10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Canas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Canas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Canas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Canas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Canas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Canas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Canas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Las Canas.
10 Best Hotels In Las Canas:
Beachcomber at Las Canas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Beachcomber at Las Canas is located in Las Canas, just 15 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Cabarete is 9 miles from Beachcomber at Las Canas, and Río San Juan is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Manor Beach Resort All Inclusive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ocean Manor Beach Resort All Inclusive offers accommodations in Cabarete, just 8 miles from Sosúa. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Río San Juan is 21 miles from Ocean Manor República Dominicana, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Big rooms. DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINKS
- The service was excellent and prompt! Food was amazing. Location is a little outside the main Cabarete area. It’s actually nice that it was a little outside the main drag because it was more serene and peaceful. But is close enough that it is walkable, though they recommend to not walk at night. There’s 24-hour security, checking for badges, which was nice.
I liked the friendly staff, drinks and food. Food was served from the menu so it gave it more quality. Drinks were awesome! I liked the room, altough there was some water leaking in the other toilet and no one came to check it (we said about it).
The beach is right next to hotel, really big plus! Although the sea is quite restless so be careful when going to swim. Anyway really enjoyable!
Swimming pool next to ocean was wonderful with a amazing view!
- The infinity pool was spectacular and provided views like no other! I was happy just lounging by the pool With view like that! The bar staff was phenomenal and was willing to make us anything we asked for and they were talkative and seemed interested in us as people too! Overall, the staff was accommodating and friendly, and while all spoke good English, they enjoyed that we knew some Spanish and could talk to them hat way as well! (Gave us time to practice!) Created a nice relationship between staff and guests. The whole place is smaller and therefore very private, like my own oasis. Beach entrance right on property with a security guard at the steps to only allow guests with wristbands onto the property (and he stays there overnight) makes you feel confident you are well cared for while on their property.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. Housekeeping services were very good, especially considering how sand gets tracked everywhere at the beach. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the menu style dining. It was very quiet at most times of the day. The two pools were very nice. One offered a full view of the ocean. There are wonderful ocean views from many parts of the grounds and from every room (it appeared to us.)
Hotel Villa Taina
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cabarete in the region of Puerto Plata Province, 7 miles from Sosúa, Hotel Villa Taina features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Río San Juan is 22 miles from Hotel Villa Taina, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Good shower, nice mattress and pillows. Excellent beach, close access to other businesses and activities.
- Rooms were very clean, nice pool and great staff. Located right on beach and center of Cabarete. During hurricane maria hotel provided us with breakfast, lunch and dinner which was awesome, outstanding job by management.
- Perfect beach and brillant kitesurf location. Villa Taina had the perfect location between surfers on one side and great Beach restaurants on the other side. Breakfast on the Beach in the hotel restaurant at fair prices.
- Food was good. Staff friendly. Close to music and restaurants. Enjoyed the entire stay.
– The location is beautiful, right on Cabarete beach
– Friendly & helpfull staff
– Daily happy hour at the bar 5-7pm
– Great pina colladas
One of our best sellers in Cabarete! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alegria offers accommodations in Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 7 miles from Hotel Alegria, and Río San Juan is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent team work, nice people awesome stress relief Jacuzzi, en pocas palabras; acojedor!
- The location was good, right next to the beach. There’s a good restaurant/bar at the hotel, Kapuy, with good cocktails and good value food
Was very close to beach and the restaurant there was excellent! Maid was very nice.
Check out Lazy Dog Beach Bar and Grill …. Great food and cheap!
- Warmly greeted. Quick fix of our faulty AC and offer to discount the night we didnt have AC. Great location, truly under a minute from the beach. Proximity to supermarket, availablility of kitchenette, friendly staff, amazing on site resto-bar…all was impeccable, super chill vibe and awesome staff and owner.
- Very friendly people there. Close to the sea. Not big hotel with many people which I like.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Kaoba is 800 feet from Cabarete Beach and one mile from Kite Beach. It features free Wi-Fi in the entire property, a terrace and a swimming pool.The variety of accommodations like bungalows, studios, rooms and apartments include air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe and a fridge. The terraces have pool views and the bathrooms have showers.The on-site restaurant serves international food and drinks. Within 220 yards, guests can find a variety of restaurants.Activities like windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing, mountain biking, scuba diving, horseback riding, and water-skiing can be arranged at Hotel Kaoba. Car rental and motorbike rental are also available.El Choco National Park is a 5 minute drive away and the Gregorio Luperon International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the property.
- ok location, quiet for the most of the time,,should have went for the bunglow
- The location is perfect walking to everywhere, no noise and vey clean and confortable.
Swimming pool is great, big and clean. Location of Kaoba hotel is perfect, very close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Hotel is dog friendly and handicapped doggies, saved from streets where they got insured, hang out at the lobby.
It’s no luxury hotel, but it’s just perfect accommodation for the price you pay.
- Good wifi functioning in the room (better than in most other hotels I’ve been). Swimming pool.
- Location is just perfect. It is in the city center, 5 minutes walk to the beach, to shop to restaurants probably even less. It’s so peaceful, I think I could sleep forever.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hotel Castillo is located in Cabarete in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 7 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 22 miles from Hotel Castillo, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was very easy to meet new people, the atmosphere was very cozy and relaxing, the staff was friendly and helpful, it’s not a crazy party hostel but in the evening guests come together and share stories on the patio. The hostel has a kitchen so you can cook your own food and store it there.
- Very great place to stay only 1 km from Cabarete, rooms, swimming-pool and all the places are great in Hotel Castillo
- After trip around the country, I returned to this hostel. Now I live here a month. And I feel at home here. I like everything: hot shower, convenient kitchen, balcony in my favorite room, cats, people, interesting evenings, parties every night on the beach. And long road with flat asphalt near the hostel – ideal place to ride on my skateboard. I can ride to the supermarket or to the beach on skateboard. This is the best place for me 🙂
- Nice quiet spot. Room very spartan, but clean. Hot water shower. Kind of like a hostel, but private room. Nice mix of friendly travellers. Shared kitchen. Swimming pool. Nice place to stay a week or so.
- The place is really amazing, very artsy and relaxing, perfect for large groups of people, rooms are comfortable and the staff is very attentive.
Cabarete Surf Camp
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located half a mile from Cabarete Beach and a 5 minute drive from Kite Beach, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and water activities like canoeing, wind surfing and fishing.The accommodations at Cabarete Surf Camp include colorful décor, air conditioning and safe. The bathrooms are private and shared.The Alis Cabarete Surf Camp on-site restaurant serves international and seafood and also offers a variety of cocktails. It has an option for vegetarians.This hotel has a surf school located at Playa Encuentro Beach and the guests can use the Kite Centre with an extra charge.The property is 4 miles from Sabaneta de Yassica River and a 20 minute drive from Gregorio Luperon International Airport.
No reviews yet.
Caribe Surf Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Caribe Surf Hotel offers accommodations in Cabarete, just 7 miles from Sosúa.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Río San Juan is 22 miles from Caribe Surf Hotel, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Playa Paraiso en Magante
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Playa Paraiso en Magante offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Yagua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 25 miles from Playa Paraiso en Magante, and Cabarete is 18 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 27 miles away.
- Away from it all, beautiful cabana right on the beach! Highly recommended, we loved our stay – so peaceful and with great service and food!
- Great place, very quiet and relaxed, great cottage and good food, nice staff. A cute local village and some restaurants within walking distance, 15 minutes by guagua to San Juan.
- Tolle, ruhige Lage mit Palmenstrand direkt am Meer! Sehr nettes, freundliches Personal. Wir hatten sehr netten Kontakt mit Wandy!
- le souper était très bon et le prix tres raisonnable. la tranquillité des lieux est a conseiller pour qui veut décrocher et faire le plein
- Las cabañas son espaciosas y las camas muy cómodas
Agualina Kite Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Agualina Kite Resort is in Kite Beach and 2 miles from Encuentro Beach. It features an on-site kite boarding school, a swimming pool and a private beach area.The air-conditioned rooms have tasteful décor, free Wi-Fi, safe, cable TV, fridge and sea views. The bathrooms are private and come with shower and hairdryer.The ocean-front restaurant serves individual choice breakfast and lunch with international food. There are also several meal options within one mile on Cabarete Beach.Guests at Agualina Kite Resort can arrange activities like wind surfing lessons and tours to Cabarete Beach. Private yoga, pilates lessons and Canadian-style massages are also available.This complex is 2 miles from El Choco National Park and a 15 minute drive from Gregorio Luperon International Airport.
- Really nice place. Very quiet and on a top location for kite surfers.
- Location is just perfect! It’s right at the kitespot! No need to go anywhere! Very polite staff
- I love the Location,and the staff also is very secure
- The staff was wonderful from the Mae to the security to the people at the front desk they spoke perfect English they were friendly they were kind a little concerned they help with all my needs including making reservations for restaurants calling ahead of places for me Help me find the supermarket it was just absolutely fantastic I will definitely go back there and always stay in their hotel
- close to nice beach, near kite school location, price
Top Hotels In Las Canas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Canas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Canas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Canas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!