10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Herrerías Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Herrerías Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Herrerías Castile And Leon:
El Capricho de Josana
The heated rooms in El Capricho de Josana feature stone walls and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in dishes from the Castile and León region. In warm weather there is also a terrace, as well as large gardens.Set by the Valcarce River, El Capricho is located at the foot of O Cebreiro Mountain, just 1.9 mi from the Galician border.
- Wonderful hosts/excellent food/charming room/very clean
- Amazing dinner on the patio looking out over the mountains. The homemade chocolate cake was amazinf!
- I loved everything about this property! The location was right on tbe Camino. The room was clean snd the bed so comfortable. The food was outstanding and the service was superb!
- The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Dinner was excellent.
- The hosts were absolutely lovely. Wanted us to have an excellent experience. The food was so delicious, the portions, generous. The ensalada with warm goat cheese was the best on the Camino!
The charming rooms at CTR Ambasmestas have large windows and are decorated in warm colors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower.The CTR has a café and a lounge with an open fireplace. The restaurant serves authentic Galician cuisine, including local rice, meat and fish dishes made with produce from the El Bierzo region.CTR Ambasmestas is just a 25-minute drive from the stunning landscape of Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lugo is 47 mi away, while León is 87 mi away.
- The hotel is lovely. It is right on the Camino. It has a nice bar and lounge. The staff are nice. My room was larger than I expected. It was nicely decorated. The bathroom was also a good size. The hotel has charm and character. I found it to be a lovely, warm and welcoming place to stay. In my opinion it is excellent value for money.
- The room was excelent, with great terrace and very friendly service.
- We were walking on the Camino de Santiago and this hotel was right on the route. It was a bit dearer than we usually pay, but there wasn’t much choice. It was quite a smart place. We noticed that other people had nice rooms with balconies, but ours didn’t. We had dinner included in the price and it was nicely served in the dining room, but the food was fairly ordinary.
- This place offered the best Pilgrim menu and food that we had on our entire Camino. We were all Pilgrims, but they treated us like we were in a 5 star restaurant. The postre of chocolate mousse with the chocolate sauce drizzle was the perfect ending to an exceptional meal. I’m glad all I had to do was go upstairs and flop on the bed at the end—I was full of chocolate and red wine, and very happy.
- Fantastic place. Incredible value for money. I am looking forward to going back soon. Great room, bed, bathroom, restaurant, living room….
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa Pazos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- Obliging staff who gave me a lift back to the Camino next morning.
- Very welcoming at check-in. Spacious bathroom and great shower. Secure bike storage.
- Noelia was fantastic! Ran all over to get us what we needed. Arranged a massage for us too! Rooms are modern and well-decorated
- Excellent service and staff. Complimentary lift back to O Cebreiro in the morning from the happiest man I’ve ever met (despite not being able understand each other) 🙂
Rooms at Ancares have simple décor and wooden floors. All rooms have a small balcony, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The hotel’s extensive gardens include a stream with wooden bridges. Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar.There is free on-site parking, and the A6 Motorway is only 3.1 mi away.
Ponferrada is 22 mi from the hotel, while Lugo is around 50 mi away. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Las Médulas is a 45-minute drive away.
- There actually were no restaurants nearby but that was not a problem as there is an incredible master chef on site.
- Delightful spot, easy to find. Comfortable room not very clean. Good evening meals apparently specially cooked for us. Breakfast average with dry toast and lukewarm coffee. Good place to chill out, we had a great walk on well signposted footpaths high above the hotel. Fantastic views. Very helpful staff.
- Todo!!! Fuimos para un fin de semana de desconexión y eso fue lo que tuvimos, con una atención increíble, por lo que, facilitaba la comodidad del sitio!!
- Lo mejor es que admiten animales. También está al lado de un río y tiene caminos de senderismo
- El entorno, la ubicación, el hotel (restaurante, servicios y personal) y la habitación en general ha sido estupendo e inolvidable.
Casa de Rodriguez
Casa de Rodriguez features a terrace, which opens onto the garden and offers views of the surrounding mountains. It maintains original features such as sloping beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and exposed stone walls.Rooms include TV, heating, and a private or shared bathroom, and there is also a communal kitchen. Guests renting the whole cottage can enjoy use of a lounge with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster and a coffee maker.There is also a dining area and a barbecue on the terrace. A breakfast including coffee, toast, pastries, cheese and fruit, is available at an additional cost.Ourense and León can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. A Coruña and the Galician coastline are approximately 106 mi away.Pilgrims who are traveling on foot can be collected by staff and brought back to the same place on the route the next day.
- Excellent atmosphere. Excellent staff with nice sense of humour.
- Super friendly host which cooked for us at night. There is also a pick up service since the place is about 1km away from the main road (in case you do the Camino Santiago). Rooms are clean and comfortable.
- The owner/proprietor was so kind and generous. She was very helpful.
- I had stayed in Carmen Rodriguez’s “rural home” with my wife in 2013 and liked it so much that I brought my old school friends there this time. We were assigned two rooms with one shared bathroom. Everything worked and we slept well. What we liked most was Carmen’s gracious hospitality. She and an assistant prepared an evening meal according to our needs and budget. The (included) breakfast was generous. Not only was Carmen atttentive to our needs but she also managed to facilitate communication with the other guests at the dining room.
- Carmen made our stay like family. My wife is gluten free she made sure we were accommodate.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Las Rocas has some rooms with river views, and every room has a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vega de Valcarce, like cycling.Ponferrada is 20 miles from Las Rocas, while Manzaneda is 29 miles away.
- Nice quiet and comfortable place to stay if walking the Camino France’s. Excellent dinner in their restaurant across the street
- Great little hostal with restaurant and bar directly across the road. Dinner was excellent and value for money. Friendly proprietors and the male partner makes fantastic gin & tonics. Room small but cosy with a great balcony looking directly over the river below.
- They fixed the WiFi connection because I reported it was not working.
- The great view and sound of the little river right outside, and the little balcony in front of the room to enjoy it all.
- My single room was spotless,charming and looked out on the river. The food in the restaurant was the best of any set pilgrim menu I had. The owner was kind and welcoming.
Enjoy the great outdoors and easy access to the surrounding towns thanks to the Valcarce’s location. Located near the main roads through the region, you can easily explore the area and make the most out of your time in Spain.The Valcarce’s bedrooms have smart wooden floors and all feature a digital stereo and complete private bathroom.The hotel has easy access onto the A6 motorway making for opportune touring of the surrounding area.
- It had a bath and after walking all day in the Camino it was a gift. Large room and very quiet considering it was a truck stop. The meal in the restaurant was very good value and very good quality
- This was convenient given how far we wanted to hike that day.
- Restaurant foodles and staff were great. Bathroom was fine.
- Está muy bien ubicado junto a la autopista, ideal para hacer una parada si vas muy cansado de viaje. Todo muy limpio y buena atención.
- Chambre très bien aménagée. Double vitrage et heureusement car l’hôtel se trouve dans une station service pour poids lourds et il y a du bruit toute la nuit.
At El Urogallo you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Dinner are available on prior request. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is located 7.5 mi from El Urogallo.
- Very friendly and helping. We where a group of 10 and had a wonderful night and early breakfast.
- Situación excelente en plena naturaleza. Desayuno inmejorable con productos caseros y el trato del personal genial.
- Esta en un lugar accesible desde la autovía, a pesar de la cercanía a la misma, la desconexión con el ruido y el bullicio es total. En pleno contacto con la naturaleza y con unas grandes vistas. Sin olvidaremos del excelente trato ofrecido por el personal.
- Muy recomendable. No podia pedir más a ese precio. La cena riquísima y sus dueños, discretos pero muy amables. GRACIAS
- La amabilidad y profesionalidad de los dueños,limpieza y ubicación del hotel
Las Doñas del Portazgo
All of the elegant rooms at Las Doñas del Portazgo offer air conditioning, satellite TV, a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with amenities. Each has its own different interior design.Las Doñas del Portazgo’s restaurant serves local-style cuisine and a varied breakfast. Guests can relax with a massage or in the reading area.Las Doñas’s 24-hour reception can help organize visits to wine cellars in the local area. The El Bierzo region is also home to the Las Médulas Roman Gold Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A lovely place to stay while walking the Camino – or just for a vacation.
- I enjoyed that we were staying in a rustic village in a updated rustic hotel. The hotel was comfortable and quaint. I loved the village and would stay at this hotel again.
- Rooms are nicely decorated, fresh linens, very helpful staff. Great AC on a very hot summer day helped us relax after a 30km hike from Molinsecas.
- Breakfast was delicious. Great location off main square. Air Conditioning was superb – made the stay!
- Luxurious boutique hotel , clean, comfortable and with excellent staff
Each room at the Plaza Mayor Guest House features air conditioning, central heating and a safe. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries; and some rooms have a balcony with city views.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast at the Plaza Mayor. There is also a snack bar and a shared TV lounge.Set next to the A6 Motorway, Plaza Mayor offers private parking for an extra charge. It is within a 30-minute drive of Ponferrada and the stunning landscape of Las Medulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Nice hotel situated in heart of town ,large and quiet room
- Modern rooms in the center of town. Nice clean bathroom and decent size room. Staff very helpful. Located very close to the Camino. Nice town but had trouble finding fine dining.
- Lovely location with the breakfast room overlooking the town’s main square,
Location was excellent.
The room was a good size with a view overlooking the Plaza. The staff were extremely helpful.
- Laundry service with quick turnaround, great location, great breakfast, fabulous room with tub
Top Hotels In Las Herrerías Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!