10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Cuevas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cuevas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Cuevas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cuevas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cuevas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Cuevas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Cuevas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Cuevas Andalucía:
Hospederia del Zenete
The accommodations are in a palace-fortress dating from the 16th century, in the middle of a setting of great natural interest. The property boasts a unique personality, with exquisite rooms and a restaurant with rich and traditional cuisine.From here you can try out numerous adventure sports in the national parks or alternatively, you can visit the cultural cities of Guadix and Granada.
- A very nice and comfortable room with a great view to the castle.
- the hotel looked very nice but it was very quiet, very few other people about
- Antonio in the restaurant for lunch and dinner was excellent and made our stay more enjoyable. Please congratulate him on his service.
- Balcony with view, ample parking, easy to find (by car). Restaurant.
Bien situé dans la Sierra Nevada.
Hotel de charme.
All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Alma also have free WiFi.Almeria Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- Beautifull & quiet location with good parkinglot for the cars.
- Have stayed here many times and love the location. Spacious, comfortable rooms with large balconies and a great pool area. Beautiful walks from the door, or a short drive away at El Nacimiento. Recommended.
- The complex of Villas is just amazing and the location and views are magnificent. Our Villa was also really nice albeit a bit cold in the evening since the central air conditioning obviously didn’t operate on desired temperature.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable with beautiful views and a good restaurant
- This is a great hotel in a great location. Lots of great walks some starting straight from the hotel.
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
- The hotel and its rooms are typical Spanish mountain village with all the usual amenities. What sets this apart is the manager Ramon. He really can’t do enough for you and is very helpful. At night he transformed into the chef and cooked us a superb meal. If you are walking the GR7 this is a great place to start or finish.
- The hotel looks like recently renovated. The owner speaks english rather well and he is always ready to help you (we got some really useful advices about trails, shops and restaurants). +the first hotel of this price where I found a fan.
- Hotel runner was very, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. We were very satisfied.
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
Food was excellent view’s spectacular very friendly staff or rather family.
Would certainly go again
- Quiet location, surprisingly good (though a little pricey compared to the accommodation) restaurant. Hostess as engaging as her smile in the photograph.
- Estaba todo limpísimo y el personal muy muy amable
- En general no puedo generalizar porque está súper bien en todos los ámbitos
La Hacienda del Marquesado
At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. La Hacienda del Marquesado has some units with mountain views, and all rooms include a patio. Guest rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Granada is 25 miles from La Hacienda del Marquesado, while Sierra Nevada is 17 miles away. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room just off a very pleasant courtyard. Dogs very welcome. Owner very nice indeed. Loved it.
- The location, dog friendly, lovely converted hacienda in spacious grounds with lovely view of the mountains. It was quiet and my room was warm and well equipped. The hotel does not do breakfast but there was tea/coffee making facilities, biscuits and a small fridge. The restaurant appeared popular although I did not eat there. I would return, no problem.
- Beautiful accommodation in a rural setting. Huge comfortable bed. Communication was excellent Very pet friendly.
- Tout a recommander surtout avec animaux de compagnies
- La cama era muy cómoda.El hidromaje un poco pequeño para mi gusto.
Casas Cueva La Tala
The caves offered at this property have a pleasant temperature and are naturally soundproofed.Guadix is a pretty town located in the province of Granada and is considered one of the oldest human settlements in Spain. Casas Cueva La Tala is set in attractive gardens and includes a tennis court.
- The location is fabulous, in beautiful canion. It’s very unusual stay in a natural village-like atmosphere. The cave is awesome, and it also has a fireplace. The host – Ramon – is also nice and helpful. The proximity to Sierra Nevada is also great.
- The experience of staying in a cave was very different to usual hotel accommodation. We cooked our own meal and found the fridge useful.
- Very quirky staying in a cave! And was very cool inside.
- Fantastic quiet place. Very serene and comfortable place. Comfortable bed and seating in living room. Nice kitchen. Spacious bathroom. It was nice to be able to use the washing machine. The jacuzzi was also very nice
- Staff were very friendly. Restaurant was walking distance. They weren’t serving meals but the tapas were lovely. Staff there were very friendly too. Handy for guadix which is a lovely town.
The Hotel Mulhacen is in Andalusia, between Granada and Almería. Federico García Airport is just 37 miles away. The Sierra Nevada is a short drive away.The Mulhacen has a café, a restaurant and a lounge with a flat-screen TV.The hotel rooms have full air conditioning and heating. There is also a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom.Private parking is possible for a surcharge. The parking spaces are suitable for buses, trucks, and other large vehicles.
- Clean, comfortable hotel close to town centre with secure off street parking in underground garage (well worth extra 7 euro)
- Excellent hotel on the edge of town, breakfasts are an option bought from the attached bar / restaurant. All parts of the town are an easy walk from the hotel including the old town and ‘cave houses’. Petrol station next door, handy for the car but no noise from the operation, small shops and supermarket near by . On site staff excellent.
- Great location, everything you want from a hotel and none of the pointless facilities you don’t really need. Keep it simple.
- bedroom and bathroom great, view no to good but. Friendly staff especially the guy on reception, and his English was pretty good to. Went out for evening meal but did have breakfast in the resteraunt next door and that was great,plenty of choice, good coffee and toast.Quite central 10 mins walk.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We couldn’t have asked for better service.
YIT Abentofail is in the historic center of Guadix, just 350 feet from the cathedral. This is one of the oldest settlements in Spain, and half of the population lives in traditional cave houses.Guadix is an only hour’s drive from Granada city center and the famous Alhambra. The Sierra Nevada Mountains are 19 mi away. There is also good access to the beaches of Almeria. The hotel also has a helpful tour desk.YIT Abentofail has a central stone patio with a fountain, perfect for relaxing in. There is also a bar and a restaurant, serving characteristic local food.
- great continental breakfast with all you could want. didn’t buy a meal in Guadix as evry drink comes with a snack and the more you drink the better the food
- Excellent location. Very friendly hotel and staff. Nice clean rooms. Great public areas. Excellent breakfast. Nothing to complain about. Wonderful!
- Very nice hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast, surprise welcomedrink very nice.
- Great Hotel in all respects, bed super comfortable.
- I loved the Kansas cation, the level of comfort and the shower. Great place. The staff were very helpful and I enjoyed lunch in the associated taverna.
Hotel Palacio de Oñate
Unwind in the hotel’s spa, with its hydro-therapy treatments, massages and sun terrace. You can pamper yourself in this spa hotel, and it is the ideal place to get away from it all. The hotel is elegant and has a classic, continental-style decor. In the evening, you can enjoy a relaxing meal in the hotel’s restaurant – with a large dining room, and a more intimate area.Gaudix is located about a 40 minute drive from the beautiful, monumental city of Granada. You can also visit the spectacular natural landscape of the Sierra Nevada.
- Very good bed, bath tub with lots of hot water. Lovely 1905 building very well located. Secure parking nearby.
- Very classy and quiet hotel, well located, clean. Perfect for short stay.
- First time I have experiensed a buffet where you had to order from a selection.
- We loved being in the centre of things and the cathedral was fantastic
- beds are comfortable and sleeping is good as the area is quiet. Right in the middle of the town so easy to go about on foot. Wellness area is big and varied even though it lacks some maintenance and can get crowded as its open to public. Cool choice for guests that need clean and quiet sleeping arrangement, for those looking for more services maybe better to look elsewhere.
Top Hotels In Las Cuevas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Cuevas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cuevas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Cuevas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!