10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Majoreras Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Majoreras Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Majoreras Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
The hotel is housed in a white-washed building with brightly colored French doors and balconies. Each of its rooms has restored wooden furnishings and screens. There is a fan, TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the neighboring Casa de los Camellos Hotel. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.Agüimes is within 20 minutes’ drive of Arinaga and the nearest beaches. Gran Canaria Airport is 5 mi away.
- The whole property felt in keeping with the age and style of the property. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Excellent stay, a bit pricy but well worth the money!
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Chosen for close proximity to the airport but away from the crowds. Fab little place in a cute town
- The town itself is very beautiful during the day but I wish there will be more restaurants to eat out for dinner.
Hotel Playa de Arinaga
At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. The rooms include a closet.Playa del Ingles is 13 miles from Hotel Playa de Arinaga. Gran Canaria Airport is 6 miles away.
- Lovely hotel. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Great location – town felt very Spanish and we didn’t see any other tourists. Excellent restaurants and a beautiful wild beach (Cabron) nearby.
- 15 min ride from the airport only, the hotel is 200 meter from the beach. Bus stop close to the hotel to go to Maspalomas. Hotel staff cleaned the room every day perfectly and were very friendly. Also contact person was friendly (speaks English) and also arranged taxi for me at 6:00 a.m. for the airport. Room is small but worth the value.
- Clean and tidy. All the interior was newly done. The owner met us on our arrival.
- The location and room was good and the owner of the hotel was very kind and helpful.
- Very sweet and friendly, we really enjoyed our stay! Good value for money.
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
All rooms at the Hotel Avenida de Canarias are air-conditioned and come with an private bathroom with a bath. There is also a work desk and mini-bar in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Located just 9.3 mi from Playa del Ingles, the main tourist resort of the island, the hotel is on the main street in Vecindario. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find around 1000 shops, a theater, multiplex cinema and an Olympic swimming pool.There are several bus lines from the airport which run close to the hotel. The hotel is 7.5 mi away from the airport and Las Palmas is 19 mi away.
- The staff were very helpful. the cleanliness was great. Food good. I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay again
- Very friendly staff. They lent me a charger which I forgot to return. I’ll do it next time I come. Another good reason for choosing Avenida da Canarias Hotel
- Free private garage to park a car. Abundant and tasty buffet breakfast with a wide selection of fruit. Room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Great location to move around in the south part of the island. The hotel is close to the airport and the reception is open 24h, which helps when one arrives on a late night plane.
- Very clean and tidy. Super friendly and helpful receptionist!!
- Food was varied and plentiful. Staff were great. Free WiFi. Free beach towels. Towels and toiletries renewed every day. Free safety deposit boxes. Incredibly swift airport transfer and very convenient for local bus routes to beaches and capital.
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
The rooms at Elba Vecindario are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They also include a bathroom complete with a hairdryer.Elba Business and Convention Hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast. The El Lagar restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and the hotel also has a snack bar.The fitness center at Vecindario Aeropuerto includes a gym, sauna and massage services. There are also squash facilities. 9 meeting rooms are available for business and social events.The hotel is 25 minutes’ by car from Las Palmas. The beaches in the south of the Canary Islands can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Check in and out procedures, external soundproofing good to the busy road, packed breakfast as leaving at 4:30am, cleanliness, proximity next to shopping centre and restaurants.
- Not too far from airport, I used as a transit hotel for one night only and it was great with a free shuttle to the airport the next morning!
- Lovely hotel, staff very helpful and friendly, perfectly situated for the airport if you need a stop over for onward journeys. also wonderful for business convention
- Breakfast was great, and the distance from airport is so small.
- Clean and nice room, really good bed. We only stayed for one Night during the flight layover.
Bandama Golf Hotel
Stroll through the beautiful gardens that surround the hotel and where you will find lots of native plants. You can also relax by taking a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and sunbathe on the terraces in summer. This hotel is located only a few steps away from the 1st tee of the onsite golf course. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation and to play golf.This hotel is located just 15 minutes drive away from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and 25 minutes from the airport.
- Hotel is in very nice place near Bandama crater. It is one of point of interest in Gran Canaria. Nice view to golf fields too.
- very good price for only 1 night stay. Beautiful location on the edge of the crater and the golf course. Good breakfast.
Nice golf course view, very close to volcano caldera – and these are all what hotel has to offer for guests.
There is NO restaurant to eat dinner or lunch. There is NO parking place (only unpaved road at the hotel). Bugs, cockroaches, ants in the rooms.
- perfect hide out for peace and quite, the view from the mountain is wonderful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The lounge area was comfortable and attractive. The room was quite spacious. The buffet breakfast was generous.
Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include views of the sea or mountain. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis and table tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car hire are available. Playa del Ingles is 20 mi from Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only, while Maspalomas is 21 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- This is really great place to stay and enjoy every minute there. On top of the hill with stunning views in really quiet neighborhood. Everything was perfect, from accommodation, staff, food, everything… I really recommend it, you will not regret!
The view from panoramic windows is simply awesome!!! The room is big with beautiful wooden furniture and open space bathroom.. Sorry for such details, but sitting on the toilet with such view was like a dream come true!:)) always dreamed of such panoramic bathroom with a great view!:))
Overall I loved my stay, the hospitality was great, they even landed me some clothes for golf, as I didn’t have such on me wasn’t allowed to wear jeans, thanx for that.
Paradise within paradise!! Not for the faint hearted as the views will take your breath away !! Such a beautiful property offering a home from home feel in a relaxed ambience!! The room was flawless as was the rest of the villa to include the obliging staff and delicious breakfast included !! Leif is a wonderful host with nothing too much trouble. I didn’t want to leave but will most definitely return for a glimpse of heaven !!
Thank you for everything
Excellent room facilities
- Adult only! Location! Breakfast! Owner! People who taking care! And the Dog !
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a mini-bar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 mi away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 mi away. Equestrian centers can be found nearby.
- The place is beautiful and quite and the staff very friendly. Perfect stay.
Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Many sights or activity within easy reach bij car. Parking spacious.
Excellent hikes just around the corner and in mountains.
- Great location to explore the Island. Adjacent to Bandama volcano for walking. Relatively quiet location with adjoining vineyard. Nice outdoor spaces and pool. Tastefully converted rooms. Free wifi.
This was our second visit to the hotel and it was even better than our first trip.The staff are a fantastic group with huge energy to please visitors.
We will return
Perfect location: quiet & peaceful, and also close to major roads (GC-1 leading to the capital or the South, GC-3 & 4 leading up toward the Tejeda region). Beautiful landscape, right next to the slopes leading up to the caldera of Bandama.
The way the hotel is built ensures the tranquility of its guests, even when a part of the premises is occupied by a party: it happened during our stay, and we had no nuisance at all.
Extremely nice, helpful and nice staff.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Not as expected for a 4 star hotel… small details like paint coming out the wall and the horrible cleaning standards of the room spoiled our stay.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
Hotel Las Tirajanas
Hotel Rural Las Tirajanas’s Vulcano Spa offers a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. There is also a gym and a massage service.Cars and bicycles can be rented at the hotel. Free private parking is available on site, as well as free Wi-Fi in the lobby.The bright rooms at Hotel Las Tirajanas have a private balcony/terrace or window, and a fridge. They are air conditioned during the summer months.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and bar. There is a garden with a children’s play area. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a gift shop.The hotel is less than 25 mi from the coast and airport.
- Spectacular view from balcony/room. Buffet dinner excellent value for money if you take the package offered. Great location and good facilities.
We had a great time at this hotel. Fantastic location, good facilities and helpful friendly staff.
It is ideal for walking, with routes from the hotel or via the bus service from the village, which we found to be very reliable.
Our room was a good size and comfortable and the pool area is perfect for catching the late afternoon sun over the mountain.
The food was fine- reasonably priced and plenty of it. We didn’t use the spa facilities but they looked a bit tired. So if that’s a priority for you that could be an issue.
There are some poor reviews around of this hotel, what kind of lives do these people have? It is a great hotel in a top location.
- Great location with views of the mountains all around. Swimming pool and terraces well looked after and helpful staff. A good base for walking or cycling but a long drive from the coast and beaches.
Beautiful location, very quiet, good base for hiking.
We liked the food, lots of salad and vegetables
- The ambience, buffet, rustic feel and relaxed atmosphere in this lovely hillside hotel.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Las Palmas the capital, this is the place to be and doesn’t cost the earth.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Top Hotels In Las Majoreras Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Majoreras Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!