10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Lagunillas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Lagunillas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Lagunillas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Lagunillas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Lagunillas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Lagunillas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Lagunillas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Lagunillas Andalucía:
Caserio de Iznájar
Make your holiday an adventurous one and stay active and outdoors while enjoying the sunshine that Andalusia enjoys most of the year. You can take to the waters by sailing on the lake. The Caserío de Iznájar is basically on an island with various bridges crossing over the lake to the mainland.After soaking up the Andalusian sunshine, take a refreshing swim in the Caserío de Iznájar’s outdoor pool.Dine in typical Andalusian style in the Caserío de Iznájar’s authentic, elegant restaurant which serves tasty dishes typical to the area. You can enjoy your meal outside on the terrace with views over the surrounding countryside and famous olive groves.The recently renovated hotel enjoys a design with Moorish influences. You can admire pretty arches, white-washed walls and large windows which create cool and sunny interiors.
- Brilliant location. Lovely building, very warm welcome. Great breakfast
- Simple but comfy room, very good lunch menu of local specialities. Plentiful continental breakfast. Very amiable and helpful staff
Polite and friendly staff, great position on the lake, restaurant was good food and reasonable prices.
Breakfast was good and tasty.
Superb local olive oil – so we went to the farm (4km) and bought some.
- We liked every thing about this hotel , the service,,, the location is just fantastic and all the staff warm and friendly
- Room was comfortable, breakfast included was good. Plenty of parking. Short drive to old town.
Hotel Hospederia San Francisco
A former Franciscan convent, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco has been carefully restored and offers modern rooms with attractive, contemporary décor and wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV.Hotel Hospederia San Francisco features a charming courtyard where guests can enjoy a drink. The hotel is set in Priego de Córdoba’s historic center, where a range of cafés and restaurants can be found.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and Iznájar Lake is a 40-minute drive away. Priego de Córdoba is located within Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve.
- This monastery was rescued by converting it into a, well, hotel, kind of. We spent three nights there and only regretted the fact that it was mostly raining. The monastery’s inner courtyard will be pretty and shady in the summer. We love the town, it’s bars and restaurants and the best olive oil you can find. The streets of Priego de Cordoba are lovely and medieval. Kind of scary to drive around there in a car. A donkey would fit better! When you park in front of the “Hotel” to unload your luggage, you block the street. Parking is provided a few streets down. Getting there and into it, is an adventure by itself. Parking 5 Euro/day and breakfast 3 Euro. Order breakfast ahead time.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Almost un-heard-of for Spain, there was a communal help-yourself facility for coffee etc on the landing. The place is beautifully quiet with cloisters where one can linger.
- Beautiful old building restored in the last couple of years to provide very comfortable accommoation
- von aussen unscheinbar, der Innenhof beeindruckend. Gutes P/L Verhältnis
- La vista de la habitación eran campos de olivos. El claustro era muy bonito y el lugar supertranquilo. Alrededor había un montón de bares y restaurantes.
Casa Baños de la Villa
Located in a charming street filled with flowers is the Casa Baños de la Villa. Enjoy walking to your room along the pretty patios which encircle a central courtyard, typical of Andalusian architecture. Sleep well in the Casa Baños de la Villa’s carefully decorated bedrooms, each of which has a different color scheme and atmosphere. Much thought is gone into the light, texture and atmosphere created in each room.Unwind in the Arabic baths of the La Casa Baños de la Villa. Here, you will find a soothing space under vaulted ceilings where you can relax in traditional Turkish baths and enjoy aromatherapy essences. Treat yourself to a massage from an extensive selection.Breakfast and a complimentary session in the Arabic baths is included in the room rate.
- The location and facilities especially the Arab baths
Very well presented historic property in a great location.
We loved the Hamam.
- The staff was really very friendly and helpful. The bath and Hamam, which was included was a nice relaxing surprise. The breakfast was good and the location excellent. Priego is really worth it to visit. Thanks for the wonderful stay.
- Lydia was extremely helpful. She helped us find everything we needed and even helped us get a cab that would take us and four bikes to Granada. The baths were so relaxing and breakfast was really nice. Was a highlight of our trip in Spain.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Hamman and pool fantastic after cold wet walk from Rute. Stylish room
Hotel María Luisa
The María Luisa is located in Rute, a town known for its production of aniseed liqueur, Serrano ham and marzipan.All rooms at the María Luisa Hotel have a private terrace with views of the mountains. They also have air conditioning, a safe, and a phone.The María Luisa has an outdoor pool which opens on a seasonal basis.The hotel has a café-bar and a lounge area where guests can have a drink or a snack. The center of Rute, where there is a variety of bars and restaurants, is a 15-minute walk away from the hotel.
- The hotel was lovely, rustic Spanish decor. We had a large room with a balcony and a very large bathroom. The room itself was comfortable but it was very noisy at night so didn’t get a good nights sleep.
- We have previously used this hotel some 15 years ago and little had changed!! It is a bit tired but ok for a stopover at a cheap price. They tend to have a lot of functions and the sound carries to all parts, luckily the one going on when we arrived ended at a reasonable hour! Very helpful man on reception who also spoke excellent English.
- The hotel was clean, helpful staff and free parking.
- Everything was satisfactory and a welcome home for the night after a long wet journey
- Not very much on this visit. Breakfast was repetitive.
Hotel El Mirador de Rute
The air-conditioned rooms all have a private bathroom. Each comes with a TV.Guests can enjoy a traditional Spanish breakfast with fresh bread and coffee. There is also a bar and a restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.El Mirador de Rute Hotel is a 1-hour drive from Córdoba, Granada and Malaga.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean property.
- Food ok. Basic tostada and coffee breakfast. Nice room
- Close to the highway, could drive a car in all directions. Useful parking space. Good Spanish food, although the choices are rather limited so we ended up eating somewhere else.
- Value for money. Staff very friendly. Unable to get WiFi in bedroom, only public areas. Could imagine very noisy when busy as two function rooms. Would suggest avoiding rooms on first floor. Our room was above one of the function rooms and the other was just up the corridor but thankfully no functions. Would definitely return however.
- We decided to sleep at this hotel when traveling from Granada to Cordoba because it was not expensive. It’s a family run hotel. Staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel is located away from all major cities and roads so you can get a taste of local life here. The surrounding nature is beautiful and olive tree plants are easy to find. The pool looks nice although we did not have a chance to take a swim.
Hotel Sierra de Araceli
Sierra de Araceli has a peaceful setting surrounded by olive groves and pine trees. Its attractive rooms have bright décor and come with satellite TV and free wired internet access.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Araceli’s restaurant. Traditional Andalusian cuisine is on offer for dinner.Lucena is 2.5 mi from the property and has easy access to the A45 Motorway. Málaga, the Costa del Sol and Córdoba are within an hour’s drive of the property. Jaén is 62 mi away.
A lovely welcome and a very relaxed atmosphere with attentive service and nothing too much trouble.
Beautiful location. Will definitely stay again.
- Temperature of the room. Evening meal and wine very good. Breakfast, excellent. Bathroom very good.
- Located on a scenic hilltop, overlooking all the olive groves. Staff was very welcoming, friendly and even served us at midnight! Thank you!
- Dinner and service were excellent. I will highly recommend the hot spicy potatoes, even they are not really hot spicy they were delicious due the potatoes themselves. The size of the ration are generous, so don’t order in excess (salad and main can be enough for two people for dinner). Very good quality for the money. The place is really beautiful.
- Lovely, lovely hotel in a superb location. Friendly staff and excellent food. Lovely bar area to relax in. Views from the bedroom window were amazing.
- A lovely welcome and a very relaxed atmosphere with attentive service and nothing too much trouble.
MS Fuente Las Piedras
Air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The bathrooms include free toiletries.In the evening, you can enjoy tasty meals in the hotel’s very own restaurant, where you can order an à la carte meal, or grab a snack.This is perfect accommodations for a rural getaway in the heart of Andalusia. Córdoba, Jaen, and Málaga are all around 1 hour’s drive from MS Fuente las Piedras.
- Staff were very helpful. They allowed a late check out.
the staff at the desk were very helpful and polite with a cheerful smile always willing to help. the rest of the staff were polite and helpful.
the swimming pool was a good size and clean with plenty of loungers and shade, the bar was good with very good prices. food was excellent with a good choice and was prepared to a high standard.
- Excellent location, lovely pool and in the evening dinner is served on the patio .
- Location, view, balcony and the garden. We were there at May, and the weather was a little rainy. The smell of olive trees was very enjoyable and fresh. Our balcony had a very beautiful view to olive trees surronding the hotel.
- LA HABITACIÓN ERA MUY AMPLIA Y LA PISCINA Y ZONAS COMUNES MUY BONITAS.
The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches. All of the rooms have air conditioning, a hairdryer and satellite TV. A mini-bar is available under request.The Minerva’s tavern offers an informal setting for tapas and is located in the building’s former barn. The restaurant serves local cuisine and has an outdoor terrace with great views. The comfortable lounge features an open fire.The spa at this property is decorated in an Arab style and it includes thermal baths, relaxation area, and massage room. There is also a dressing area with views of Villa de Zuheros.Hacienda Minerva is a short drive from the famous Murcielagos Cave and the Zuheros Castle, dating from the 12th century.
- The location was absolutely incredible. The architecture of the hotel was beautiful and the saltwater pool with the view of the olive trees was something special. The management staff was very helpful and willing to listen. The library was a really cool feature, and it was nice that they let you check out books for the duration of your stay. The terrace restaurant that you can reserve for dinner was very romantic and lovely. Overall, it was a very nice place to stay for a romantic weekend.
- The hacienda is very charming, very spécial and located next to à lovely village you Can reach on foot.I loved the historical old fashioned building. delicious restaurant.
- We liked the polite and kind man in the reception when we came to the hotel. We liked the surroundings of hotel. It was in the middle of fields of olive. The architecture and decorates were very interesting. It was good decision to take this hotel.
- The location was great and the facility overall was rustic but charming with fabulous views. We really liked the breakfast, especially the choice. We also really enjoyed the restaurant which we found was good quality and great value for money. The location is perfect for the national park and Via Verde.
- We have stayed here several times now, and each time it’s just wonderful.
All of the rooms in Los Bronces have tiled floors and antique-style furniture. They also have air conditioning, a safe, minibar and flat-screen TV.Los Bronces has an outdoor swimming pool. The restaurant specializes in roasted meats, and is featured in the Michelin guide. In the cafe you can enjoy a range of regional dishes.From Los Bronces you have good access to highway A45, connecting Córdoba and Málaga. Both are about 30 miles away. Granada is about 40 miles away.
- Perfect dinner late, perfect breakfast according to the price!
- El restaurante está muy bien y la atención del personal tmb.
- La limpieza , la atención y el hotel es muy bonito.
El personal muy bueno
Hotel bonito y habitaciones grandes
- Todos os servicos foram bons mas sem serem excepcionais. Boa relacao qualidade preco, excepto em relacao ao pequeno almoco.
All air-conditioned accommodations at the Mencía has a balcony and offers views of the nearby nature reserve. Each room has tiled flooring and a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the Mencía Subbética’s restaurant. There is also a bar, which opens out onto a terrace.The hotel is less than 150 feet from Las Sierras Subbéticas Park and the Green Way, an ideal location for hiking and cycling. Zuheros and the Murciélago Caves can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- The location for us was really good as we were biking the Via Verde and was very close to the hotel. Nice friendly staff upon check in and the room was nice and clean. The Wifi worked well and there was plenty of hot water for a shower. The room was clean and tidy and the hotel had a restaurant and bar. They had a good storage facilities for our bikes.
- pool, restauraunt, modern flair… very kind staff
- Excellent position right next to the green route/olive railway path. Good facilities, nice pool, great room with balcony view of the green route. Friendly staff and good food. Nice bar.
- Beautiful view over the national park /Comfortable hotel with suprisingly many facilities given the location in a small town/village in the Andalusia
- Excellent room and facilities, close to village and surrounding areas. Ample free parking.
Top Hotels In Las Lagunillas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Lagunillas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Lagunillas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Lagunillas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!