10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laroles Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Laroles Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laroles Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laroles Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laroles Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laroles Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laroles Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laroles Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
- The hotel and its rooms are typical Spanish mountain village with all the usual amenities. What sets this apart is the manager Ramon. He really can’t do enough for you and is very helpful. At night he transformed into the chef and cooked us a superb meal. If you are walking the GR7 this is a great place to start or finish.
- The hotel looks like recently renovated. The owner speaks english rather well and he is always ready to help you (we got some really useful advices about trails, shops and restaurants). +the first hotel of this price where I found a fan.
- Hotel runner was very, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. We were very satisfied.
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- Have stayed here many times and love the location. Spacious, comfortable rooms with large balconies and a great pool area. Beautiful walks from the door, or a short drive away at El Nacimiento. Recommended.
- The complex of Villas is just amazing and the location and views are magnificent. Our Villa was also really nice albeit a bit cold in the evening since the central air conditioning obviously didn’t operate on desired temperature.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable with beautiful views and a good restaurant
- This is a great hotel in a great location. Lots of great walks some starting straight from the hotel.
- We ate the menu del dia daily and found it to be very good. The staff were really helpful.
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
Food was excellent view’s spectacular very friendly staff or rather family.
Would certainly go again
- Quiet location, surprisingly good (though a little pricey compared to the accommodation) restaurant. Hostess as engaging as her smile in the photograph.
- En general no puedo generalizar porque está súper bien en todos los ámbitos
- La limpieza excelente. El trato cercano del personal con los clientes.
Hospederia del Zenete
The accommodations are in a palace-fortress dating from the 16th century, in the middle of a setting of great natural interest. The property boasts a unique personality, with exquisite rooms and a restaurant with rich and traditional cuisine.From here you can try out numerous adventure sports in the national parks or alternatively, you can visit the cultural cities of Guadix and Granada.
- A very nice and comfortable room with a great view to the castle.
- the hotel looked very nice but it was very quiet, very few other people about
- Antonio in the restaurant for lunch and dinner was excellent and made our stay more enjoyable. Please congratulate him on his service.
- Balcony with view, ample parking, easy to find (by car). Restaurant.
Bien situé dans la Sierra Nevada.
Hotel de charme.
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Each heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- Los apartamentos, estan situados todos en planta baja, accesible , existen apartamento en zona alta y baja, la parte alta tiene mejores vistas, el alojamiento esta vallado en todo el recinto, muy util por lo que llevan niños , excelente la limpieza. La casa tiene salon- comedor- cocina , dos habitaciones y un cuarto de baño. La cocina tiene utiles necesarios, se echaba de menos el tostador.La ubicacion es maravillosa, con sonidos de pajaros y un arroyo cercano, muy relajante. La piscina fantastica .El aparcamiento, delante de la puerta del acceso a la casa. La chimenea y calefaccion para el invierno. Para visitar pueblos, Trevelez , esta a media hora en coche, y el pueblo Berchules muy cerca, donde hay supermercado . Lugar perfecto para hacer senderismo.
The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
Hotel Don Miguel Plaza
All accommodations comes with a TV, safe, fridge and wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. The spacious suites have a seating area and views of the town.Hotel Don Miguel Plaza offers a bar and restaurant. Tourist information is available and a laundry service is available for an extra charge.
- Breakfast was nicely served and there was a good choice.
- This is the only actual hotel in Berja. But fortunately it is a good one. Great value for money for large and spacious rooms which are very comfortable.
- The only down was between 4.00 & 8.00pm the outside plaza becomes a playground with adults dogs and children making loud vocal noises. The rooms are sound-proof. Staff looked after us like family and we’ve never been more comfortable. Room fittings were of the highest quality and it really is a terrific hotel in a pleasant working town.
- Bed was really comfy staff very helpful we did not have breakfast so cannot comment the location superb and the plaza beautiful. We would book again because of the friendly service value for money and great location.
- We had a HUGE room – very comfortable, very clean. Very pleased with the standard. The hotel is set at the end of a large pedestrianised square. Our breakfast was simple but adequate.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
- Location in lower village. Close to bus stop and end of GR7 walking stage. Close to several restaurants, bars and supermarket. Spacious room with balcony and table and chairs. Glasses not plastic cups.
All in all great value and very friendly owners👍👍😊😊.
J & O from 🇩🇰-Denmark.
- Very sweet and friendly owners! Great location right in town!
- Excellent location & easy to find. Large room with comfortable beds. Pleasant view from balcony.
La Fragua II
The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- Room was large, quiet, and well appointed. We had a nice large balcony with table & chairs. Breakfast was huge and delicious. Staff were super helpful.
- A very nice and comfortable accomodation. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is great !
- We really liked the atmosphere in the hotel & its restaurant. The photos in the breakfast room of the proprietor’s mountaineering trips were brilliant. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Dinner was equally good in the bar, with its bustling atmosphere and in the restaurant above with the great views down the valley
- Everything was excellent from location, staff, rooms. We will hopefully go again.
Nice cosy rooms. Really liked the floorheating, especially in cold December nights.
The restaurant serves good dished – try the local jamon de serano!
Hotel La Fragua I
Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- The location was great, close to the beginning of the hiking paths. The hotel was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was exactly as on the pictures 🙂
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
- La Fragua is a great place to stay in Trevelez. Close to hiking trails and in town. Beautiful views, and Meson La Fragua is a few steps away with excellent food. Highly recommended!
- The Hotel was about 5 mins up the hill from the bus stop (the town is pretty small though). We arrived late in the evening, but I had pre arranged for the reception to be open. It was very cold outside, but nice and toasty inside – the floor was heated. It a comfortable and warm stay.
- We only stayed for a night. A good place to start hiking tours in the Sierra Nevada. Very friendly people. Very good breakfast served by the boss himself! The restaurant is excellent, we had a perfect salad, an 1a-steak and a delicious roasted rabbit! Wonderful view.
Top Hotels In Laroles Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laroles Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laroles Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laroles Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!