10 Best Hotels To Stay In Largo Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Largo Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Largo Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Largo Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Largo Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Largo Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Largo Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Largo Florida:
Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel is located in Largo in the region of Florida, just 9 miles from Clearwater Beach. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Tampa is 17 miles from Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel, and Clearwater is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 2.5 miles from Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel.
- Not much the tv was fuzzy the bed sheets had stains. The shower didn’t get hot and the room wasn’t full service.
- The room was clean. We parked outside our room. There is 24 hour security.
- The carpet was really really dirty,when you walked on it barefoot your feet turned black on the bottom. Was glad to check out.
Absolutely nothing about this place is attractive.
Drug dealers everywhere. Watching domestic violence on the balcony while management did nothing. Changed my rates 3 times. I finally had enough and left. Go to Candlewood Suites. Much cleaner, friendly staff and much more accommodating.
- I really like the staff with their guest services!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
This hotel is located in the heart of Tampa Bay and has easy access to both the Tampa International and St.Petersburg-Clearwater Airports.Some area attractions close by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater include Pinellas Trail, Tampa’s Busch Gardens and Walt Disney World in Orlando.The complimentary hot breakfast bar is a great way to start out the morning. Guests can take some time to work out in the 24-hour fitness center or catch some rays in the outdoor swimming pool.
- The hotel is easy to get to, the continental breakfast is delicious, the room is spacious, the tv works well, the shower is wonderful, the towels are soft.
Monica the house keeper went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Please tell her thank you for being her.
Breakfast is very good
All staff treated us very well
- Excellent beds, quiet location, decent basic breakfast with oatmeal and omelet
- One of the main reasons I stay at holiday inn express is for the breakfast. I was extremely disappointed with the breakfast at this location with that being said enough to not return to this specific location again.
- The room was clean and the bed very comfy! Loved the layout of how the room was. The breakfast was very good, loved the cool pancake dispenser and maker all in one thing! The staff were genuinely friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn & Suites Largo
One of our best sellers in Largo! Located about 3 miles from the Gulf of Mexico shore, this Largo hotel offers an outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center. Downtown Tampa is 30 minutes’ drive away.A daily hot breakfast is available at Hampton Inn & Suites Largo. If you have little time, you can request a breakfast bag. The several eateries of downtown Largo are less than a mile away.Cable channels including HBO are featured in each unit of Largo Hampton Inn & Suites. A tea/coffee maker and ironing facilities give a homely feel to the accommodations.The Orange Grove Shopping Center can be reached on foot from the Hampton Inn Largo. Innisbrook Country Club, with its 4 golf courses, is about 20 miles away.
- The breakfast was really great! Loved that it was a hot breakfast! Great way to start our busy day.
- Comfortable clean room. Broad variety of food at breakfast EVERYBstaff member encountered was helpful and friendly.
- Very clean, staff very friendly, very comfortable bed.
- Immaculate with really friendly and helpful staff.
On arrival the lovely lady said how lovely I looked and gave us cookies and had fresh water done for making tea.
The park opposite was all starting to light up with Christmas lights, and the lady said it looks lovely and our room was looking over it (yay).
The breakfast was nice, lots of choice bacon,eggs, waffles, yogurts, pastries, different breads, muffins, fruit oatmeal, different cereals, milk, juices and teas x
Tea/coffee in lobby area 24 hours, the lobby was also decorated out in Christmas trees and decorations which I love x
Room was huge, and bed was comfortable apart from see below, so didn’t really get much sleep .
Lots of nearby places to visit, so we went off out shopping in evening , shops closing at 11pm is great
Woodspring Suites Clearwater
One of our top picks in Clearwater.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, WoodSpring Suites Signature Clearwater offers accommodations in Clearwater, just 8 miles from Clearwater Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Tampa is 17 miles from Woodspring Suites Signature, and St. Petersburg is 11 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean.Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Staff very helpful friendly . Big bonus to have free laundry service to customers. Very satsfied with our extended stay.
- Excellent location, close to grocery stores, restaurants and services. Ease of checkin, everything worked as advertised’ Staff were excellent, helpful and friendly !
- Glen and Ramon at the front desk were very helpful and very friendly. Made our vacation much better!
- Cleanliness,friendly staff. Laminate floors are awesome! Prevents room from smelling like others. Close to restaurants, walking distance. Timers on room lights.
Super 8 Tampa St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport
Located in Clearwater, 11 miles from Clearwater Beach, Super 8 Tampa St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 14 miles from Super 8 Clearwater, and St. Petersburg is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff was amazing very friendly. The beds….. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, I have never felt more comfortable. Slept like a rock
- The room exceeded my expectations, which were pretty low. The breakfast was lacking and was not restocked when items ran out. This is not a five star hotel but, it is a cheap place to take a shower and get some sleep. That’s all I ask.
- The staff, and breakfast, clean bathroom and toiletries.
- Staff was courtesy and accomadating. Went out of the way to please.
- It was loud noisy, I couldn’t rest, breakfast was dried up.
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central
One of our best sellers in Clearwater! Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central is located in Clearwater in the region of Florida, just 6 miles from Clearwater Beach.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 17 miles from La Quinta Inn Clearwater, and St. Petersburg is 14 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The bed was huge and very comfy. Slept very well considering it’s near a road.
- my wife and i enjoyed the buffet, the spread was amazing and the staff was great who set everything up. The overall experience was great and we will book our next stay soon!!
- The hotel was extremely clean. The breakfast was perfect.The heated pool was amazing. Easy on and off highway access.
Hot breakfast was amazing and the coffee was so Good!the pool and patio were so relaxing (resort like) and the hot tub made it perfect.
The front desk and house keepers were so friendly and happy at all times.
Beat hotel I’ve ever been to!
Can’t wait to return
- Beds were comfortable. Loved tha t our room had access to the courtyard.
La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater
The La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater is a 20-minute drive from St. Pete Beach. Guests can swim in the outdoor pool and enjoy a hot continental breakfast during their stays.Free Wi-Fi, a sitting area, and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each room at this Clearwater, Florida hotel. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.A laundromat and meeting facilities are available of the pet-friendly Clearwater La Quinta Inn Pinellas Park.The property is a 10-minute drive from The Dali Museum. Downtown St. Petersburg 8 miles away, and the St. Petersburg Pier is a 15-minute drive from this La Quinta Inn.
- My kid loved the pool. The staff is very helpful. Breakfast is included in room price. Nice room, with 2 queen sized beds.
- Shower was great for me with my arthritis. Pool had sunny places to sit. Continental breakfast was well-stocked. When I needed to find the ice machine a staff member personally showed me.
- We had a ground floor room as the stairs are difficult for us. The room had been refurbished and and was clean and bright and easily accessible for my partner on a walking stick. The breakfast is very generous for a motel/ hotel in this category.
- Very comfortable room nice location room is very clean very satisfied
- Easy to get to from the highway, close to many areas.
Days Inn Clearwater/Central
A 15 minute drive from Clearwater Beach, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Clearwater Mall is 1 miles away.Cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at the Days Inn Clearwater/Central. Rooms come with a sitting area and ironing facilities.Barbeque facilities and a laundromat are available to the guests of the Central Clearwater Days Inn. A 24-hour front desk is also found on site.Congo River Miniature Golf is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a 35 minute drive away.
- The room was just average but the pool area was exceptional and the staff were very nice and eager to help. Great location, close to shopping not far from the beach.
- love the comfy beds, pool great, we go out to breakfast but the coffee for the machine is good
- Everything the location was perfect and the heated pool.
- Everything was good only one day out of my 8day stay they did not clean the room and also I wanted a king room at the back like 127 or 128 or 129 they say they were not available but yet still they were empty for four days
- The hot tub jets are the strongest jets I have ever had in a hot tub! Perfect for sore muscles!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Clearwater East – ICOT Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Clearwater East – ICOT Center is located in Pinellas Park, just 10 miles from Clearwater Beach.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.Tampa is 16 miles from HI Clearwater Gateway, and Clearwater is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Great hotel and staff. close to
airport and restaurants
- Our stay at this hotel was amazing!! I can not say enough about the room, the staff or their breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were amazing. This is our new home away from home when we visit the area. All I can say is stay here and you will not be disappointed!! Top notch place. Room 103 is amazing and the shower was FABULOUS!!!!!
- Clean, comfortable room. Due to awesome weather we were only inside long enough to sleep and shower. The beds were comfortable. Good selection of breakfast items. Convenient location to my family living in the area.
- The breakfast was wonderful. It included omelets, pancakes, yogurts and turkey sausage. Usually at this type of hotel you get toast, buns and old fruit. The rooms were very well appointed with a fresh update.
- The staff was wonderful, breakfast great- had many choices like muffins, yogurt, fruit, eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon & biscuits & gravy. Loved sitting out by the pool to eat breakfast, the grounds are well maintained and surprisingly private. The hotel is older but well maintained and very clean. The beds were very comfortable w/ many pillows and we had plenty of towels without asking for extras.
- Great hotel and staff. close to
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Petersburg Clearwater
Offering an outdoor pool, complimentary full hot breakfast, and free WiFi, the pet-friendly Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Petersburg Clearwater is located just 5 minutes’ drive from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport.Each suite boasts a separate living area from the bedroom, a kitchenette, and 2 TVs. A private bathroom is also provided.A complimentary evening reception with light fare and beverages is offered Monday through Thursday. A fitness centre and business centre are available for guests’ convenience as well free on-site parking.Clearwater Marine Aquarium is 25 minutes’ drive away, and Busch Gardens theme park is 27 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The room was fine. Bed was very comfortable. Parking was great. Shower didn’t work but was quickly corrected.
- We often traveled with our two dogs. choosing a pet friendly hotel had never been an easy matter. for one thing, we learned to “lower” our expectations for cleaness, quality of furnishing, etc. Very often, the pictures of rooms we saw on many hotel websites are taken years ago when they were just re-modeled. we were prepared to be dissapointed each time. that is why this time staying in this Homewoods was such a great surprise. the room is exactly as in web pictures, very clean (by any standard) and well equipped. the design of the room provided good privacy. the location is convenient, just off major road to all surrounding towns. the service was good. front desk quickly accomodated our request. overall, it was great value to the price we paid. we enjoyed our stay. we’ll certainly check other Homewoods for future hotel choices.
- Good location, very spacious rooms, easy to find and to get on to the freeway etc
- Staff- in particular the lady-Carolina taking care of the breakfast buffet was very attentive and she made a great effort to be friendly and to remember your name as well as recommending places to go.
- Great staff!!! Really good breakfast. Only complaint was their treadmills were broken. They were giving free passes to go to the gym next door though. The nicest staff I’ve ever experienced!
Top Hotels In Largo Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Largo Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Largo Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Largo Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!