10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Salinas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Salinas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Salinas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Salinas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Salinas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Salinas Andalucía:
Side or front sea views are available in each of the Bahia’s air-conditioned apartments. All accommodations features simple, functional décor. There is a seating area with satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchenette.The Alborán buffet restaurant and the La Chalupa à la carte dining room both serve a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge bar.The Bahia Serena is located 1,650 feet from Roquetas de Mar Golf Course, while Almeria is a 30-minute drive away. The picturesque beaches at Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are an hour’s drive from Roquetas.
- The young members of the kid’s mini club who really made my children feel welcome.
- Excellent location . Nice clean apartments.. Well equipped. Only had the one night there for a catch up with family.. Excellent hotel.. Right on the beach and very close to bars restaurants shops etc.. Parking was a bit of a problem has it was extremely busy.
- Everything was wonderful. We had an amazing view….the beds were comfortable. The food was great and we had the dinner buffet and breakfast buffet. The drinks were very reasonable. We will return!
- The internal courtyard has a lovely appearance and airy atmosphere, naturally Spanish feeling. Right on the beach and near Restaurants and bars. Breakfast is good value and has so much choice.
- The apartment was spacious and the beds very comfy
Hotel Neptuno features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with private balcony and flat-screen TV. Apartments also include a well-equipped kitchenette.The buffet restaurant at the Neptuno serves international food. There is also a snack bar offering light meals.The hotel has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ping pong tables, billiards and a small gym. A variety of daily and evening entertainment programs are also available.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. Playa Serena Golf course is 800 feet from the hotel. The beaches located in Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are less than 1 hours’ drive away.
- The Apartments are lovely very clean, beds were comfortable, had a nice pool view , breakfast was great! lots to choose from .
Staff at the bar / snack bar were helpful.
Food was reasonably priced & tasty
- Excellent hotel for a family holiday good size pool and 5 min to beach friendly staff good breakfast and dinner buffet with lots of choices child friendly
- Clean, comfortable and great location. Loved the freshly made omelettes each morning.
- The location was the best thing about the place plus the pool staff were good.
Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony, mini-bar and TV. The bathroom comes with a bath and shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi is available in public areas. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s tennis and multipurpose sports courts, as well as the on-site gym.There is a daily entertainment program, a games room with table tennis and snooker tables and an on-site gift shop.Aguadulce’s pretty marina is 1,300 feet from Hotel Portomagno and La Envia Golf Club is 4.3 mi away.
- A lot of free parking around hotel in a town. We had Wifi on 8th floor…but hotel didn’t promise at all. 5 nice swimpools. Our windows where on a sea and we slept with sounds of waves with sea breeze. Good food in a buffet- we had breakfast and dinner- both full and very various. Nice hotel, nice clean rooms, nice pools. Room cleaning everyday. First day of arrival we were late for dinner after 10pm and it was organized a cold dinner for us- it’s was absolutely beautiful and very various and quiet big! Very friendly staff! Many thanks for great holiday!
ROOM. FOOD. POOLS. STAFF. LOCATION, ALL GREAT. WILL GO BACK AGAIN.
GREAT HOTEL. BOTTLES OF WINE & WATER ON TABLE AT DINNER. NOW THAT IS CLASS !!
The room was very good and sea view as agreed. The reception staff was very very welcoming and most helpful and efficient. Excellent location. Staff in the dining room not friendly.
The Happy Team were fantastic and the entertainment was very good they do a fantastic job with children too.
- All was good for a 1 night stopover, great value for money, and a top location with excellent views of the beach. Dining was a bit chaotic but the food was ecxe9.
- The restaurant staff were amazing. The food was very variable with plenty of choices. The room was lovely, plenty of room and nice decor. The balcony and view were perfect. Plenty of space all round.
Hotel Colonial Mar
As well as outdoor pools for adults and children, the Hotel Colonial Mar has a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The air-conditioned rooms all come with satellite TV and a sofa bed. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. A safe can be requested at the reception for an extra charge.Almería city center is 16 mi from Hotel Colonial Mar. Almería Airport is within a 35-minute drive.
- Full board food was excellent restaurant staff were good in the main
- Everything was perfect. Very clean hotel, large room and bath. The food was delicious and variety. Good quality of service. Pool was amazing. Kindly and friendly staff. Highly recommend to all.
- This hotel was a good value and a nice location, right on the beach. It is 5 stories of many rooms facing the ocean with balconies. It is slightly dated but clean. My husband and I are around 50 and we seemed to be the youngest guests during that day, even though there are water slides for children. The buffet style dinner and breakfast provided plenty of choices.
- Big hotel close to 4 stars, it was out of season so not so crowded. Big balcony and bed. Would stay again. + parking
- Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Good food.
All rooms at the Playalinda are air conditioned and come with a private balcony and private bathroom. There is also a TV in each room.Guests have access to the Spa and Wellness Acquaplaya at the Hotel Playasol, which is 350 feet away. The pool is shared with this hotel. Playalinda Hotel also offers an extensive entertainment program for children and adults.The hotel’s on-site buffet restaurant, El Patio, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including show cooking. Gluten-free meals are available. There is also a saloon bar and a poolside snack bar, which is open during the summer.The Playalinda is half a mile from Playasarena Golf Club. Oasys theme park is 25 miles away, and Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park is 30 miles from the hotel.
- We 4 liked it all. (the rooms are now old fashioned but clean)
- Buen alojamiento en muy buena situación. Aunque puedes encontrar algún espacio de calma (hay una 2ª piscina, casi sin gente, en la que se estaba muy a gusto), en general es muy ruidoso, principalmente en le piscina principal y en el comedor (si no te molesta este aspecto, ningún problema; si es un hándicap -como en mi caso- puede resultar muy molesto).
- Fina pooler. Bra vattenrutchkanor. God frukostbuffé. Bra med badvakter. Bra läge.
Es ideal para ir con niños. La zona de las piscinas está genial.
Si no vas con todo incluido los precios están bien, no son un sablazo ni mucho menos.
El personal es muy agradable
- En global todo me gusto mucho, lo único las habitaciones les hace falta una remodelación para ponerlas más modernas, pero creo q ya lo están haciendo
The rooms at El Eden feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Almerían dishes with a modern twist, using local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Almerimar or Roquetes del Mar in around 20 minutes from El Eden. Almería, with its airport and 10th-century fortress, is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- the staff were very good and attentive, dinner was good and the wine inexpensive. we had an inside garage at the front of our room for the car, which was a bonus. the shower was great and the water hot.
- Good restaurant at night. Dined outside next to pool.
- Good dislocation if you trip by car for A7. Very friendly personal,good cooking for dinner.
- La ubicación de las habitaciones, el que fueran como apartamentos era genial, la terracita tan mágica, la piscina con el agua tan sumamente buena, el jamón que lloraba aceite del restaurante y la simpatía de la recepcionista (María).. todo eso hizo de mi estancia un mini hogar 🙂
- Todo y la recepcionista muy amable y esplicando todo muy bien perfecto
The rooms in the Playacapricho have either a balcony or terrace. They also have air conditioning and heating. A safe and WiFi are available for a surcharge.The swimming pool has water slides and a hot tub for guests older than 15 years old. There is a sun terrace with free loungers and a roofed swimming pool. The Olympo Beach Club is open during peak season.The Playacapricho’s buffet restaurant offers local and international dishes. It has a show kitchen.Roquetas de Mar has many good beaches and water sports facilities. Tennis and horse riding can be found nearby. Playaserena golf course is just 1,300 feet away.One child up to 14 years old can stay for free when sharing a room with one adult in a single and 2 adults in a double.
- Lovely hotel, well deserving of its 4 stars. Pool area spectacular, very kiddie friendly. Plenty of sunbeds available, with lots of room around pool area. Lovely bar looking onto the beach, great for lunch and drinks. Beds in room are super comfy and large.
- Looks like 80s but outside and location is realy nice
- The hotel was amazing and the breakfast was very good.
- Beds comfy, croissants flakey, location perfect and our little dog loved the place!
- Looks like an old 80’s Spanish Hotel. But it is great, lovely stay. The area is mainly Spanish. Few good pubs and restaurants. Small village around hotel but Requete De Mar is only 5 mins away if you want a bigger town. Great beach area. Nice pools at hotel. Close to Golf courses.
Gran Hotel Victoria
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Gran Hotel Victoria. The restaurant at the accommodations serves local cuisine.Almería is 20 mi from Gran Hotel Victoria, while Roquetas de Mar is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Location not particularly for tourists but for somewhere for business, close to connections, this is a good choice. Relation price vs. quality is excellent. Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Decent breakfast.
The whole hotel was very good one time of the best we have stayed in.
Plenty of choices at breakfast
- Nicely situated in the centre of town with underground, secure parking facilities (at a cost).
- The location, the wifi, fridge in the room as we had a toddler and were doing a long trip.
- Nice entrance and lobby however room was very updated and we expected something more modern. Have a swimming pool which is an extra and staff kindly let our friend in
Hotel AR Golf Almerimar
Hotel AR Golf Almerimar’s spa is available for a surcharge. It includes a hot tub, steam room, dynamic pool with waterbeds, and sauna, as well as a relaxation area. Massage and beauty treatments are available for an extra charge. There is also a fitness center.All air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and mini bar. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish and international food at the buffet restaurant. The hotel also a sushi bar, Ikari, serves innovative salad, sushi and hot dishes. There is also an à la carte restaurant and a lobby bar. There is live music and entertainment most days, and special entertainment activities during Summer.Almerimar Beach is 1,300 feet away and Almería can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The hotel has underground parking for an extra cost, and outdoor parking available for free.
- Loved the ambience of the hotel. The ease of eating and drinking and pool facilities.
- Good value for money. Clean comfortable and quiet
- Great location, fabulous facilities and beautiful room.The reception staff were helpful and friendly.
The room was very luxurious, loads of space and felt like a real treat to be staying there.
two sinks, large bath, NO cramped space at all.
- There’s a good choice for the breakfast buffet
Comprised of 278 tastefully decorated, fully-equipped rooms, you can admire the pretty sea and golf vistas from this comfortable vantage point. Each one includes free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s Las Gaviotas Restaurant, open in summer, serves international food. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar and a poolside bar.There are 2 pools, one of which is for children. There is also a fitness center with an indoor pool, hot tub and Turkish bath.There is a mini club for children over 12 years old, and the Club Kike provides activities for children between 3 and 12 years old during the summer.
- The rooms were really spacious with large balconies.
- The staff in the restaurant and bar are very young and looked like students, but very professional and service minded.
- Plenty of clean towels, bedding changed daily, most of the staff were polite and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly, great value for money (Breakfast and Dinner spread – simply awesome!)
- Reception lady from Italy Rita was lovely, the other man not so helpful……………generally the staff were great but under a lot of pressure, not enough of them!
Top Hotels In Las Salinas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Salinas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!