10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lanjarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanjarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lanjarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lanjarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lanjarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lanjarón Andalucía:
Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
- Great views good food and superb staff. Excellent pool and location.
- It was like an oasis! A small frontage led to a number of small apartment blocks surrounded by gardens and water features. The food was very good!
- Wonderful place all together. The interior and the quiet lovely garden. A perfect place for relaxation. The restaurant is nr 1 on Trip Adviser in the town and we hade a really great menu in the evening with a marwelous cold white soup made from garlic and almonds! Can absolutly recomend! The swimmingpool was an extra plus at this time of the year. To start the day with breakfast in the garden was so nice. Very friendly and helpful staff!
We visited the hotel before, and came back because of the atmosphere of the hotel and quiet surroundings. It is indeed very relaxing place with beautiful garden and views. The room is quite big and clean with big bathroom and balcony.
Before our arrival, we asked for the room we stayed in the last time (room 213). We were pleasantly surprised that the hotel paid attention to our request and we were given exactly the same room. There is a lot you can do in the mountains, so it is a great place to stay.
- We had a fab weekend and looking forward to the next stay
Set at the entrance to the Alpujarra region, Miramar’s elegant, air-conditioned rooms are bright and comfortable. All feature a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafeteria, as well as elegant lounges with sofas and pretty gardens. There is also a games room and a pool table. It is ideally located for exploring the beautiful surrounding or the beaches of the Costa tropical, 30 minutes’ drive away.Miramar is also well located for exploring historical Granada, 30 minutes’ drive away, and is 1 hour 20 minutes’ drive from Malaga. Private parking is available for an extra charge and subject to availability.
- Central location, very reasonably priced. Good clean rooms. Lovely staff.
- Very centrally located. Nice staff and clean (but dated) facilities. Great spot for a couple days..
- Perfect location, helpful friendly staff, very clean clean, great pillow!
- Excellent value for the price, a lovely setting and friendly staff
- Breakfast is a bit simple. But the staffs are all very nice and helpful.
Air-conditioned rooms include a TV and a fridge. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Central features a shared lounge. Lanjarrón has a small selection of shops and eating options, including characteristic cuisine of the Alpujarra region.Lanjarón is famous for its water, and there are many natural springs. You will also found many hiking routes in the area.Granada can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while the Tropical Coast is 30 minutes away by car. The property offers free parking on site, subject to availability.
- Family run, very friendly staff. Brilliant value. 5 minutes walk from the central square but aso only 5 mins walk from the park. Lots of cafés, bars and restaurants very close. Didn’t use the parking but open air, free parking less than 5 mins walk away. Would certainly go back if back in Lanjaron.
- Lovely little hotel on Lanjaron’s main street.Family run & perfect location.No English spoken so be prepared to use Google translate if necessary.There is an underground garage which is great as parking can be difficult.
Price (we paid only 45 eur/night for double bed).
Friendly staff at the reception (two elderly men with no knowledge of English :)) duly provided the baby crib.
An old-fashioned hotel in the centre of the village, check-in took longer than usual due to form filling etc but friendly staff, pleasant room with small balcony and rural view, ancient tv, good WiFi but I couldn’t get the aircon to work.
Not sure about soundproofing however as the couple in the next room had their tv blaring out and I had to ask them to turn it down. They might have been hard of hearing however!
No restaurant on site but plenty to choose from nearby.
- Very friendly staff, and the room nice & warm. Excellent value. Free Car Parking, very secure with direct lift access to all parts of the hotel.
Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of vacation options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 400 m² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Quaintly Old fashion, friendly staff, beautiful gardens
- Location was excellent, view of the mountains was stunning +shops and bars nearby, hotel was both clean and reasonably priced
- We stayed in a suite which was very specious if a little spartan.
- The location was convenient for us and the kids loved the pool. The breakfast was copious and very good value for money. The staff were friendly.
- A really good basic hotel no frills but nice, lovely gardens and swimming pool, quite a few places to eat out and priced very reasonable.
Rooms are spacious, comfortable, air conditioned and sound-proof. They are equipped with multi-channel TV, piped music, telephone and security safe. In short, all the things a recent refurbishment makes available to you.Open air activities such as trekking and aerobics can be enjoyed nearby.
- The cleanliness of all areas, roominess of bedrooms, helpful friendly staff in a hotel that is centrally located. No lunch or evening dining facilities is balanced by the good restaurants located in town.
- Don’t expect croissants and 5 star “luxuries”, but it has all you need, great staff, great location and fantastic value for money. Very good restaurant next door.
- Excellent value for money! Very good quality, comfortable room & bathroom. Balcony with views of the mountains. WiFi worked very well.
- The room was awesome . The views of the castllo were fabulous
- Excellent location only a few minutes walk to bus stop to/from Granada. Very nice lobby and sitting area. Spacious room with all usual amenities plus a balcony with table and chairs. Nice little extras such as toiletries, fluffy towels and glasses not plastic cups in bathroom. The best value for money hotel of our three weeks in Andalusia.
The Hotel Nuevo Manolete is named after a famous bullfighter and features décor related to this Spanish tradition. It has a Spanish-style restaurant and bar.The Nuevo Manolete has a TV room as well as a living room with a fireplace, which contains board games. The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. The hotel is just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. Both the beaches of the Costa Tropical and the fascinating city of Granada are a 30 minute drive away.
- Great location, nice staff, very clean, spacious, air conditioned and central heating, comfy bed.
- Great budget option. Decor is a throwback to the 80s, but I like that, as well as the concept of dedicating the hotel to a bullfighter. Location is excellent, in the centre of town, and the room was clean and basic, more than adequate for a budget hotel.
- My room had 3 beds and a large terrace and air conditioning.
The staff was very kind, eventhough there was a little language barrier 😉
It was no problem at all to check out before 7 a.m.
- La tranquilidad y lo céntrico que está en el pueblo.
Built as a hotel in 1941 it was the first hotel in this area. Back in 1995 it underwent a total refurbishment, updating its facilities and services.
- Nice room with modern bathroom, good restaurant and well located.
- The hotel was centrally situated and there was easy free parking behind the hotel.
- This hotel is excellent. The rooms are big and comfortable and the bathrooms are superb. Breakfast is served to the table which takes a bit of getting used to as you have to request what you want to have every day. The staff are very friendly BUT if you do not speak Spanish take a dictionary. You will be understood. English is not spoken by anyone.
- Great big room with very comfy beds (we got an upgrade of the room for free upon arrival), great roof tarace, nice breakfast, beautiful design
very friendly and helpful staff.
ideal location in centre of town.
Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca
Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca is decorated with original antiques and samples of poems and manuscripts from Lorca. The onsite bar-restaurant is open throughout the day until 01:30 am. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Bright rooms face the street or an interior courtyard. They come with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Set within Sierra Nevada Mountain Range, Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca is only 3 minutes’ walk from the well-known Lanjarón Spa.
Friendly, Goood price restaurant on site for meals drinks & simple brekky.
Gave us free safe parking for 2 motorbikes. Good location for Alpujarras
- Hotel was located right in the tourist heart of Lanjaron with a great street front bar area with terrace. The room was very comfortable, with good sized en suite and wardrobe, windows shutters and aircon. Staff were friendly and helpful. A nice hotel and a good value price.
- Lots of old world charm. Great staff and casual atmosphere . Not a modern clone hotel. Lovely balcony. Excellent internet connections
- Room was lovely, breakfasts were plentiful, staff were absolutely awesome
- Simple clean rooms. Water nice and hot. A bit noisy at the front – main street below. Good bar, good breakfast, excellent evening meal.
- Friendly, Goood price restaurant on site for meals drinks & simple brekky.
At the Hotel Paris you can enjoy a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by gardens enjoying plenty of Andalusian sunshine. Sampling the local cuisine in the hotel restaurant is also an absolute must. From the hotel you can easily visit the magnificent city of Granada, the Sierra Nevada, Las Alpujarras and the Costa Tropical. The local town is famous throughout Spain for its pure mineral waters.
- We appreciated that there was a heating on as during night it was a bit cold and in any other hotels they didn’t take it into consideration. Very nice staff at the reception, a good place, in the centre near to the restaurants.
Clean rooms, friendly staff, cosy french/spanish atmosphere. Good location.
Breakfast is typically spannish and very limited.
- Helpful staff. Old but comfortable hotel. Lots of mineral water drinking fountains.
- Lovely staff and central to town with beautiful walks nearby.
- Unfortunately , due to my wife leaving important documents in our previous hotel in Malaga, we had to leave urgently on our day of arrival.
The Paraíso is set on the center of town, making it ideal for exploring the area and discovering the beauty of Andalusia’s landscape. You can easily tour the town on foot and experience the local community with meals in the nearby restaurants or drinks in friendly bars.Make a visit to the Costa del Sol, 12 mi away, see the fine city of Granada or enjoy a day in the thermal spa.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lanjarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lanjarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!