10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Cuerlas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cuerlas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Cuerlas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cuerlas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cuerlas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Cuerlas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Cuerlas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Cuerlas Aragon:
Mirador El Silo
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of Gallocanta Laguna.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean with a great shower. Lovely location.
- Excellent transformation. Easy to find. Room very good. Food good value.
- The room, ambience, comfort, tranquility all excellent, Staff pleasant and helpful. An excellent stay. Thank you
- A unique hotel in a former grain silo! The room was spacious, the bathroom was very nice. As it was off season (no cranes had arrived to Laguna Gallocanta yet) the restaurant was closed bur we had a very nice burger and fries and cervesa in the bar.
- Staff very helpful arrived on Sunday evening and they made me a meal even though the restaurant had closed. Fantastic views from the bedroom, comfortable bed, good nights sleep. Nice coffee and breakfast.
Rooms in Allucant have colorful modern décor. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms. Guests can also relax in the library, which offers books about wildlife and birds.Allucant offers information about the surrounding area, including birdwatching tours of Gallocanta Lake. A bar and public swimming pool can be found in Gallocanta village, a 5-minute walk away.Free private parking is offered at Allucant, and the historic walled city of Daroca is just a 20-minute drive away. Zaragoza is 62 mi away.
- Location perfect to enjoy the wildlife of Gallocante. The owner is very helpful and our stay was great value for money. Beds very comfortable and we could here the cranes when we woke.
This hotel is a great location for visiting surrounding areas, good rad links, its ideal for the local lake to view birds, famous for its cranes fearther veriety.
The hotel is very comfy and the staff great very friendly and speak English as well as Spanish
We arrived having driven through a lot of bad weather, so we were tired and a bit low. We were given such a warm welcome and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The ambiance was rustic, warm and inviting, it lifted our spirits.
Dinner was authentic and hearty. It was also a bargain at 9 euros a head.
Breakfast was also generous and available whenever we wanted it.
Such service. We will be back!
- First class accommodation and very friendly and amenable staff, Javier was very welcoming and gave us all the local information about wildlife in the area, he is himself a first class wildlife guide! The accommodation is delightful and we fell asleep listening to bugling Common Cranes! wow!
- Rooms with bath so comfortable, staff brilliant, dinner menu superb, made us lovely vegetarian meals 3 course with wine and water €9
Air conditioning and heating are available in all rooms at Cienbalcones. Also included are a work desk, TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have mountain views.The Ruejo restaurant serves a range of local meals and national wines. There are also characteristic stews from the Ribera del Jiloca. A daily menu is offered from Monday to Friday. Guests can enjoy food out on the terrace in summer.Free private parking is possible by the Cienbalcones. Daroca is located to the south of Zaragoza, 42 mi from Zaragoza Airport.
- Modern and comfortable surroundings. Outdoor seating was pleasant.
- Breakfast is prepared by order – no buffet. Good quality item are prepared freshly for breakfast.
- Easy to find and park out front on the street. Reception give you a card so you don’t get a ticket. Lovely well maintained building, loads of plants and flowers, pleasing to be in. Good bar and excellent breakfast. Good position in the town for looking around the sights which there are many.
- Good Location – Friendly Staff – Good Value – Car Parking
- Rooms were large and beds comfy. The room looked out over the courtyard and was quiet. We ate in the cafeteria and it was the best pizza we have had.
El Molino de Burbáguena
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes made with vegetables from their garden. The rooms feature plenty of natural light and heating. Each room has a balcony with view. The private bathroom has a shower and includes free toiletries.The hotel provides tourist information about hiking, fishing and horse riding activities. There is free private parking.This hotel is a 1-hour drive away from Monasterio De Piedra Natural Park. The medieval village of Daroca is 8.1 mi from the property, and Belchite and Albarracin are also close by. The hotel is just off the main road.
- Everything. Very friendly staff with great English, wonderful food at a very good price and a lovely quiet location with riverside walks. I have already strongly recommended this place to friends and will stay here again.
- Everything but especially that they accomodated my husbands vegetarian diet and made our dogs welcome.Fabulous dog walks straight outside by the river.Ideal for stopover with pets if en route to or from the ferry port at Bilbao.Lovely place in a great location with really friendly and helpful owners.
- Very friendly. Good food and spotless rooms. Great location for travelling with a dog. Good walks straight from the propert without having to worry about roads
Everything about this hotel we like as we have now been here 9 times.
Bernard and his wife are very welcoming and we will be back.
- Modern, pleasantly sited hotel on the edge of a small attractive old village and with easy driving distance from the wonderful town of Daroca. The very friendly and attentitive staff did everything to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The room, restaurant and large terrace areas were full of delightful slightly quirky sculptures and artefacts.
Hotel Molino Bajo’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, and you can enjoy your meal with the sound of the trickling water in the background. The bar shares a space with the former mill machinery.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Teruel is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Albarracín and Gallocanta Lake in 45 minutes. Zaragoza is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The owner was welcoming and spoke good English. Our room although simply furnished was comfortable and clean. The En-Suite also was clean. The property is in a beautiful location, and has a very good restaaurant.
- Rooms are a good size with very comfortable beds and pillows. Great to have mosquito screen on the window.
- I love this place, 2nd visit, just as lovely. Beautiful setting so peaceful. Hosts are very helpful. And English spoken
David was very helpful , we had a laugh with his English and our Spanish.
Beds very comfortable.
- The menu was really good. Overall good value for money.
Posada del Almudí
Posada del Almudí consists of 2 separate buildings facing each other, a renovated 15th-century palace and a modern, functional building.Rooms located in the renovated palace feature hardwood floors, while the functional rooms in the modern building have air conditioning and tiled floors. Rooms are allocated on arrival and are subject to availability.Almudí has a restaurant and a bar, and can provide packed lunches. There is also a 24-hour reception desk and a games room.Staff can provide more information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and cycling. Teruel and Zaragoza are over 1 hours’ drive away.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly even though we didn’t speak Spanish.
- Very good evening meal but like the rest of Spain,away from the coast,did not serve until 9.p.m.
- The staff was so kind and helpful! The accommodations are pristine (excellent new shower and bath soaps), and the location is right in the center of the town near the main square. The included breakfast was a huge amount and very delicious.
- The room was ok, but the owner was very negative: there is nothing in Daroca, only 2000 people, 1000 without car, old people ( his welcome)
- Friendly staff very nice rooms & historic dining area excellant experience
With simple décor, the modern rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included. In the common area there is a lounge and library.Hotel Fidalgo offers spacious areas and banquet facilities available for a variety of events. There are several terraces and a bar serving local products.There is a wide range of shops, services and restaurants within a 10-minute walk. Navarrete Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Teruel is within a 30 minutes’ drive, while Zaragoza is 56 mi from the property.
The room was clean and comfortable, there was a restaurant and bar but we didn’t use it, there is a large lounge and and an outside terrace.
My only complaint was the staff didn’t come across as very friendly and didn’t speak much English.
- Nicely appointed building full of antiquities, comfortable bedroom. Restaurant within hotel. located on the N234 a great road and more interesting than the A road (running south to north) but for those that prefer, A23 access is nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable The staff were excellent
- El hotel está bien, es un dos estrellas. Pero el restaurante supera todas las expectativas: un trato excelente y la relación calidad-precio es espectacular. Cenamos el menú.
- la habitacion era muy comoda y no tuve que salirme de la autovia.
- The room was clean and comfortable, there was a restaurant and bar but we didn’t use it, there is a large lounge and and an outside terrace.
Rooms are simply decorated and come with cable TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom.Hotel Lázaro offers a café bar where guests can have breakfast, tapas or a variety of sandwiches. Meeting and banquet facilities are also availableFree private parking is possible on site and pets are allowed on request.
- Great location, free parking and wifi. Friendly local people in the surrounding bars. Great stop over place.
- Staff and local people were very friendly. Calamocha is a small village with shops, restaurants and bars – all you need for a short visit. Hotel is close to motorway and is convenient for the long drive from U.K. to southern Spain.
- not much to say realy location perfect staff as always polite and cheerfull food good
- Staff were friendly but their English was poor., which was not a problem. The accommodation was basic but clean & good value. The bedroom & bathroom were a good size. The evening meal was a Menu del Dia & was tasty & excellent value.
- Easy access from motorway. Secure underground parking for our motor cycles. Good value meals.
Hospedería Casa Martell
Guest rooms at Hospedería Casa Martell are equipped with a seating area. Hospedería Casa Martell has certain rooms with garden views, and rooms contain a private bathroom. At Hospedería Casa Martell each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Calatayud is 19 miles from Hospedería Casa Martell, while Alhama de Aragón is 27 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 42 miles from the property.
A great reception from the owner.
The bedroom was 5 star.
- El trato fue excelente y la bañera de hidromasaje es una maravilla! Quede encantada
- Habitación excelente, baño espectacular, camas muy cómodas, atención, disponibilidad y trato exquisito. Entorno tranquilo. Ideal para desconectar.
- La habitación muy espaciosa. El baño espectacular y la cama muy cómoda. El trato del personal estupendo y en general mucha tranquilidad en la zona.
- Es una maravilla de lugar! Es un hotelito pequeño, con unas habitaciones preciosas, nosotros habíamos reservado dos , decoradas con un gusto exquisito y cada una con un ambiente distinto. Está en medio del bosque, en una urbanización y hay mucha tranquilidad. El dueño nos atendió muy amablemente , muy atento a todo lo que pudiéramos necesitar. Super recomendable, sin ninguna duda.
- A great reception from the owner.
Rincón de Navarrete
Enjoy a journey into history in this mansion-style hotel, set in Calamocha, in the beautiful countryside of Teruel, 62 miles outside Zaragoza.Admire The Rincón de Navarrete’s lovely, classical décor, including ceramic flooring, fashionable rugs, and wooden ceiling beams.Free parking at the hotel makes it easy to explore the Aragonese countryside. The Rincón de Navarrete also features a private hunting reserve, covering 900 hectares.Treat yourself to traditional meals at the Rincón de Navarrete’s restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink out on the stone patio, surrounded by gardens.After dinner, relax by the fireplace in the hotel living room. You can surf the net for free in public areas.
- Our stay was out of season so just needed a bed en route to Bilbao ferry. Location perfect, building fascinating and dog friendly!
- Warm welcome and very nice room, on rhe ground floor as requested for our dog.
- We liked the large comfortable room, and old quirky building.
- Stunning building, in typical sleepy Spanish town. Very quiet even though on the map it looks close to the motorway. We had a beautiful room. Very friendly, helpful staff. Lovely comfy bed with crisp cotton sheets. Very efficient heating . Excellent Wi-Fi. The restaurant wasn’t open, and we were directed to a fantastic restaurant in Calamocha where the staff were also very friendly, food was delicious and the bill very reasonable. We will definitely return to the hotel and Calamocha if we are in the area again. Thank you again for such a lovely stay.
nice character hotel. Bedroom perfectly adequate and clean
Top Hotels In Las Cuerlas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Cuerlas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cuerlas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Cuerlas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!