10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Chumberas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Chumberas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Chumberas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Chumberas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Chumberas Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Chumberas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Chumberas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Chumberas Tenerife:
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- We liked some of the staff in the Bistro. Walter and Cristan were excellent, very attentive always smiling and helpful. We remembered Walter from our last visit. Reception staff on Sunday afternoon were very nice and quick to sign us in when we arrived. The housekeeper quickly brought us an extra pillow when we asked for one.
- We have stayed here on numerous occasions. It is situated in a great location 15 minutes walk from city centre. Like the fact the hotel offers free parking subject to availability. Free water in the room is also a nice touch. Staff are very helpful.
- Very good breakfast, ennetial and clean rooms. Close to the city centre.
- Everything was excellent. We will definitely return.
- Clean standard hotel, walking distance from the port, park and pedestrian areas. Prompt taxi calling service in the early AM hours.
Hotel Las Cañadas
All air-conditioned rooms have a wardrobe, central heating, a desk, TV and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and vending machines are available at reception. The Teide Mountain is 19 mi from Hotel Las Cañadas, San Cristobal de la Laguna is a 10-minute drive from the property, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 9.9 mi away.Free parking is available nearby.
- I booked a superior room and I’m glad that we got it. Nice, comfortable and very very clean. The hotel is super if you like nature and quietness and you are traveling by car. Near the hotel there are few restaurants, and the one that is super for breakfast is named 5km. The best sandwiches that I tried it was there😀
- Everything else. Lovely little hotel with charming, renovated rooms. Good restaurants nearby.
- Excellent, clean hotel. Receptionist was extremely friendly and gave an excellent recommendation for dinner.
Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
Close to La laguna and the airport, nice location to explore the northern part of the island avoiding the big towns.
Location is perfect: not distance to La Laguna and Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Big rooms and good enviroment
Rooms at this hotel are set around an attractive central patio filled with plants. All have TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.The Marquesa’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and there is elevator access to all floors. There is a small café with live music in the evenings, and a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hotel Marquesa has a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a fitness center.This hotel is surrounded by a selection of restaurants and bars. Free public parking can be found about 1,000 feet away.
- The hotel room, the half board facility, the price so reasonable, my third visit and the hotel never disappoints, my friends thought it was lovely and that was their first experience. The location in the heart of everything.
- Very nice atmosphere and good location. Nice personnelle
- Lovely traditional hotel in the heart of the old town. Great location.
- The breakfast had a good selection, and the location was perfect – away from the touristy crowds, with excellent restaurants that offered great value nearby.
- The area was good, but there are plenty of hotels in the area that will most likely be better than this one.
Hotel Casa del Sol
Each room at the Hotel Casa del Sol has a TV, a private balcony or terrace, and a fridge. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Use of the safe is available on request for a surcharge.Casa del Sol has a reading room and games room. There are ping pong and billiard tables, and the TV lounge has satellite TV with international channels.The hotel has a buffet restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax.The 24-hour reception can provide tourist information, and the famous Lagos de Martianez Pools are 10-minute walk away.
- A value for money hotel,providing exactly what we needed, thus minizing the cost: a bed to sleep, a shower with towels,soap and a fridge. The receptionist was polite and welcoming
- The property was very clean and the staff helpful. The room had basic self-catering facilities (fridge, microwave and hob) which was a bonus. The pool was clean and well maintained with sufficient sun-beds for the number of guests. Location was good for pedestrian access to all parts of the town (as long as you do not mind the steep climb up from the town – 300ft) as well as main roads by car. Puetro de la Cruz is a good base for visits to the island.
- Apartment had lots of space and a big balcony… staff friendly and hotel clean … just a little out off town
- The location it is nice. The rooms are ok. A bit noisy but ok.
- The room was big clean and comfortable with a small kitchen inside. A lot of options in the breakfast buffet for just 5 Euro.
La Laguna Gran Hotel
At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain accommodations at La Laguna Gran Hotel also offer a seating area. At the accommodation, all rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.La Laguna Gran Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in Spanish, international and local cuisine.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 1,200 feet from the hotel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff were amazingly helpful and helped locate a piece of luggage left in a taxi.
- The hotel was a beautiful conversion of a mansion house and the adjacent tobacco factory. It was an exciting combination of old and new. There was an excellent restaurant with reasonably priced meals. None of the food was routine. The staff at reception were particularly efficient and charming.
- Super friendly staff, outstanding decor, very tasty breakfast!
- I liked the hotel and staff .my room which i asked for was the very top .near the gym .if i ever stayed again i would go for 3rd floor.also the pool is not heated.
- Bedroom modern and comfortable. Hotel reception very stylish.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- Fantastic, friendly staff. Excellent food. Good location. Not far from the Tramway. Excellent parking facilities.
- Very well placed, comfortable room, excellent bed, good breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable and the location is fine: it’s easy to get there by car, there’s a parking right next the hotel (about 7 euros per night) and you can easily walk to the city center from there.
- As a pregnant woman, the staff were incredibly accommodating and very kind.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
MC San Agustin
All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. MC San Agustin provides certain rooms with city views, and rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 900 feet from MC San Agustin. Tenerife Norte Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The staff was EXCELLENT! From Ricardo’s “hello” & thousand pound luggage carry to our room, and Albana’s awesome sweetness and local suggestions, to Juan Carlos’ 5 am breakfast to go basket to EVERYTHING we experienced – THANK YOU ALL!!
- Very nice apartment, great location, wonderfull staff, lovely breakfast
- The staff were great, really helpful and friendly. Hotel with lots of character and charm. Tasty breakfast served in a lovely courtyard.
Amazing stuff, we had an early flight and they prepared us a very good breakfast “to go”;
New clean room;
Really close to the North airport.
- MC San Augustin is an incredibly lovely place. The kindness of the staff goes beyond words, in a way that I actually miss them 🙂
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz
This hotel features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace and a panoramic terrace with views of the city.The hotel offers a top class gastrobar that serves varied cuisine and is a reference point for the most demanding of palates. The restaurant includes 2 terraces, one of them with views of the ocean.Featuring plenty of natural light, the air-conditioned bedrooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Bright Spacious Hotel, very quiet, extremely clean and good location.
- It is a classy hotel, lovely classic hotel rooms at a reasonable price. Do not be put off by being a training Hotel. The breakfast has a wide choice in an eat as much as you like buffet style plus a few basic hot additions – eggs three ways, frankfurters and sweet crepes. The fixed menu evening meal is good value if at times a little basic for a training hotel but there are other options. There is secure underground parking for 6 euros or free above ground parking.
- An excellent hotel in a a wonderfull city away from “package holiday ” type resorts of Tenerife. Restaurant food and service superb ,both for breakfast and evening.
- Comfy bed, bathtub with lots of hot water, good WiFi Connection, very clean, walkable distance to waterfront & local parks. Glad we paid for parking, it would have been a nightmare otherwise
- Very good value for a room during the carnival. Parking was safe and cost very little
Iberostar Grand Mencey
Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- The location was really good for exploring Santa Cruz and my room was just wonderful
- Beautiful hotel close to park, restaurant’s and Ramblas. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The room and garden view was excellent.Pool and food also very good.
- The location was excellent, what little contact we had with the staff was very pleasant. For some reason it did not quite feel like a true five star hotel. But we booked through Booking.com and if the same deal was on offer again we would not hesitate to stay again. One piece of advice go to the park on a Sunday morning, there is a new cafe/bar there called Strasse. great coffee.
- Everything! Ideal relaxing hotel which caters for largely business clientele with some tourists. Great for couples looking for relaxation – less so for children. Beautiful landscaped gardens and good public spaces. Get a garden room with views/rather than city and enjoy late afternoon sun from the balcony. Quiet relaxing pool and spa facilities too.
Hotel Principe Paz
The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- I try to stay at Principe Paz every time I visit Santa Cruz, and everytime it is a nice and satisfying experience.
The stay in the hotel itself was okay and the service really friendly. The main man in the dining room that took care of us during the breakfasts was a great chap – friendly, helpful and talkative.
Cleaniness was up to the par and cleaners friendly. Breakfast was so so – was exactly the same everyday and products were not of a very good quality – mostly fresh except for bacon but almost everything had this cheap taste (on the 6th days we were thinking of giving it a miss) but it was not tragic.
- Great location, would not hesitate to stay there again, highly recommended….
- Excellent location in the centre of Santa Cruz. Breakfast was better than we expected.
- perfect location in the city center, room with view, comfortable bed
Top Hotels In Las Chumberas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Chumberas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Chumberas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Chumberas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!