10 Best Hotels To Stay In Larrabetzu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrabetzu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Larrabetzu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Larrabetzu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Larrabetzu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Larrabetzu Basque Country:
Casa Rural Miamendi
All rooms at Miamendi feature parquet flooring and an elegant rustic décor. They all offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathroom has a shower and includes toiletries.The cozy living-reading room features a fireplace and a TV.San Sebastián is about 1 hours’ drive from the hotel, and Getxo marina can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The host was very friendly and welcoming. The dinner and break were tasty. The bed and the room were comfortable. Good value too
- The host picked us up when we missed the turn. Saved us lots of backtracking. The facility could use a sign on the main road.
- Extremely friendly lady and beautiful setting. Dinner and breakfast were superb simple but delicious food.
- House lady was super. Beautiful lounge and rooms. Food was excellent. They even did my laundry. Buen Camino!!!!
- Lovely place when we eventually found it. Sadly I speak no Spanish so I wasn’t able to communicate very well with the owner but she did her best to try and figure out what I was on about. The rooms are lovely, high-ceilinged and cool. Lots of very high level restaurants nearby.
Set in Zamudio, 3.7 miles outside Bilbao, the Aretxarte is a modern hotel with superb, convenient facilities.Rooms at the Aretxarte are fully air conditioned, and feature a balcony where you can relax and enjoy the quiet.Take advantage of the free parking to drive down to Bilbao, including the world-famous Guggenheim Museum – the hotel’s tour desk can provide you with all the information you need.Enjoy tasty local food at the restaurant, including fresh seafood, where you can choose from a wide selection of Spanish wine.
- The staff were all extremly friendly/helpful, food was great & v good value & although we missed b’fast as it ended @ 9.30, there was a huge amount of yummy things to choose from all arranged along the bar area & great coffee, room was quiet, comfortable & beds were huge, lots of freebies in bathroom:)
- Spacious, very comfortable rooms. Nice bar/lounge area with excellent service. Lovely property/surroundings.
- Friendliness of staff, value for money, particularly in the restaurant and proximity to airport
- Was there for one night and left early in the morning for airport. Staff was incredibly helpful. Shower head was not great but otherwise room was fine and twin beds were large and very comfortable. Restaurant was very active and fun. Wait staff was great. Reception in early am was very helpful and kind and got us a taxi right on time.
- great spacious room and massive bed ! good location for airport and 30min from Ferry to Portsmouth.
Hotel Rural Matsa
The rooms are all individually decorated in a rural style. All have TV and telephone, and many have good views of the surrounding countryside.The Matsa has large gardens and a lounge with a fireplace.Hotel Rural Matsa is well located for exploring the area north of Bilbao. Train and bus stations can be found just 1,300 feet away; from here there are trains to Bilbao every 30 minutes. Bilbao Airport is about 1.9 mi away, and the hotel offers good access to the A-8 motorway.
- Exceptional hosts and a marvelous communal dinner. Excellent value for pilgrims.
- The grounds and the house itself are gorgeous. The couple who runs it are fabulous, very accommodating and friendly.
- Its a really quiet place. Had a great meal down the road. Before 3.30pm.
- Hosts are so gracious and speak English. Easy distance from the Camino del Norte. Industrial buildings nearby but you can’t tell from within the grounds.
- The hosts are very nice. Check-in and check-out for this hotel was perfect. The location is good. All facilities are clean and comfortable. Our rooms were spacious and Dinner was good, breakfast was a typical Spanish breakfast I certainly recommend this hotel for who is walking the Camino del Norte and prefers sleeping in a hotel
The hotel’s Petit Komité Restaurant serves gourmet Basque food, using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a weekly themed evening, when the chefs offer dishes from around the world.Iraragorri has a garden with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a jogging circuit and sports center nearby.Zuhatzu Train Station is next to the hotel, connecting you with central Bilbao in 15 minutes. There are also good connections to Santander and San Sebastián via the A-8 and A-68 Motorways.
- We had an amazingly warm welcome by Maria. They made us feel incredibly welcome in their home. We changed our plans to stay for dinner and had a wonderful meal.
The staff was excellent and the food in the restaurant was superb. I can’t say enough about how well we were treated and how welcome we were made to feel. All in all a wonderful
- The best of all was the wonderful woman at the reception who took very good care of us
- Thia a special place where the owners are taking care of rachete detail to make your holiday a joy.
- Easy for arriving at docks early morning very convenient..!
Holiday Inn Express Bilbao
Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express are stylishly decorated in dark blue tones. They come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The Holiday Inn Express is 6 miles from Bilbao and buses leave from outside the hotel, with direct routes to the center. Guests can visit attractions such as the iconic Guggenheim Museum.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room. There is a vending machine for snacks and a microwave available for use. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s lobby bar.
- Fine for one night before flying back home next morning. Close to airport and meeting expectations for that purpose.
- Clean, comfortable, ample free parking, EXCELLENT breakfast.
- The beds were really comfortable and the choice of firm or soft pillow a bonus. The proximity to the airport was great for onward travel to San Sebastian with direct buses leaving from there. The shuttle bus was frequent.
- Good air conditioning and comfy beds, with a choice of pillows. The breakfast was quite good, although there could be more cereals or other choices.
- Location was very convenient for the airport. Parking was good.
Ibis Budget Bilbao Arrigorriaga
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV and seating area with a desk. The private bathroom features a shower. All rooms have easy access for disabled.There is easy access to A8 and A68 Motorways with good connections to Santander and San Sebastian. Bilbao Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive away.
- Firstly location, great for catching the morning ferry. Good clean room, plenty of hot water, comfy bed.
- Very basic accommodation. Comfortable. On an industrial estate so the views were as you would expect. The small town is a few hundred yards away over a bridge through a quite run down area, the people in the town are very friendly and the food and drink options are many.
- that i paid euro 40 for a night that i needed to leave the hotel at 4 am
Hotel only used as overnight stop before catching ferry fro Bilbao.
Cheap and convenient.
Classic Ibis Budget hotel
* 24h reception
* close to highway with large parking area
* relatively close to Bilbao (by car)
Great option for one night during travelling
The rooms are bright and spacious and feature elegant décor. Each comes with air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and a free bottle of water. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A range of characteristic Basque cuisine is served at the Harria restaurant. There is also a bar and terrace with bistro menu.Palacio Urgoiti is surrounded by a 9-hole Pitch & Putt and a 650 feet driving range. The beaches of the Costa Vasca are a 10-minute drive away.
- Friendly staff and good grilled vegetables to my room.
- The food was exceptional, very warm pool, fantastic views all round.
- Good size rooms and location outside bilbao. Pool was warm and great when weather was poor.
- Stunning palace converted to Hotel with original features and furnishings. Attention to detail excellent and food delicious. Attentive staff and nothing was any trouble.
- staff is wonderful, they try and DO make you feel home in a palace, but in a down to earth way
Featuring views of the Txorierri Valley, spacious heated rooms have a TV and a private bathroom.Derio Train Station to the city center is located 2,650 feet from the Hotel Seminario. Bilbao City Center is 7.5 mi away, while Bilbao Exhibition Center is 6.2 mi from the hotel.There is easy access to the N637 Motorway, which connects you to Getxo, Bakio and Bermeo in 25 minutes. A range of bus stops and the train station can be reach within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. San Sebastián is an hour’s drive away.
- Size of room, cleanliness, price, nearness to airport, free van service.
Location close to airport and airport shuttle
Near train to city
Bilbao: should have spent longer
Cafe downstairs. Breakfast was available.
- Super staff and a lovely large clean room and free airport transfer.
- Bunch of friends staying for the rugby. Perfect for that. Staff very helpful. Easy to get in and out of town. And thanks for the goody bags !
- I really liked the way they cynically inflated their rates for a busy weekend
Bilbao Airport is 5 mi from the hotel and the train station is just a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also park at the hotel in the underground garage.There is a 24-hour front desk at Hotel Armiñe and staff are happy to offer guests information on the surrounding area.The nearest metro station is 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Room was spacious and with a balcony. Housekeeping unobtrusive and good. Restaurant was moderately pricey (particularly compared to the many local pintxos bars) but very good quality food.
Reception was classy marble throughout and all staff were helpful with several good English speakers.
Good metro link into Bilboa centre, within easy walking distance.
- The room, bed, staff was very kind, location is great. We asked for balcony and they gave us the room with the balcony.
- We liked staff , Russian speaking receptionist was absolutely awesome and very helpful,all good apart location
- Location is really good for local shops and amenities. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- OK for the price. Not too far from the metro. Plenty of nearby bars and restaurants and shops.
- Room was spacious and with a balcony. Housekeeping unobtrusive and good. Restaurant was moderately pricey (particularly compared to the many local pintxos bars) but very good quality food.
This rural hotel is in the quiet village of Morga. It offers free public parking on site. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.The Bizkaia Coast is within a short drive. The historic Basque city of Guernica is less than 7.5 mi from Hotel Katxi, and Bilbao is 14 mi away.Katxi’s restaurant has more than 100 years of history. It serves a wide range of traditional dishes with modern touches. Breakfast is served daily to hotel guests.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way. The main differences are in breakfast, room design and old of the room. This hotel is one of the best from 17, but also it is little more expensive.
- Beautiful place in the mountain. Very good service from the hostess.
- Stayed two nights in this small private hotel. Room 5 was large & quiet room on first floor. Easy to find and provided several free parking places. Lovely Miriam made us feel welcomed on arrival and provided assistance for our drive into Bilbao. Small TV had poor reception but provided one english channel. Modern bathroom with lots of toiletries.
- Spotlessly clean, all the comforts, great ambiance, with a charming and very gracious host. Silent at night – hidden away in a small village, with a good restaurant adjacent to the inn.
- We were given a warm welcome to a large room with a comfortable bed with a glass of cava. As a place for the night after Bilbao it served us well.
Top Hotels In Larrabetzu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Larrabetzu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!