10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Bombardas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Bombardas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Bombardas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Bombardas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Bombardas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Bombardas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Bombardas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Bombardas Andalucía:
Vera Playa Club Hotel
Vera Playa Club Hotel’s outdoor pool offers water slides, jets and a hot tub. There is a terrace with lounge chairs, surrounded by palm trees. Guests can also have fun on the mini golf course.The buffet restaurant serves a range of Spanish and international dishes. There is also a lounge bar, a pub and a summer Beach Club. Nightly entertainment is offered, and there are activity clubs for children.The Hotel Vera Playa Club is on the coast of Almería, a 15-minute drive from the center of Vera. The town and harbor of Garrucha are just 3.5 miles away.
- The whole naturist experience there is really great, relaxed and positive. Beautiful palm-sheltered pool area and the hotel opens directly on to a huge naturist beach. Everywhere kept very clean. There are quite a few bars and restaurants nearby and a small supermarket just outside. Studio apartment had everything we needed, with balcony looking down over the pool area and out over the beach to the sea. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a really lovely stay 🙂
- The staff is most friendly and helpful…the privacy of the beach is commendable…it is quiet..well maintained…our every request was taken seriously and adjustments made accordingly…great camaraderie with guests and amongst staff…must mention Gema…Alexjandro…the lobby manager…the very young intern..all actually…big cheerful smiles and supportive attitude….the entertainment was excellent…we extended our stay back to back…went for four but stayed for six days…wide choice of buffet meals…excellent sea view
- The pool was better than anticipated and room and staff were very good. One of the best aspects is the position directly onto the beach. The activities were adequate and quite fun even if you didn’t join in, but that’s not why we holiday. Reception staff were friendly and helpful and I don’t recognise other comments complaining about them. Maybe the staff has changed and improved? Will certainly return
- The staff is exceptionally helpful and go all out to meet every need of yours. We have been very very fortunate to have experienced such excellent hospitality…the ambience is very friendly…the entertainment quotient the whole day is kept high on the agenda with lots of interesting resort games and events…great camaraderie…
- Great experience. If you drive this hotel is excellent, otherwise it is a little remote however the restaurants and bars are brilliant imho.Yeah I’m really looking forward to going back next year.
Each room at Mamabels has simple, bright décor. They are equipped with a fan, TV and private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms also have a terrace.Featuring columns and arched windows, Mamabels is located in a quiet street in the Almerían village of Mojacar. You will find restaurants within 5 minutes´ walk. The beaches of Mojacar are a 5-minute drive away, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Beautiful small hotel run by the most friendly and warm owner and his partner. Continental breakfast, with home made pastries, freshly squeezed orange juice, tostadas, ham and cheese. The rooms are impeccably clean and thoughtfully presented. Our welcome could not have been warmer. Thank you Carlos. Mojacar Pueblo itself was magical, celebrating La noche romántica – red balloons, romantic music and happy smiling people everywhere- the perfect way to celebrate our wedding anniversary. A very useful bus service runs from the Pueblo to the Playa on a regular basis. We have already booked to return later in the year. ❤️
- Very clean, Comfortable bed and amazing view from the large balcony.
- Breakfast was varied and excellent, views from our terrace we’re magnificent, room was very comfortable and clean.
- The Hotel is quirky in a wonderful way retaining a Moorish feel. Rooms spotlessly clean with crisp linen and towels and very comfortable beds. Breakfast was a delight with home made pastries/cake each morning. The owner, Carlos, was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our room had a large balcony with a wonderful view to the sea and mountains while the main Plaza with lots of restaurants and bars is just minutes walk away.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Simon feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace with great views.The hotel has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a barbecue on the terrace ans a big swimming pool with nice view of the surrounding area.There is a bus stop next to the hotel, connecting you with the beaches of the Costa de Almería in just 3 minutes. Almería and its airport are around an hour’s drive away.
- Great location, lovely pool, delicious breakfast, wonderful friendly staff and excellent value for money
- The location is good plus we had a sea view as requested…the pool area is very nice but needs new loungers and some umbrellas.
- Our fourth stay here. Wonderful views from rooms, rooms are basic but very clean. The swimming pool is a bonus – and the car park certainly is !
- Good breakfast.Great setting half way between playa and pueblo.Bus stop right outside. Nice staff.
- friendly staff wonderful position full of Spanish charicter
Hotel Virgen del Mar
All rooms at the Virgen del Mar have satellite TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a terrace with sea views.Virgen del Mar is a characteristic Andalusian-style building, located in the center of Mojácar Playa.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. Regular busses stop outside the hotel, providing easy access to central Mojácar, Garrucha and Carboneras. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the region.
- Fabulous location beach front property. Hotel was a bit basic but good value and comfortable . Air con excellent much appreciated.
Nice little place with friendly staff . Rooms are a bit dated but clean ..nice breakfast .
Balcony room with a sea view is a must
- The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of hot water.
Didn’t have breakfast so can not comment on food.
- Great staff extremely helpful Jesus just fantastic helped in a crisis!!
Zimbali Playa Spa Hotel Luxury
The rooms at the Zimbali Playa Spa Hotel Luxury feature tile floors and most have sea views. Each one incs satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Hotel Zimbali Playa’s Mbali Restaurant serves buffet meals and features show cooking. There is also a bar, poolside bar and a beach club.The Zimbali Playa’s spa features a water jet circuit and offers a range of massage and beauty treatments. There is also a kid’s club, as well as giant chess and mini golf.Easily accessible from the AP7 and A7 Motorways, the hotel is within a 15-minute drive of the charming villages of Mojácar and Garrucha.
- Fantastic spa-could spend days there! Lovely room with a great garden to relax in. Great position of the hotel close to beach and nice restaurants.
- Animación, instalaciones de la piscina, gimnasio, cercanía al mar.
- La piscina con toboganes y el buffet y la animación, una gente estupenda
- Nos ha.gustado mucho!! Limpieza tanto en habitacion e instalaciones de 10!! El personal,ubicacion lo tiene todo!!lo recomiendo
- El hotel es increible, la piscina, las habitaciones, el spa, está muy bien todo la verdad.
Hotel Best Oasis Tropical
Guests can enjoy buffet cuisine and traditional Spanish dishes prepared in the show kitchen. There is also a snack bar.The Oasis features an on-site gym and an indoor swimming pool. The spa has a hot tub, Turkish baths and a sauna.The hotel is 650 feet from Mojácar Golf Course. The town of Mojácar is 3.1 mi from the Best Oasis Tropical.
- Very helpful staff on check in. Lovely view from the room, great breakfast.
- We had a good room with a sea view. Food was good with plenty of choices.
- Great pools. Good entertainment. Nice breakfast selections
- Lovely hotel, friendly staff, great location across from the beach and possibly the best breakfast buffet I’ve ever had in Spain. Definitely going back.
- Big rooms, good views and facilities (including lots of parking), extensive buffet in restaurant and friendly, helpful staff. Spa is good too.
All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental, à la carte or Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Marazul.Vera is 9 miles from the accommodation, while San José is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent during our stay except for the breakfast.
- Lovely hotel with nice pool . Rooms clean staff friendly. Beach lovey across the road and hotel very easy to find. Food was good in hotel bar too .
- hotel location very good, staff-bar-reception-restaurant and room 10 out of 10-for a 2 star hotel.great value. very clean at all times.
- Old style property. Spacious room with twin beds, long settee and sea view, large kitchen with large refrigerator, microwave, toaster, small electric kettle and one hot plate. Quite sufficient for two, utilities in the room in good order. WiFi good. The sea view windows are fitted with door like hinged shutters excluding the heat, road noise and presumable night noise from the beach club across the road. Hotel has only 20+ rooms and was quiet being off season(midweek,midMay). If returning to Mojacar no hesitation to stay here again
- Such friendly staff could do enough for us . Definitely go back.ex
Hotel Adaria Vera
Each room offers seasonal air-conditioning, free WiFi, a terrace, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has 2 swimming pools for adults, and a separate children’s pool. Adaria Vera also offers a bar, shared lounge and a games room. There is an on-site entertainment program during summer months.Mojacar is 6.8 mi from the property, while Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within an hour’s drive. Almeria Airport is an hour from Hotel Adaria Vera by car.
- Big room, comfortable mattress, breakfast OK (variety of food so-so, room cooled down too much)
- Great location. Room was very clean and comfortable with great views.
Room spacious and comfortable bed. Very clean.
Breakfast was fine
- Rooms comfortable, lovely balcony view to the sea.
- Good parking in May, excellent view from terrace, clean and high quality building, early check, excellent staff.
ALEGRIA Palacio Mojacar Adults only
Each room has air conditioning, as well as a satellite TV and a telephone. A paid safe and mini-bar are also available. Private bathrooms include a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.ALEGRIA Palacio Mojacar has a bar and restaurant. There is also a spa and a sauna where guests can relax. Staff at the 24-hour reception can organize a shuttle service for an extra cost.Club Marina Golf Mojacar is 2,650 feet away. A selection of shops, bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes´ drive. Mojacar is 3.1 mi away and Almeria is 1 hour by car. Almeria Airport is 51 mi away.
- The staff from the minute we arrived where first class.MISHA on the reception desk was at all times, first class. We stayed an extra day during which we had to change rooms. MISHA arranged this with great help at all times during this move.
- The staff are very friendly and professional. Hotel very clean, bright, modern and luxurious. Good choice of tasty food every day and everything replenished quickly. You can have cava with breakfast if you wish! Just a lovely place to stay……We will return!
Food in general good however not a large choice. After a week or more it would be very repetitive. My wife was taken ill and the professionalism of the reception staff was amazing. They also offered to pay any taxi costs from the hospital to the hotel which was a 40 minute journey. For us comfy beds so we slept well. All the toiletries
you need and plenty of very hot water.
- Lovely hotel with added touches which makes it stand out from the rest of hotels we have stayed in. Welcome drink on arrival, fruit available on the reception desk, cold fruit water table to help yourself to. A very nice sweetie bar for the big kids.
- It meet all expections and provide an excellent service from the moment we arrived until we left. Would certainly visit again.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and snorkeling. Águilas is 19 mi from Avent Verahotel, while Agua Amarga is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- It is so good located. easy to move around the area.
- The hotel was fantastic value for money. Our room and bathroom were spacious and comfortable and the breakfast included was very good It was served to us by a very nice waitress and the menu was varied and the coffee was excellent.
- Spotless clean and the staff were extremely helpful rooms cleaned every day to a very high standard
- Fantastic staff, brilliant room, excellent breakfast.
- Really nice place to stay. 1 of 2 options in Vera and we have stayed at both. We will most certainly be staying at the Avent Hotel next time we visit.
Top Hotels In Las Bombardas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Bombardas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Bombardas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Bombardas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!