10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Bovetes Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Bovetes Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Bovetes Valencia Community:
Hotel Los Ángeles Denia
Its location is unbeatable, just steps from a fine sandy beach. Among its facilities you will find a terrace-garden, a swimming pool and a beach bar and pergola overlooking the sea. Many of the rooms have balconies and views.The restaurant, located looking out to sea, offers both Mediterranean and international cuisine prepared using fresh produce.For an extra charge, guests can use the tennis courts and, health zone and gym.
- Extensive breakfast. At the beach with beds and parasols. Pleasant and cosy hotel. Denia nice city with old castle, old city and boulevard at harbour
- Amazing location and service, great breakfast, next to the beach.
- The staff were really helpful and friendly which made my stay really pleasurable.
we got lucky and found this hotel by accident on booking
com and were glad we did. spotlessly clean and i mean spotless!. staff were brilliant. friendly and helpful. breakfast is fantastic with a large buffet and lots of choice(even a glass of cava if that’s what you want for breakfast:) plenty of character unlike a lot of hotels. probably the best hotel we have stayed in.
- Lovely location. Staff friendly and helpful. Just make sure you have room with sea views.
Hotel Buenavista – Adults Only
This boutique hotel is set in a colonial-style building and offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and pool towels.The property can arrange health foor and cooking activities. Also on site you will find a paddle tennis court.Denia Castle is 9 minutes’ drive away. Alicante Airport is an hour drive from Hotel Buenavista – Adults Only.
Breakfasts were fantastic and very friendly staff.
The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and not far from Denia.
Wonderful hotel situated away from the main town but an easy taxi ride or car ride in (10 mins)
Beautiful grounds with a lovely pool that was cleaned and maintained every day. The staff were fantastic, always friendly and helpful and spoke a multitude of language’s. Cant wait to get back next year.
- I loved the peaceful location, in the countryside. Breakfast outside under the trees was pretty special. Nice pool in pretty gardens. A 15 minute taxi ride into Denia with all it’s many restaurants, bars, shops and beaches.
- Everything! Todos! The staff are incredible, the facilities are perfect and the location is stunning.
- Loved the friendly helpful staff,and all the little touches make you feel you are really being spoilt
- Breakfasts were fantastic and very friendly staff.
All rooms are decorated in an avant-garde style and enjoy a balance of minimal detailing and bold coloring. Each has a satellite TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is available at the Villamor. Guests can enjoy a drink in the contemporary-style bar and terrace. A supermarket, chemist and restaurants can be found 1,650 feet from the hotel.There are 2 golf courses within 9.3 mi of the Villamor. A diving center can be found 150 feet away and jet-ski hire is available 1,650 feet away. Private on-site parking is available, for an extra charge. Busses run to Denia from near the hotel.
- Very friendly staff, super little pool that was quiet as most guests went to the beach, which was only a couple of minutes way away.
The hotel was a lovely little boutique style hotel that was in a very peaceful location and was decorated to a very high spec which had a traditional but modern feel to it. Sitting round the pool listening to the birds sing was so relaxing, very rarely herd a car pass.
The room was very big and also had a large balcony which was very spacious and sun lit all day.
- Next to the beach. Nice garden with pool where you have breakfast.
- Value for money, ultra modern, clean & comfortable
- The hotel was in a quiet location close to a nice quiet beach. It was about a 25 minute walk into Denia town centre. The hotel, garden and pool were very stylish spacious and well designed and it was a pleasure to be there. The rooms and bathroom were light and airy with a nice balcony and plenty of space. The breakfast was continental style with lots of choice and very good. A taxi to the bus station cost 12 euros.
Daniya Denia Spa & Business
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in this well equipped hotel, take a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, or a drink out on the cafe terrace.Daniya Denia Spa & Business offers exclusive facilities, including meeting rooms for events. There is also a Spa and a beauty center.
Food was good with plenty of choice
Friendly and helpful staff
Aircon worked well in room
Hotel exceeded expectations from reading some of the reviews – good value for money
- Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Good varied buffet. Lovely large room with excellent shower which you don’t find in all hotels. Excellent pool and gardens plus a lovely patio to sit and have drinks and snack from the bar. We are looking to book again. The surrounding area is quite pretty.
- Love this place. One of my favourites. Quite and spacious and great value.
- Great location for Denia, very close to the beach & short walk to the town/port/castle. Nice pool area and bar. Lots of parking on the road. Kept very clean. Bar staff were very friendly.
- The size of the rooms were very big and a bonus of full size fridge.
- Food was good with plenty of choice
Set on beautiful gardens, Hotel Rosa features an Andalusian terrace next to the pool. The rooms and bungalows include a satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant offers à la carte dishes and serves traditional Valencian cuisine. There is also a cafeteria and drinks can be served on the terrace. Hotel Rosa has air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Supermarkets and shops can be found 650 feet away, while the nearest bus stop is just 500 feet away. The port and restaurant area known as Raset are 0.6 mi from the accommodations. The center of Dénia City is 1.2 mi away.
- Very comfortable. Room was large and nicely furnished. Staff very efficient and friendly. Only stayed one night but would recommend for longer stays.
Beautiful, family business with outdoor eating area, a short distance from a beautiful pool.
So clean, at all times. We loved it.
- Large apartment-like room with every conceivable need and the wifi worked a treat. Wonderful friendly service. Great location close to beach and varied restaurants. Free parking too. Try the Katmandu 5 minutes walk away: it’s sensational.
- The staff were very attentive, always with a smile. We had a standard room which was spacious with a balcony containing a table and two chairs. We decided to have Dinner in the hotel, which was a menu of the day, and was flavoursome, good quality, and good value. The terrace where it was possible to have a drink or eat dinner is very pleasant with grape vines as a canopy. This is a great location for couples to chillout. The hotel is in a good location, close to the beach, and other cafes and restaurants.
- A beautiful small hotel in a great location. Food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Spotless clean. Would not hesitate to recommend this family run hotel.
Hotel Noguera Mar
Enjoy direct access from the Noguera Mar to the clean golden sands and clear waters of the adjacent beach. You can also enjoy views over the picturesque bay from each of the hotel’s brightly decorated and enchanting rooms. You can even enjoy lunch and dinner as you look out over this beautiful scene.For shops, bars and restaurants, head into the nearby resort of Denià – one of the most pleasant along this popular coastline.
- This hotel is really friendly and they staff are very helpful. The hotel is straight on to the beach so it makes it a great place for children.
- The view from the balcony was really lovely. It was nice to go to bed at night and wake in the morning to the sight of the sea. The beach near the property was very long and quiet at this time of year which I appreciated. The mattress was very comfortable as was the pillow.
- Charley at breakfast was a great help and could not do enough for us. Breakfast selection was excellent and everything was fresh. Room was always immaculate.
- Friendliness of the staff, variety and quality of the breakfast, comfort of the bed, nice background music in the eating area, the sound of the sea during the night, the possibility to have a kettle in the room,… Perfect hotel for a quiet romantic getaway. There is a homey family spirit to it.
Everything’s very nice !!!
Highly recommended !!!
La Posada del Mar
Air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a mini-bar, safe and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries.La Posada has a TV lounge and restaurants can be found just a short walk from the Hotel.You can hire a car or bicycle from the hotel’s tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The nearest beach is 650 feet away.
one of the best secure town centre hotel car parks I’ve seen.—large spaces all at ground level.
- Hotel had really bad smell everywhere and then masked over with a cheap perfumes spray or floor cleaner but it was terrible you could taste it. Hotel staff didn’t inform us of any facilities, didn’t seemed interested, didn’t inform us hotel restaurant closed. Considering the price there was no milk or water to make tea/ coffee in room. No bar to sit and have a drink. Car parking in a warehouse a couple of streets away that was charged extra for. Hotel itself pretty but definitely not worth what we paid, will not be going back
- Excellent hotel in a great location. Clean with great bathroom.
- Our room was fab. Upgraded to junior suite at no extra charge
- They dropped a bottle of cava to the room as it was my birthday. I loved the rose petals on the bed and the beautiful bedroom over looking the harbour and also the village with a view of the castle. It was convenient 8 min walk to the town. I would defo stay here again
- one of the best secure town centre hotel car parks I’ve seen.—large spaces all at ground level.
Hotel El Raset
Modern, air-conditioned rooms have contemporary, minimalist décor and include satellite TV and a private bathroom.El Raset offers a buffet breakfast, and next door you will find a Pizzeria. The hotel belongs to a group of nearby restaurants, offering you many dining options.Both Alicante Airport and Valencia Airport can be reached in just over an hour’s drive. Ferries to the Balearic Islands leave from the port.
Beautiful hotel in every aspect.
Location is perfect.
- Service for breakfast was excellent and they couldn’t do enough to help, very pleasant staff
- reception – especially Gerard was great ; helped us with internet and document scanned. Room with a very nice view.
- Pleasant staff, nice, clean and well located hotel.
- Location is great for restaurants and all Denia has to offer.
- Beautiful hotel in every aspect.
All rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV with USB and HDMI connection, and air conditioning and heating are included. There is also a full bathroom with hairdryer.Buffet breakfast is included in all room rates. A parking garage is available onsite at an additional cost.The Adsubia is a short walk from the Castle. The location is ideal for travelers in transit between Denia, Ibiza and Mallorca.
- Good selection for buffet breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff. Very well located.
- Not to far from beach,cafes and resterauntes,good parking.
- Second time staying here whilst in Denia and both times everything was very nice, clean and simple, plenty of on street parking and very friendly staff
- Very comfortable hotel, very friendly staff. Breakfast included.
- Room was adequate bed comfy continental breakfast was plentiful to choose from.
Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel
All rooms at the Hotel Chamarel are individually decorated and some feature beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a TV.A continental breakfast is served in the café, or in the attractive inner courtyard. This includes orange juice, coffee, tea, croissants and toast. Eggs, and fruits, bacon, cheese, and tomato are available for a surcharge. Breakfast is served from 8:00 until 10:00.Dénia’s old town is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Chamarel, while the beaches and port are less than 0.6 mi away. Alicante and Valencia can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Beautiful boutique hotel with lovely antique features. The courtyard area was so peaceful and relaxing. We were upgraded to a superior room and it was fantastic. Recommend this hotel.
- Hotel was welcoming and comfortable. Nice features which gave it a homely feel
- Very friendly staff. Basic breakfast served in a lovely courtyard. Comfortable, large room. Excellent location. Overall, very happy with this hotel.
- It’s individuality. Lovely building in a perfect spot to explore Denia. Very kind staff who couldn’t do enough for us.
- Ultra cool. Loved the interior design. Cats were lovely. Couldn’t fault the place
Top Hotels In Las Bovetes Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!