10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Higueras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Higueras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Higueras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Higueras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Higueras Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Higueras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Higueras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Higueras Andalucía:
Hotel Río Piscina
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Río Piscina have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a work desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Other hotel features include a children’s playground, water slide and sun terrace.The hotel is located in the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park. Landmarks such as Barrio de La Villa or Fuente del Rey are a 10-minute walk away.Granada, Jáen and the Frederico García Lorca Airport are all located a 40-minute drive from the hotel. There is a bus stop 5 minutes walk away.
- Staff was amazing, very nice and approachable, thank you
- Quaint atmosphere on each floor. Quiet hotel. Clean. Nice pool and outdoor lounge area.
- Fueron muy amables.Perdí el móvil y lo buscaron sin ningún problema. Gracias
- Muy bien aclimatado y acojedor, además la linpieza excelente
- Hotel familiar, camas cómodas, personal amable y atento
Hotel Las Rosas
At the hotel you will find a comfortable environment in which to relax surrounded by a blend of modern facilities with traditional, local architectural touches. From here you can discover the town’s streets bursting with history and art, like its medieval Muslim quarter, its baroque churches and the Sierra Súbbeticas mountain range nature reserve.
- We booked a room with terrace, which was good although shared with other rooms.
- La decoración muy especial, la habitación genial, el olor a limpio nada más entrar al hotel me encantó.
- La verdad, no pare mucho no puedo destacar algo que me llamara la atención, las habitaciones muy normalitas
No tiene restaurante. Pero en los alrededores hay bares estupendos!! En la recepción te atienden estupendamente y te ayudan
La habitación estaba limpia y todo en orden.
- Tiene bomba de calor y frío individual en la habitación
Huerta de las Palomas
- New pool arrangement- very good staff – the steak was the best we have had in any country, and the building is beautiful.
- If you want to stay in elegant, boutique and Spanish stile hotel, you have to book Hotel Paloma. The hotel is between Cordoba, Granada and Malaga. We choose as it is on the middle of those cities and at the same time I expected to be calm and welcome place. It was more than that – very detailed design every where in the hotel, bird song during the morning, amazing restaurant with world class food. There is a free parking.
- It was beautiful. Quiet, you could only hear birdsong. Lovely evening meal, with attentive staff, couldn’t do enough to ensure my dietary requirements were met.
- Really enjoyed our stay. Pleasant staff, good restaurant and comfortable accommodation. We will return.
- Very nice helpful staff, beautiful big comfortable room (and cool!) and excellent cooking for dinner
Rooms at Hotel Torrepalma have classic style and include satellite TV. Each comes with air conditioning and an private bathroom with hairdryer.As well as its local restaurant, Torrepalma offers a tasting menu of Arab-Andalusian cuisine for groups. The bar serves tapas, drinks and milkshakes.Bike storage is available for an extra charge.Alcalá Real is famous for the La Mota Fortress, located on a hill above the town. The Santa María La Mayor de la Mota Church and the Torre del Homenaje are also worth visiting. Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 mi away.
- Very comfortable place to stay in and the restaurant was also very good for breakfast, the only meal we had there.
- Being a lone travel and elderly I found the staff were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. The receptionist helped with the internet even leaving the desk to sort out plugs. I became unwell and the bartender gave me a herbal tea to sort my tummy out. I can not praise the staff enough
- We had upgraded for an extra €10 – probably worth it for the balcony space and a very large, very comfy bed. The room and bathroom were very clean.
- Good hotel in the centre of town with a very good restaurants. Perfect for visiting the Fortaleza de Moto.
- La calidad del hotel y de las habitaciones es razonable
The Hacienda Minerva is a restored 19th-century property with white walls and attractive arches. All of the rooms have air conditioning, a hairdryer and satellite TV. A mini-bar is available under request.The Minerva’s tavern offers an informal setting for tapas and is located in the building’s former barn. The restaurant serves local cuisine and has an outdoor terrace with great views. The comfortable lounge features an open fire.The spa at this property is decorated in an Arab style and it includes thermal baths, relaxation area, and massage room. There is also a dressing area with views of Villa de Zuheros.Hacienda Minerva is a short drive from the famous Murcielagos Cave and the Zuheros Castle, dating from the 12th century.
- The location was absolutely incredible. The architecture of the hotel was beautiful and the saltwater pool with the view of the olive trees was something special. The management staff was very helpful and willing to listen. The library was a really cool feature, and it was nice that they let you check out books for the duration of your stay. The terrace restaurant that you can reserve for dinner was very romantic and lovely. Overall, it was a very nice place to stay for a romantic weekend.
- The hacienda is very charming, very spécial and located next to à lovely village you Can reach on foot.I loved the historical old fashioned building. delicious restaurant.
- We liked the polite and kind man in the reception when we came to the hotel. We liked the surroundings of hotel. It was in the middle of fields of olive. The architecture and decorates were very interesting. It was good decision to take this hotel.
- The location was great and the facility overall was rustic but charming with fabulous views. We really liked the breakfast, especially the choice. We also really enjoyed the restaurant which we found was good quality and great value for money. The location is perfect for the national park and Via Verde.
- We have stayed here several times now, and each time it’s just wonderful.
- Staff very helpful and room with lovely view in lovely villageVery pleased and will stay again
Great hotel in a very small village . Managers very help and friendly spoke excellent English . Views magnificent.Restaurant at the hotel first class
And even a beautiful little pool
- The receptionist was really nice and welcoming. And he speaks good English, which is rare here in Spain! The hotel is traditional but well renovated. The room was spacious, had comfortable bed, a bath tub and a bidet and a wonderful view over the countryside. There’s a small pool where you can’t swim but refresh and a nice restaurant where they serve delicious cheap meals! Good breakfast. The town is really nice
- Lovely food in the restaurant. Outstanding breakfast
- Location for walking and the restaurant was fantastic.
Hotel Hospederia San Francisco
A former Franciscan convent, Hotel Hospederia San Francisco has been carefully restored and offers modern rooms with attractive, contemporary décor and wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a TV.Hotel Hospederia San Francisco features a charming courtyard where guests can enjoy a drink. The hotel is set in Priego de Córdoba’s historic center, where a range of cafés and restaurants can be found.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and Iznájar Lake is a 40-minute drive away. Priego de Córdoba is located within Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve.
- This monastery was rescued by converting it into a, well, hotel, kind of. We spent three nights there and only regretted the fact that it was mostly raining. The monastery’s inner courtyard will be pretty and shady in the summer. We love the town, it’s bars and restaurants and the best olive oil you can find. The streets of Priego de Cordoba are lovely and medieval. Kind of scary to drive around there in a car. A donkey would fit better! When you park in front of the “Hotel” to unload your luggage, you block the street. Parking is provided a few streets down. Getting there and into it, is an adventure by itself. Parking 5 Euro/day and breakfast 3 Euro. Order breakfast ahead time.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Almost un-heard-of for Spain, there was a communal help-yourself facility for coffee etc on the landing. The place is beautifully quiet with cloisters where one can linger.
- Beautiful old building restored in the last couple of years to provide very comfortable accommoation
- von aussen unscheinbar, der Innenhof beeindruckend. Gutes P/L Verhältnis
- La vista de la habitación eran campos de olivos. El claustro era muy bonito y el lugar supertranquilo. Alrededor había un montón de bares y restaurantes.
Hotel Patria Chica
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Certain units include views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Rute is 12 mi from Hotel Patria Chica, while Zuheros is 9.9 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 29 mi away.
- Hotel Patria Chica is a superb boutique hotel which is newly renovated and part museum. It is situated in a very central position in what is a charming town with views of wonderful olive groves, tiny streets with beautiful hanging flowers and outstanding baroque churches. The restaurant is excellent and for breakfast there is fresh fruit and bread, cereals and cold meats and cheese – just perfect.
- It was a long story. We wanted to book a hotel in Cordoba, but we didn’t notice it was in Cordoba town and it is 90km from Cordoba city! It took us 1.5 hour to drive there. Anyway the hotel was very nice and satisfactory. Breakfast was very nice and beds were comfortable. But there was only one thing we were not happy. Please see below.
- We had no problems with our stay. We particularly liked the way the hotel had used pictures and artefacts from the family history of the building to decorate the rooms and public areas. Staff were very pleasant and always helpful.
- Surprisingly high standard throughout all categories, although Priego is a little bit off standard tourist tracks. Add this to your roundtrip.
- Very nice room, friendly helpful staff and good food
Casa Baños de la Villa
Located in a charming street filled with flowers is the Casa Baños de la Villa. Enjoy walking to your room along the pretty patios which encircle a central courtyard, typical of Andalusian architecture. Sleep well in the Casa Baños de la Villa’s carefully decorated bedrooms, each of which has a different color scheme and atmosphere. Much thought is gone into the light, texture and atmosphere created in each room.Unwind in the Arabic baths of the La Casa Baños de la Villa. Here, you will find a soothing space under vaulted ceilings where you can relax in traditional Turkish baths and enjoy aromatherapy essences. Treat yourself to a massage from an extensive selection.Breakfast and a complimentary session in the Arabic baths is included in the room rate.
- The location and facilities especially the Arab baths
Very well presented historic property in a great location.
We loved the Hamam.
- The staff was really very friendly and helpful. The bath and Hamam, which was included was a nice relaxing surprise. The breakfast was good and the location excellent. Priego is really worth it to visit. Thanks for the wonderful stay.
- Lydia was extremely helpful. She helped us find everything we needed and even helped us get a cab that would take us and four bikes to Granada. The baths were so relaxing and breakfast was really nice. Was a highlight of our trip in Spain.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Hamman and pool fantastic after cold wet walk from Rute. Stylish room
ekotel-balcón de la villa
At ekotel-balcón de la villa, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at ekotel-balcón de la villa are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guest rooms at ekotel-balcón de la villa come with a seating area.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at ekotel-balcón de la villa.Cabra is 13 miles from ekotel-balcón de la villa. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome by the owner who designed the place on his own since he is an architect, great location with spectacular view, very clean, private terrace, shared terrace, kitchen in the room and large common kitchen, common living room and patio, received good recommendations by the owner about sights and restaurants, free on site parking
The views are incredible!
As an architect, I appreciated the renovation of this typical spanish villa… and
the owner is very attentive to his guests and helps you make the best “barbacoa” on the rooftop!
Don’t miss to visit the attic! Just amazing!!!
- La preocupación y trato de Ivan fue excelente. La limpieza inmejorable, la decoración y el estado del hotel increíblemente confortables. Fuimos mi marido y yo con nuestro bebé de un año y no nos falto de nada.
De vriendelijkheid en super schoon en mooi
De ligging was prima
- La atencion y amabilidad del propietario. La localizacion de la casa.
Top Hotels In Las Higueras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Higueras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Higueras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Higueras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!