10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Minas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Minas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Minas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Minas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Minas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Minas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Minas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Las Minas.
10 Best Hotels In Las Minas:
One of our best sellers in La Romana! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Caserma offers accommodations in La Romana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Caserma.
- Great Hotel for the reasonable price per night. Breakfast was nice every morning.
Great staff,nice pool set in landscaped gardens.Quite good breakfast,and restaurant on site.
Many people seem to use this as a transit hotel for the local airport
- The location is on an old highway of dominican republic which makes it a little mistique to find but quite worth it. Also the property was beautiful, kind of away from the madness but close to the city and the airport. The pool was beautiful and the restaurant serves some good food they grow their herbs on site.. Breakfast was great.
- Lugar muy agradáble and peaceful, comfy bed, clean bathroom. Good price
- Near the airport. Friendly staff. Free bottles of water.
Hotel El Eden
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Eden is located 5 minutes’ walk from Dominicus Beach and 1.9 miles from Bayahibe Beach. Free WiFi is available in some rooms and guests can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms offer basic décor, air conditioning, a fan and cable TV. The bathrooms are private and have a shower and hairdryer. Safes are available upon payment of a refundable deposit.Hotel El Eden serves continental breakfast. There is also a small restaurant and an on-site pizzeria.Activities such as horse riding and scuba diving can be arranged at Hotel El Eden, and also tours to Altos de Chavón, Chavón River, Salado River, Saona Island, Catalina Island, Santo Domingo City, La Romana Town and Macao Beach.This property is 20 minutes’ drive from Altos de Chavon Medieval Village and 11.2 miles from La Romana International Airport.
- Staff is great! Very friendly and very helpful. The pool is clean and it is close (about 10 min walk)to the beach.
- Nice place, nice room, lovely staff, 10 minutes to the beach, many gift shops, rent cars, minimarket near. In the hotel simple restaurant with pizzeria, and other meals – italian kitchen. Cleaning rooms every day. Even we left notebook, mobil phones, etc. all was on their places.
- Breakfast was great, very nice servise and employees of the hotel were very helpful. I appreciate the clean ladies, room was very clean. It´s 15min walking distance to very nice beach.
- fair enough just to go to sleep but for the price should include breakfast at least…
- Close to the beach, shops, restaurants and mini-markets. Breakfast was good.
Hotel Sol Azul
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Sol Azul is located in La Romana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bayahibe is 11 miles from Hotel Sol Azul, and Juan Dolio is 28 miles from the property. La Romana Airport is 6 miles away.
Very nice, small, family owned hotel. Enrique (owner), Angela and Papo are doing a great job to make you feel at home.
The rooms are not luxurious but nice and clean. The outside area is beautiful with a nice pool, bar and terrace.
The hotel is situated away from the mass tourism. Very close you have a nice beach with fisher-boats and village atmosphere. There are also some nice little restaurants and a club for dancing (owned by a famous artist).
- This is a hotel for when you want to see the Dominican republic, and not some resort in punta cana that you can’t enter or leave. It’s a small local hotel with a lot of potential.
- John the owner was very nice guy always ready to help with anything. He also arranged me and my brother with girlfriend very cheap and and nice trip to Catalina island, even though they were not accommodated in same hotel. Hotel is nice and calm, just the beach in La Romana isn’t very nice and it’s very small. Everything else was fine.
- The host is a very friendly person. The people that work there are amazingly friendly and helpful. I’d recommend this location to anyone that is going to the dominan republic.
- Owner is really nice and kind. One of the best places to stay within this location…
- Very nice, small, family owned hotel. Enrique (owner), Angela and Papo are doing a great job to make you feel at home.
Hotel Karma is located in La Romana, just 10 miles from Bayahibe. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Karma.
- Big room, no hot water for morning shower and the toilet didn’t flush
- We had a huge room with two queensize beds plus one single bed. It was a stop on our way to a cruise, good enough for one night but I would not have spent a whole week there.
- Out of five locations at D.R. this was by far the biggest room, and biggest breakfast. We stayed only one night on the way, and were very happy how the room was. Hotel is located one street away from central street where the night life is. Another plus: breakfast starts at 6:30. Owner helped us with electricity adapter.
Big, nice and clean room, air conditioning working well, ceiling fan. Terrace with tables available for guests.
Very nice staff, even though they do not speak English and we don’t know Spanish, we managed to communicate 🙂 They borrowed us mobile charger, after check out the receptionist walked us few streets away and caught for us a gua-gua bus explaining the driver where to go.
Great and tasty breakfast.
Good location, close to city center.
- some staff and owner speaks english. gave me a ride to the bank machine/
One of our top picks in La Romana.Hostal Silvestre is located in La Romana, 11 miles from Bayahibe and 27 miles from Juan Dolio. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 6 miles away.
Very kind staff at the lobby.
Amazing location if your purpose is to travel around.
- The breakfast was good. A little bit more choice would be great.
- I was happy with the hotel although I didn’t always have hot water and my key had to be reset every day.
Me encanto la distribución de la habitación.
Las camas eran cómodas y nuevas, la sabanas y almohadas super limpias.
Limpieza en todas las areas .
Dentro de los empleados resalto las atenciones del señor Cristino, que se preocupo desde el momento que entramos al hotel de que nos sintiéramos cómodas.
La señora Julia siempre pendiente ante cualquier necesidad o situación que se pueda presentar.
- Nos gusto mucho la Habitación, la Limpieza, el Personal muy Amable.
- Very kind staff at the lobby.
Hotel River View
Hotel River View is 650 feet from La Romana Marina and 3.1 miles from Caleta Beach. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas, a furnished terrace and a tour desk. Complimentary breakfast and dinner is available for guests.The rooms have basic décor with air conditioning, TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Guests can enjoy free Dominican-style continental breakfast and diner.The hotel can arrange tours and shuttle service for an extra charge. You can also take a boat trip from the nearby marina to Saona Island or Catalina Island.The property is 1,000 feet from Casa de la Cultura Centre and 5 minutes’ walk from La Romana Central Park. Canela Clinic and Central Romana Medical Center are located 650 feet away.Bayahibe Beach is 13.7 miles away, while La Romana International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carymar offers accommodations in La Romana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bayahibe is 10 miles from Hotel Carymar, and Juan Dolio is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Carymar.
No reviews yet.
Tropical Suite Deluxe
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Tropical Suite Deluxe offers accommodations in La Romana, just 5 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Romana Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Olimpo is located in La Romana, just 10 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Olimpo.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in La Romana.Located in La Romana, 9 miles from Bayahibe, Hostal Simona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed is very comfortable and breakfast is good. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, and there is a water dispenser in the hallway. The location is walking distance to most things in La Romana, including the port area across the river.
- Very comfortable bed, room was huge, location was excellent for exploring the town. Breakfast was very good.
- Excellent service, comfortable stay, good location!
- I had the pleasure to meet Dammelia she checked me in and was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. Great wi-fi, hot water, a/c, mini frig, linens and towels. Nice location, just 3-4 blocks from the park and bus stations. Also the breakfast was very good
- Breakfast was realy good, bed was very comfortable, room was big and clean, staff was extra friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Las Minas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Minas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Minas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Minas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!