10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lansingville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lansingville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lansingville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lansingville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lansingville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lansingville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lansingville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lansingville New York State:
A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York is located in Lansing in the region of New York State, just 8 miles from Ithaca.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Waterloo is 29 miles from Cayuga LakeFront Inn, and Cortland is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 45 miles from A Cayuga LakeFront Inn – Hotel Alt, Ithaca New York.
- Breakfast is excellent, the hospitality and view!!
- This was a nice stopover about 30 minutes from our destination for the following morning. The Inn is nicely situated with a distant view of Cayuga Lake. We were the sole guests and had a choice of two rooms on the ground floor (French west or French east). We had to text the proprietor to let her know we had arrived. Someone who lived on site attended to us. We chose the brighter of the two rooms (French east). The rooms were “elegant” and heavily decorated (a bit two ornate for our tastes, but…). All amenities were available (wine glasses obtained upstairs in the kitchen, to which we had access). The room was warm on a frosty night. Lots of interesting reading material (herb manuals, design books, cookbooks, etc.) if one forgot to bring anything. We very much enjoyed the privacy and quiet. Would have been nice to sit on the deck or patio if it had not been cold.
- We had a room in the Villa, advertised as a king room with lake view. It was, in fact, a ground floor wing of the building, with a lovely view of the lake and a small terrace that would have been delightful in warmer weather. There was also a common space in the center of the building, shared with the other two rooms.
- Owner and chef were great. Beautiful views of Lake Cayuga. Great breakfasts. Quiet.
- The room and the view were absolutely awesome. Very relaxing and we just loved sitting on the porch and looking out over the lake
John Joseph Inn
Located in Groton, 10 miles from Ithaca, John Joseph Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Waterloo is 29 miles from John Joseph Inn, and Cortland is 16 miles away. Hancock Airport is 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Inn at Taughannock, near Ithaca
Inn at Taughannock offers accommodations in Trumansburg. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Ithaca is 9 miles from Inn at Taughannock, and Waterloo is 28 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 47 miles away.
- The hotel was wonderful. The room was even better that the picture.
- Continental breakfast, staff, onsite restaurant, at the state park, easy parking, near Cornell University, and the outside gas fire place.
- VERY UNHAPPY. I rented a room with a king or queen bed for my husband and I, but was given a room made up for 3 and charged for 3 people. Also I was charged almost $349.00 per night instead of the $236.00 per night as shown on the website. The picture on the website showed a beautiful room. Our room had a broken coffee maker, broken clock, the bed had a Hollywood bed frame with the frame and box springs showing. Had a set of sheets on the bed with only a comforter that was too small for the bed. TV was old (not a flat screen) and small. The screen was blurry, no DVD player, no WiFi. Our misfortune was that I made the booking as Hurricane Irma was approaching us in Sarasota, FL. I was unable to look at the confirmation because my printer and internet stopped working and everything was closed. I assumed everything with the booking was fine. My mistake. I would like for someone to contact me asap.
- beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, fabulous dinner restaurant, nicely decorated room with comfy bed
Deborha Y at the front desk was wonderful! My mother had a sudden sneezing attack and Deborah rushed in to find a tissue. She was so helpful and kind. She is an asset to the Inn.
The views at the inn are gorgeous and the landscaping is wonderful and clean!
New Park Retreat
New Park Retreat and Event Center is a 30-acre Bed and Breakfast, retreat and event center that offers accommodations in Willow Creek, 7.2 miles from downtown Ithaca. This hotel offers luggage storage space and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.In-room amenities include a kitchenette, seating area, private outdoor patios, free toiletries and coffee service. Guests have access to a lounge room with a fireplace, as well as gardens, walking paths, fire pits and a breakfast room.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Taughannock Falls State Park is 3.9 miles from New Park Retreat. Watkins Glen is 22.8 miles away. There are various restaurants, wineries, breweries and state parks within a 9.3 miles radius of the property. The nearest airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, 12 miles from the property.
A completely personalised experience. Vicki and Gregar are super hosts and very welcoming. It was like staying with old friends at their home. We were instantly at home. Despite having to manage the property and all of their other commitments they had all the time in the world for us and their other guests. Always very thoughtful – it was very cold so hand warmers and toe warmers appeared for guests to use as a small point. And the staff is equally friendly and welcoming.
The property is amazingly bespoke. Everything and every surface is custom. It’s an experience you can’t have anywhere else.
Location is great. Just 5 min out of town with great walks all around. And very close to great wine, cider and cheese producers.
- Loved the decorative details. Vicky was a gracious hostess.
- New park retreat is unlike any other B&B or hotel we’ve ever stayed at. It’s a beautiful and artistic grounds with more character in one room than any big named hotel has in the entire building.If you are into an artistic, incomparable, and serenity experience then this is the place to stay!!!
- The room was cozy, warm and comfortable, what a wonderful experience!
- Setting was beautiful, just a short drive to downtown or wineries. The room was an awesome display of stone and tile work. It was very clean and cozy. Vicki was fantastic!
- A completely personalised experience. Vicki and Gregar are super hosts and very welcoming. It was like staying with old friends at their home. We were instantly at home. Despite having to manage the property and all of their other commitments they had all the time in the world for us and their other guests. Always very thoughtful – it was very cold so hand warmers and toe warmers appeared for guests to use as a small point. And the staff is equally friendly and welcoming.
Featuring both an indoor and outdoor pool, this Ithaca hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with cable TV. Cornell University is just 2.5 miles away.A refrigerator and an iPod dock are featured in each room at Ramada Ithaca. A dining table and air conditioning are also provided. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.Guests of the Ithaca Ramada can dine in the hotel’s on-site restaurant or exercise at the fitness center. Meeting facilities and dry cleaning services are also available.The Museum of the Earth is just 3 miles from Ramada Ithaca. Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- Nice budget-friendly option. Location is good for car travellers (market and shopping mall nearby). Ithaca downtown is only 10 min by car.
- The only positive thing I could say is that I liked the location. There was a mall right behind the hotel.
- The staff seemed truly upset by the fact that our sheets were dirty (bed made with dirty sheets) and moved us immediately to a new room and gave us a complimentary breakfast at the buffet (which was very nice).
- Nothing. I will not stay again nor recommend it. No wi-fi,no continental free breakfast although they advertise it, dirty,no blankets.
- The locationvwas great. The hotel needs some major updates.
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
This all-suite Ithaca hotel offers free shuttle service to Cornell University and Tompkins County Regional Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet are also provided.The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca features modern rooms with 2 32-inch flat-screen TVs and a fully equipped kitchenette. A coffee maker and a clock radio with iPod docking station are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool and sports courts at Ithaca Homewood Suites. An outdoor picnic area with barbeque facilities is also available.A free reception featuring a light dinner and drinks is held at the hotel every Monday through Thursday evening. Snacks can be purchased at the gift shop throughout the day.Homewood Suites Ithaca is 4 miles from downtown Ithaca and 10 minutes from the Alan Treman State Marine Park.
- Room size, location near food and other businesses
- Large selection of breakfast items. Free coffee available all day. Very helpful airport driver. All staff greeted us every time they saw us. Loved the full size frig and the supply of dishes in the room.
It was so nice place to stay and the staff was so lovely and helpful!!!!
It was like a home in Ithaca. We’ll definitely come back to Homewood Suites.
Thank You for everything.
- Breakfast was very well stocked and varied. Staff are very friendly and eager to help. We had an issue with our bathroom and it took them less than 5 minutes to send someone to fix it. The shuttle was very helpful and convenient.
- The hotel has a great location close to the town and major attractions. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We stayed here with our 1-year dog and no issues. Our 9 year old loved the pool and the basketball hoop in the central patio. We got a room in the south area and was very quiet and comrfortable.
Trip Hotel Ithaca
One of our best sellers in Ithaca! Trip Hotel Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cortland is 17 miles from Trip Hotel Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 48 miles from the property.
loved everything about trip hotel!
our furnace was not working sowe stayed here.
the staff was so friendly and helpful, better than any other hotel we have ever stay at.
breakfast was awesome! my husband is a fussy eater and HE loved the food!
- Breakfast was good, worker amazingly kind and efficient considering there was a lot of people. Maybe need two waffle makers?
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. It was a comfortable place to stay. They offer breakfast with your room and fee cancellation. Over all a great place to stay.
- The room itself was clean, however the heat didn’t work that well.
- Cheap place, lloks like they may be renovating so I will reserve judgment.
- loved everything about trip hotel!
Econo Lodge Ithaca
This Ithaca, New York hotel is minutes from Route 13 and near Cornell University and Ithaca College. The hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius and a free daily breakfast.Econo Lodge Ithaca features free Wi-Fi in every guest room. Guests can also take advantage of free on-site parking and 24-hour coffee service at this pet-friendly hotel.Downtown Ithaca is less than 3 miles (3.1 miles) from the Econo Lodge. Cayuga Lake and Robert H. Treman State Park are also nearby.
- The room was functional and the bed was comfortable. Excellent refrigerator even came with a freezer.
- The location was great. Right by the shipping centers
- Conveniently located and clean place for a short stay
- Breakfast was excellent! Parking was convenient. The staff was very nice.
- Clean room, friendly staff and breakfast was better than I expected. Can’t beat it for the price and it’s walking distance to several chain restaurants.
Courtyard by Marriott Ithaca Airport/University
Set around a green garden, the award-winning Courtyard Ithaca is minutes from Cornell University and adjacent to Tompkins Regional Airport. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.The spacious rooms at the Courtyard Ithaca are decorated with modern furniture, large beds and a seating area. Internet access is free and a work desk is standard in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast, served at the Courtyard Café. On-site vending machines provide a selection of drinks and snacks 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include Cayuga Nature Centre, a 10-minute drive from the Courtyard Ithaca hotel. The surroundings offer plenty of hiking possibilities along the Finger Lakes Trail.
- I checked in at 10:00 PM and checked out before 5:00 AM. I showed up to sleep before an early flight and that’s what I did. Very comfortable.
- Didn’t have breakfast as had plans for family breakfast
- The accommodations were fine. We arrived late, and left early the next day.
- Service is excellent. The staff is helpful and very polite
- The staff at check in was pleasant, professional & extremely helpful. My Mother was very impressed & spoke of it throughout th evening. Keep up the good work!
The Statler Hotel at Cornell University
Located in the Cornell Botanic Gardens neighborhood in Ithaca, 19 miles from Cortland, The Statler Hotel at Cornell University features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 50 miles from The Statler Hotel at Cornell University.
- Friendly and diligent staff! They helped us with map directions and even gave us a ride in the hotel van to Collegetown so we could avoid the cold. Very clean and comfortable rooms with a great view of the Cornell campus.
- Our visit to Ithaca for my 30th birthday was highlighted by our stay at the Statler Hotel. I loved the modern decor, luxurious bathrooms, and comfy bed and pillows. The best part of our stay there was when the staff sent up a delicious surprise complimentary cheese plate to our room for my birthday.
- always good place with very friendly and helpful staff
- Attention to detail is very good, but this hotel is part of the school of hotel management so the expectation is higher.
- I felt that the staff was fantastic! ! The people working in the lobby were extremely helpful and pleasant!!! the woman in cleaning was very pleasant!!!! The bed was great !!!!
Top Hotels In Lansingville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lansingville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lansingville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lansingville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!