10 Best Hotels To Stay In Larraga Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Larraga Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Larraga Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larraga Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Larraga Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Larraga Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Larraga Navarre:
Hotel Rural el Castillo
Hotel Rural el Castillo’s rooms feature tiled floors and a small balcony. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom, some with a spa bath. Breakfast is available, and the on-site restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with bath tub or shower, a small living room and a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining table and chairs.El Asador restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including grilled meats and fish. There is also a café, disco-lounge and a terrace.Staff are happy to provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area. The medieval towns of Puente La Reina and Estella are within 20-30 minutes’ drive of El Castillo hotel.The hotel is adapted for wheelchair use.
- Big room with a terrace and amazing views over the countryside. Extremely helpful staff, esp. english speaking waiter who helped us with booking next accomodation and a taxi with difficult destination in the middle of nowhere.
Great views from our hotel room overlooking the village and surrounding mountains. The owner doesn’t speak English but we managed to get by and had a lovely evening meal. The prices where a bit more than we were used to in northern Spain, but the views made up for it.
A real plus was that the owner locked up our motorbike in a secure area.
Friendly welcome even with our very poor Spanish! Great room and lovely food in the evening.
- We had a wonderful 2 night stopover and wished it had been longer. Clean and comfortable. Had two good meals in the restaurant with stunning views,,so,peaceful. Used the pool twice which was a bonus.
- The location of the hotel gave commanding views of the village and surrounding country side
Hotel Villa de Larraga
The heated rooms feature parquet flooring, soft lighting and balconies with scenic views. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Hotel Villa de Larraga, which features a restaurant serving traditional and contemporary cuisine of Navarra. There is also a bar and room service is available. The hotel also has function rooms suitable for weddings and other celebrations.The historic towns of Tafalla and Estella are within 20 minutes’ drive of Villa de Larraga, while San Sebastian can be reached by car in 1 hour 30 minutes. Free on-site parking is available.
- La limpieza y el magnífico trato del personal, son súper amables y están muy pendientes de nosotros.
- El hotel está impecable. Ninguna pega que poner a la habitación; limpieza, calefacción, amplitud, cama cómoda. Parking en el subterráneo. En este sentido, perfecto.
El trato del personal inmejorable. La situación perfecta para visitar alrededores.
Aparcamiento privado sin necesidad de reserva.
- Muy buen menú, trato familiar, pero respetuoso. Habitación correcta
La habitación y baño estaba muy bien, incluso con terraza
Se puede viajar con mascota sin coste adicional
El pueblo está bien situado para visitar al Zona Media de navarra; Estella, Puente de la Reina, Artajona, Tafalla, Olite, Pamplona, etc.
El hotel tiene garaje propio con acceso al hotel.
Sercotel Hola Tafalla
Each bright, functional room at the Hola Tafalla includes wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hola Tafalla’s restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also an on-site snack bar with an outdoor terrace. Room service is available on request.The Hola Tafalla is located in the AR-2 district of Tafalla,just 1,650 feet from the town center. The charming historic town of Olite is 3.1 mi away.
Overall a very good experience given our expectations.
The entrance/footpath was it’s poorest aspect, and while we parked right in front, it was a taxi stand.
Food was good but menu card needs serious rewrite- my wife had “goldfish”, but it was Breem.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable and very easy to park. We ate in the restaurant as there was not much around the hotel and the food was excellent and very reasonable. The set menu was 20euros and it included wine and water
- perfect Spanish quality hotel, easy to park, and a short distance from the main route.
- Clean comfortable hotel. Excellent staff. Very reasonably priced good evening meal and wine.
- Fantastic location, clean and modern hotel. Great facilities and great value for money.
- Overall a very good experience given our expectations.
The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
- Spotlessly clean room. Very efficient staff. Lovely buffet dinner. Great Camino location.
- The front desk staff is very warm and friendly. Elevator!! (We had luggage transported so not to drag it upstairs is a big plus) The rooms are clean and compact. The outside bar near the Alburge side of the property was awesome.
- Well located when walking the Camino. Quiet sleep. Good evening meal… buffet
- Location was good, nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Food was ok
- As there were 3 adults in our group We opted for a superior family room in this hotel and it was just beautiful. Large bright room with a king sized double bed and 2 single beds . We even had a small tepee and an art easel. The lady on reception was very helpful and for weary travelers it was an oasis. There was also a washing machine and dryer available.
The Beratxa’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food such as grilled and roast meat. There is also a good selection of local wines and tapas at the bar.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside.With good access to the AP-15 Motorway, Hotel Beratxa is a 3-minute drive away. The hotel offers private parking.
- Great location close to the centre & good restaurants
- Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms and public areas good location to town square
- Had covered parking for motorcycle, hotel very central to town. Food and drink very reasonably priced.
- Un hotel céntrico, agradable y sencillo. Recomendable.
- The patio by the river was so peaceful and picturesque. The evening meal was great and the breakfast too. This place is a gem and i will be back.
Hotel El Cerco
The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- We arrived by bike. A cold Lenin drink at check in is what you need. Clean , spacious, stylish and cool rooms. Great value for money.
- Beautiful clean room, good shower, hairdryer. Stayed here while doing Camino, bags were in our room when we arrived. It is centrally located with plenty of restaurants around.
- Lemonade on arrival. Very clean and modern little hotel. Rooms great we slept very well. AC too.
- girl on reception very nice ..shower and bed excellent
- Great location. Staff owners, were very helpful with advice about day hiking on the camino and on other local attractions to visit. Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Breakfast was very good with freshly squeezed orange juice.
Hotel Merindad de Olite
The hotel is set among the remains of a Roman wall. There are many historic monuments within walking distance.The building of the Merindad de Olite includes attractive wood and stone. There is a lounge and a dining room, both with a fireplace. The hotel offers a variety of wine-tasting activities.Private parking is available on site, at an extra cost. The nearby AP-15 Motorway offers access to Pamplona, 20 miles away.
- Great location. Lovely to choose wine from the bodega to have with dinner. Excellent set menu.
- A lovely hotel in an excellent location. Good size well equipped room. Friendly staff and an unexpected excellent restaurant serving very good food. No on site parking but free public parking very close by so not an issue. The town is easy to walk round and the palace is superb, well worth a visit.
It was easy to find, adjacent to the Parador. The hotel owner was very friendly. The room was comfortable, and at last a hairdryer that you don’t have to hold down the switch for it to work.
We had a super meal in the restaurant. Both hotel and dinner, were exceptionally well priced.
Breakfast, for a change was not buffet style, but very plentiful, good freshly squeezed orange juice, scrambled eggs , lovely croissants, toast and good coffee. There was a beautiful terrace on the roof, with lovely views.
- Very helpful host, despite the language problem. The hotel is on the first floor and above with the restaurant on the ground floor, fantastic terrace on top of the building. Would recommend booking if you want dinner as the restaurant is quite small and we had to be “fitted in” as most of the tables had been booked, but maybe that was because it was a Sunday. Interesting menu with 3 starters, all of which arrived one after the other (would have prefered just one starter!) followed by our choice of main and pudding. Very interesting town with lots of historic and interesting buildings.
- The position of the hotel is fantastic. There is private parking if required, or you can park in the public car park just around the corner. The rooms are tastefully decorated and there is a sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy a drink from the well stocked fridge. The staff were wonderful, especially our friendly man on reception, who helped us with everything we needed even though our Spanish was not very good. Olite is a magical little place, and a night or two in the Hotel Merindad de Olite is highly recommended.
Hotel Garcia Ramirez
The establishment is in the heart of the region of Navarra and boasts easy access to Pamplona; you can get there by the highway in 20 minutes.This is the perfect place whether you are booking a business trip or vacation. It offers practical and functional rooms adapted to your needs. In this medieval atmosphere, you will have plenty of opportunities to sample the exquisite cuisine.
- We had a “suite” which had a covered terrace overlooking the castle and Plaza Carlos III. which was wonderful
- Location, staff, onsite restaurant/bar/cafe.
- Very cute hotel in an awesome location! We traveled there by bike and they had a safe place to store our bikes for the night.Very much appreciated!
- Fantastic location! Comfortable beds, very well working airco!Great terrace!
Great location in lovely town square with free parking nearby. Friendly staff didn’t speak English but we got by.
Restaurant attached was reasonably priced and food was better than expected, as it is more of a café than a restaurant.
The property offers free services for pilgrims such as bicycle parking, a basic bicycle repair kit and bicycle-wash area. They also offer a free sewing kit and bath salts.This stylish hotel has modern design and is 100% self sustainable, with solar panels and hydroelectric installations that generate all the energy that is consumed.Tximista features a pleasant, furnished terrace over looking the gardens. Local activities include hiking, fishing and visits to local vineyards.The property includes a restaurant, room and laundry services and free WiFi throughout. There is free parking.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, free parking, very close to a great supermarket!
- Our room was air conditioned which was very much appreciated as it was particularly hot outside.
- The bed was very comfortable … and the staff were helpful
- We requested a view of the garden/river, which was very nice even from the 5th floor. The room is spacious and modern; nice big windows. Both people at reception (woman from Russia, man from Vitoria) were kind and helpful.
- Staff was outstanding, kind, and wonderful. Desk staff made you feel special
Hotel La Joyosa Guarda
All rooms combine the past with present beautifully with delicate modern touches. All have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have hydro-massage shower,and the suites feature a large round bath.A breakfast is served every morning.Staff at the tour desk will provide more information about the array of activities which can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Other facilities offered include a library, free luggage storage, and a laundry. Pamplona Airport is 24 mi away, and a private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Friendly and efficient staff.
- Central position. Parking in the basement. Separately-run bar and restaurant in the building. Large room with balcony. Comfortable bed. Large entrance hall. Very clean.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. The restaurant which I understand is a separate business was very good.
- This town was sooo quiet! We slept with the windows open to hear the silence! The room was much bigger than we expected, with a hallway, bedroom, and bathroom. The furniture was all very comfortable. The town is small, so any location is centrally located!
- The hotel was rather like the Tardis. An absolute treat! Centrally located in the old part of Olite which is beautiful. Only 150m away is a fabulous bodega. One of the best we’ve ever visited. The wines of Navarra are stunning.
- Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Top Hotels In Larraga Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Larraga Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Larraga Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!