10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Cruces Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cruces Quindio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Cruces Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cruces Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cruces Quindio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Cruces Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Cruces Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Cruces Quindio:
Hotel Reserva Monarca
One of our top picks in Salento.Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Reserva Monarca features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Pereira is 12 miles from Hotel Reserva Monarca, and Ibagué is 29 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Superb – we were upgraded to the most fabulous suite with an unparrelled view, staff went out of their way to be helpful and informative. Wonderful chef cooked excellent food- she even prepared a vegetarian meal that wasn’t on the menu. The best and most comfy bed of our whole trip. Would definitely return!
- We had the best experience. The view is unparalleled, the staff is amazing, and the ease of arranging any activity in the area was a relief. We will absolutely be back for another stay, as it was so difficult to leave. It was perfect to be outside of town with a gorgeous view over the valley.
- Beautiful contemporary property with amazing views of the Andes. The staff was fantastic.
- The view was amazing. The free breakfast was delicious. Christian at the front desk was extremely helpful. He gave us excellent tips, restaurant recomendarions, and was our overall go-to guy. Beautiful place!
We had a view room on the back side of the hotel. Fantastic views, balcony, birds and flowers.
A beautiful fish pond on one side of the building. Sooper location. Twenty minutes from both Salento and Filandia. The room itself was very good but not really exceptional but the location and views were wonderful. Staff was very good. Hot tub and sauna to relax in after dark! A great place to stay. More expensive than many in the area but well worth it if it fits your budget.
Todd and Cheryl from Denver, U.S.A.
Finca Hotel Casa de Piedra
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Finca Hotel Casa de Piedra is located in Filandia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 12 miles from Finca Hotel Casa de Piedra, and Pereira is 10 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca La Toscana
Located in Pereira in the region of Risaralda, 11 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca La Toscana features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The inn has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Manizales is 26 miles from Finca La Toscana, and Armenia is 13 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, gloria and hulio were amazing and helped us is everything we needed, directions and explanetions, gloria even escort us and waited with us to the bus that we took to Salento, which is 15min ride from the finca, the brekfest was tasty and the place is amazing, full of green everywhere as u can see in the pics. The hosts dond talk fluent english but with any problem they can call glorias dughter that speaks great english and can explain everything. We really recomend visiting in finca la toscana if you are looking for good harted hostes who really want to help and make your visit as pleasing as it can be.
La atención del Sr Julio y la Sra Gloria es excelente por su calidez , amabilidad, explican rutas, sitios de interés, con la mascota son muy especiales.
Las instalaciones son sencillas pero muy agradables y aseadas
Gracias por su acogida.
- Las habitaciones muy comodas y con una vista maravilosa. Realmente puedes descansar no hay ruido
- La atención de los propietarios fue excelente, calidad en el desayuno
- Realmente lo recomiendo al 100% el lugar es muy acogedor, la atención, el clima, se pasa delicioso en el Eco Hotel la Toscana, su naturaleza y tranquilidad es única, volveré
Finca Hotel El Rancho De Salento
One of our best sellers in Salento! Located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel El Rancho De Salento features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 14 miles from Finca Hotel El Rancho De Salento, and Ibagué is 27 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- WRm hosts who did all they could to help us … whether arranging Jeep rides into town, or arranging horses to take us to a coffe farm tour. Jaime was wonderful as a host. Property is outside town so requires a short ride in taxi to get there, but the reward is peace and tranquility unlike you’ve ever seen. Rooms simple but Uber-clean. Breakfast also simple but very good … eggs, arepas, homemade cheese, fresh fruit juice, and of course a cup of hot chocolate.
- Fantastic views from windows of our room. It was nice not being right in Salento which is pretty but touristy. We had a car s driving arund was easy. Beautiful gardens.Limited breakfast options but tasty. Nice open air eating area.Would stay here again.
- The finca is in a beautiful setting. It’s a perfect place to relax with many different sitting areas. We enjoyed the artwork and antiques. The old ranch has been lovingly restored by Luz. It is very tranquil. Breakfast is good and plentiful. Coffee and tea are available all day. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Nice surroundings in the middle of nowhere.
Well kept/ maintained garden and rooms.
Enjoyed the hammocks and outdoor salon very much.
One of the workers also offered to have a walk/ hike with us around the ranch, which was nice.
- Fantastic setting; superb staff- Hector was truly outstanding
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Ecohotel Piedemonte is located in Salento, just 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 14 miles from Ecohotel Piedemonte, and Ibagué is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Hotel Rancho San Antonio
Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel Rancho San Antonio features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Pereira is 14 miles from Finca Hotel Rancho San Antonio, and Ibagué is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 16 miles from Finca Hotel Rancho San Antonio.
- We had a lovely stay. Everything is perfect. Very confortable and clean room in a quiet atmosphere. The view is amazing and the owners very symphatic. They do their best for the guests. We definitely recommend it.
- Coffee anytime, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful view, clean room
- Wonderful view in the morning while having breakfast: eje cafetero’s countryside is a unique place. The owner is very kind and warm and makes the difference.
Great stay out of Salento (4km drive, around 10 min by bus).
Jeff – the owner – is an incredible host, very careful and helped us with everything, including preparing late Turkish bath and outdoor jacuzzi.
Finally, he guided us to a cafetera where we educated us on coffee plantations and made us talk and spend half morning with the owners.
Highly recommended if you don’t want stay in an ordinary place.
The mountain views were fantastic!!!
The rooms were beautiful. Jeff and his wife are fantastic! Would definitely go again!
Hotel Tierra Maravilla
Hotel Tierra Maravilla is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The hotel has a playground and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Pereira is 14 miles from Hotel Tierra Maravilla, and Ibagué is 27 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- La atención excelente principalmente de Estela. Los desayunos deliciosos y la habitación supremamente cómoda, se puede descansar.
- Todo estuvo perfecto, el personal del hotel súper atento siempre pendiente de las necesidades de nosotros, muy amables y cordiales, adicionalmente te dan información de todos los planes que puedes hacer en el Quindio. El desayuno estuvo rico, recomendadisimos los huevos pericos, muy limpio todo, la habitación linda y comoda. Volvería
- Excelente ubicación, la habitación cómoda, limpia y muy agradable, muy buena comida y la atención excelente.
- Nos gusto mucho la ubicación, el servicio y la atención de todos los empleados. la vista es muy bonita.
- La gentileza y atención del servicio. Las instalaciones son excelentes y la decoración me encantó. Su ubicación también está muy bien, ya que aunque está muy cerca a Salento, está alejadito del ruido, lo que permite descansar.
Salento Pequeño Hotel
Located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Salento Pequeño Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Salento Pequeño Hotel, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- View, comfort, decor, tranquil place in a busy tourist town
- Good location, nice accomodation, nice staff, very good value. And in the morning, one staff came to bring coffee and orange juice : very appreciable 😊
Great place to stay in your own bungalow. Very comfy, modern, clean.
Amazing homemade breakfast.
Very friendly and nice host. Great views from the terrace of the room.
- The staff were very helpful and always remembered my needs, gave me useful suggestions all the time. Location is perfect, so quiete and only 5min walking from the center.
- This was really a top accommodation. Top service and reaaaally nice location. Go for it!!!
Terrazas de Salento
One of our best sellers in Salento! Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Terrazas de Salento features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Pereira is 15 miles from Terrazas de Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- We absolutely loved this place. Rooms are wonderful, warm, spacious, comfortable, cozy with magnificent views of Salento. It was raining quite heavily on two of the three days we were there so we enjoyed staying in and watching the rain from our room. The owner has done a really great job with the place, and staff is hospitable and kind. Can’t thank them enough for making our stay and experience in Salento unforgettable. Great value for money.
- The hotel was beautiful. It had a garden with a lovely view of town and it’s location is perfect to explore it. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The host was very nice and helpful, offering his advice on what to see.
- Beautiful tradition built house with fantastic views over the valley. Staff very friendly especially Yuliana she was brilliant. Her English is superb and she helped us so much with her wonderful recommendations. She also helped sort out things when our flight was delayed went out of her way to make sure we were ok. Honestly I’d stay here for her service alone.
- The hotel was beautifully made and decorated, very high quality. We loved the inner courtyard garden. The staff were very friendly and it was in a nice quiet location but handy for everything. We had some very nice conversations with our host while enjoying some fantastic breakfasts.
- Terrazas de Salento is a beautifully designed, small hotel in a perfect location. It is bar far the best option in town. The staff are all welcoming and helpful. Our room (w/ three terraces & bathtub) was spotlessly clean, comfortable and really pretty. The views are fantastic! There is communal filtered water to fill personal bottles (woo hoo!) and breakfast is quite good. They also provide fast laundry services, onsite in a quality machine/dryer for a very reasonable rate. Thank you for everything, we loved our stay!
Casa de las Dos Palmas
Casa de las Dos Palmas is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ibagué is 26 miles from Casa de las Dos Palmas, and Manizales is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A place where you feel welcome from the first second. It has this amazing jacuzzi/pool, the breakfast is great, in general couldn’t had pick a better place in Salento.
- My friends and I had a fantastic experience staying at Casa De Las Dos Palmas. After a day hiking in the gorgeous valley, there was nothing better than relaxing in the Jacuzzi. The breakfast was delicious, with eggs, freshly squeezed juice, lovely Colombian Coffee and local Cornbread. The beds were comfy with lots of pillows and the shower water was hot with a strong steady stream. The best thing was the interaction with the staff and owner, super friendly!!
- The service was superb, the room was big and clean and the jacuzzi was a real treat.
- Everything was nice, very clean and a relaxing place to stay. Also very close to the main street in Salento. There is street parking without any issues and a Jacuzzi to relax in the evening if wanted. Very gay friendly too, like all Salento, which is always nice! Thanks guys!
Very nice, big room with big shower.
Everything is very clean, and the jacuzzi is super!! ^^
Top Hotels In Las Cruces Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Cruces Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cruces Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Cruces Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!