10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Casillas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Casillas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Casillas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Casillas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Casillas Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Casillas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Casillas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Casillas Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Each bright room at Hotel Rural El Refugio has rustic décor with handcrafted furnishings. There is air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.There is a lounge and an attractive terrace overlooking the gardens and mountains, as well as a games room available to all guests.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Tamadaba National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Fantastic location if you like beauty and views. We were fortunate with the weather and had two beautiful days for walking. The views and the unspoilt nature all around us were just wonderful. One day we were in the clouds, but we drove down to the north coast and got below cloud level. And we had a lovely day exploring. The hotel is quirky. I can understand that in cold weather it might not be the best. But in the summer warmth it was nice to be in a cool place. We watched fabulous sunsets across to Tenerife from the lounge. The breakfast was good level of continental appropriate for three star hotel. We read the reviews of the restaurant next door and did not eat there! Instead we went down to Tejada and eat at the Texada Brewery and Restaurant which was really good.
- Thank you for a very friendly and personal service.
- Very friendly service and delicious breakfast. The owners made us feel so at home…wish we had booked for longer. Fantastic location with awesome views.
- Very helpful owner/manager. Good buffet breakfast. Great location.
- The hotel is very charming, and the host quite friendly, but the property did seem a bit ran down. For the price and from the pictures I was expecting something on a different range. So that was a bit of a disappointment. The outside area is beautiful though and the location stunning, but unfortunately it was quite windy, so we couldn’t enjoy the garden area as much. There are common areas for the guests to socialise, which is really nice and free tea and biscuits.
Hotel Rural Las Calas
Blending different styles, individually decorated rooms feature characteristic Canarian whitewashed walls, dark woods and ceramic plate tiles. Each one includes a private bathroom, safe, mini-bar and satellite TV.Delicious home-made Mediterranean cuisine is served in the restaurant, where each dish is made with produce from the surrounding farms. The hotel also offers a kitchen which can be used by guests and includes a microwave, hob, fridge and coffee maker.The surrounding area offers many hiking and cycling routes. Las Palmas can be reached in a 30-minute drive, while Gran Canaria Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
- the meals eaten at a communal table with other guests were good
The dinner was lovely. You didnt have to choice, the give you the 3 course dinner. You were seated with other people at a big table, which was nice.
Staff was friendly and there was a good atmosphere.
Friendly staff, comfortable bed,safe parking, good value breakfast.
It’s a pleasant rural hotel
- De spesielle fasilitetene og uteområdet i skjermet område.
- La habitación es muy grande y el entorno muy agradable.
Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include views of the sea or mountain. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis and table tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car hire are available. Playa del Ingles is 20 mi from Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only, while Maspalomas is 21 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- This is really great place to stay and enjoy every minute there. On top of the hill with stunning views in really quiet neighborhood. Everything was perfect, from accommodation, staff, food, everything… I really recommend it, you will not regret!
The view from panoramic windows is simply awesome!!! The room is big with beautiful wooden furniture and open space bathroom.. Sorry for such details, but sitting on the toilet with such view was like a dream come true!:)) always dreamed of such panoramic bathroom with a great view!:))
Overall I loved my stay, the hospitality was great, they even landed me some clothes for golf, as I didn’t have such on me wasn’t allowed to wear jeans, thanx for that.
Paradise within paradise!! Not for the faint hearted as the views will take your breath away !! Such a beautiful property offering a home from home feel in a relaxed ambience!! The room was flawless as was the rest of the villa to include the obliging staff and delicious breakfast included !! Leif is a wonderful host with nothing too much trouble. I didn’t want to leave but will most definitely return for a glimpse of heaven !!
Thank you for everything
Excellent room facilities
- Adult only! Location! Breakfast! Owner! People who taking care! And the Dog !
Bandama Golf Hotel
Stroll through the beautiful gardens that surround the hotel and where you will find lots of native plants. You can also relax by taking a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and sunbathe on the terraces in summer. This hotel is located only a few steps away from the 1st tee of the onsite golf course. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation and to play golf.This hotel is located just 15 minutes drive away from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and 25 minutes from the airport.
- Hotel is in very nice place near Bandama crater. It is one of point of interest in Gran Canaria. Nice view to golf fields too.
- very good price for only 1 night stay. Beautiful location on the edge of the crater and the golf course. Good breakfast.
Nice golf course view, very close to volcano caldera – and these are all what hotel has to offer for guests.
There is NO restaurant to eat dinner or lunch. There is NO parking place (only unpaved road at the hotel). Bugs, cockroaches, ants in the rooms.
- perfect hide out for peace and quite, the view from the mountain is wonderful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The lounge area was comfortable and attractive. The room was quite spacious. The buffet breakfast was generous.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Not as expected for a 4 star hotel… small details like paint coming out the wall and the horrible cleaning standards of the room spoiled our stay.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Las Palmas the capital, this is the place to be and doesn’t cost the earth.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Hotel el Pino
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.Maspalomas is 22 mi from Hotel el Pino, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 mi from Hotel el Pino.
- Lovely room with huge balcony. Food plentiful and reasonably priced. Pleasant host Sebastian.
- clean and quite room. good located to the center of Teror. choice of 4 different dishes for breakfast.
- The room was very good in all aspects it was very spacious and very clean everything about the bathroom was good a nice comfy bed a television and a large balcony so you could sit down with a drink and appreciate the superb view.
- Excellent accommodation at this price. Balcony with a beautiful view.
- Large room, bathroom and balcony. Helpful staff. Good cooked breakfast.
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a mini-bar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 mi away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 mi away. Equestrian centers can be found nearby.
- The place is beautiful and quite and the staff very friendly. Perfect stay.
Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Many sights or activity within easy reach bij car. Parking spacious.
Excellent hikes just around the corner and in mountains.
- Great location to explore the Island. Adjacent to Bandama volcano for walking. Relatively quiet location with adjoining vineyard. Nice outdoor spaces and pool. Tastefully converted rooms. Free wifi.
This was our second visit to the hotel and it was even better than our first trip.The staff are a fantastic group with huge energy to please visitors.
We will return
Perfect location: quiet & peaceful, and also close to major roads (GC-1 leading to the capital or the South, GC-3 & 4 leading up toward the Tejeda region). Beautiful landscape, right next to the slopes leading up to the caldera of Bandama.
The way the hotel is built ensures the tranquility of its guests, even when a part of the premises is occupied by a party: it happened during our stay, and we had no nuisance at all.
Extremely nice, helpful and nice staff.
Hotel Las Tirajanas
Hotel Rural Las Tirajanas’s Vulcano Spa offers a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. There is also a gym and a massage service.Cars and bicycles can be rented at the hotel. Free private parking is available on site, as well as free Wi-Fi in the lobby.The bright rooms at Hotel Las Tirajanas have a private balcony/terrace or window, and a fridge. They are air conditioned during the summer months.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and bar. There is a garden with a children’s play area. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a gift shop.The hotel is less than 25 mi from the coast and airport.
- Spectacular view from balcony/room. Buffet dinner excellent value for money if you take the package offered. Great location and good facilities.
We had a great time at this hotel. Fantastic location, good facilities and helpful friendly staff.
It is ideal for walking, with routes from the hotel or via the bus service from the village, which we found to be very reliable.
Our room was a good size and comfortable and the pool area is perfect for catching the late afternoon sun over the mountain.
The food was fine- reasonably priced and plenty of it. We didn’t use the spa facilities but they looked a bit tired. So if that’s a priority for you that could be an issue.
There are some poor reviews around of this hotel, what kind of lives do these people have? It is a great hotel in a top location.
- Great location with views of the mountains all around. Swimming pool and terraces well looked after and helpful staff. A good base for walking or cycling but a long drive from the coast and beaches.
Beautiful location, very quiet, good base for hiking.
We liked the food, lots of salad and vegetables
- The ambience, buffet, rustic feel and relaxed atmosphere in this lovely hillside hotel.
Hotel Melva Suite
The suites at Hotel Melva Suite feature flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobes.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Canarian food, and there is also a bar. Outside you can find a barbecue. The property also has a large shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also hire bikes for free from reception, and the surrounding countryside is great for cycling and hiking. You can drive to Doramas Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- Spacious rooms, quality of the interior. Friendliness of staff. Food in restaurant superb.
Top Hotels In Las Casillas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Casillas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Casillas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Casillas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!