10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Fuentes Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Fuentes Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Fuentes Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Fuentes Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Fuentes Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Fuentes Tenerife:
La Vista Pension
Each room features a private bathroom, a ceiling fan and a TV with international channels.The town of Guia de Isora has some traditional bars and cafes with terraces. There are many walking, cycling, and hiking routes in the surrounding mountains.Aqualand Water Park and Siam Park are a 20-minute drive from the property, while Loro Parque is 31 mi away. The beach is 20 minutes from La Vista Pension by car.
Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
The local Italian restaurant is amazing don’t miss it.
Walk along the coast from or to Alcalá.
- Super friendly. Lovely New Years eve dinner. Nice room and good breakfast. Super!
- Value for money, comfortable as we stayed one night. The shower was good and powerful! Had a shared area which we didn’t use, but was offered it.
- The breakfast was an extra 5 euros at the property and was worth it. Yummy! We were the only guests (in mid December) so no food available at night. We did walk down through town to the La Pizzeria de Guia for supper. The pizza was excellent! Best we found on the island.
- Price was ok, location good for those who want to visit Teide, Masca and Los Gigantes and stay at one place
- Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
Hotel Spa Villalba
The hotel is just 3.1 mi from the Teide National Park. This UNESCO World Heritage Site contains El Teide, Spain’s highest mountain.The hotel is set in the village of Vilaflor. There are many natural parks nearby. These include the Natural Monument of Montaña Colorada.Rooms at the Spa Villalba are comfortable and bright. They have air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV. There are also bathrobes to use in the spa. A free spa circuit is also included in the room price.The spa and fitness center includes a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tub. Massage treatments are available. The hotel also has a relaxing sun terrace and garden.
Very nice hotel with a charming and cozy athmosphere.
Great facilities like pool, gym, sauna,… Team is really nice and helpful!
Breafast and Restaurant in the hotel is very good.
- The room is very spacious and has great vibes. The location is good.
- The hotel is wonderful very peaceful location at rooms are great stayed in 212 with lounge area. The food in the restaurant is very good and very reasonable in price. Good selection of food at breakfast. Staff are very good with excellent service
- Bed was the most comfy we have ever slept in! Spa area was lovely with a good sized pool. Staff could not have been more helpful in reception, spa and in the restaurant.
- Beautiful building: very stylish with gorgeous contemporary stained glass and very comfortable lounge area with wood burner. Small quirky selection of vinyl records for guests to play on turntable.Delightful reception staff and all others we met. Greeted with a cup of hot chocolate: nice touch on a chilly day. Swimming pool a good size and nice spa area.
- Very nice hotel with a charming and cozy athmosphere.
Hotel Alta Montaña
Rooms at the hotel feature simple décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each room has a TV, central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Alta Montaña restaurant serves a range of creative dishes and traditional local cuisine. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which offers views of Vilaflor. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Hotel Montaña has a picturesque setting next to Vilaflor Forest and is surrounded by vineyards and fruit trees. The hotel has a gym and can provide guests with bikes. Other local activities include hiking and horse riding.
Our host, his wife and our favourite waiter in the restaurant are really friendly and made our trip a real holiday – no matter if it was coffee on the terrace or a great dinner in the hotel’s restaurant.
The view is great – on the one hand you have the nice wineyards, on the other hand a view with above the village to the sea and sky… beautiful!
Location was good for exploring El tied.
Lovely eating areas inside and out with views all over the south of the island.
Evening meals were good quality and value.
One of the best places we stayed in Tenerife.
Plenty of heating capacity for cold nights.
- Good location for walking holiday centred on caldera and Vilaflor area.
- Great view and warm rooms. Excellent location on route to Teide and away from hustle and bustle.
- Everything! The view, the village it was in, the locals, the food there was nothing really not to like!
- THE PEOPLE!
Each apartment at the Hotel Tropical Park has modern décor with tiled floors. All come with air conditioning and a seating area with satellite TV. Kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave, fridge and kettle.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Tropical Grill Restaurant.There is an on-site supermarket and a range of smaller shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the Hotel Tropical Park. The neighboring resorts of Playa Paraiso is less than 0.6 mi away.The lively town of Playa de Las Américas is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, while Tenerife Sur Airport is just 9.3 mi away.
- Friendly staff, delicious breakfast, swimming pool, comfortable bed, well equipped kitchen.
- Excellent rooms, very clean and modern. The hotel was great to very clean. The staff were very friendly to.
- it was our return visit as we stayed in 2016. the resort was closed for a complete re-furbishment for 1 year (2017) we have travelled extensively staying in mostly 5* hotels with 83 overseas holidays we recommend this family resort 100%
- The hotel it self is very good, recently renovated, comparatively modern, nice and clean, you have everything you need in the room. Staff at reception very kind and helpful.
Beds very comfortable and great pillows
Breakfast very very plentiful we had lots of fruit on offer.every thing you need was on offer.
Had a great stay at hotel would stay their again
El Tejar Hotel & Spa
Each room at this hotel is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. You will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Tejar Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shuttle service available, dry cleaning services and shops.The area is surrounded by nature and is popular for hiking.Puerto de la Cruz is 19 mi from El Tejar Hotel & Spa, while Los Cristianos is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 15 mi away.
- We were made to feel very welcome, Lorenzo was extremely friendly and professional.We had dinner at the hotel as well, the food was lovely. Breakfast in the morning was a lovely surprise with a pancake machine the kids loved it.
Definitely food and the view!
The staff is amazingly friendly and the cook has some secret skills you want to discover. I strongly recommend the chef’s espuma de mus de gofio, a typical canarian desert on which I promise you won’t be disappointed!
The hotel in beautiful and located in a very nice town above the clouds called Vilaflor.
Great base for a visit to the Teide area. The owners are a sweet couple that made us feel at home.
- Rooms are spacious, comfortable bed, quiet place, good and big breakfast. Sauna has additional fee, but it’s worth it.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was lovely.
El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa
Each elegant, double-glazed room at the Nogal has air conditioning and heating, and comes with flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, and bathrobes can be requested.There are 2 restaurants, one for breakfast and the other for lunch and dinner. El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa also has a reading lounge with fireplace, and its gardens feature fruit trees and vegetable gardens.Facilities in the spa center include hot tubs, saunas and hydromassage baths. Massages and other beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.The beaches in Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos are within 12 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Very nice place, very kind people and beautiful landscapes
- The spa was very tatty the sauna did not work. There was green mould growing around the marble arches. Peeling paint lots of tiles of the jacuzzi . Very poor. Hotel dead . No atmosphere. Furniture in room very very old . Breakfast poor very limited and a long way from anywhere. Hiwever the staff were lively . Very friendly
- The hotel looks lovely, local and has both outdoor and indoor pool. Also has a sauna and jacuzzi which are free to use.the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great value for money. Is perfect to recharge your batteries
- I love the design of the hotel, so beautiful in pretty grounds. Staff were so lovely and happy to help with any questions. Room was comfortable, spa was relaxing and breakfast was lovely. Would definitely return!
- Friendly and helpful staff. A good place to relax and get away from the hysterical coast line of Tenerife. The building feels quite authentic with some nice old details. It was a funny experience to enjoy the small spa. The beds were good as well.
Hotel El Sombrerito
Rooms at Hotel El Sombrerito feature simple décor and have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace or a balcony offering fantastic mountain views.There is a bar serving local and traditional dishes of the area. There is also a sun terrace and bicycles available at an extra cost.Tenerife-south Airport is 15 mi from the hotel while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- great brakfast with homemade dried fruit, great Location – excellent for exploring Teide and surroundings; bar with a lot of atmosphere; simple yet clean room, comfy bed; friendly staff
Room was small, but clean, 3 towels, wardrobe, little table, nightstand. WiFi in the common area 2Mb/s.
Amazing fresh bread for breakfast, decent coffee.
- Restaurant downstairs. No problem finding parking spot on the street in front of the hotel.
good value for money, the hotel has everything you can expect for the price
- This was my third time here I know the owner and his family restaurant service is great with all local food! I go cycling everyday and the location is perfect for this as it is 45 km from the tourist area
Atlantic Holiday Hotel
The apartments at Atlantic Holiday Centre feature satellite TV. The kitchenette comes with utensils, a fridge, a toaster, a kettle and coffee maker. A safe is provided for a surcharge.Atlantic Holiday Hotel has 2 seawater pools, heated in winter and a solarium. Children can enjoy one of the pools and an exclusive playground with Scandinavian design. You can play tennis and table tennis for a surcharge.The restaurant Sea Soul serves local cuisine and offers fantastic sea views. There is also a bar with a terrace and a pool bar where guests can enjoy a wide range of cocktails.Callao Salvaje Beach and Ajabo Beach are just 350 feet from the complex. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos, renowned for their shopping areas and lively nightlife, are 8.7 miles from the resort. There are good transport links.
- Nice design , clean rooms, great sea view . Very friendly stuff but not all speak english .
- The location is wonderful and the reception staff went out of their way to be helpful. it is a peaceful location with a supermarket and restaurants near by. The room was very clean and spacious. I would very happily stay here again
Moved to sea view on request
Pool facilities and bar
- I spent 3 nights in this hotel with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed it! We had a very nice room with an amazing view to the ocean and mountains. Staff on reception was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast on a sunny weather and with a view on the ocean was really impressive!
- The hotel and its facilities were great. Staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend for families. The hotel’s location was great as well, next to a beach and with fabulous views, a great restaurant on site but many also in the vicinity. Only a short drive away from water parks such as Siam Park, as well as other places worth visiting in Tenerife.
Grand Hotel Callao
Rooms at the hotel are spacious and modern. They all have air conditioning, and a balcony or terrace. Rooms also have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Grand Hotel Callao is set in the small resort of Callao Salvaje. The beaches of Playa de las Americas are only 6.2 mi away.Grand Hotel Callao has a bar and a restaurant. There is also a relaxing sun terrace and attractive gardens. The wellness center has a hammam, Turkish bath and hot tub. A massage service is also available.Other services available at Grand Hotel Callao include a free shuttle to Plaza del Duque Square, running twice a day.A wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops are available within 2,650 feet of the hotel.Guests receive discounted rates on spa entry, beauty treatments and sports facilities.
- Staff in bars and restaurants were very good, attentive and pleased to help,
- Accomodation Food & Pool were generally good, nice surroundings, well kept gardens
- The pool area was lovely and the staff couldn’t do more for us-so friendly and helpful, the manager even asked us how to speak Irish 😂
- Liked lying by the pool although it was busy and shortage of sun loungers.
- Staff very good, pool area well laid out. Maid tidied our room every day and put new towels out if we requested them. Food is repetitive but my daughter ate well and enjoyed the selection.
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach – Adults Only, by Barceló Hotel Group
A terrace or balcony and ocean views are featured in certain rooms. Bathrooms include high-quality finishes as well as a tub and separate shower. Royal Hideaway Corales Beach features free WiFi throughout the property.The property offers a wide range of culinary options for adults only including Maresía Gastronomic Space, led by the prestigious Canarian chef Juan Carlos Padrón. Guests can also benefit from a buffet-style restaurant for breakfast and dinner and À la carte restaurant specialized in Nikkei fusion cuisine. Two more restaurants, a bar and a traditional Italian ice cream shop are also available for all guests.The Spa and Wellness center offers an extensive array of massages and treatments. A Wellness Personal Assistant is featured. The center includes 7 luxurious spa suites for beauty and wellness treatments, a Spa boutique, a hydrotherapy circuit with hydro-massage jets, swan neck jets and waterfalls, steam bath, sauna and sensations showers. There is also a Fitness center and a Barber & beauty shop.
- The staff are amazing, so friendly and helpful, they make you feel so welcome and taken care of. rooms are spacious, beds sooooo comfortable and food is fresh and cooked to order
- The room was beautiful. The roof pool was amazing.
WE LOVED THE SPACIOUS ROOM WITH THE BEAUTIFUL PANORAMIC VIEW, SEPARATE TOILET, SEPARATE SHOWER. THE MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANT WAS AMAZING AND LESSER SO THE JAPANESE RESTAURANT BUT ALSO GOOD. ALL THE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY, EXCELLENT SERVICE.
THIS IS REALLY THE NICEST HOTEL THAT WE EVER STAYED IN WITH REGARDS TO ACCOMODATION – CLEAN, MODERN, LOTS OF DETAIL TO INTERIOR DECORATING. DEFINITELY 5 STAR PLUS. THE ROOM MADE UP FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THE HOTEL LACKED.
Large and very light room, very nice terrace, attractive view to the ocean and the city.
Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast
- Everything exceeded my expectations, staff, breakfast, facilities and the pool was amaxing.
Top Hotels In Las Fuentes Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Fuentes Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!