10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Casas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Bodega Pago del Vicario
Rooms at the Pago del Vicario are bright and feature contemporary décor. Each has a flat-screen TV and a desk. Some rooms offers views of the vineyard and gardens, while others face the Guadiana River.The Pago del Vicario’s restaurant is located in the property’s winery and serves a range of cuisine, including Manchegan dishes. Guests can relax in the hotel gardens, where there is a terrace.Local activities include golf, horse riding and hiking. Guests can also visit the Cabañeros and Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park, both located within 31 mi of the property. Hotel Pago del Vicario is a 10-minute drive from Ciudad Real and just 650 feet from the Guadiana River.
- We booked for a weekday, knowing that the restaurant would be closed in the evening, and had the lunchtime tasting menu with accompanying wines, which was excellent value. The room was comfortable and the location lovely. There was no food available in the evening although we could get liquid refreshment. Breakfast was fine.
- Very quiet. Bodega on the premices which you can enjoy a tour in.
- Great breakfast. There was a nice variety of options to choose from.
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del chico de recepción que se disculpó reiteradamente ante nuestra marcha anticipada. Las instalaciones son bonitas pero están deslucidas.
- limpieza, la situación, la cama era comoda, la amplitud y decoración de la habitación, el menú de la cena muy bueno.
The Guadiana has a swimming pool that is covered in the winter, as well as a solarium. There is also a well-equipped gym.The rooms are spacious and elegant, with parquet floors. All have air conditioning, mini-bar and TV, as well as a pillow menu. Some also have a terrace or balcony. Children up to 12 stay free in an extra bed.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional dishes using local ingredients.The Guadiana is close to the Ortega y Gasset park and the Quijote Museum. It is also close to the business center of Ciudad Real. The railway station is about 0.6 mi away. There is free on-site parking.
- It was all very good and excellent value for money. Lovely pool. Secure parking underneath the hotel, great for the motorbike. Good location, only a short walk to the historic centre.
- Although our stay was short, we enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly & helpful. The recommendation from the receptionist for dining out was spot on for my allergies. Thank you for that.
A genuine 4* hotel @ 50 euros/night and with free overnight parking in a large garage beneath the hotel.
Huge bathroom, with a corner bath.
BEINSports on the room TV allowed us to watch Atletico Madrid win the Europa League final. Terrific.
10mins walk into the centre of Ciudad Real.
- Really helpful and pleasant staff particularly reception. Good car park and easy walk to city centre and local park area.
- Everyting was according to expectations and employees were very nice.
Silken Alfonso X
The hotel is set in the city’s historic center and is a short walk from the Quijote Museum. Silken Alfonso X is in a pedestrian shopping area of the city.The hotel combines modern and classic design. The bathroom features Italian marble and toiletries by Javier Mariscal. The air-conditioned rooms come with a work desk and mini-bar.There is a small private car park on site, available at an additional cost and subject to availability. Access to the private car park is through a elevator. There are also 2 public car parks nearby.Limited Wi-Fi is available for free for webmail and to search for information. A premium Wi-Fi service is offered at a surcharge.
- Right in the heart of the city. All the “High Street” shops in short walking distance. Great shower. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy to access by car. Onsite Parking.
- Large comfortable room. Excellent position near Plaza Major. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Right on City Center Promenade. Parking available with easy access to hotel. Room was very clean and bright.
- This hotel is probably the best in town (or one of them). The services and facilities are accordingly nice. The double room including the bed is comfortable, not big but spacious enough for a short stay. The reception is OK, not particularly fast. Breakfast choice meets the 4-star level: At least three kinds of each of: ham, cheese, salami, fruits, cereals; multiple sweets, three hot items (scrambled eggs, sausages, fried ham), several kinds of fruit. Breakfast room is spacious. The elevator is pretty fast. Design is enjoyable. The train station is an about 20-minute walk (but it is advisable to look at the map before leaving the station). The city campus of the University is about 20 minutes on foot.
Smart, modern hotel
Decent buffet breakfast included in price
Dead central – main square was <100m
All soundproofed rooms at the Doña Carlota Hotel have heating and air conditioning. They come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The Doña Carlota’s Restaurante Roberto holds 3 Tenedores Stars and specializes in traditional regional food with a modern twist. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Doña Carlota is 350 feet from UCLM University. The center of town and Plaza Mayor are just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Easy to find. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Very clean.
Excellent value for money
Restaurant food was great
- Easy to find. The wow factor of the foyer with it’s sweeping staircase & stained glass. The inclusive breakfast was good. The room was large & the bed comfy.
A very comfortable room and the hotel was only a fifteen minute stroll from the Old Square.
The town was a little disappointing but then we were there in January when most small cities and towns can be disappointing.
- La décoration de l’hôtel dans son côté baroque et kitch
Guests at the Almanzor have free access to the hotel gym. There is a business center, a restaurant and a bar-café.All rooms are soundproofed, with a flat-screen TV. They also include a work desk, and a mini-bar is available on request.Ciudad Lineal Bus Station is only 650 feet from the Almanzor. Direct busses to the high-speed train station leave from here.The Nuestra Señora del Prado Cathedral is within walking distance, and the Santiago and San Pedro Churches are both nearby.
- an easy hotel to find on the ring road and close to the centre with parking .the property needs a bit of a face lift but was ok for the price .
La atención de las chicas de la carpeta del hotel, nos orientaron muy bien en todo y especialmente sobre lo que nos interesaba de la ciudad.
El aparcamiento privado gratis.
La limpieza e higiene.
- Nos dejaron un ventilador muy bueno, porque no había aire
La ubicación y el parking gratis
El agua caliente con fuerza
La amabilidad del personal, muy campechano
- El hotel estaba genial, el personal es excelente con un trato maravilloso. La habitación doble es más o menos pequeña pero la cama es UNA MARAVILLA es el mejor colchón en el que he dormido de todos los hoteles en los que he dormido.
Cumbria Spa Hotel 3* Sup
Set in a striking, round building, each of the attractive rooms overlooks its large lobby. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel à la carte restaurant. There is also a café-bar and a terrace.The spa is open from Tuesday until Sunday and features a sauna, beauty salon and a gym.Castilla la Mancha University is just 1,300 feet from the Cumbria Spa Hotel. The N410 Motorway is next to the hotel, while the AVE Railway Station is 0.6 mi away.
- We chose the hotel because it had a Spa and wanted to enjoy the facility. When trying to reserve they indicated that the spa was only allowed for over 12 year old children, so my child being 10 was not allowed. There was not proper information about it when reserving or in the web page so it was an extreme disappointment and if known I would have reserved a hotel nearer to the city center. The staff was not pleasant nor explained the reasoning for that but in very abrupt communication just indicated that she was not allowed.
- I think this hotel have a very good quality and a price very good also.
- Helpful staff at the desk. Nice rooms. Decent hotel with good gym and (small) pool.
- They have a great gym and spa. The menu del dia was good quality and value.
- Lovely room,lots of space, air con worked well, free parking!
Hotel Parque Real
You can get to Ciudad Real by foot in 10 minutes, allowing you to enjoy the culture, cuisine and entertainment offered. This hotel is close to the city, while offering the tranquility of an outlying green area. In its cozy restaurant, you can enjoy the exquisite dishes, made with fresh local produce.
- The bed was comfy, had a very good sleep after a lovely shower in the walk in shower which was great.
- Excellent value for money. Clean and modernised very recently to a high standard.
- Great breakfast at a reasonable price. Great comfortable rooms. What you see on the pictures is exactly what you get. Wi-Fi was good. Parked in front of the hotel. Staff was very friendly.
- The hotel was placed in a very quiet area of the city.
The staff was very friendly, and spoke English.
Our room was quiet.
The bathroom was excellent.
Hotel Santa Cecilia
The restaurant at Santa Cecilia serves tapas and specialties, including cod and lamb. All meals can be accompanied by the best wines from the region.The rooms at Santa Cecilia hotel feature attractive dark wood floors. They include a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and safe.
- We enjoyed a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. There is a secure underground private carpark.
- Centrally located hotel, excellent value with good parking facilities underground. Comfortable room with excellent facilities, helpful, mostly efficient staff.
- Lovely hotel near pedestrian area and lots of cafes and bars. Nice pool.
- We stayed in a suite. Very spacious, air con was best we ever encountered whilst away.
- Building is precious and in the heart of town. Room was very generous with many classical details. Service professional.
NH Ciudad Real
All rooms at NH Ciudad Real have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Guests can choose a pillow from the pillow menu. There is also a trouser press in every room.The hotel offers on-site parking at an extra cost. The El Quijote Museum and the Ortega y Gasset Park are a short walk away.The NH Ciudad Real restaurant offers both characteristic regional meals and modern dishes. There is also a bar-café. A business center and function rooms are available.
– clean and well kept
– close to center
– good breakfast (although not as good as in other NH hotels – we were missing the smoothies..)
– very helpful staff – lady at reception helped us order pizza delivery (not many resturants opened on Sunday night in Ciudad Real)
– underground parking at 13 euro/day – seemed OK to us
- Location, close to the park for dog walks and close to town square.
- Very convenient location, comfortable stay. Exceptional staff, especially Pilar on Reception.
- The room was small but comfortable especially the bed. I asked for an early check in and our room was ready at the requested time.
- The perfect hotel as we were travelling with our two dogs, ideal location as very close to a beautiful park and also very close to the town. Staff very friendly and helpful. Also an area available close to reception for us to sit with the dogs and have breakfast. Most hotels say they are dog friendly but really they are dog tolerant ; this hotel truely is dog friendly!
- – clean and well kept
Hotel El Molino
All rooms include air conditioning, heating, and a satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a shower.At Hotel El Molino guests will find a children’s playground. Free public parking is possible on site.Hotel El Molino is located behind the AVE Train Station and is a short walk from shops and restaurants. Puerta de Toledo is 0.8 mi away, while Plaza Mayor Ciudad Real is 0.6 mi from the property. Santa María del Prado Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away. Ciudad Real Central Airport is at a distance of 16 mi.
- The hotel is on the mam drag and right next door to a super market. We could have taken a bus for local sights, but we chose to walk, since we were close. Ciudad Real is a college town, so walking is easy if you take your time
- The room was large and clean. Although the bathroom looked old it all worked very well. The staff were helpful and the hotel bar did good tapas. Hotel is very convenient for the train station.
- The hotel was reasonably comfortable although the decor and furniture was old. It was clean and the bed comfortable. We were at a conference, so only used the hotel for sleeping.
- Very convenient location as close to train station and within walking distance to centre of town.
El trato de las personas
El aire acondicionado…colchón y limpieza
Top Hotels In Las Casas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!