10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Almunias Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Almunias Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Almunias Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Almunias Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Almunias Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Almunias Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Almunias Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Almunias Aragon:
Hotel Casa Tejedor
Casa Tejedor’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a rustic décor. All are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Bathroom amenities are included.The restaurant serves home-made dishes and offers a wide selection of Somontano wines. There is also a bar and terrace with mountain views.Casa Tejedor can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including canyoning, hiking, rock climbing and horse riding. Guests can also book excursions through the guest house. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.
- We loved this hotel! We felt really really looked after and enjoyed everything about it: comfortable, clean room; delicious food; friendly welcome and all-round fabulous hospitality! We came here to go walking and the surrounding area is stunning.
- Very nice hotel with good restaurant, limited breakfast.
Finding this hotel was very easy since it overlooks the Main Street in the small village. The building is beautiful and exactly as the photos online show. I was impressed with the size of the room which was larger than a typical room in Europe. The beds were very comfortable! We enjoyed having air conditioning in the hottest time of summer for this region. The view from the room was very nice. The room felt very fancy for the price as well since this is a newer hotel.
On our second morning we at breakfast at the hotel of eggs and jamon, which was excellent!
We learned that this is a family-run hotel and that we were being served by the owner.
- What a gem! We liked everything about Casa Tejedor. The room was very large and clean. Lorenzo, his son and all the staff were lovely and very accommodating. Breakfast was nice and fresh and dinners were amazing. We weren’t expecting the food to be so good but it really was exceptional. The pool is also very nice and well-kept. We were visiting to go canyoning with Expediciones which was just a short drive away; a perfect location. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Very confortable hotel with super friendly people for which nothing is too much to serve you. Close to Rodellar for hinking in beautiful Sierra.
Hotel Era Conte
Decorated in neutral tones, rooms include a private bathroom and free WiFi. Three of the rooms also feature a balcony with views of the surrounding countrysideThe restaurant at Era Conte serves a buffet breakfast and traditional homemade meals. The restaurant also offers a furnished outdoor terrace and views of the Sierra de Guara Mountains.The Era Conte Hotel is located in the province of Huesca, at the foot of the Pyrenees. It is 19 mi from Barbastro and 62 mi from Zaragoza.
- The hotel was in an incredible location and the owners and staff were absolutely lovely, providing us with tips of where to visit in the location and even finding a relative who could translate into English for us. The home cooked food was delicious. We will definitely be back.
- The owner of the hotel was so lovely! It was like going to visit your own grandmother. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the village is so peaceful, it was like a dream.
Nice & big room with clean specious bathroom.
Lovely, breakfast with fresh local products.
Beautiful view from the window and from breakfast/dinner terrace.
- Su situación, la tranquilidad, la amabilidad de Marisol y ese bacalao con chanfaina que nos cocino que estaba espectacular.
- situation geographique exceptionnelle. Calme absolu. Cuisine familiale excellente
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
Most rooms at the Santa María de Alquezar open onto a balcony and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a phone and a work desk.The Santa María has a library, a bar and a tour desk, where you can arrange hiking and canyoning trips. A cash machine is available on site.Set within Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, the Sierra de Guara Mountains and the Somontano Wine Region are within easy reach of the Santa María. The local area has many prehistoric sites and is also ideal for adventure sports, which can be arranged on site.
The location is great and staff very helpful
Nice room with view over the Valley
- Welcoming, comfortable with amazing views. Well worth the trip to find it.
- Perfectly happy with the whole thing, pet friendly and more than adequate breakfast. although the hotel lacks it’s own parking site there is adequate parking a few minutes away. abundant places to eat nearby also.
- Ugo was superbly helpful in getting us settled and comfortable. He went out of his way to get us what we needed. The breakfast was sensational and the staff was great and friendly. The views are amazing!
- The room and hotel although small are very nice. The bed was very comfortable.
- The location is great and staff very helpful
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Great position in the town and lovely swimming pool.
- Beautiful historic town brimming with character. The parking is behind the hotel – do not drive Under the archway but go further up the hill then turn right into the car park. The Receptionists are charming. Lovely hotel and very nice pool with nice sun beds and shade when you need it. Our room was very comfortable with a nice balcony looking out over the town. Breakfast is huge! Lovely. I certainly would visit again.
- Great hotel, with fantastic views of the town from some of the upper floor rooms. The pool is lovely, excellent breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. The under cover parking for our motorbikes was great.
- Location was great, room was clean and beds comfortable. The hotel’s recommendation to eat at Casa Pardina was spot-on…one of the best meals of our trip.
This is a stunning hotel in a beautiful location.
The hotel has been tastefully decorated to a very high standard and the view over the small town from our balcony was fantastic.
The room was large and very comfortable with a lovely bathroom.
Breakfast was extremely good and the staff are very helpful and friendly.
We had a wonderful stay in this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it.
Hostería de Guara
Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on vacation at this hotel. Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets. Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- Everything about it was excellent–the room, meals, view, service–highly recommended for those who enjoy being off the beaten path,
- Air conditioning, best pillow ever.staff great.small hotel quiet great pool
Accueil au top, Hôtel très agréable par sa situation géographique et ses installations. Chambre spacieuse et propre, avec une petite terrasse.
Coté resto, un menu à 20 euros très compétitif avec des produits locaux de qualité et bien cuisinés, un coté snack propose des plats simples et bien faits.
En résumé.. un très bel endroit perdu au milieu de nulle part, un petit paradis !
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
- Beautifully renovated small hotel in a picturesque village. Very comfortable room, bathroom well appointed, very quiet. Excellent, delicious breakfast with a very good selection. Car park very close to hand.
- el hotel esta muy bien, pero lo mejor es el desayuno. estupendo.
At the inn, all rooms have a patio. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain accommodations at Bilanayur also feature a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Huesca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Aínsa is 21 miles from the property.
- La atencion del personal muy buena. Muy atentos y amables. El silencio del establecimiento lo convierte en un lugar propicio para descansar y desconectarse.
- Ell silencio a la hora de dormir, tranquilidad y cama cómoda
- Un accueil chaleureux, des hôtesses attentives à notre bien-être, un calme parfait. Un logement extrêmement propre.
Ein ganz besonderer Ort, sehr malerisches, romantisches Ambiente.
Die Gastgeberin hatte auch ein besonderes Charisma und war ein sehr warmheriger Typ.
- Crusanes no existieron porque el desalluno solo cafe con leche y tostadas y frio todo
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Fantastic hosts, rooms have there own style, great location for Alquezar
- What a wonderful host Migel is!!! We loved the whole experience of Hotel La Posada de Lalola- from the beautifully creative decor of the Hotel and restaurant to the beautiful grounds and garden to relax in. We ate dinner at the Hotel both nights as it was such great value and quality. Would love to return- thankyou Migel
- Very authentic and charming little place. Felt very homey. Very tranquil and relaxing.
- The hotel is a beautifully restored building and in a quiet village. Our room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The hosts are helpful and friendly and the home cooked evening meals were well presented and delicious.
- Welcoming staff. Comfortable room with real designer touches…..nice art and a vase of fresh red poppies was a lovely touch. Good restaurant linked to the hotel (albeit the ‘no choice’ menu might not work for fussy eaters!).
All rooms are elegantly decorated, with classic furniture. They feature a seating area with armchairs, a dressing table or a desk, and flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating are available in all areas.The property is set within Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve, and activities such as canyoning, rock climbing, and potholing are widely practiced in the area. You can also visit Colegiata de Santa Maria Church or Castillo Colegiata Castle, both a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Very comfy bed, views from bedroom, breakfast on our own balcony overlooking the valley, watching eagles soar above us, atmosphere in the town (safe, friendly, magnificent views, rustic charm). Walking the Rita de las Paserelas, although it is quite difficult to get down to the river bed; and the St. Joan sardine fest on Saturday evening
- Very helpful and friendly staff – beautiful room with verandah looking out at superb view
- The views were amazing. Beautiful room and great bathroom – lovely shower and bath. Super comfortable bed. We loved the little town of Alquezar and this hotel was right in the center.
- Parking difficult if disabled but everything else wonderful
- The room was nice, very clean, big enough and with a wonderful view. The parking is safe but you need to walk about 200 meters to get to the hotel.
El Lagar del Vero
El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
El lagar del vero is the best location to do trips in Sierra de Guara: Alquazar (20 minutes), small shop in Adahuesca (10 minutes), Bierge (20 minutes), etcetera. The owners are always very friendly & helpful and they have a lot of information about things to do in the area. The rooms are comfy (we even had a bubble bath without knowing 🙂 ) and clean. The breakfast is basic, but it contains everything you need (bread, yoghurt, homemade jams, cheese, etcetera).
One small note: you should speak French/ Spanish but that’s the case in entire Huesca 🙂
If we would visit Sierra de Guara again, we would definitely stay here.
The rural setting, rooms decorated very tastefully.
Bathroom with a large window.
- Atención amable. Ambiente rústico. Habitaciones, comedor, etc..
- Los mini-bocadillos del desayuno. La tranquilidad de un pueblo pequeño. A pesar de estar cerca de la carretera, las habitaciones dan detrás y son muy tranquilas.
Top Hotels In Las Almunias Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Almunias Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Almunias Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Almunias Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!