10 Best Hotels To Stay In Laraño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Laraño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laraño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laraño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laraño Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laraño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laraño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Laraño Galicia:
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 mi away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- The hotel is very clean and close to the city. If you have a car is no need to drive to the city, instead is a bus stop right at front of the hotel. The room is very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I will stay here again.
- We recommend the hotel simply because it ticks all the boxes as does the delightful city a short bus ride away.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Hotel Amenal is an attractive stone and glass structure, surrounded by green areas and farmland. Free private parking is available on site.Amenal’s restaurant serves à la carte Galician meals. Guests can also enjoy the terrace and bar.Each room at Hotel Amenal has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Nice roomy apartment close to stores and restaurants.
- The restaurant had a nice variety of foods. The hotel was right on the Camino; very convenient. Great stay.
- The location was right beside the Camino de Santiago. The staff were very helpful and tried hard to please. The room was very clean.
- restaurant as part of hotel very nice rooms great location
Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
a large salad and 1/2 a bottle of wine for 12 euro, I think. It was enough for 2 people.
A Quinta Da Auga Hotel Spa Relais & Chateaux
Each of the rooms is individually decorated, blending antique details with modern features. Facilities include a free mini-bar, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen satellite TV.A Quinta Da Auga’s spa has 3 floors, including a private area for groups. It offers a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a hydrotherapy pool. A wide range of natural treatments is offered.The Restaurant Filigrana serves traditional Galician cuisine and has a terrace overlooking the gardens. There is also a cozy library with a Baroque fireplace.The hotel is set in a residential area, just 1.9 mi from Santiago’s historic center. There is easy access by bus, with a bus stop outside the hotel. There is a 24-hour reception and free parking.
Excellent service and comfortable room
Liked the bar cafe and terrace for informal evening
- The room was amazing and clean. Good place for relax after long trip around Spain?
- Elegant property! Quality sheets and bed! The best spa ever!
- I adored the comfortable roomy suite with the luxuriously dressed king size bed. The large out-swing windows with a beautiful view of the luscious green hills. I appreciated the spa area for my tired muscles! The largest whirlpool with stations to get every inch. Cold and hot sauna and steam baths! The restaurant is amazing. I had two delicious dinners both the best that I had in all the cites that I visited while in Spain! Breakfast was included in my stay and included a large variety of high quality foods to choose. The service is perfect and all the staff extremely helpful. I forgot the gifts that I purchased for my family in the room and they kindly offered to send them to me in Seattle. I love also the little cafe/bar to the left of the main entry.
- The pool was superb, especially after walking all day.
- Excellent service and comfortable room
Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago
All air-conditioned rooms at the Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago have a satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The hotel is located next to university’s Vida Campus, and 1,650 feet from the University Hospital Complex (CHUS).The Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago is set in gardens and has an impressive central atrium, with plants hanging from each balcony. There is a 24-hour front desk and you can hire a car from the tour desk.
- Loved the design of hotel with bedrooms coming off a well kept central atrium. Appreciated the sound of running water in lounge area.
- Decent sized comfortable room in large hotel. Hotel is well furnished and maintained. Staff were very pleasant. Parking is secure. We would recommend this hotel.
- The hotel was modern and clean and the rooms were great, spacious and comfy.
- It was adequate for one night albeit rather expensive for what it was.
Excellent hotel. Clean comfy rooms. Great friendly staff.
Would definatly use again
Hotel PAYRO **
At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk and a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Guests have access to a heated pool and spa, as well as a fitness center, located near the property.Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 mi from Hotel PAYRO **, while Pontevedra is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- Its a family hotel, they were very accomodating and very helpfull. Would go back aby rime.
- The owner was very nice, spoke better English than I spoke Spanish, was very helpful for example in helping us find a restaurant for dinner.
- Good place for last night before approaching Santiago. Fibally a bit of privacy after many days in Albergue. Grat value for the price….
- Comfortable warm room. Very kind friendly staff. Close to camino
- Attentive staff, with grocery and restaurants nearby, only two blocks off of the Camino Portuguese. The room was small, but clean, quiet and very dark at night.
All bright rooms at Hotel B-Nor are exterior-facing and feature a traditional décor. Each has central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.Conveniently located in the lively city center, this family hotel offers a cozy atmosphere to ensure a peaceful stay. Relax in the comfortable TV room, where you will also benefit from the free WiFi internet access.The 24-hour reception will provide you with all the information you need to enjoy your stay in Santiago. There is also a luggage storage service. Public parking is available 50 feet from the property for a supplement.
- The bed is very comfortable, and they helped me to find my watch.
- Cute attic room, everything is small but very clean and functional, no breakfast but there is a coin coffee machine. Coffee shop across street.
- The size of the room, the silence even if my room was facing the street. Calm, clean, very nice staff. There was a bath tub in the room so I could enjoy a nice bath after all the kms walking the camino.
- Great facilty & location. Walking distance to Historic Santiago de Compostela.
- Very little. Booked for a short stay after finishing the Camino finnisterre and booked for a bath.
NH Hesperia Santiago Peregrino
The rooms at the Peregrino feature satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Rooms have views of the city or the gardens.The hotel’s Buffet Al Punto restaurant offers a healthy AntiOx breakfast, as well as fresh and natural meals for lunch and dinner. The restaurant also looks onto the hotel gardens. In the lobby bar you will find a range of drinks.Other facilities at the NH Hesperia Santiago Peregrino include a fitness center and 6 function rooms.You can walk to Santiago Train Station in 15 minutes. Airport buses leave from a stop 10 minutes’ walk away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9.3 mi from the hotel.
Fast food at the restaurant
Even for burger or chips extremely good
- Good location, 20 mins from Cathedral, clean modern and spacious room. Nice pool
- Nice location… just a quick walk to the old town…
- A good reasonably priced hotel, close enough to the cathedral to unwind after the Camino Frances
- Very clean hotel, bit out of the centre. Shuttlebus airport is 20 min walk
- Fast food at the restaurant
Asador de Roxos
Exposed wooden beams and stone walls lend this property a rustic feel, harmoniously combined with elegant furnishings and decorations. There is a restaurant and a snack bar, with the possibility of ordering packed lunches.All rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bath. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge and meeting or banquet facilities.O Asador de Roxos is located 3.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, bike storage and massage services.The coast can be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
- Lovely older property in nice condition. Is probably better if you wish to eat and drink at the hotel.
- JOSE the owner was always very helpful with my contact with him and when we arrived.
- Other than the chatacter of the building there was nothing much to like about this accommodation. In fact it gave an impression of sadness following better times in a bygone era.
- The staff were very welcoming and friendly although they did not speak much English. We had dinner both nights and sat out in the courtyard so that our dog could be with us. The food was very good especially a superb sea bass the first night. Fatima looked after us so well throughout our stay. The location is perfect for historic Santiago de Compostela or for touring the coastal region
- The restored building has modern touches, which make it comfortable, but retains the charm of its past. We loved the tranquility of being in a small town, while at the same time we were able to get to the parking near the cathedral in Santiago very easily in the car in less than 15 minutes. Parking the car off the street for free was also a plus. We were happy we ate dinner at the restaurant too. It was hard to choose — everything sounds wonderful — but the meal we ate there was the best of our trip through Galicia. The owners are very helpful; José in particular is quite an expert on great places to visit. Next time we’ll stay longer and plan day trips from there.
Hotel Rey Fernando
The Rey Fernando is near the university and the Parliament buildings.All rooms have a TV and a bathroom with a bath. Rooms are heated and have parquet flooring.
- Check in lady from Argentina very nice and professional
- Comfortable beds. Good shower. No noise from outside
- Staff speaks English, which is nice. Location, 1 minute from the train station, is great, and there are cafés and restaurants all around. At breakfast you’l get fresh orange juice if you like!
- The staff member that helped at checkout was extremely helpful and gave great recommendations on where to eat and hang out. There is a lot of great food spots and shops close to the hotel.
- Nice hotel on the sixth floor of a building. The owners are very attentive. Parking is provided.
All of the rooms at Herradura offer rustic décor and are furnished in wood and stone. They feature satellite TV, air conditioning and a bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Herradura has an on-site snack bar and can also provide 24-hour room service.Herradura is situated near the main shopping and business areas of Santiago, 500 feet from the Plaza Roja and less than half a mile from Santiago Train Station. The Plaza Galicia, where the airport bus stops, is a 10-minute walk away.
- Staff extremely helpful. Fantastic location and great value for money .
- The staff very helpful, very good value for money. I would have no hesitation of staying there again.
- Very helpful staff and a great spot near the cathedral
- Great location, clean, good bathroom, quiet, good wifi
- Lovely hotel just outside the historical centre in Santiago.
Top Hotels In Laraño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laraño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laraño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laraño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!