10 Best Hotels To Stay In Langhorne Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Langhorne Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Langhorne Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langhorne Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langhorne Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Langhorne Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Langhorne Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Langhorne Pennsylvania:
Red Roof Inn of Oxford Valley
Within one mile of Sesame Place amusement park, this cozy hotel features comfortable accommodations for the modern traveler in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, just minutes from many area attractions.Red Roof has easy access to Interstate 95 for easy travel to nearby points of interest. Oxford Valley Mall and a range of dining options are available within 2 miles of the hotel. Six Flags Great Adventure is just a short drive away.After a busy day, relax in a guest room with contemporary furniture, including a comfortable easy chair and flat-screen TV. Red Roof Inn’s updated bathrooms have granite counter tops. Enjoy a selection of complimentary TV channels as well as pay-per-view premium channels, movies and music.
- We enjoyed the view & it was quiet in the room we were in which was nice.
- katie and Rhonda were great, i had a few problems- locked myself out etc, but they fixed all my issues quick and professionally.
- Staff was extremely helpful and professional and the WiFi was top notch
- Staff is excellent! Comfortable rooms and WiFi was perfect
- I got a regular King room instead of the upgraded King room so it didn’t come with a microwave. That was my fault not theirs. But my boyfriend and i wanted to watch a movie one night and got popcorn, that’s when I realized it. So I called down tot he front desk and asked the lady if she had one we could use to pop popcorn and she was very accommodating! We got our popcorn and movie!
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE – Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE – Langhorne offers accommodations in Langhorne.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 23 miles from Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE, and Lambertville is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- I loved the location and the room was amazing. My boyfriend and I just wanted a night to ourselves to just relax and Holiday Inn Express made our night out a great experience. We will definitely be coming back again.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Loved the fact that there was hot chocolate available and not just coffee.
- The Property was immacualte, well organized, attentive staff, delicious breakfast, hot chocalate chip cookies and warm-fuzzy environment!
- Big comfortable beds, nice choice of breakfast foods, two televisions in room.
- Excellent variety of food at breakfast, clean, comfy beds, location great! We stayed there on a visit to Sesame Place. It was also easy to find.
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
In the foothills of Bucks County, a few miles from Philadelphia, Sheraton Bucks County Hotel balances the feeling of a romantic, inn-like setting with the surroundings of a vibrant location, filled with restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options. Great service and total comfort await you here. Retreat to the health club facility, relax in the hot tub, or splash around with the family in the heated indoor pool.
- Had my son’s 6th Birthday here. We went to the pool and had a pj party! He loved every minute of it! Room was perfect, clean and enough space for two adults and 4 kids!
- It was the Sheraton Hotel one of the best in the business very clean rooms easy easy access from into the highway
- I was able to get change for a hundred dollar bill at the front desk.
- The staff is amazing. Especially shuttle driver lady was very friendly. I left my gloves in the lobby, she found out, but sumbody stole from the reception. She was very sorry for that. I’m still waiting my gloves. Room were clean. Location is very close to the park and hotel is very convenient for sesame place trip.
- The foyer is stunning and they had the fireplace on well into the late night and on when I came down for coffee at 6 am!! Free Starbucks coffee in the AM!!!! The staff was super accommodating. Rooms were clean and modern. The large indoor pool and hot tub is in a beautiful atrium!!! Pack your bathing suit!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne
One of our best sellers in Langhorne! Located close to Interstate 95, this Langhorne hotel offers free Wi-Fi and boasts a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Oxford Valley Mall is just a 2 minute drive away.Cable TV and plush bedding are featured in each room at Langhorne SpringHill Suites by Marriott. A sofa bed is also furnished.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or swim in the indoor pool. A hot tub is also available for relaxation.SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne is less than a mile from Sesame Place children’s amusement park. Parx Casino & Race Track is a 15 minute drive away.
- The room was beautiful and the staff was friendly. We loved the shower and the access to the pool and gym.
- The staff were WONDERFUL…so attentive, professional, and exceeded are expectations! The breakfast has a decent variety of healthy/not-so healthy choices.
- Really liked the room design. Breakfast was also very good!!
- The property is well maintained and close to the mall
- Friendly staff, large comfy rooms. Good size bathroom
Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne offers accommodations in Langhorne.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 23 miles from Residence Inn Langhorne, and Lambertville is 13 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 30 miles away.
- The room was great for the price. We had a king suite. It included to TVs, living room, kitchen, and even a little faux fireplace. It was beautiful. The ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Clean hotel. Very short distance to Shady Brook Farms and malls.
- The rooms were very nice. The beds were comfortable. Plenty of room for my 1 and 3 year old to play and we enjoyed going in the pool along with the shuttle to Sesame Place. Definitely will be coming back again. The breakfast was great along with the dinner at night.
- We really enjoyed the stay. The accommodations were great. The staff worked very hard to satisfy us. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
- Loved everything about the property. Breakfast was excellent. Staff especially Noreen was very helpful and friendly.
- The property is best suited for families that want to visit Sesame Street Place. We would use the shuttle service which runs every 30 mins to and from the theme park. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast consisted of the usual hotel fare which consisted of bakery items, eggs, sausage, waffles, and the usual assortment of coffee and drinks. The rooms are spacious and large. The kitchen was useful for us since we were able to make lunches in the room and save a little money on food.
Located in Langhorne, 23 miles from Philadelphia, Courtyard Philadelphia/Langhorne features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 13 miles from Courtyard Langhorne, and Princeton is 15 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and large. Bathroom was very clean.
- When discovered blood on our sheets the hotel moved us to another room. I also loved the shuttle service provided.
- The breakfast was great. The staff was very courteous and well mannered
- Very nice front staff & very helpful. A pleasure to interact with them.
- Location and the staff was extremely friendly. Especially the breakfast staff in the morning were warm and friendly. The rooms were nice and clean.
Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown
Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown is located in Levittown, just 21 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 18 miles from Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown, and Princeton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 27 miles from Ramada Philadelphia – Levittown.
- They charged price two times and they havent towels in rooms, ı didnt like something
- Inexpensive. Also they have a fitness center and indoor pool (which I didn’t use but good to know)
- The doors need a key card to enter the hotel , anyone can’t walk through at any given moment.
- I like that the beds were comfortable and that the breakfast Atmore selections clean kitchen
- Staff is friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean and beds are comfy.
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia – Trevose
Located off of U.S. Route 1 and Interstate 276, this Trevose Red Roof Inn is a 15-minute drive from downtown Trenton. The hotel features free Wi-Fi and free coffee in the lobby.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at the Red Roof Inn Trevose. Select rooms also feature amenities like a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests staying at the Red Roof Inn Philadelphia – Trevose can use the on-site laundry facilities and get assistance anytime from the 24-hour front desk. There are also vending machines with beverages and snacks.Sesame Place is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. Parx Racing and Casino is 2 miles away.
- It was clean and the front desk was very courteous towards us ..
- I love this hotel soooo much for the price it’s just a nice place comfortable come here when I wanna get away
- Location is great there’s in the Chamonix mall there’s a lot of stores like 3-4 minutes Driving. Even the highways next to it doesn’t seems too noisy.
- The bed was comfortable, and the noise from the AC helped mask the noise from the nearby highway.
- The Staff was extremely helpful and The rooms were very clean
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown – Langhorne, PA
This Newton hotel is just a 10 minute-drive from Sesame Place Amusement Park. The all-suite hotel features an indoor pool, modern gym and a fully equipped kitchen in every suite.Each suite at the Homewood Suites Newton hotel is spacious and furnished with a seating area and a dining table. A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and an MP3 docking station are offered.Hilton Homewood Suites Newton features a 24-hour business center and safety deposit boxes. The outdoor patio is a quiet place to relax.Homewood Suites Newtown serves a continental breakfast every morning. An evening reception is offered on select nights and guests can also visit the convenience store.Lake Luxemburg and Saint Mary Medical Center are a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Peddler’s Village, which features unique shops and restaurants, is only 30 minutes away by car.
- Very spacious and clean, breakfast was phenomenal!!
- The spaciousness! I wasn’t aware every room had a kitchenette!
- I like my whole stay from my suite, hot breakfast, and friendly staff.
- Spacious, well furnished, bright, good bed, good housekeeping
- Staff was amazing and very friendly from the front desk to housekeeping.
Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County is located in Feasterville, just 16 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lambertville is 16 miles from Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County, and Princeton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 22 miles from Wyndham Philadelphia-Bucks County.
- Husband used pool & hot tub & said they were good
- Breakfast dining room was just re done all new furniture decor etc. Looks great.
- The pool was nice, the room was extra clean and AWESOME.
- hotel is nice, location convenient, staff mixed -one time good and not so good. Lots of families
- Clean, nice having a bar and a restaurant on premises; also has a small barber shop.
Top Hotels In Langhorne Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Langhorne Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Langhorne Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Langhorne Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!