10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria:
The hotel is set in the heart of Gran Canaria’s capital city. It is just 350 feet from the main bus station. This gives good access to the airport and other parts of the island. Parking is available upon request.Rooms at Hotel Parque are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a mini-bar. They have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, with views of the sea and San Telmo Park. There is also a café, serving light snacks. A private car park is located 350 feet from the property and is available for a surcharge.Las Canteras Beach is 3.1 mi away. The area around the hotel has many historic buildings. There are also many shops, bars and restaurants.
So friendly straff! Perfecto location!
Very Good value for Money!
- The receptionist was very kind and helpful. The bed was super comfy and we had a nice room overlooking the sea.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast exceeded my expectations, it is fantastic that the hotel include it in the room rate. The communal areas were very boutique and relaxing. The location of the hotel is perfect if you are wanting to do some shopping, Calle Triana is a 2 minute walk away, and you can find many shops and restaurants there.
- Excellent location, friendly staff and comfortable clean rooms. Great bed too!
- The lady at the reception was really lovely and highly professional.
- So friendly straff! Perfecto location!
Hotel Boutique The Cathedral (Adults Only)
The air-conditioned and heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar and a welcome pack. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and a tour desk at the property. a welcome drink is featured.The hotel also offers car hire. Maspalomas is 27 mi from Boutique The Cathedral. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- Beautifully renovated. Excellent use of space. Very convenient.
- We were so happy to be met by a lovely lady who gave us a glass of Cava. She was so kind and very happy to give us information. We left early on Sunday morning and she even made us a breakfast to take to the airport. We will definitely be back to stay. Thank you very much for a wonderful visit.
- The location of the hotel is fabulous and the owner made us feel very welcome. The room is very comfortable and quaint and we had a very good breakfast and would stay here again.
- Tastefully upgraded older property in the heart of the old town but quiet and comfortable. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly.
- The location via public transport to the south of the island resorts was excellent. Local restaurants and bars were good as they served food very late and drinks. The hotel was quiet and quite central.
Rooms at Suites 1478 offer a classic décor and feature air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom provided with a rain shower and a hairdryer. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and the Domo Café. Other facilities at the property include a terrace with views of the cathedral.Guests will find shops, bars, restaurants and cultural landmarks within a short walk. Casa Museo Colon is 650 feet from Suites 1478 while Calle Triana is 1,300 feet from the property.
- This is probably the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. You MUST book room no. 09 (attic suite), it is simply stunning. Words cannot do it justice.
- The staff was kind and very helpfull. The design was modern and lovely. Everything was great!!
- The suites were gorgeous rooms very spacious and decor was very modern. The hotel was formally the Mayors house decor was lovely old style and modern mixed. Staff very friendly and Inis especially nice.
- The property was beautiful, the staff were excellent and the breakfasts were delicious. The property was located in the old town which was a charming and atmospheric area.
- Friendliest staff ever, Ines and Said went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and valued. We arrived late the first evening and the kitchen was closed, but when we asked where we could go to buy a sandwich they made some for us anyway. Likewise our departure was before the kitchen opened, so when we settled the bill the evening before they made us a complementary bag with breakfast to go for the next morning. Wonderful, large, newly decorated apartments. Very comfortable bed, sofa etc. Very high cleaning standards. Aircondition which worked perfectly. Complementary water and Nescafé espresso machine. Great choice of breakfast – our booking had breakfast included and we were free to choose anything and as much as we wanted from the menu. The place has a cool rooftop terrace with a self-service bar that is open 24/7. The neighborhood has lots of beautiful old buildings and nice restaurants. I would highly recommend this place to anyone – worth every penny!
VEINTIUNO Emblematic Hotels
The property is around a 2-minute walk from Casa Museo Colon or Museo Canario. Centro Atlántico de Arte Moderno is also within walking-distance.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at VEINTIUNO also offer free WiFi. At the accommodations all rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.INFECAR is 2 mi from Veintiuno. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Old Chocolate Factory
Featuring free WiFi, both apartments in this 19th-century building will provide you with an electric kettle, coffee machine and a dining table. Private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included. A shared area with tea/coffee facilities is also available for guests staying in the private rooms.You will find restaurants, cafés and grocery shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Las Canteras Beach is around 10 minutes away by car, while Gran Canaria Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- The ceiling in the room and the old style of the whole hotel.
- The Old Chocolate factory is my favourite kind of hotel. It is small, family run, in a fabulous setting and very comfortable and quiet. Everything has been thought about and nothing is left to chance so our stay was without all those annoying things like, no quiet place to curl up and read or go up to the terrace for long views and sunbathing. Even small things like cotton buds, fresh water and wine glasses in the bedrooms. All the staff were more than friendly, they really care about your holiday and go out of their way to make good happen.
- We really enjoyed our stay! Cozy room with interesting interiour, good breakfast, friendly staff, comfortable bed and good location. Communication with the hotel upon arrival on how to get to the hotel was very fast on reply and informative.
- Absolutely EVERYTHING!!! The room was beautiful, bathroom was stunning, roof top terrace was breathtaking, breakfast was delicious. Staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. I cannot think of any way to better this accomodation! I highly recommend a stay here, I was so sad to leave!
- Good selection of breakfast items inc some lovely homemade bread/preserves. The bed was comfortable and it was useful having a sink in the room in the light of shared bathroom facilities. The balcony was an added bonus.
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms include a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Casa Museo Colon is a 3-minute walk from Hotel Madrid, while Las Palmas de Gran canaria University is a 7-minute walk from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Very central location, beautiful building and nice view from the window.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
Location for local restaurants & bars was excellent.
Hotel restaurant was very convenient.
- Location,location. Fresh rooms, nice staff and good restaurant to sit and watch the city life pulsing while you have have your ambience. I couldnt believe the rates I think I hit the Jackpot cause i work in different hotels and some mistake has been done on starring. This hotel would be 4 star standard if it had a gym. My room was much better than its picture. The price is soooo humble for what they offer.
- The location in the old part of town was just perfect. The building is beautiful, old fashioned and feels elegant. The staff were simply wonderful – so helpful and full of suggestions, as I had lots of questions. I will stay here again when I return. Great place.
- Location was lovely and bar below hotel which seemed to be connected, was nice.
All rooms at Boji have come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some accommodations also comes with a kitchen area and kitchenware.Other facilities offered at the hotel include meeting facilities, vending machines and a shared TV lounge.The Old Town area, Vegueta, is a 20-minute walk away. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and from Parque de Santa Catalina. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi away.
- Super fast wifi, clean comfy room, economical room.service
- Location close to old town was good. Very friendly staff.
- Good location and lovely coffee place (The Jamaica) nearby
- The location is very good and close to old city if you like to walk. To the main beach you have 45min walking or 10min with taxi (5€).All market/store for food/drink and another’s things are very close 3/5min walking. The hotel is ok, very clean what is important. WiFi was also good and work properly.
The location is close to the city center.
Although there are few public spaces in the area, we managed to find one just in front of the hotel when we arrived. We weren’t that lucky the next day, but payed parking is available nearby.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The place was clean.
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free mini-bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- Quite clean and comfortable. Location is ok, 5 minutes walking from the station.
- I only had breakfast on one occasion. It was very nice but a little expensive.The rooftop pool was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean . Very close to the bus station. I had previously read that the room was noisy. We had no such problems despit being at the front on the main, very busy road. Complementary airport transfer was a bonus.
- location was good if you want to look around Triana neighbourhood, but if you want to be close to the beach it is not good.
I loved the location! It was walking distance from park and square and main shopping street.
Breakfast was good, and loved the lady that works in lobby bar 🙂
- The staff was very friendly and helped us find the nice place in the city for breakfast.
Hotel Casa Mozart
All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors throughout. They include 2 single beds and 1 private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. You will also find a desk and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a private terrace.Set in a Canarian house from the beginning of the XX Century, this boutique hotel offers personalized attention, and they can provide you with tourist information about the area.There is a snack bar on the terrace, and the garden includes outdoor furniture. Guests have use of the hotel kitchen and dining area.You will find a range of shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Casa Mozart. Gran Canaria Airport is 20 minutes´ drive away.
- Staying in Hotel Casa Mozart gave me the feeling of visiting some one in it’s nice and well treated home. Would consider to book again, also for a longer stay! Liked the bed 🙂 Thanks!!
- Lovely little hotel. We can 100% recommend this place!
- helpful and welcoming reception, superb location for shops and ? beach though we didnt go there. Acessibilty to the house and superb roof terrace at any time.Breakfast was good and varied. Staff extremely friendly and accommodating especially as we arrived after midnight on Fiesta weekend.
- What a beautiful place to stay. Room was lovely with a clean bathroom and comfortable bed. The outside terrace was a wonderful surprise, where I sat enjoying the morning after a delicious breakfast (with amazing coffee). Thank you SO much Manuela for your lovely hospitality and your beautiful spirit. Look forward to seeing you again!!!
- The staff is super lovely, and the hotel, which is a house, is cosy and perfectly equipped. The room is great: comfortable bed and very stylish and greatly fitted bathroom; everything very clean. The breakfast is very nice, they give natural orange juice, a small buffet and a continental breakfast. It’s very positive that the hotel has taken the feedback from other travellers and, as a result of that, they offer cereals in the breakfast, or have added the small buffet.
Hotel Alisios Canteras
This traditional building boasts rooms next to the beach and all with private bathrooms. There are a great variety of shops and restaurants very near the hotel, as well as the establishment’s very own restaurant service. If you are booking a stay for business purposes, there are facilities to hold meetings and also an internet room. This is the perfect option to get to know this warm and friendly island along with its culture and recreational opportunities. From the pedestrian walkway you can get to the Alfredo Krauss auditorium.
- Location is good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room was large and clean.
- It was really clean with good breakfast and in really nice place
- The hotel is near to the beach and the walking area
- We could easily change our room upon arrival to have doube instead of twin beds and that was really nice. We could also have a small view of the sea/ocean from our window. The staff was very kind and helpful.
The staff were really helpful and genuinely friendly. Breakfast was a delicious feast with a great selection. the beds were super comfy and cleanliness was tops !
I would recommend to everyone. Great value for money.
Top Hotels In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!