10 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Aguas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Aguas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Aguas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Aguas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Aguas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Las Aguas Tenerife:
Route Active Hotel
Each room is equipped with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in all rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as hiking, cycling and paragliding. The hotel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 mi from Route Active Hotel.
- The breakfast surpassed all expectations, I haired when I saw it. Staff were extremely helpful especially Roberto. I loved that you could buy the essentials in the small shop. Also loved the late check out.
- Great hotel, modern style, friendly staff (5+ help-readiness), good breakfast, nice views and casual atmosphere. My type of a hotel
- Perfect quiet location. We had a lovely room with a fantastic view över the Hills and sea . Breakfast was superb with high quality ingredients. Nice and well-kept garden.good pool.good gym
Everything! The place was really so much better than expected, I loved it 🙂
The rooms are so nice and well furnished, the bathroom was great, the pool area is nice and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Staff is super friendly, absolutely recommend!
One more note reg parking: I liked that they honestly communicated not to have parking (many places here say they do when they actually don’t), still I was worried about finding a free spot when arriving back later in the evening. But no worries, within short walking distance there are plenty of parking spots.
Loved the breakfast, healthy options and awesome chia pooding ? Everything was nice and bright… just stayed two nights. Very good options for travelling the area but maybe not for staying at the hotel with kids many days but as a couple we would.
Also the gym was good, much better then I expected.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodations includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Aparthotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 mi away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 mi away.
- Well located, great view, nice place , for sure visit again
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Excellent breakfast buffet, optional dinner buffet at € 10 p.p.
8 times a day bus service to downtown Puerto de la Cruz
- good location and great value for money. also free wine at dinner was great. staff very helpful
- The room itself was clean and comfortable. The pool was large with plenty beds.
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
- Value for money. Close to all amenities. Hotel staff kindly arranged an early breakfast so that we could join a tour group. Live music and big screen for the soccer. Self service laundry was a bonus.
- the hotel was very close to destinations like LoRO park, beaches, and bus stations. they also arranged an excursion to tiede for us. the room was clean and comfortable…the reception staff were super helpful..breakfast was super good….you cant complain
- Location was great. Beside Lori parque. About 5 min walk to beach and bus station, and the town. Lots of nice restaurants around. We could see the playing field from our balcony. My husband enjoyed watching them at practice. The hotel was being done up. They were doing a good job. Breakfast was excellent.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful! We liked the entertainment every night !
- Clean and functional rooms. Lots of hot water. Comfy beds. Excellent food options.
Located where the beautiful Orotava Valley meets the Atlantic Ocean, the Marte features a wonderful, picturesque setting. Enjoy the stunning views of Tenerife’s huge extinct volcano, the Teide, from the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool. This pool is almost always bathed in the year-round sunshine for which the Canary Islands are famous.Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the hotel’s gym. Here you will also find a sauna and massage services to help you relax, as well as an on-site buffet restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner.Free WiFi is provided in common areas. Hairdryers can be obtained at the reception as well and are free of charge.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- The staff is so friendly!! And the location is great!!
- Very nice place, kind and helpful personal, the location is central, terrace and swimming pool on top of the building, with astonishing view, perfect if you want to relax at the hotel, but also very good if you want to see the surroundings. In the neighbourhood there are many restaurants, beside the one of the hotel itself. If you book only breakfast, you can get it also very early, which is perfect if you want to drive away even before sunrise. In the evening is dancing evening in the hall of the hotel 🙂
- The hotel was clean and comfortable hotel and had a well-appointed lobby. The staff were friendly and helpful. Although I had not booked a meal plan option, I was able to buy breakfast at the hotel for just 5 euros. The breakfast buffet had a great selection of food. The dining room did fill up some mornings but, actually, that just added to the good atmosphere during my visit. The hotel is conveniently located close to the centre of Puerto de la Cruz. It is also close to the Bus terminus which makes it easy to go places in Tenerife
- I liked mainly the location and the good breakfast:)
- Bed very comfortable, the restaurant was very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was excellent.
Hotel Rural Casablanca
Located on the slopes of Barranco Ruiz at an altitude of 1969 feet, the hotel offers magnificent views of Mount Teide and the ocean, and is composed of several beautiful, renovated 18th century Canarian houses.All rooms include a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Other facilities include, an on-site bar, a pool, and babysitting service at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as table tennis.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Rural Casablanca.
- It`s good place, where you can relax without internet, phone signal, good restaurant in walking distance. But it`s definitely not 4 stars hotel.
- The hotel was in the middle of nowhere. Even our navigator app had a hard time getting us there and back out. However, the route was great fun, with narrow, super steep streets through small villages. We stayed only one night and as it was a rainy, chilly day, didn’t visit the covered pool area, which did look cozy. The service was first class even though the two ladies had their hands full serving the restaurant guests. The room was good sized, with interesting old fashioned furniture. Great views outside, except for the cloudy weather.
- The bedroom was very nice, clean and traditional. Nice and helpful staff.
- The location is great, I reach it with Google Maps, a lovely place in a quiet village. Breakfast was delicious for us.
Sweet helpful kind personal
We loved the place
Hotel Elegance Miramar
Built on the site of a former 19th century country-house, it offers casual comfort in a relaxing environment amid colorful subtropical gardens, yet close to the town center.The Miramar’s buffet Restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Canary Island dishes. Breakfast is available from 07:30 until 09:30.The ideal place for those who wish easy access to the variety of options Puerto de la Cruz has to offer, but still want to ensure a relaxing and peaceful vacation base.
- The buffet was appalling.The bar service was worse than appalling.This was all inclusive until 10.pm.The drinks including spirits and mixers were served in a small plastic glass and the barman refused to add a slice of lemon to a gin and tonic until after 10.00 pm when you had to pay.There was an added bonus of a glass!!The hotel is generally very tired.I am a resident in Teneriffe and often stay in hotels here for short brakes.This was by far the worst one I have ever stayed in.The final straw when comparing prices for the two night stay with the rest of our party (There were 18 of us on a golfing trip) The average price was in the region of €80 for the two nights.I was charged €168.The reception staff would not help and said I would have to take it up with who I had booked with.I will be contacting booking.com seperately
- staff were friendly . the breakfast was as I would expect. I always found the towels and room to be clean . In all if the price was right I would come again. I come to Tenerife twice a year and have stayed with elegance several times
- the food was good managed to park in hotel grounds
- Good location, good breakfast, nice view to the mountains and ocean.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this large hotel which was really good value for money. It has a superb location above the bustle of the town and most attractive gardens and swimming pool with other facilities in the grounds. Our room had a lovely view over the town and bay. For the price of half board the selection of food at the buffet was much more comprehensive than anticipated, even including wines and juices.
Hotel Sun Holidays
Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 mi from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
- Basic hotel very clean and ideal location will go again
- The location is great, closed to playa Jardín and to the historic centre. Clean room.
- Large comfortable room, daily maid service, central to main areas, perfect for our dog.
Hotel is nice, but could really do with a lot of T L C.
The staff are lovely people and can only work with what they have?
Pedro is one nice young man, he is ever helpful and kind nothing was to much trouble for him.
Well done senior Pedro?
Thank you for a great 21 days.
From G and B .
- Great location close to all main points of the city. Nice new interior. Good facilities as for the price.
Rooms at this hotel are set around an attractive central patio filled with plants. All have TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.The Marquesa’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and there is elevator access to all floors. There is a small café with live music in the evenings, and a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hotel Marquesa has a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a fitness center.This hotel is surrounded by a selection of restaurants and bars. Free public parking can be found about 1,000 feet away.
- The hotel room, the half board facility, the price so reasonable, my third visit and the hotel never disappoints, my friends thought it was lovely and that was their first experience. The location in the heart of everything.
- Very nice atmosphere and good location. Nice personnelle
- Lovely traditional hotel in the heart of the old town. Great location.
- The breakfast had a good selection, and the location was perfect – away from the touristy crowds, with excellent restaurants that offered great value nearby.
- The area was good, but there are plenty of hotels in the area that will most likely be better than this one.
4Dreams Hotel Chimisay
Functional rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a work desk. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The roof terrace has views of the ocean and the surrounding mountains, and there is free WiFiavailable. A bicycle rental and car hire are also available.The property offers a buffet breakfast for an extra charge.The 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is just 2,800 feet from Playa Jardín Beach. There are many shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- Location, staff, pool and smoking area….. I had to leave 2 days early and the staff have given me 2 days free to use in the future …. Perfect
- Friendly and helpful staff, cleanliness and the pool at the roof top
- This hotel was excellent value for money,clean,spotless staff were very conscientious,breakfast was very good and a wide selection to choose from,situated in the heart of Puerto del la Cruz, surprisingly very quiet,
- The property was located very close to the main square – perfect for checking out the resort.
- Excellent staff and clean accommodation, good valve.
Hotel Best Semiramis
Each air-conditioned room at the Hotel Best Semiramis has simple décor with parquet floors. All accommodations has satellite TV and a mini-bar.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean and international cuisine in the Semiramis’ buffet and à la carte restaurants. There is also a poolside bar.The spa features a hot tub and sauna, and massage is available. There is also a gym.The center of Puerto de la Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from the Semiramis, while Lago Martiánez Beach is 0.9 mi away. Teide National Park and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached within an hour by car.
- Rooms were very nice, lovely sea view from balcony and beds were comfortable. Complimentary drinks in to fridge and little bags of candy left for the kids were nice touches.
The room was very clean, great veiws and room very spacious and also a good size bathroom.
And beds comfortable and all the staff helpful but the restaurant staff under pressure!
- The room is the best we have ever stated, the view from the balcony is much more than fantastic, the staff is friendly and the food is good. We liked the hotel very much and in case we visit Tenerife again, we’ll try to book this hotel again.
- nice view, good breakfast and dinner buffet, not so expensive drinks, most staff was very nice and helpful
- Rooms are good, not too spacious but look modern, staff is friendly, great ocean view especially when you are on the upper floors , clean , nice gym. Food was good, not 5* good but still ok. The hotel is really big 18 stories tall, so have in mind that it will be crowded especially during meal time.
Top Hotels In Las Aguas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Aguas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!