kind. One of the best places to stay within this location…
- Very nice, small, family owned hotel. Enrique (owner), Angela and Papo are doing a great job to make you feel at home.
Hotel Karma is located in La Romana, just 10 miles from Bayahibe. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Karma.
- Big room, no hot water for morning shower and the toilet didn’t flush
- We had a huge room with two queensize beds plus one single bed. It was a stop on our way to a cruise, good enough for one night but I would not have spent a whole week there.
- Out of five locations at D.R. this was by far the biggest room, and biggest breakfast. We stayed only one night on the way, and were very happy how the room was. Hotel is located one street away from central street where the night life is. Another plus: breakfast starts at 6:30. Owner helped us with electricity adapter.
Big, nice and clean room, air conditioning working well, ceiling fan. Terrace with tables available for guests.
Very nice staff, even though they do not speak English and we don’t know Spanish, we managed to communicate 🙂 They borrowed us mobile charger, after check out the receptionist walked us few streets away and caught for us a gua-gua bus explaining the driver where to go.
Great and tasty breakfast.
Good location, close to city center.
- some staff and owner speaks english. gave me a ride to the bank machine/
Principe Alberto Romana
Located in La Romana, 10 miles from Bayahibe, Principe Alberto Romana features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The owners where awesome. Knocking on my door every night and asking if I wanted to go to some restaurant and eat dinner with them. The location feels very local Dominican. The rooms where nice and comfortable.
- Great staff, my Spanish is terrible, it was my first time in the DR, so it was nice to have a young man go pick up some local food and drinks for me. The place is very clean has a modern decor with a 24/7 night time security guard. The owner spoke English, he and his wife offered to take me where I needed to go on Saturday.
- Das Personal ist sehr zuvorkommend, die zimmer sind groß genug sodass man Dinge verstauen kann. Entspannte Atmosphäre. Check in und out verliefen problemlos. Als wir Probleme mit einen Tourveranstalter hatten wurde uns sehr geholfen
Los empleados son muy cordiales me han siempre ayudado y dado información
Los propietarios del hotel son las personas más amables que he conocido y me han satisfecho cada cosa que preguntaba sin pedirme nada en cambio : me acompañaron a la estación de buses me compraron fruta fresca etc el hotel estaba limpio tuve siempre mi privacidad me gusto
Jeszcze nie spotkalam wczesniej tak wspanialej i przemilej obslugi.
Hotel ulokowany jest w malo tursytycznym miejscu i raczej wielu obcokrajowcow sie nie spotka w okolicy. Mimo wszystko fajnym doswiadczeniem bylo spacerowanie po okolicznych ulicach aby zobaczyc jak zyja Dominikanczycy.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carymar offers accommodations in La Romana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bayahibe is 10 miles from Hotel Carymar, and Juan Dolio is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Carymar.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Las Uvitas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Uvitas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Uvitas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Uvitas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!