10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Cruces New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cruces New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Cruces New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cruces New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cruces New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Cruces New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Cruces New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Cruces New Mexico:
Econo Lodge Las Cruces
Econo Lodge Las Cruces offers accommodations in Las Cruces. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 40 miles from Econo Lodge Las Cruces.
- The bed was very comfortable. The shower was excellent.
- It worked for a quick meal. Thankful that oatmeal was available!
- We were just looking for a place to lay our heads. I will say, that I thought the front desk manager on check-in was excellent – he has a way with people and made it seem more personal than ‘just business’.
receptionist Ann Marie always tried to be helpful.
Bed was comfy/
Easy access to attractions.
One electrical plug inop.
Door hard to open and close.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Las Cruces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Home2 Suites By Hilton Las Cruces offers accommodations in Las Cruces.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 43 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Las Cruces.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley
One of our top picks in Las Cruces.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Las Cruces, New Mexico hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Home of Billy the Kid and New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.Including free Wi-Fi, each room features a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.A free breakfast buffet is available to guests daily at Las Cruces Mesilla Valley La Quinta Inn. A fitness center and a laundromat are on site. Fax and photocopying services are provided.El Paso International Airport is a 1-hour drive from La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley. New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
- Good location. Nicely appointed room. Especially liked the space vanity counter.
- Very nice hotel. Bed was comfortable and the rooms & hotel were clean. Staff were friendly.
- Everything was perfect! Thank you! We had driven clear across Texas and were exhausted. We were able to quickly get a beautiful room and had a superior night’s sleep. It was amazing. Thank you again.
- The room was very clean and cozy. Was nice and quiet.
- Major mess at check in because I made reservations for one of our judges. They insisted I had to be there with my ID and credit card even though it says this is nowhere on your site. I will never place a judge at your facility again. It took hours to fix, the person at the front desk had a major attitude, and my guest that was put in there was very unhappy.
Comfort Suites of Las Cruces I-25 North
One of our top picks in Las Cruces – and a guest favorite.
Comfort Suites of Las Cruces I-25 North offers accommodations in Las Cruces.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.El Paso International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful with advice about where to eat and what to do locally. The breakfast was pretty good for this class of hotel, and my room was clean, comfortable, quiet and kind of stylish.
- Housekeeping staff was excellent. Breakfast area is nice and staff kept it well stocked. Lots of people there this weekend for a concert and staff was on it!
- Breakfast food was excellent. My first morning there wasn’t any coffee available. Good variety of foods to choose from.
- The staff was very friendly and professional, the little convenience store had a nice selection. The suite was huge and seemed very clean.
- The hot breakfast was excellent. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy (with chopped up sausage), coffee, juice, and all the other basics you would expect like cereal and fruit and muffins, etc.
Motel 6 Las Cruces – Telshor
One of our best sellers in Las Cruces! Offering an indoor pool and a hot tub, Motel 6 Las Cruces – Telshor is 10 minutes’ from New Mexico State University. Free WiFi access is available.A cable TV and an en suite bathroom are featured in all air-conditioned guest rooms at Motel 6 Las Cruces – Telshor. Select rooms offer a microwave and a small refrigerator.A 24-hour front desk assists guests at Las Cruces – Telshor Motel 6. Other facilities offered at the property include a guest launderette and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.El Paso International Airport is 33.5 miles from the property. Organ Mountain National Mountain is 30 minutes’ drive from Motel 6 Las Cruces – Telshor.
- Staff were helpful and friendly and the room was spacious. There was also a fridge and microwave, free WiFi and plenty of coffee.
- Staff was nice,pool was good,ice machine and drink machine were working good..
- Above most Motel 6’s!! Hot tub was VERY hot and relaxing. Front staff very friendly and helpful!!
- The hot tub and the swimming pool was a lot of fun!
- the room is actually roomy from what i expected and the beds are confortable…
Super 8 Las Cruces / La Posada Lane
One of our best sellers in Las Cruces! New Mexico State University is just 1 miles from this Las Cruces Super 8 hotel. It offers a daily continental breakfast, a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms are traditionally styled. Each includes a hairdryer, clock radio and cable TV with Encore movie channels. Select rooms have a small fridge.A public computer and printer, as well as free coffee are available in the lobby. Free parking is provided on site.Old Mesilla Village is 2.5 miles from this Super 8 Las Cruces/La Posada Lane and the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum is 3.5 miles away. Leasburg Dam State Park is 30 minutes away by car.
- The room was extremely spacious and comfortable. Air conditioning and tv were great and bed made it easy to sleep in.
- Good free breakfast, simple but satisfying. Parking was easy and secure. For the price I paid, it was a value and comfortable for the night. Much cheaper to book online than at the hotel.
- The staff/manager were perfect: really welcoming and extremely friendly. Special thanks to Abdul and Victor! Our room had fridge/microwave. Breakfast was simple but good.
- Bed was very comfortable and I liked that the room had a refrigerator, blow dryer and microwave. Our room was right next to the kitchen area that made it very nice. Cont. breakfast was good.
- Staff was great, very friendly, understanding and helpful
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Cruces
TownePlace Suites Las Cruces is located off I-25, 12 miles from Las Cruces International Airport. It features a heated outdoor pool, a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at TownePlace Suites Las Cruces are equipped with flat-screen satellite TVs with DVD players. In addition, every suite has full kitchen facilities, including a stove, a dishwasher and a microwave.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are also several restaurants and diners within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.TownePlace Suites Las Cruces is 40 miles from White Sands National Monument. It is 20 miles to Organ National Recreation Area where there are excellent hiking and mountain biking trails.
No reviews yet.
Lundeen Inn of the Arts
This Las Cruces guest house is located in the Upper Chihuahuan Desert of southern New Mexico. It offers a healthy breakfast, afternoon refreshments and free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Lundeen Inn of The Arts contains art created by a famous New Mexican or Native American artist. They include cable TV and a private bathroom.The Lundeen’s living room offers an 1855 German piano, Jacobean-style furniture and large paintings.Located in the historic district, Lundeen Inn is a 10-minute walk from the Downtown Mall, home to a Farmer’s Market Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
The entire place was WONDERFUL!
The art, antiques, and breakfast was wonderful.
- The owner, Linda, is very gracious and accommodating. She has great stories, too!
- Interesting art and furniture. Good breakfast. Friendly staff, maybe too friendly.
- I like the staff and the facility in general. It was not so easy to find because it is inside a compound and the entrance have a different address. But I guess if you follow the direction, it will not be a problem. lol.
- The owner, Linda, takes time to get to know her guests and we had a very pleasant visit with her after breakfast. We enjoyed conversations with other guests during breakfast. Lots of great advice on visiting Las Cruces and the surrounding areas.
- The entire place was WONDERFUL!
Super 8 Las Cruces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Las Cruces offers accommodations in Las Cruces.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- I loved the decor inside. The room was bigger than I expected and the bed was comfortable. I’ll stay here again
- There was a little guest laundry…what a nice surprise!
- very basic breakfast beds quite small, definitely not king size!
- Convenient to make a morning drive to White Sands. However, you must drive about 5-10 minutes to find restaurant options. The building is older however the individual rooms are clean and nicely furnished. Be sure to request non-smoking if that’s important, as there are smoking rooms.
- Nice location for heading straight to white sands nm. Owner opened the pool for us despite saying it was now seasonally closed, it was 90 degrees on arrival!. The breakfast had the best selection we’ve had this trip.
Motel 6 Las Cruces
Motel 6 Las Cruces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Cruces.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 40 miles from Motel 6 Las Cruces.
- Nice bed, shower.would have been nice to have a coffee pot.. I stay there for the pets.
- Motel 6 on La Posada offers numerous wheelchair accessible rooms whereas most hotels only have one or two rooms that are accessible. They are to be commended for providing multiple accommodations for those of us who use a wheelchair. Also the accessible bathrooms ate great!
- I try to stay at Motel 6 when I travel. Good value, not real fancy, but nice and comfortable. I liked the walk in shower. My wife is a smoker and this was the only motel I found that had that accommodation.
- I felt the value for what was paid was in line. It is a Motel 6 so the rooms are small and not many luxuries, but the location suited us and the room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Although sparse, the room was very comfortable. Large bathroom.
Top Hotels In Las Cruces New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Cruces New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cruces New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Cruces New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!