10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Rozas De Madrid Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Plaza Las Matas
Hotel Plaza Las Matas is located 3.1 mi outside the center of Las Rozas, and just a short distance from the capital’s largest outlet shopping center. The nearby train station makes it easy to travel into Madrid’s cultural city center. The Gran Casino is also just 1.9 mi away.Start each day with the hotel’s continental breakfast. The hotel offers free WiFi and the free private parking is covered.Comfortable guestrooms come with modern amenities such as heated wooden flooring and private bathrooms, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Olivia on reception was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble.
- good localization, very friendly stuff, good breakfast, close to train station, grocery store.
- Very comfy beds, large rooms, spotlessly clean, fantastic continental breakfast, vast choice of foods.
- Staff is super friendly, rooms very comfortable with great beds and proper hair dryer ! the breakfast buffet is amazing and very close to train station, farmacy and supermarket
I would say the only great thing about the hotel was it’s parking.
Aslo a guy at the front desk who checked us in was friendly and welcoming.
Housekeeping did a good job.
B&B Hotel Las Rozas
Each room at B&B Hotel Las Rozas includes a TV, telephone and air conditioning. The bathrooms come with a bath. Free WiFi is available.The accommodations offers a café with buffet breakfast and continental options available. Free parking is also available on site.Nearby entertainment includes the Las Matas golf club and the Casino de Torrelodones, both 2.5 mi away. Madrid’s cultural city center can easily be reached by public transport from nearby Las Matas station.
- Good location, with lots of free parking spaces & near station into Madrid. Free tea, coffee, juice & fruit. Breakfast available for 4 Euros – basic but plenty to choose from. Staff very friendly & printed off train timetable each day which was a great help. Would stay again if visiting Madrid
The breakfast was good and continental. The bed was good to fall asleep in. The staff was friendly and helpful and spoke English. The room was served every day. You could enjoy coffee, the, juice, fruit etc. all day long. There were good restaurants some 300 m away, where we enjoyed the dinner.
Plenty of parking space. The purpose of the trip was to experience Madrid.
It was about 800 meter to the station, where we could take the train to Madrid (20 km away).
- Clean simple rooms, nice quiet night so slept well. comfortable bed but needed to ask for extra pillows. Good breakfast, pleasant surroundings, nice view of the mountains and free parking. Good
- Property was clean and safe. Easy access to/from freeway.
- The staff were all so friendly and everywhere was so clean
Exe Gran Hotel Almenar
It is in close proximity of the Las Rozas Business Park, Casino Gran Madrid, the Heron City Entertainment Center, and Factory and Las Rozas Village Outlet Shopping Centers.The rooms at the Exe Gran Hotel Almenar feature a private terrace, and most rooms are suites with a separate lounge and office. All the rooms have a mini-bar, hairdryer, TV and a free safe. Disabled and connected rooms are also available.The hotel facilities include 3 meeting and conference rooms, a cafe-bar and a restaurant. Exe Gran Hotel Almenar also has a free indoor garage.
- Well placed hotel, easy to find, close to Rozas shopping. Good, easy to park in car park. Reception polite and efficient. Check in fast. Check out slower. Room [we had a suite at little extra cost] very good if a little strange geography. Very clean and comfortable. We will come again.
- Great underground secure parking. Excellent, professional staff, very helpful with train and Madrid information. Plenty of comfortable seating in the room. Bed comfortable. Balcony. Everything convenient.
- Having a separate lounge area was great. Made it feel like I was staying in an apartment rather than a hotel room.
- Fast Checkin , level of Amenities, quality of room.
- rooms looked like suites, good breakfast, guiet nighbourhood, easy access to M40, free indoor parking place
Gran Hotel Attica 21 Las Rozas
The modern rooms at Gran Hotel Attica 21 Las Rozas feature air conditioning and heating. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV, laptop safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Lantia restaurant serves traditional food, using fresh, natural products. There is also a bar with tables in the garden.Barajas Airport and IFEMA Convention Center are around 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Ávila in under an hour, and Las Rozas Shopping Center is 5 minutes’ drive away. Parking is available on site.
- Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, great breakfast
- Very handy for travel, next to main A6 going North West from Madrid, but quiet, nice open area and 2/3 nice bars within easy walk. Good value for weekend saty
- Staff very friendly. Nice hotel, rooms are ok and breakfast was good but could have been more various.
- Friendliness of the staff. The location is perfect, just off the A6. Room and bathroom perfectly clean.
- Everything you can image in an hotel, they have already prepered for you!
Hotel Monte Rozas
The hotel is near the Europolis Business Park, and Heron City Leisure Center is also nearby. The A-6 and M-50 motorways give good access to Madrid, 11 mi away. Las Rozas Village and Factory Las Rozas are a 3-minute drive away.Guests can have a meal from Sunday to Thursday in the hotel’s restaurant, where set menus as well as a la carte local dishes are offered.The Escorial is just 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Valle de los Caidos can be reached in about 30 minutes by car.Rooms at the Monte Rozas are simple and functional, with views of the countryside. All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and pillow menu. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel Monte Rozas offers a free buffet breakfast every morning. The hotel also has a café-bar, open from 11:00 until 23:00 every day.
- Don’t expect fancy room but it’s neat and clean. Overall, will recommend as it’s really near the outlet – Las Rozas and Instyle.
- Friendly staff, next door to a decent restaurant and a gas statation (the hotel is pretty much on the motorway).
We went to Madrid to attend a wedding in the Sierra, so the location was perfect.
Everything was super clean and the bed super confortable!
Afternoon staff was super helpful helping us get ready! ty!
- The location is very near to great shopping centers
Very helpful receptionist who spoke good English. She gave us directions and weather advice.
Excellent parking, and close to motorway.
Lovely warm room on cold February day.
B&B Hotel Madrid Pinar de las Rozas
The modern, comfortable and spacious bedrooms with attached bathroom provide a relaxing environment, ideal for a good night’s sleep whether on a business trip or after a long day’s shopping.The big shopping outlet, Las Rozas village is just a 5 minute drive away and the area is conveniently and well-served by public transport (both bus and train). Pinar de Las Rozas train station is 10 minutes walk away from the property.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Brilliant to have free hot drinks and cold, especially arriving late.
Would highly recommend.
- Cleanliness; generally quiet (accept from some rowdy guests); courteous staff; meals could be ordered and provided at any time (day/night).
- very good hotel very clean location good to go in to Madrid
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.
- Very clean, comfy bed excellent bathroom; 24 hour free coffee and juice; very good breakfast and top value; staff very helpful
- Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Los Peñascales – Adults Only
Each stylish room features a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a spa bath and free toiletries. The hotel has a bar and shared lounge, as well as an individual private garage available for each guest.Hotel Los Peñascales – Adults Only is located by Cuenca Alta Del Manzanares Park and 1.9 mi from Nuevo Club de Madrid Golf Course. There is a variety of bars and restaurants offering Castilian gastronomy within a 5-minute walk.The center of Madrid is 20 minutes’ drive away and Navacerrada Mountain Range is 30 minutes by car. Madrid airport is 28 mi from the property.
- Really good food presentation done to ones liking – nothing too much problem, its a bit out of town hence, the value for money v’s Madrid centre, but, there is a very good train service 500 metre away to city and elsewhere. Large comfy bed.
- Totally unexpected, when we booked we thought “good no kids”. When we arrived into our room found the room service options were fascinating, which included a range of “toys”. We booked this hotel for its proximity to the airport, maybe we were very nieve to not realize what Adults only entIled. Produced many laughs and a “highlight”of our trip, and the story will be told for may years
- The room was very clean and the bed really comfortable
- Ideal for travelling through spain. Drive in to your own private garage. So no need to worry about your belongings.
- La habitación es genial, la comida es deliciosa y la bañera hidromasaje es un lujo. Lo de las dos estrellas debe ser por situación geográfica porque lo demás es sencillamente excelente. El personal, quizás, más seco de lo esperable en un hotel de estas características. Pero vamos a repetir seguro 🙂
Hotel PAX Torrelodones
All rooms feature a simple yet elegant décor and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the property.Offering free WiFi and a fitness center, the complex is conveniently located at the entrance to Madrid and only 5 minutes from Las Rozas Business Park.There are five function rooms available for the organization of business meetings, conferences or events all equipped with audiovisual facilities and catering available upon request.From the A-6, La Coruña motorway you can access the M-40 that takes you to the center of Madrid, only 16 mi away.
- Overnight stay on way home, clean modern hotel, nicely decorated room, large bathroom and the most comfortable hotel bed we have stayed in. In smart gardens with pool. Restaurant served well priced meals and snacks.
- The personal was correct, and they had free parking, also, they had a pool area and a good looking hotel for being a ***. The breakfast even not being brilliant was correct for it´s price. The decoration in the rooms etc was okej.
- Clean, modern and beds were nice and firm! Breakfast was very good!
- Tremendous value for money. Very friendly staff. Great location.
Very clean and comfortable room. The staff, especially breakfast staff was very nice and helpful. We arrived to breakfast shortly before it finished and even though there was barely any food anymore, the staff prepared eggs and bacon just for us.
The hotel has a very big parking which always has available places.
Hotel Aravaca Garden
Rooms at Hotel Aravaca are modern with a clean and simple design. All have 32-inch flat screen TVs, and private bathrooms with a hydro-massage shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Aravaca Garden is one mile from the Sexta Avenida shopping center, and half a mile from the Majahonda stop on the C-10 suburban line. Guests can easily reach the center of Madrid via the M40 highway, only 2 miles away, or on the suburban train.
Moncloa-Aravaca is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, parks and city walks.
- Size of room was nice, size of shower too, personel was kind and helpful
- 24/7 check in. The staff was super friendly and helpful (plus spoke fluent English). No street noise. You can get back from Madrid by a night bus (costs 2 Eur), which stops really close to the hotel (bus stop Federico Agusti).
- The location for me was ok and the parking was easy.
- The staff were very nice, Lucas was very resourceful, he was always looking forward to helping us there, he was looking places for us to visit during our stay, the rest of the receptionists were very nice too, I really enjoyed them all.
- Their attending staff are very attentive and caring for their guess!
All rooms at the Hotel Majadahonda are equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Rooms also have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Majadahonda has a central patio, full of plants and natural light. Mediterranean cooking can be enjoyed here or in the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The hotel is located 1,950 feet from Majadahonda’s historic Old Town and 8.7 mi from central Madrid. Madrid Airport is around 19 mi from the hotel, while El Escorial and Toledo can be reached within an hour, by car.
- Hotel was excellent for room cleaniness, staff were brilliant but The location of the hotel was ideal for shopping, leisure activity and eating out. Walking distance from Gran Via 20 minutes.
- Wonderful ambiance, spacious (lobby and room), stylish decor, VERY helpful staff, kind of a hidden gem. Location perfect (for travelers with a car) and close to a shopping centre!
- Comfortable room with everything you need for a short stay. Good view of the mountains in the distance from the road-facing rooms.
- Great location if visiting friends and family who are in the hospital.
- the beds were very comfortable, and there was very little outside noise. The staff were very helpful with any enquiry we had.
Top Hotels In Las Rozas De Madrid Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Rozas de Madrid Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!