10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Flores Guanajuato – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Flores Guanajuato is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Flores Guanajuato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Flores Guanajuato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Flores Guanajuato. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Flores Guanajuato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Flores Guanajuato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Flores Guanajuato:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sterling offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Hotel Sterling, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles away.
- I was welcomed upon arrival with a warm smile and the offer of information. My room, college dorm style, was very clean and cozy, with plenty of drawers and closet space and a refrigerator as well. The wifi was great! With cold nights and mornings, the hot shower was fabulous and my room warmed up quickly once the sun shone through the windows in the morning, making the inside temperature very comfortable. There are plenty of restaurants and fruit and veggie markets nearby, and the walk into town takes about 15 minutes. I would recommend Sterling – The Container B&B to other travelers who are looking for simplicity and a good price.
- As for the “Sterling- The Container” well, the name is the first clue. For me the second was the credit card machine out of order when I arrived (I am serious.) Lastly, but by no means least, I had to laugh out loud when I got to the room: there was no tourist literature or useful information. Absolutely none. The only document was a list of their laws and regulations which revealed that the sort of guests that they expect to attract need to be specifically warned against about alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives, sex (never more than one person per room!), pets and these miscreants get a threat that anyone who causes any damage or (heaven forbid) loses one of their Stone Age keys will be charged.
- El exterior está muy chido y tranquilo, tiene un pequeño ventilador para el calor que aunque estés del lado de la sombra de siente calor, los acabados tienden a ser modernos
- Es innovador y no es lejos de la plaza central. Para ir a dormir está bien.
- Me agradó que no es el hotel común, el diseño a base de contenedores y la distribución de los espacios al interior lo hacen acogedor.
Dos Lobos offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Querétaro is 31 miles from Dos Lobos, and Dolores Hidalgo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Huge room. Nice beds. Really nice bathroom (clean and huge). Very cheap. Good value for money if you’d like a nice, cheap and comfortable place to stay near San Miguel’s downtown area
The staff was nice and helpful.
The rooms/property clean and Airy,no worries there.
Safe and Secure
- No one there to let me in! I was standing out in the middle of nowhere in Mexico in the middle of the night. No bell, nothing!
- La cercanía con El Centro de san Miguel de Allende y la limpieza
- fuimos a una boda avisamos llegábamos tarde y nos recibieron a la una de la mañana con gusto y amabilidad, limpísima la habitación y muy tranquilo.
Hotel San Ramon
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Ramon offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Dolores Hidalgo is 18 miles from Hotel San Ramon, and Pozos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel San Ramon.
The breakfast was really good and was included in the price.
Nice, relaxing, quiet. 10 to 15 min from town square.
- It is so calm. You can rest. It is close to the downtown
The best thing about the kitchen with limited hours and then need for a better menu is that they had homemade pastries.
Much of the food was microwaved. Again, transportation is a must because the snacks and restaurant will not do.
- La temperatura del agua de la piscina y el servicio del restaurante y el sabor de su comida.
- El desayuno incluido es rico y la atención del personal del comedor excelente, la alberca con agua templada, limpieza muy buena. Las habitaciones aunque pequeñas son acogedoras, me costo trabajo encontrar un buen hotel en relación calidad precio, hotel san Ramón cumplió las expectativas y está muy bien ubicado a 10 min del centro de San Miguel de Allende y de las aguas termales.
- The breakfast was really good and was included in the price.
Hotel Posada Maria Luisa
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, Hotel Posada Maria Luisa features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel Posada Maria Luisa, and Atotonilco is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The location within walking distance to the main Centro.
The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was a full on breakfast and was very good.
The staff was helpful. Would definitely stay again.
- The breakfast is great. The staff is friendly. It’s walkimg distance to everything.
- Luis is one of the owners and there most of the time, very nice – family owned. Great that he spoke English. Very good location. Parking situation was not convenient. Rooms always very clean. Breakfast basic but fresh cooked, could have more options though.
- The room was cozy and tastefully decorated. The synthetic bed cover was adequate for staying warm at night.
Hotel B&B Casa Blanca San Miguel
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Hotel B&B Casa Blanca San Miguel offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 20 miles from Hotel B&B Casa Blanca San Miguel, and Pozos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Even though this property was a ways off the beaten track, we found that going back and forth did not pose any problems. It is a funky little hotel and all the rooms were different. We had a room that over looked the pool and courtyard and the city so was nice to see what was going on. B & B is a misnomer as they do up a great brekkie but you pay for it. Good food.
- The view its perfect. The neighbourhood its not the best. The staff are 5 stars.
- This hotel is now under new management. The new owner, Manuel, is very friendly and speaks fluent english. He may try to downplay the food but the breakfast in the morning is on par with that of a 5 star hotel. Most notably; the orange juice was fresh pressed, the jams were from a local gourmet shop, and the croissants are some of the best I’ve ever had. Even the black coffee was delicious.
- Nuestra habitación, el concepto de la decoración,el detalle de la alberca y la disposición de el personal.
- la locación en si esta muy bonita y los cuartos ni se diga 🙂 el personal de recepción muy atenta y nos ayudaron en todo momento, lo único en lo que batallamos mucho y no por el hotel, fue la ubicación y el transporte para poder transportarnos, pero fuera de eso todo muy bueno del hotel, Muchas Gracias B&B
Hotel La Estación
Located in San Miguel de Allende, 20 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, Hotel La Estación features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel La Estación, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from Hotel La Estación.
- Hotel is new and very clean. Good location next to bus station and 20 minutes to walk downtown, but buses and taxis are cheap and plenty.
- Desk you could sit at,excellent coffee and lots of water,cheerful and helpful staff and very clean rooms, easy walk to the heart of town with regular bus’s if you dont want to walk. Easy access to the main bus station as you need to get there via bus and the bus service in Mexico is outstanding and inexpensive.
- The comfort of the room was low because there was no heat anywhere in the building. Maybe they should get several mini heaters for the rooms.
- Excellent cleanliness and amenities! Hotel provides water, coffee, n coffee maker in the room. Storage and furniture make it an organized comfortable stay.
- Very friendly staff. The food for the restaurant was delicious. The room accommodations were comfortable and clean.
Hotel Casa San Miguel
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Hotel Casa San Miguel is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Casa San Miguel.
- Very clean staff went out of there way. We arrived early and they arranged for a room 6 hours before posted check in time
- Excellent location. Great ceiling fan in the heat. We were upstairs in the new spacious room.
- Excellent location close to all central activities in the town. My room had air conditioning (essential in this climate) and a fridge / freezer but others rooms apparently did not. Pretty inner courtyard.
- Very good matress, very convenient location. Nice staff.
- Beds are super comfy, there’s no facilities in the hotel but you have it all at walking distance
Casa Toscana is set in San Miguel de Allende, 1.3 miles from Church of St. Michael the Archangel. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the hotel rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. All units have a wardrobe.Guests at Casa Toscana can enjoy an Continental breakfast.Historic Museum of San Miguel de Allende is 1.3 miles from the accommodation, while Sanctuary of Atotonilco is 8.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Querétaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Casa Toscana is located really near to downtown (where everything happens), the architecture gives it a Tuscan vibe which is nice, the personal is amazing, the rooms are spacious. You get what you pay for.
The hotel is very nice and located right by La Comer (big grocery store). It was a little tricky to find because it’s not marked at all on the outside. We were in the family room, which had a sitting room, a bedroom with two queen beds, a shared bathroom, and a bedroom with a king size bed. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was new and modern with a nice shower.
The hotel has parking inside a long garage, and a big courtyard with lots of tables and chairs.
- Me gusto mucho la atención y educación del personal, así como la limpieza y que nos pudieran apoyar con ir al hotel con alberca. El desayuno muy rico.
- El concepto del hotel excelente, si es una especie de villa italiana. Instalaciones recientes y de buen gusto. No es malo el servicio pero le falta algo, además de que hay áreas en construcción.
- La tencion del personal es exelente, muy lindo el hotel
Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Our room was comfortable, the staff was very helpful
- Its location is great. The personnel are very nice and helpful.
- Staying at another hotel however 1 extra room was required for this particular date. Hotel perfect for what we required. Very quite, comfortable and only minutes away from area activities and sites. If you want a nice quite spot it is perfect.
- esta situado en un super punto para ir a san miguel, fácil acceso, y sin necesidad de usar carro para ir a la plaza.
- Si solo necesitas un hotel donde quedarte a dormir que no te importe los lujos y comodidades está es excelente opción ya que cumple con todo está cerca del centro súper cerca del mercado está limpio sirve perfecto el agua no tienes problema con agua caliente y demás así que lo recomiendo ampliamente
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Sautto offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Hotel Sautto, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Sautto.
- Great location. Secure parking. Quiet. Lovely gardens.
- The beautiful hotel grounds are a tranquil oasis in this busy city.
- We were pleasantly surprised by the place and location. Rooms are basic but bed was comfy. Lovely courtyard. The one major draw back was the lack of coffee onsite. I didn’t appreciate having to get dressed and go out in search of my first cup. But overall,v ery much liked the place.
- I love staying at Hotel Sautto – I have stayed here before and love coming back. There is an excellent court yard to sit and have a drink in and the room is comfy and clean. It was a bit cold but I was able to get extra blankets. Location is great – close to everything and the onsite restaurant is a treat!!
- The courtyard in this hotel is like a fairytale. The staff was fantastic, and you can’t beat the location. Comfy beds, beautiful 10′ brick ceilings, and tons of charm. Love love love.
Top Hotels In Las Flores Guanajuato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Flores Guanajuato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Flores Guanajuato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Flores Guanajuato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!